PDA

View Full Version : female looking for fb

allmessedup
19-01-2012, 08:48 AM
i am in my early twenties.

to introduce myself, i have just broken up with my 4 years boyfriend, and reason being he cheated on me. decided not to trust love anymore but still have my sexual needs. actually, i am a person who depends on sex to forget my unhappiness. i will need someone who can meet me every time i request to. only had 1 sex partner that is my ex. and i can be "faithful" to 1 fb.

Madcat
19-01-2012, 12:08 PM
First and foremost sis welcome to sbf .
Secondly sad to hear about your breakup with your bf.
Third Would be nice if you could give a brief dexcription of yourself and what type of man you are looking for.

Just my 2 cents worth.

deanmbaker
19-01-2012, 12:12 PM
I second what bro Madcat just said.

Sorry to hear about your break up as well but it would be nice of you to put up a brief description of yourself.

ghostjon
19-01-2012, 12:15 PM
contact me if u nee my service 94592259

mixednut
19-01-2012, 12:16 PM

to introduce myself, i have just broken up with my 4 years boyfriend, and reason being he cheated on me. decided not to trust love anymore but still have my sexual needs. actually, i am a person who depends on sex to forget my unhappiness. i will need someone who can meet me every time i request to. only had 1 sex partner that is my ex. and i can be "faithful" to 1 fb.

30m, Am good to go anytime.... day or night =) Ur private msg box is full... Drop me a msg and we will go from there alrite...

CyberRod
19-01-2012, 12:27 PM
I've broken up for quite sometime and have yet to find someone to meet my sexual needs too. I'm also looking for a regular FB as I've also lost faith in women (she walked out of me for another man).

We can first meet up for coffee get to know and understand each other before both parties decide whether or not to proceed onto the next stage of things.

PM me... Thanks...

pualo
19-01-2012, 12:28 PM
I am surprised that this thread isn't HOT yet or u might already have hundreds of PM in ur mailbox. Haha.

Anyway u can drop me a pm anytime =)

wolf2305
19-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Please do more detail on the FB that you are looking for.

example : his age, his height, and his timing.

and do give more of your stats too.

and you can drop me a PM too. :)

geckoSG
19-01-2012, 12:44 PM
welcum and good luck sis! I'm still looking for mine. :D

LaBaDingDong
19-01-2012, 12:47 PM
everyone has their sexual needs. it does helps forgetting the unhappy stuffs when you're experiencing the climax of it.

dennischan
19-01-2012, 12:55 PM
wow, first post asking for sex already. I would highly doubt the authenticity of this request.

RealEstateGuy
19-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Braddahs, I can't beleive people are posting their phone numbers on SBF to get a shot at getting a FB. Braddahs, how do we ascertain the authenticity of the TS' post?

dieseldfd
19-01-2012, 02:03 PM
1st post..hmm..genuine or not ah? if genuine i'm a willing party :D

guowei8
19-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Wolf gathering

Kirashikaka
19-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Hello, I'm 20yo local Chinese guy. I don't have any experience yet so if you want someone to slowly explore together with you then maybe I can. I can meet your needs too. Hit me back if you're interested. :)

Mich0088
19-01-2012, 02:38 PM

Hi

I'm Chinese age 35 sporty 1.68 / 68 if Im fit into ur mind so please do give me a private msg cause ur mail box is full, Hope to hear form you soon.

HornyVirgin
19-01-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm a 22 year old chinese, standing at 1.7m and lean-built. Does sports alot, hence fit-looking, has a six pack. Currently in university, but timetable's not packed.

If my profile interests you, maybe we can talk more and see if we can work something out. If you're comfortable, we can exchange numbers and get to know more about each other.

Awaiting your PM. :)

muscleboi
19-01-2012, 03:16 PM

Hi

sorry to know that you have broken up with your bf. it must have hurt alot. I too have broken up and feel your pain. I have no intention of marrying cos of the situation in sg so I don't plan to enter a committed bgf relationship. but I can stay faithful with only 1fb cos fear of std.

If you are interested, reply me (pm)
I am 28 this year, height 1.71cm, weight 57kg

I am doing weight lifting and gaining weight.

My preference is to have a slim girl as fb. she must be faithful to 1fb.

I have my own studio apartment(1rm) so location is not a problem.

Iemanishere
19-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Hi, me in my late 30s and in the property line, do drop me a line.. Cheers and happy cny.

IwantbustyKim
19-01-2012, 03:22 PM

Sounds scammish....

heineken
19-01-2012, 03:26 PM
It seen like she have got what she wanted. So few people drop her reply or all pm her.

glster
19-01-2012, 03:29 PM
we almost in same situation, we do have our needs. 33 ch m and ya more intro of u

goodpartner
19-01-2012, 03:43 PM
56yo chi uncle here, 154cm 92kg. Bald headed but with hairy chest, legs and balls, plus nose hairs sticking out.
Got a few landed house and condo around the island, including Sentosa.
Can also do it in one of my 7 sports car if u like.
Pm me for FB arrangement :D

Poworb
19-01-2012, 03:43 PM
hey there, sorry to hear of your break up. I'm single for 2 yrs alr, looking for a fb now. 2yrs of no sex makes 1 lonely dick. pm me. we could cam on msn or meet up, either is fine :)

AmeShin
19-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Sorry to hear so that u broke up

I do not deny sex can release stress

Would u like intro yur height weight?
If u keen we can exchange photo in msn?

I dont mind be a friend first,if got chemistry then we explore further.

Hope to hear u soon

[email protected]

69wolverine
19-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Hahaha... Plenty of brudders trying their luck but TS keeping silent.... :D

ahfei84
19-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi baby,

Sad to hear ur story. But it a gd start for a lucky guy here. : ) maybe I can be the 1 u r looking for. I'm 27 chi male. Do drop me n SMS if u r interested on me. Or if u r in need. Anytime u like. Cheers.

Pm me if u r interested. N we can discuss more on it. Cya soon.

sedulous
19-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Can test first?

outside
19-01-2012, 04:25 PM
hi, why wait, pm me

letsgo66
19-01-2012, 04:28 PM
hey 32m just broken up too

Reoxy
19-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I am ALSO looking for a FREE fuck.

icyblur
19-01-2012, 05:41 PM
i am willing to be there for u always .
i am 19 this year , i feel sad for your r/s but u can jus drop me an pm:)

HunterJ
19-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Reporting in !! Can I have a chance too ?? :p

lordx
19-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi AllMessup,

Your mail box will not be able to receive all emails from fellow Sammyboy Bros.

You might want to consider setting up a private email account, post it here and we can email you individual introduction and writeup.

You will receive lots of application email.. take your time to consider and choose the right FB :)

Hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Lordx

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-01-2012, 05:51 PM

Miss Messy,

I am NOT SORRY, NOT FEELING SAD nor HAVE BROKEN UP WITH ANYONE RECENTLY.

In fact, we have Nothing In Common atall!!! :D:p

Just thought you might need a cheer and a hug or something to pump up your thread ;)

Cheers,
IK

muscleboi
19-01-2012, 05:56 PM

Miss Messy,

I am NOT SORRY, NOT FEELING SAD nor HAVE BROKEN UP WITH ANYONE RECENTLY.

In fact, we have Nothing In Common atall!!! :D:p

Just thought you might need a cheer and a hug or something to pump up your thread ;)

Cheers,
IK

Bro using reverse psychology sia!! Great effort!! :D

maxpee88
19-01-2012, 06:00 PM

Dear allmessedup

Its sad to hear of your situation and no matter what people and friends say, breakups are hard to handle and more so when the reason is being cheated. :(

You feel alone and lost. But I am sure you wont be alone or lost as I bet your Mailbox is JAMMED PACK full of Private messages.

So if you can clear the inbox, maybe you can sieve through messages and realize how many helpful bros there are here in SBF. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Bro using reverse psychology sia!! Great effort!! :D

Honestly, how could I possibly feel sad or apologetic over a posting of a lost love where's there's so much suffering and misery in this world? :D

There is absoutely nothing to be sad or feel sorry for. She should feel rejoice now cos every ending is a new openinig and I am sure there are no shortages of quality bros here filling her emptiness and dry well ;)

Apart from quality bros mentioned above, there be huge quantity of virgins and 19years old armies from this section: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 exploding her inbox :p

From our experience in above section, even obvious scam fake thread of a school teacher seeking student for GB and her special requirement was the students must bring their parents also generated almost 70 over replies and counting!!!!

This is the thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=265308

relvo
19-01-2012, 06:05 PM
I wanna join. 28m here
Pm me

XesFocus
19-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Theres a Cantonese saying " where have such a big frog jumping around on the street?" .......

guowei8
19-01-2012, 06:20 PM
So many actor ard. Really feel sad for her? Dun make me laugh. Jus say come fuck la.

ricky3412
19-01-2012, 09:51 PM
i wan fuck u

allmessedup
19-01-2012, 11:13 PM
hey people, finally read all replies and messges from all of you.

for those who pm-ed me, i wont be that free to reply one by one.. bt anyway i will clear my inbox and post more info about myself here first. those really interested can pm me again.

i am 1.62m tall, quite skinny actually only 40kg. i like to exercise and hit the gym alot too so those who mentioned you go to the gym, we have one common interest.

and for those who doubt that this is true, i am declaring that it is true.

i am looking for someone who dont have too much sex partners before, and willing to stick to only me for as long as we are interested in each other. and actually i am not that interested in those over thirties. do not have much preference on how to do it, depends on my mood that day. shall wait for your replies again

hulala88
20-01-2012, 12:16 AM
seriously ? 14 hours still at page 3 only ? lemme help you bump your request up sis !

good luck ! hahahah!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 12:20 AM
seriously ? 14 hours still at page 3 only ? lemme help you bump your request up sis !

good luck ! hahahah!

Give TS some time to straighten "her" thoughts cos "she" is"allmessedup" mah :D;):p

hulala88
20-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Give TS some time to straighten "her" thoughts cos "she" is"allmessedup" mah :D;):p

hahaha, i am just trying to help her bump up, give up more choices and mess "her" up more !

soccerboot
20-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Hope TS can find her ideal man soon! Finding the right one more important than anyone! Cheers!:)

potato1708
20-01-2012, 12:43 AM

pm me if u wanna try me:)

jasdude
20-01-2012, 01:06 AM
IMHO, I feel this is a hoax. Well, lets see. Good Luck to all participants.

goodpartner
20-01-2012, 01:50 AM
56yo chi uncle here, 154cm 92kg. Bald headed but with hairy chest, legs and balls, plus nose hairs sticking out.

Knn... still no Pm from TS :(
Didn't they say that as long as we have TONS of MONEY, girls will queue up for me? :mad:

LovePotion
20-01-2012, 02:01 AM
So many actor ard. Really feel sad for her? Dun make me laugh. Jus say come fuck la.

Bro, i like your statement. =)

RealEstateGuy
20-01-2012, 02:40 AM

Braddah, you are old guy.

solamesio
20-01-2012, 03:15 AM
I created a account just for her sia lol.
find me pls lmao. i think if this is for real the first few who pm has got the deal on, and the rest is like flocking in but too late.

reita
20-01-2012, 03:45 AM
hi sis, 26m local chinese. feel free to drop me a pm here. i will get back to you asap~ also kinda new to this. lets have fun! cheers!

muscleboi
20-01-2012, 08:47 AM

for those who pm-ed me, i wont be that free to reply one by one.. bt anyway i will clear my inbox and post more info about myself here first. those really interested can pm me again.

i am 1.62m tall, quite skinny actually only 40kg. i like to exercise and hit the gym alot too so those who mentioned you go to the gym, we have one common interest.

i am looking for someone who dont have too much sex partners before, and willing to stick to only me for as long as we are interested in each other. and actually i am not that interested in those over thirties. do not have much preference on how to do it, depends on my mood that day. shall wait for your replies again

I had only one sex partner previously and that's my ex when we were in college. Its been almost 2 years since we broke up. your inbox is full again. apparently other bros are faster.

Whoever you choose, please practice safe sex until you know the other person really well ok? :) It's good for both of you (or you and me :D)

Be calm and stay relaxed so you will make a good choice. Hope to hear from you soon!

guowei8
20-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Knn... still no Pm from TS :(
Didn't they say that as long as we have TONS of MONEY, girls will queue up for me? :mad:

Transfer me. I be ur virtual gf :)

empire177
20-01-2012, 09:56 AM
18 yo chinese here. Still a virgin therefore never had any fb before. Skinny and tall (About 180cm) Weight:approx.58kg

guess67
20-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Seems like there are more VIRGIN male here than female!

empire177
20-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Seems like there are more VIRGIN male here than female!

oh well... i guess it's hard to believe that i'm one:( But nonetheless, im just stating the fact!:)

Dingo666
20-01-2012, 10:22 AM
FB so demanding one.. Its a scam la... She wants you to be BF rather than FB... Where got FB stick to only one? She can have the entire SBF guys if her needs are overdrive. Second criteria not interested in guys over 30???? Guys over 30 will teach u a thing or 2... I think she wants boy so that they get scammed easily...

Xgenre
20-01-2012, 10:26 AM
decided not to trust love anymore but still have my sexual needs. actually, i am a person who depends on sex to forget my unhappiness. i will need someone who can meet me every time i request to. only had 1 sex partner that is my ex. and i can be "faithful" to 1 fb.

i am looking for someone who dont have too much sex partners before, and willing to stick to only me for as long as we are interested in each other.

Do reconsider. The 1 and only person you had sex with is someone you love. Having sex with a stranger you barely knew will feel very different. Sex shouldn't be seen as a temporary memory loss pill each time you are unhappy. If you get a STD from one of the guys you meet here, your life will be worse off forever, especially if it's incurable. You trust the guys won't have hidden cameras on them to take naked photos of you?

How do you know how many sex partners the guys here have? Since you write it out so clearly, I'm sure a lot of guys will lie to you that they had only 1 partner previously. You aren't the first or last girl who comes here to look for sex to forget something unpleasant. Guys will stick to you till they are sick of bedding you or till the next heart-broken girl sends out an open invite like what you are doing now.

There are other ways to get over a broken heart. I do hope you take a step back, reassess yourself and don't do something rash that you will regret in life. You feel pretty young too.

Dumbs
20-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Hello sis, I'm sorry to hear about ur break up. Anyway, maybe finding a fb won't solve the issue of ur unhappiness. Try looking for alternate ways to forget the unhappy things & start anew. :)
If u need a person to talk to, I wouldn't mind meeting up for some coffee or other activities. If things progress well, den we will talk about it. If not I wouldn't mind having an extra friend :)
Btw, I'm 25, 60kgs, lean built standing at 170m tall.
Looking forward to ur reply. Have a nice day.

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Beware of the wolf in sheep skin giving you good advise.

Bible says "The imagination of all man are evil"

ryany12
20-01-2012, 10:47 AM
I think she can't think properly liao! :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Why was I not surprised that virgins will comes in :D

Dear Applicants: Kindly amend your resume to fit the job requirement :D

i am declaring that it is true.

Nowadays declaration is like eating salads ;)
Those PRC meimeis often declared I am only one and I also did same declaration before the sexxions but I normally conveniently forget about it after I handed over the room keys to the recept. :p

yan-tao
20-01-2012, 11:09 AM

Take care and dont put too high hope your the statement above. Must develop a "just having fun" thinking so u will not be hurt or felt cheated if he is not the one when u already put your interest in it.

vrindh
20-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi,
I saw your latest post. Interested.

Some info about myself:
I am not the thinnest around or the one with 6 packs . Have a belly (firm :P )

Not really the gym type. But I like swimming. Swim at least every other day.

age 25.
Had an ex-girlfriend before. So not a virgin. But also not someone who is looking to stick my dick into every hole and get it dirty.

The fact that you are looking for a long term / faithful fb interests me alot.

Do let me know if you are interested.

watmidoin
20-01-2012, 11:31 AM
breakups are so hard, i also broke up with my gf over x'mas :( :( :(
u shld tink twice before looking for an fb

but if u're fixed on getting one, i'll intro myself

late 20s, 170m, runner body.
doesn't go gym but i jog every week
prefer discreet meetups, sometimes juz to watch a movie or some other activities also good.
never had fb before, so u'll be the first and only.

pm back if u're interested.

goodpartner
20-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Braddah, you are old guy.

Bradday, so now that you know, don't pray-pray with me ok?
I've drunk more pussy juices than you have drank water!! LoL :D:rolleyes:

Anyway, I've pm-ed TS with another clone nick stating that I'm one of those 27m virgin tall guy who hit the gym daily in my big condo, plus some soothing advice... Let's see how it goes - if rich old guy cmi, a witty young hunk with sense of humour should mi ;)

Transfer me. I be ur virtual gf :)
Bro...I mean Sistay, please pm me your bank account with full name, bank & brank code. I'll do a transfer from a sinkie bank. Or SWIFT code with all the beneficiary details also can do from my swiss bank.

JohnLau
20-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Hai Leng Lui

Available Slot for me, send me a email and we can contact using email [email protected]

Wait your reply.

yc2010
20-01-2012, 11:54 AM
hi, ur mail box full....can clear so i send u a message ?

muscleboi
20-01-2012, 11:55 AM
A member's inbox can take in a maximum of 256 messages without deletion and her inbox is full now.

Either she will filter them first before she take a look at the thread again or she read the thread first before going to her inbox.

My take is she will take the first route which is to check her inbox first. According to her last thread post, she said she will be waiting for replies so I am assuming that she had already replied to some of the PMs.

We need to be very lucky for her to PM any one of us who can't reach her inbox in time. I am hoping to be the lucky one! :D

blaze85
20-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Hiyee, My name is Jayson and i m 27... Just wondering do i qualify to be ur fb?? My contact is [email protected]

skele
20-01-2012, 12:04 PM
sent TS a pm :)

muscleboi
20-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Do reconsider. The 1 and only person you had sex with is someone you love. Having sex with a stranger you barely knew will feel very different. Sex shouldn't be seen as a temporary memory loss pill each time you are unhappy. If you get a STD from one of the guys you meet here, your life will be worse off forever, especially if it's incurable. You trust the guys won't have hidden cameras on them to take naked photos of you?

How do you know how many sex partners the guys here have? Since you write it out so clearly, I'm sure a lot of guys will lie to you that they had only 1 partner previously. You aren't the first or last girl who comes here to look for sex to forget something unpleasant. Guys will stick to you till they are sick of bedding you or till the next heart-broken girl sends out an open invite like what you are doing now.

There are other ways to get over a broken heart. I do hope you take a step back, reassess yourself and don't do something rash that you will regret in life. You feel pretty young too.

What this bro said is correct. There is a risk in doing everything (even doing nothing you risk dying of hunger) in this world. The only difference is the level of risk in each activity and the reward you may receive by taking the risk.

Take note of the word "may". It means there are cases you get nothing after taking the risk or even worse, you end up with something lousier. Sometimes, the process can be irreversible. You just have to live with that for the rest of your life.

Some bros here can give very good advice and some will just be frank with you they want sex. The end result is the same. The only difference is the path taken to meet that goal.

For me in particular, I just want a sex partner aka FB who is faithful and will not enter into a committed bgf relationship with me.

Whatever action you decide to take, please do not hurt yourself or the others.

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi,

I saw your latest post. Not sure what to feel. My left brain say its a hoax, my right brain say its a scam my little head says I duno how you look like to have a reaction.

Some info about myself:
I am not the thinnest around.
I have more than 6 packs if you count the definition on the side and I definitely have a belly for the food I eat and the water I drink to go into. I do 1000 situps every morning before I go to work.

Not really the gym type. Most of the gym I went to people are talking about stocks and shares, or if not the trainers are hitting on the lonely milf. Very distracting for training, and you just feel slack in such an environment.

But I like swimming. Swim at least 64 laps every day.

So you can be certain that I can endure forever when we grapple.

You can't find my posting of any FR on any FL in Dome 1 , 2 and 3 so that means I don't find any FL. I have only a few girlfriends before but end up they become my FBs because they are needy and they need sex to forget their frustrations at work and their disappointments. We end up don't do anything else except sex.

Having abstain from sex for 3 months, I can safely say that I am a virgin now. However, I can be sure that my previous experience will come back to me very fast should I have a training partner.

The fact that you are looking for a long term / faithful fb interests me alot because I like raw and creampie alot and do not like to use condoms.

Do let me know if you are interested. :D

guowei8
20-01-2012, 12:10 PM
breakups are so hard, i also broke up with my gf over x'mas :( :( :(
u shld tink twice before looking for an fb

but if u're fixed on getting one, i'll intro myself

late 20s, 170m, runner body.
doesn't go gym but i jog every week
prefer discreet meetups, sometimes juz to watch a movie or some other activities also good.
never had fb before, so u'll be the first and only
pm back if u're interested.

Rofl.. no need intro. Sure no chance. He getting one is his prob

skyscrape
20-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Pm me if you're interested. Im 21, quite well built.

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 12:15 PM
For me in particular, I just want a sex partner aka FB who is faithful and will not enter into a committed relationship with me.

faithful

adj.
1. Adhering firmly and devotedly, as to a person, cause, or idea; loyal.
2. Engaging in sex only with one's spouse or only with one's partner in a sexual relationship.
3. Worthy of trust or belief; reliable.

Faithful is commitment. Devoted to you, have sex only with you, reliable and trustworthy. So how to enter into a non committed relationship and have a sex partner who is faithful to you? Please advise. :D

Souls
20-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Bullshit! Nonsense

veryhardick
20-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi girl, hope u have lighten up ur mood abit. I'm 30/m/chi. 1.8m n 74kg. Short hair n wearing contact lenses. I own a vehicle n I'm also looking for a no strings attached relationship but only sex involved. I take pride in my looks. I am quite an expert in bed n I'm sure we can have some fun times cuddling each other. Btw, I love bbbj by my partner. At the same time I'm also gd at licking ur pussy to make it wet. Do pm me if u find me a suitable candidate. Thks for reading.

RealEstateGuy
20-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Bradday, so now that you know, don't pray-pray with me ok?
I've drunk more pussy juices than you have drank water!! LoL :D:rolleyes:

Anyway, I've pm-ed TS with another clone nick stating that I'm one of those 27m virgin tall guy who hit the gym daily in my big condo, plus some soothing advice... Let's see how it goes - if rich old guy cmi, a witty young hunk with sense of humour should mi ;)

Bro...I mean Sistay, please pm me your bank account with full name, bank & brank code. I'll do a transfer from a sinkie bank. Or SWIFT code with all the beneficiary details also can do from my swiss bank.

Braddah, I don't doubt you spent a lot of money to eat poosy at GL and KTVs.

Tsar
20-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Good luck TS, hope you find what you want in here soon.

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Still not "results" from this thread.......

SonyPlaystation
20-01-2012, 04:25 PM
The break up maybe sad but it's the past. Look forward to other happy things in your life. Of course I don't wanna be a hypocrite saying that I felt sad bla bla bla, Im 20 this year 170cm 65kg. Hopefully we can meet up for coffee before proceeding any further. :D

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 04:53 PM
The break up maybe sad but it's the past. Look forward to other happy things in your life. Of course I don't wanna be a hypocrite saying that I felt sad bla bla bla, Im 20 this year 170cm 65kg. Hopefully we can meet up for coffee before proceeding any further. :D

Meet up and play some multiplayer games on Sony Playstation?

sgbogyman
20-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi, cant PM as mailbox full.

We can satisfy one another's need. Pls PM me for details.

civicRS
20-01-2012, 05:06 PM
i think this gal just want to collect point onli.. or maybe she not gal :D:D:D
anyway, gud luck to bro here.. happy cheongster n CNY...

goodpartner
20-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Braddah, I don't doubt you spent a lot of money to eat poosy at GL and KTVs.

Then you're wrong Bradday!
I mostly eat FB who are singles only; all FOC.
GL and KTV girls I'll eat only if they are virgins.
I say one :D

So to rephrase; I drunk more free FB pussy juices than you've drank Maid's cunt discharges.

edwintyper
20-01-2012, 07:03 PM
HiHihi,

Yr inbox is full oh.. Can u pm me yr email address?

jasdude
20-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Do reconsider. You feel pretty young too.

I agree with Bro Xgenre. Many will boast of their past, their experiences and conquests. Many will lie about their stats even to get to meet a gal too. How much of the bull are truths or facts? Verified by who? if its just say so by the person himself; its best not too believe too much.

A exclusive relation spawns feelings and attachments. So how no strings attached can you or your partner to be can be?

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 07:42 PM
I agree with Bro Xgenre. Many will boast of their past, their experiences and conquests. Many will lie about their stats even to get to meet a gal too. How much of the bull are truths or facts? Verified by who? if its just say so by the person himself; its best not too believe too much.

A exclusive relation spawns feelings and attachments. So how no strings attached can you or your partner to be can be?

All is fair in war and fuck.

Chairman Mao says, black cat white cat, the cat that can catch a fish is a good cat.

Why does everything need to be verified by a 3rd party? Will everything that 3rd party say be real?

Eitherway, as long as there are people constantly verifying the black cat is black and the white cat is white, its another objective achieved and they should be thanked. :D

Ignatius_Ho
20-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Ignatius Timothy Ho, 21 this year. 175cm, 63kg.

[email protected]

kingrex
20-01-2012, 07:54 PM
i also want put leg in. 88 yr old trying to get it up. every morning cannot stand must get 1 seious fb to awake the sleeping dragon. old mama at home lost interest 40 years ago since. I'll leave my foundation fortune to the one and only fb who managed to awaken my 40 years of pleasure.

sign out.
Sleeping Dragon.

jasdude
20-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Why does everything need to be verified by a 3rd party? Will everything that 3rd party say be real? :D

I agree a cat that catches the mouse is a good cat! but it might be a weasel in disguise.

Take all hearsays with a pinch of salt. 3rd party vertification depends on whether the 3rd party is a lover or a hater of the person. For ETC, I am rumoured to be a father of two. I am rumoured to convert all ladies that attend my gatherings to swingers. Awarded to me by my sour graped "friends". They even go to the extent to PMing the ladies, so pathetic. Only those that know me will know. Truth reveals itself in time, lies and rumours too! :)

muscleboi
20-01-2012, 11:12 PM
faithful

adj.
1. Adhering firmly and devotedly, as to a person, cause, or idea; loyal.
2. Engaging in sex only with one's spouse or only with one's partner in a sexual relationship.
3. Worthy of trust or belief; reliable.

Faithful is commitment. Devoted to you, have sex only with you, reliable and trustworthy. So how to enter into a non committed relationship and have a sex partner who is faithful to you? Please advise. :D

The meaning of a word is relative. That sentence will stay true as long as two parties understand and agree to the rules of engagement (provided TS agrees with me). Its something like a personal code between individuals.

Dictionary is but only a reference, which a majority agrees upon, that we look into to relate a meaning that has gained common understanding.

Thus, being a faithful sex partner here is to stick to only one fb (generally to prevent any case of std).

Non committed relationship thus refers to, other than occasional casual conversations, not bothering too much about each other's personal affairs (other than staying faithful to one sex partner, which is a must, until one party said otherwise).

Many will lie about their stats even to get to meet a gal too.

The truth will eventually catch up with people who lie. As the saying goes, you need a bigger lie to cover the lie you told previously and that goes on and on and on.

Apocalypse
21-01-2012, 12:02 AM
For ETC, I am rumoured to be a father of two. I am rumoured to convert all ladies that attend my gatherings to swingers. Awarded to me by my sour graped "friends". They even go to the extent to PMing the ladies, so pathetic. Only those that know me will know. Truth reveals itself in time, lies and rumours too! :)

- Father of Two
This is a compliment of your widespread vitality. Some man can't even get it up if they want to.

- I am rumoured to convert all ladies that attend my gatherings to swingers.
This means your event is successful. There will always be jealous people anywhere you go. :cool:

Its a sex forum, its not wrong, even if there are people interested in swinging. I never heard it occurred during your event, from previous postings and what the seniors are saying.

Its not conversion, its selection.

Like Army Open House every year, as long as out of 10,000, 500 people sign up, 400 cmi, 100 offered a position, 40 take it up, its another job well done. The guys who go to the open house, either already want to be a solider or they don't want to be a solider. The rest of the 9,500 people just go there for the drinks and the show. I collected quite a number of pens from these shows. Nobody ever converted them :D

There will always be people who are warning people in PM or in person about other people. As long as the people who are attending your event trust you, and enjoy themselves as a result, or the person thats going out with the other person is enjoying themselves, thats the only "truth" there is to it. The rest are generally irrelevant. Just my POV

sorry for side-tracking

Birdsuarez
21-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Pm mi ba...I'm 30 male.....see u soon

jasdude
21-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Just my POV

I was never ever bothered about all that I have mentioned. I only brought it up as a example cos it did happened to me. I even know which nicks! That is why I open up my previous gatherings to everyone who applied and is eligible. Seeing is believing, well some mouths just cannot be shut cos they are continuously blabbering non truths about someone.

I am what I am in life and online. I am just a dude, I am Jasdude.

Side tracking too far, apologies to TS.

loneyheart
21-01-2012, 12:22 AM
By seeing t title sure expected to see long Q n intro to meet ....n TS inbox should b full in no time ......I just prefer to sit back n read ....heehee....Happy CNY to cum all bro n DEAR TS :p

Apocalypse
21-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Non committed relationship thus refers to, other than occasional casual conversations, not bothering too much about each other's personal affairs

Ah.... Like not having a joint account. :D

I understand the casual conversation between FLs. "Hi.... your are xxxx.... how your day so far.... (oh, I'm the first client..... oh....I'm the last client ...... oh, the client before me made you very tired)..... (you are so young, y u doing this), (oh where are you from, do all girls from your country look so pretty?) , (oh, where are you studying?)......

This occur for one time, ok. Fuck and get lost.....

But every time over a long period of time? especially if u r meeting 2 - 3 times a week? How do u keep the conversation casual? If its about your bank loan, I don't think the girl wants to know either. :D

How does it not digress and progress and know more deeply about the person? If you want a FB, and satisfy her "completely" with waves and waves and waves of pleasures - beyond the physical powess, you need to give the FB the illusion of comfort and security, even if it is not real, that she can't find in her husband if he is married, or can't trust in a regular man if she is not married.

There is a difference between a woman that is distant from you emotionally, and one that surrenders to you emotionally. But in order for the emotional content to be released, there need to be commitment.

Again this is just my 2 cents and hope I have not offended u.

chill.

Apocalypse
21-01-2012, 12:29 AM
By seeing t title sure expected to see long Q n intro to meet ....n TS inbox should b full in no time ......I just prefer to sit back n read ....heehee....Happy CNY to cum all bro n DEAR TS :p

TS still in moderation.... hope she get out of moderation and then she can be flooded with more than just 10pms.

allmessedup
21-01-2012, 12:44 AM
guys i am still in moderation and my post takes very long to be posted up.

anyway, to clarify, i want to stick to only one fb as i do not want to risk STDs.

i cannot really make up my mind yet. what i can say is i will never fall in love for my fb, but i will hope that my fb is able to be my friend as well at times when i need accompany.

mached8
21-01-2012, 12:59 AM
a lot of bros thinking with their penises instead of their brains huh.. :p

arsenal_84
21-01-2012, 01:19 AM
hope your decision is well calculated and considered by you, unlike your nick.

NoobNoob
21-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi!! Well.. Actually I am a virgin whom never had tried it with a gal before, so I am actually curious and wanted to give it a try. I am 23 currently but will be turning to 24 this year. I do sports but recently after my NS I am focusing on my career for a bit till recently I am getting back to sports again.

I am 170 cm tall and weight around 58-60kg, not really handsome tho haha. If you are interested then pls do pm me back. I couldn't send u a pm for an unknow reason.. I will try again soon.

Guys: Please do not laugh at me for being a virgin at this age.. Thanks :)

alfa1983
21-01-2012, 02:33 AM

hi there!
do you have a email account? perhaps we can link up from there..

anyway, a short intro about myself..
29 years old/Sg/Chinese/1.7m/65kg.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

valton
21-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Hi ger,

Sry to hear about ur breakup,
I know it feels sux to have such an awful experience.
I tried to pm u, but ur msg is full.

Brief intro about me:
25m, 1.75m/64kg, chi, semi fair, din fuck for 5 mths liao,
n tt was also how long i broke off with my ex gf, coz she cheated on me over my best buddy!
If you dun mind, we cld share our probs. haha

Likes to gym n swim for leisure n enjoy a gd company!:p
haha, if u alrdy have some1 in mind for ur FB, i hope i cn b ur frend.:)

Love to hear from u soon,
please do drop me an email or msg at [email protected];)

train8
21-01-2012, 05:04 AM
PM me if interested. 26m here. 1.72, Slim and average looking

guowei8
21-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi!! Well.. Actually I am a virgin whom never had tried it with a gal before, so I am actually curious and wanted to give it a try. I am 23 currently but will be turning to 24 this year. I do sports but recently after my NS I am focusing on my career for a bit till recently I am getting back to sports again.

I am 170 cm tall and weight around 58-60kg, not really handsome tho haha. If you are interested then pls do pm me back. I couldn't send u a pm for an unknow reason.. I will try again soon.

Guys: Please do not laugh at me for being a virgin at this age.. Thanks :)

Find something interest other ts la.

onetimeonly
21-01-2012, 10:18 AM
look for me then! 20 m, 173, 65kg. personality will be for you to find out :I

muscleboi
21-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Ah.... Like not having a joint account. :D

every time over a long period of time? especially if u r meeting 2 - 3 times a week? How do u keep the conversation casual? If its about your bank loan, I don't think the girl wants to know either. :D

How does it not digress and progress and know more deeply about the person? If you want a FB, and satisfy her "completely" with waves and waves and waves of pleasures - beyond the physical powess, you need to give the FB the illusion of comfort and security, even if it is not real, that she can't find in her husband if he is married, or can't trust in a regular man if she is not married.

There is a difference between a woman that is distant from you emotionally, and one that surrenders to you emotionally. But in order for the emotional content to be released, there need to be commitment.

Again this is just my 2 cents and hope I have not offended u.

chill.

Every case is unique.

Agree that girls are wired in a different way than from how boys are wired so I think its better for discussions to be held so that we can lay out ground rules; stating out the DOs and DON'Ts. In order to enjoy the activity to the fullest, the boy and girl must be comfortable with each other.

No probs, bro. Do feel free to voice out what you think. The forum is an interactive platform for different opinions to be written and read. As long as its not intentional pointing fingers, I am sure its fine for everyone.

VaArt
21-01-2012, 10:23 PM
hi, let's meet up for dinner & drinks

Germaniad
21-01-2012, 10:34 PM

Dear allmessedup,

I am looking for a female friend too .
Dont have to sex Etc
Just as a companion .Yes i am free most of the time.
Early Twenties.Pursing Degree .5 Digit Cash going 6 Digit.

If you are fine with this, kindly pm me .Thank you.

Best Regards

babyonboard
22-01-2012, 12:00 AM
TS, why not get into some conversations first? Frankly, you'll never get anywhere until you start PMing a few of the bros here, then narrow the field down to the 2-3 that you feel comfortable meeting F2F. Am sure it's really pretty much like internet dating.

And oh, wouldn't it be better to try sites like adultfriendfinder for these kind of things? Just my 2 cents.

blackmeat
22-01-2012, 12:53 AM
haha. this is entertaining. let's see what's the outcome.
machiam like matchmaking

David80
22-01-2012, 01:11 AM
what i can say is i will never fall in love for my fb, i hv needs too bad never hv sex for 2 yrs. cos i cannot find someone ithat i hv feeling for.i hv the time to accompany u cos i single. i looking for long term only 1 parnter

LALAIdiot
22-01-2012, 01:35 AM

anyway, to clarify, i want to stick to only one fb as i do not want to risk STDs.

i cannot really make up my mind yet. what i can say is i will never fall in love for my fb, but i will hope that my fb is able to be my friend as well at times when i need accompany.

Greetings,

I still think I'm the best match up with you. I'm 21 this year, been through what you have been through so I'll be able to co-relate to you and offer you my listening ear and a shoulder to cry on.

I've been known to be able to comfort anyone who is in distress or grief, and can calm you down and lift you up when the burdens you carry drags you down.

I'm of average build, ex-dragonboater standing at 177cm tall and weighing 69kg and I would certainly love to be your new partner. I can satisfy all your needs and is willing to explore into 'uncharted waters' for thrills and what's not. I can respect a lady's will and requests and I do not enjoy the fact that girls like you keep getting hurt.

Please consider me, we can start out slowly as friends out for simple movies, dinners and chill out sessions before we advance to any other areas. I would like it this way too because I will be able to use this time to get to know you better.

But if you're still uncomfortable or have chosen someone else here, please do let me know me so I'll be updated with what's going on.

hlaung
22-01-2012, 04:43 AM
Hi

I'm Chinese age 35 sporty 1.68 / 68 if Im fit into ur mind so please do give me a private msg cause ur mail box is full, Hope to hear form you soon

Bozz72
22-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi pls pm me if you need my service..

limkim
22-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Hi allmessedup,

im 31m, 1.65/58kg. i went to Fitness First to do gym... i am wondering if you went to Fitness First...if you do..that will be great...
From your requirement, i suppose i fit in...
Hope to hear from you soon...

tinyshadow
22-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi

I am 25 this year, Chinese, 170cm tall, 56kg. I'm not muscular but play sports every weekend so i'm a bit tan and athletic body shape. I would be interested in getting to know you as i only had one sex partner who was my girlfriend. We broke up like 3 years ago and i'm sex free ever since. PM me if you wanna meet up:o

SH149
22-01-2012, 08:00 AM

TS take your time do not rush so u wont regret

One suggestion u can meet all guys at one time in a open area
Just attend the gathering organize by bro Jasdude ( non sexual event as it means to know all the bros n sis in here ) it's just mainly drinking n chit chatting there but no guarantee what happen after the event

How to attend ? Just go to the TCSS thread n lookout for the latest news if not pm jasdude or me ( trust me bro jasdude is a trustable person u will not regret )

Cheers sis :)

SSBBFF
22-01-2012, 02:51 PM
21, 45kg, 165cm, ugly like fook. :o

papamia
22-01-2012, 03:24 PM
can't believe so many ppl are acting like desperadoes here.... don't think there will be free lunch in this world. maybe just a kid trying to make fun of us here.

haiz.....

RealEstateGuy
22-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Then you're wrong Bradday!
I mostly eat FB who are singles only; all FOC.
GL and KTV girls I'll eat only if they are virgins.
I say one :D

So to rephrase; I drunk more free FB pussy juices than you've drank Maid's cunt discharges.

Braddah, more power to you! BTW seems like you have to resort to eating rather than being eaten in order to get sex.

Parkerlon
22-01-2012, 04:27 PM
I believe in fate alot. I can be ur listening ear if u dun mind. Reply me if u tink we got fate :)

goodpartner
22-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Braddah, more power to you! BTW seems like you have to resort to eating rather than being eaten in order to get sex.

I dunno.... For every 10 sex, I enjoyed eating 3 of them mainly because that's the general ratio of the syt pussies being shaven. The rest ate me.

What about your pinoy maid and CBC working lady? Is that all the sex you have now??! How deprived & pathetic :rolleyes:

pighead90
22-01-2012, 05:29 PM
hi gal..

i m gonna be 22 this year and stand at 173/67..am currently single and of coz..have got my own sexual urges to fulfil as well(just like u!)..if there is anything else that u would like to find out about me..do feel free to drop me a pm!

hope that when u make up ur mind..i will be the chosen one..if that is the case..do drop me a pm ya?

will be waiting for u..

Stud00
22-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Dear TS.. Sister, (Assuming that you are 101% genuine)
I guess by now, your mailbox is flooded with mails from our more then willing bros from SBF. But, seriously? is it all worth it, i mean i can understand your heart must be aching from the heartbreak, and you must have cried gallons of tears etc.. but yes, is it worth it? A break-up, causes hurts emotionally.. but what you might be doing now, "opening yourself" up for grabs, you could be in turn ruining your life, and exposing yourself to unwanted dangers.. (I don't need to go into that).

We are all adults, so i do hope that you would take it easy on yourself, take a healthy trip with friends, pick up new hobbies..do anything healthy to get over the break up.. i am sure that you can do so. Seriously, no point damaging yourself any further, be it emotionally or physically.

No disrespect to anyone else.

Cheers

warped82
23-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Lady u r better look for some virgin here ba. A quick search will reveal them... Better go for those and have a much much lower chance of getting STD. Though how u r going to tell whether they r telling the truth is another thing....

perfection89
23-01-2012, 03:32 AM
i was in this 'epic' thread.
anyway, i'm not looking for FL here because I know 1. its either a scam, 2. the girl must have something. so my purpose in writing this is perhaps ts can share her story here? more sexciting right? :D

Kocky
23-01-2012, 03:34 AM
Yea I also doubt the purpose of this gal...

Kocky
23-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Heard abt stories of girl kena aids from ex-bf, wana take revenge on other guys by offering raw...:eek:

izerkudie
23-01-2012, 03:36 AM
TS seems to be lonely or bored during the CNY period..:eek:

funlooker
23-01-2012, 01:42 PM

Hi, I'm interested to be ur fb
I'm 32, local Chinese, standing at 1.73m, 68kg
Body built : strong n fit
Believe u will enjoy if u meet up w me as fb
Email: [email protected]

cheekyass
23-01-2012, 01:49 PM
hi...i am also looking for a fb. hope we can satisfy each other sexual needs. PM me and lets see how far we can go...

Dsolsz
23-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Hihi,
Sorry for your lost. Hope you are feeling better.
I just broke off with my gf 2 months ago.

I am seeking companionship as well. I am chi 180mm 70 kg age 30.

Let me know if I fit your criteria.. I am not explicitly looking for sex. More of looking for companionship to do drinking, cafe, chat etc. if feel comfortable we can see how things progress..

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers

Dsolsz
23-01-2012, 03:22 PM
I just broke off with my 3 yr gf 2 months ago.

Let me know if I fit your criteria.. I am not explicitly looking for sex. More of looking for companionship to do drinking, cafe, chat etc. if feel comfortable we can see how things progress.. Anyway I had only 2 sexual partners b4.

Hope to hear from you to brighten up the boring cny.

dboy1234
23-01-2012, 03:28 PM
20m 183cm 81kg here
only had one sexual encounter so far
return me a pm and i will show you my pics;)you won't be disappointed:D

jerryL
27-01-2012, 11:03 PM
hi you can contact me at 96875919,you can call me anytime if you have the need

solamesio
28-01-2012, 03:32 AM
hey find the right one, pm me! =D

TheVader
28-01-2012, 12:14 PM

I'm 20 yr old chinese male
I'm 168cm so I can keep up with you without overpowering you :P
And I'm free to accompany you most of the time!
No strings attached.
Pm me for more info.

Stabil0
28-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Hey same sentiments here, I am also looking to stick to one same fb ...

I have made up my mind. I want to be your faithful fb. No worries, no need to fall in love with me. I am ok with just friends & lots of sexistfied sex !

Just take the first step to PM me ...

Cheers

Boat collector
28-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I just broke off with my 3 yr gf 2 months ago.

Let me know if I fit your criteria.. I am not explicitly looking for sex. More of looking for companionship to do drinking, cafe, chat etc. if feel comfortable we can see how things progress.. Anyway I had only 2 sexual partners b4.

Hope to hear from you to brighten up the boring cny.

Hahaha.. please don't take offense, but I can help but point out that 180mm is 18cm.. that's very short... unless you're describing you little brother.. in that case... :eek:

speeder500
28-01-2012, 05:56 PM
I just ended my relationship with my FB too. We had it going for 4+ years. Anyway I am only into one partner for any given period due to hygiene concerns. I expect the same.
Description:
Working professional
Height 1.84m
Weight 79kg
Married (but sex with wife ended 8 years ago, long story)

PM me for if you want an interview.

lancerex
28-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Sad to hear your story, i had a similar experience before,just like you looking for companion as well

26m chinese, 180cm/74kg , 2 partners before , drop me a pm if i fall into your criteria :)

Discreetfun76
28-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi sweetie,

I can be your dedicated fb if you are keen. I am 35 Chinese male standing at 1.86/ 87kg. Drop me a mail at [email protected] If you wanna.

kingrex
29-01-2012, 01:04 AM
wooh.. can old man here qualify?

kingrex
29-01-2012, 01:05 AM

Wooh .. can old man here qualify?

obsterman
29-01-2012, 02:13 AM
24 m here. pm me if u are interested. cheers

parkinglot
29-01-2012, 02:42 AM
26m chinese here. please pm me if u are interested..looking for fb too

castrated_bird
29-01-2012, 03:07 AM
25 years old. Am chatty and wouldn't mind being a listening ear.

PM me for more info

ahkeung
29-01-2012, 03:16 AM
hi there. have you found the FB u wanted?

ipoh
29-01-2012, 03:41 AM
30m, young exect, drive.
single but attached.

I prefer we start off as a mutual friend 1st for a coffee etc...:p
i dun mind making more friends.
if juz want to meet up for a chill, can pm me.:cool:

billyjslim
29-01-2012, 03:44 AM

pls add me in yahoo messenger, [email protected]
lets get to know each other first shall we

David122
29-01-2012, 05:17 AM
sounds awesome. hit me back if you wanna try something.

iamman1
29-01-2012, 08:03 PM

wanna be with me ?? pm me .

snipyou
30-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Are you the same gal- sweet gal swee??

sadlonelyguyer
01-02-2012, 09:02 AM
how too apply????:D

Alantino
01-02-2012, 10:44 AM
good luck on your search, sister. :D

sean69
01-02-2012, 12:16 PM

shit!!.. always very late for this kind of thread..

wat a coincidence!!! i also like to go gym!!! .. but only to ogle syt in tight fashionable gym wear!! ... :D

snipyou
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Can I apply too??

pro.d.igy
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM
12 pages already. Anybody here with any luck? :)

Mr Lion
01-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Hi, check with you, have u ever hear of inserting pearl underneath the penis skin?
It will give you a different kind of feeling when having sex,
interested to know more?
email, [email protected]

Xgenre
01-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi, check with you, have u ever hear of inserting pearl underneath the penis skin?
email, [email protected]

Hello brother, Gong Xi Fa Cai ah... How have you been? Your 'dragon' got pearls one ah? I guess 7 pearls. 7龙珠... :p

samry
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
hello I'm 29 this year if u wan u can find mi as your fb and my contact is 81384086

Jacob1987
03-02-2012, 06:02 AM
how about me?u may review me at my fb [email protected]

snipyou
03-02-2012, 08:08 AM
No reply...

soccerboot
03-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Another got smoke but no fire thread! I think her life is so messed up till she couldn't made up her mind what to do next!

siaoehhh
03-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey, I know how you feel, its these kind of cheaters that make us want to have fb. 23 this year not bad looking do message me if you wanna find out more.

skinhead72
03-02-2012, 10:42 AM
hi care to share your contact 91853414

Stageboy
03-02-2012, 05:18 PM
wanna go out hav some fun?

Dhakikz30
03-02-2012, 09:54 PM
hi sis... looking for a filipino? if u want just pm me:-)

Johh2006
04-02-2012, 09:37 AM
hi care to sahre your info a bit more bo??

allmessedup
12-02-2012, 05:30 PM
guys!

sorry for not replying to this thread for so long.

anw i hav made a few frens in dis forum and dis forum is really entertaining! lols.

slinga
14-02-2012, 11:58 PM
guys!

anw i hav made a few frens in dis forum and dis forum is really entertaining! lols.
fancy making another friend ;)

soccerboot
15-02-2012, 12:02 AM
guys!

Sis, you can close the thread if you only want to be entertained! Choosing a FB so difficult meh? If you making love to anyone, there is always a risk of STD! Hope to see FR soon instead of more useless updates:mad:!

justforfun90
15-02-2012, 12:49 AM
guys!

lolz your inbox is already full larhs...those who want make friend with you also can't send le.

Devil320
15-02-2012, 02:20 AM
I think you have been waiting for me =)

kelian
15-02-2012, 02:44 AM
so who the lucky guy =) ?

towards
15-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Hi,
my name is xavier,24m chinese here. 173, 70kg. not sure whether is it too late to intro myself to you, but nevertheless no harm trying i guessed. i have 2 sex partners before which happened both were my ex. im single now, so i think u wouldnt have any issue regarding 3rd parties, or etc to worry about. i do like gym, so we can hit the gym tgt whenever we are free. and of cos i can always be there for you whenever you need me, be it needs or listen ear! hope to hear you soon :)

towards
15-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Hi,
xavin,24m chinese here. 173, 70kg. not sure whether is it too late to intro myself to you, but nevertheless no harm trying i guess. i have 2 sex partners before which happened both were my ex. im single now, so i think u wouldnt have any issue regarding 3rd parties, or etc to worry about. i do like gym, so we can hit the gym tgt whenever we are as im a dragonboater. and finally of cos i can always be there for you whenever you need me, be it sex or listen ear! hope to hear you soon :)

princeZinc
21-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey allmessedup well am new to SBF , sorry to hear about you breakup with your boyfriend yeah ? but im really sorry you deserve better ! willing to accompany you when you're lonely and stuff:) dont mind meeting up ha ! am kinda good in bed perhaps :P Reply me soon alright ?:):p

Johnston
22-04-2012, 09:04 AM
aye, after 13 page i think she find already lah.... if like that still cannot find something up man :D

DelisiA
22-04-2012, 09:12 AM
STORY OF WHO HIT JACKPOT PLSSS SHARE like me and sapphirez :)

subaofu
27-04-2012, 11:50 PM
She release crabs for bros to catch.....

pro.d.igy
28-04-2012, 02:39 AM
So who's the lucky guy?

So long liao, any news or not? :confused:

Fcuks69
28-04-2012, 02:59 AM
To all the Bros here, I don't think I saw anyone mentioning her age need to be verified first ... a friendly reminder, in "normal situation", she should still be above 16. :D

flamboyant
28-04-2012, 06:57 AM
She should have found one by now. Maybe a few. Hope she can include me.

MrLookin4Fun
28-04-2012, 04:53 PM
25/m here email me @ [email protected]

DylanUhs
29-04-2012, 06:33 AM
21 male here . Contact me at wei_530hotmail.com (:

cheekyass
14-05-2012, 12:05 AM
hi dere,

i hope to be your fb. im 32 and single. able to meet you anytime. as long as u need it.

waiting for ur reply.

BEAT
14-05-2012, 01:17 AM
i think too late from to intro but post a FR when you choose your guy for a date :)

asdfghjkl
14-05-2012, 01:21 AM
interested to see a FR by a gal.. dun recall seeing one in this forum, yet. :p

Starkarat
14-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Wish upon a chance to find a Fb too! Do reply if u ok with a malay Fb....😊

raylim1977
14-05-2012, 02:57 PM
hi dear

Am I still able to contact you?

Ronlck
15-05-2012, 05:06 PM
hi pm me if u need my service
i glad to help you

egmar mah
15-05-2012, 08:09 PM
this thread start jan 2012.now u must have been fucked by many fb? can i be the last one? pm me pls

desmondtwh
16-05-2012, 06:37 PM
guys!

This was her last post in FEB 2012 .. till now she has not posted anything, read her post(quote), this forum is entertaining, ppl who post after that are like monkeys in the zoo for her to watch and get herself entertained.

I think most if not 99% of the samsters just read the title and quick reply and dont even bother to read whats inside .. zzzz

Fox72
16-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Wonder if I will ever get 12 pages if I looking for a female FB:confused::confused:

asdfghjkl
16-05-2012, 10:26 PM
didnt noticed this got so long.. so i guess both parties are now satisfied? :p

coolguy28
16-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi, keen to meet up with me ?

mrbboy
17-05-2012, 01:14 AM
hihi, 20boy here going 21... u dun mind if v can b fren.. huhu

looking hope here

ska8er23
17-05-2012, 02:17 AM
22 year old here. pm me

grim reaper
01-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi, I am also looking for one . How to contact u ?

shuckssuck
01-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Hi sis..hope tt u can be my fb....okok?

Samteo
04-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi there .
This is my number ... 90276195... Maybe we can go out for some coffee

shuckssuck
04-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Sis clear ur inbox...

Sk007
05-06-2012, 06:35 PM

hi im 31. plz sms me at 97501118 i can furbish wit u all e details u wan

KAMagic
05-06-2012, 06:48 PM
I am 18 this year, I am also finding a FB too... So could we be each other's FB??? My e-mail is [email protected], do add me... ^^

mrvin
06-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Hi girl,

I'm sorry to hear of your story.
Do drop me an email if you would like to meet up to see if we're comfortable with each other.
I'm in my late twenties :)
[email protected]

Xmans
06-06-2012, 05:10 PM
My name is louis. You can drop mi a msg....
For a chat aso can. Jus a bo-liao guy haha.

Tikolootster
06-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Wow, too good to be true!

imax88
06-06-2012, 05:41 PM
FBs are usually ppl you know for a while and have some history. trust is not built up overnite. thread is cold but still get a lot of bros hot here :D

Santafe
06-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Just email me @ [email protected]

Santafe
06-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Pls email me @[email protected]

adrianok2
04-07-2012, 12:07 AM
if u need anything n need help..kindly pm me...im 30m...

Weiwei88
04-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Sis , pm . I will tell u more

ze2009ap
14-08-2012, 02:27 PM
hi i'm 40 male singaporean
wonder if i stand a chance

roosting
14-08-2012, 02:38 PM
wonder if i stand a chance

this part sounds funny and a bit shy off to be a joke ...

but who knows bro ...

experience will outwit everyone young heart ...

good luck to you ...

BeerAndChicks
14-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Her last log in was in feb...please give up liao, haha.

badboyzbleu
15-08-2012, 11:47 AM
anyone met her pls verify and anyone up her pls give FR thanks

sweet17
15-08-2012, 12:08 PM
hi sis, i am looking for a girl fb` are u interested? 18f 45 kg

TruthNvFail
15-08-2012, 09:54 PM
175cm.. 68kg
im chinese. sporty. You can add me on facebook to see me! Send me a private message if you are interested to view my facebook profile :)
Prefer to make friend before going into further relationship.

sgmy20
16-08-2012, 02:01 PM
This was supposed to be a private message but it says your inbox is too full....so here it is:

This is not about a FB request

Hi, as the title suggests, the purpose of me writing to you is not to "try my luck" or any of the sort. To be honest I know how you feel having been walked away by some one especially some one you've dated for 4 years.

I had a similar experience of being cheated by and yeah for a period of time i gave up on myself as well as relationships too. I can be rather honest I did have a few flings. Though I am not the slim and fit type that girls would go for but some how I do attract girls. If you are thinking of going down this path, allow me to share with you my experience and maybe it can help you in a positive way (though i know it's strange some one can talk decent in this forum). Well you see, after a few times of it, some times the girl grew fond of me, some of them loved the fact that I was able to emotionally support them, some are just overjoyed by the satisfaction but honest to goodness it's empty. Also, it's a debt that will eventually catch up. I am now in a relationship for almost a year and I have redicovered the power to trust, because I focused on changing myself and not the other person. I realized that things happen to me because of me.

From then I simply focused on being the right person for the other party. I understand that every one wants to meet Mr or Mrs Right, but the truth is there isn't such a person, the only person we can control is ourselves so the questions is are we the Mr or Mrs Right for the other person? You might think that hey, it's easy to say, whenever you give, you end up being hurt. But that's the risk you must take if you decide to go into a relationship isn't it? I just treat every opportunity as an opportunity to grow myself. Even if the relationship doesn work out, it means I gained an experience to make the next work out and the one i am in now I am able to influence her to work together with me and she's growing herself too. =)

Lastly, I understand all girls like to be treated like queens or princesses. The questions is this, to be the queen, u must be married to the king right? So are you treating your man like the king or demanding from him like a peasant? If he is a peasant or treated like one, how can you be the queen right? =)

I hope you don't mind the long message and hope to hear from you soon if you need more advice. I hope this isnt too late. =)

Cheers! Everything will get better! =D

P.S: I may not follow a lot here since i don't frequent here, u can drop me a message if you would like to share your thoughts should this post get too many replies and I am rather lazy to check through every one of them. I'm glad enough if you find this read helpful and don't reply though. =)

KPOcucumber
16-08-2012, 04:26 PM
KPO abit here. TS last post was 12-02-2012, 04:30 PM and its August already. I think time to give up on this thread already right?