PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Files (pt2) - SIA girl mid flight - Jean.

chronicled1
19-01-2012, 12:39 AM
So this is a continuation of my 'Melbourne Files' thread - which has unfortunately been neglected. Here's a link to those who are interested http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=138964

I'd been so tied down with work and life over the past two years, got married, close to a divorce and have had to travel across several countries for work.
In any case - let me put pen to paper a story about me and the SIA girl I did mid-flight in early 2007. As I mentioned before, I'll try to keep this story as real as possible, but there are certain things that I'll change to protect the identity of some of the individuals involved.

Having come to Melbourne in early 2005, and met a girl who really satisfied my needs; I wasn't that keen on coming back to Singapore at all. Airline ticket prices were also pretty steep back then - especially for a guy who has no permanent form of income.

At this point in time, though - I got really bored of Tara, and the fact that she was a lot younger than me. I had also at this point cheated on her a couple of times, and I was getting irritated at her moanings and childishness.
Moreover, I hadn't gone home for close to 2 years, and my parents were pressurising me to go back, especially for Chinese New Year. They paid for my airfare - and bought me SIA tickets! Pretty good.

It's a 7.5hours flight from Melbourne to Singapore, and the cheapest tickets were on the red-eye (midnight flight). I never liked midnight flights, as I find it really hard to fall asleep, and I hate those snoring pigs on the plane as well!
My irritation at having to take the midnight flight was a bit satiated by the fact that there were three very beautiful ladies who caught my eye. One of them was Jean.

Ah, Jean. The way her kebaya uniform hugged her curves, and how her makeup was just nice and not too much. Yum.

I had asked to be put on the last row of the plane, at the window. Luckily there was nobody sitting next to me, so I had two seats to myself. Service was pretty good, and I'd made small talk - commenting how the flight looked empty and stuff.

Jean and one of her male colleagues was serving me, and it was mid-flight that things really got going.

I was watching a movie, and I was pretty engrossed in it. Then suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder...

callmebad
19-01-2012, 12:43 AM
close to divorce?
sorry to hear that

transgressor
19-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks for sharing but maybe you should spend your time saving your marriage.

SirRumble
19-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Totally agree you should try to save your marriage.

chronicled1
24-01-2012, 12:29 AM
"hi, sorry - would you like anything to drink?" she asked

I smiled back and said - "sure, can I get whisky on the rocks?"
"good choice, sir" she said.

"ah - thanks...Jean... is it?" "I once knew a Jean in my secondary school who was as beautiful as you" I told her

She smiled a bit, and said "thank you".

I gave her a wink as she left and she returned me a really wide smile.

A few minutes later, she walked past, and I pulled my earphones off and decided to chat her out.

"So Jean, does your night shift ever end?"
"Haha - it's a full time job you know, until we land" she replied.
"Like that ah - so I will never get the chance to talk to you more la?"
"eh - you are so cheeky!"
"eh - I am not okay, I just wanted to talk to you only what! If I'm cheeky I'll have said that you are really beautiful and that I would really be honored if during your rest time you would sit beside me!"
"eh! you ah!" she replied, and smiled as she walked back into the galley.

About two minutes later, she came with another glass of whisky, and tapped my shoulders - "mind if I sit down here, sir?" she smiled cheekily.
"please call me San - it would really be my honor".

So at this point in time, it was perhaps 4.5 hours into the flight, and I was getting a bit sleepy actually. Good thing she was pretty, and chatty!

We chatted for about fifteen minutes or so, about what I was doing in Melbourne (told her I just graduated and just got out of a long relationship). I remember this very well.

"I'm so sorry to hear that - but you will surely find another one la" Jean said
"haha - nobody want me leh" "at least not now". I told her.
"you leh?" "such a pretty face, and a nice character - sure got a line of guys swooning over right"
"no - I just broke up with my ex a couple of weeks ago. He cheated on me with another stewardess during one of his flights"
"wah - I'm lucky then! Haha - sorry, sorry - I'm just joking" I said. "but how to cheat on the flight - toilet so small, can fit meh two people?"
"hmmm can squeeze la - a bit awkward, but can definitely be done" she replied
"must be personal experience right - is it fun?"
"eh - don't anyhow say ah, later I lose my job leh" she whispered.
"hmmm..I still don't believe can fit....you sure can fit two people ah?" I winked and asked

She poked her tongue out, and said "only one way to find out - go try next time la"

"hmm... try with you ah?" I stuck my tongue out
"so naughty you" she poked me gently

I grabbed her hand and then tried to poke her a bit too - we were like high school kids for a while, and when an opening presented, I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

Her breathing slowed down, and she put her hand on my thigh. "See..I know you were a cheeky boy"

Her hands caressed my hardened penis through my pants ... "and someone's didi awake ah" she whispered to my ear. Her tongue then flicked my earlobe. What a feeling.

"I go get something, then meet me at the back toilet ok?" she said.
must be condoms, I thought. My little brother was as straight as I was during NDP parades man. About to bloody explode.

At this point, I have had no sex for close to two months, and the prospect of a mid-air bonk was simply awesome!

I got up and loitered outside of the toilet, and I could hear her giggling to one of her female colleagues at the back. Pretty much everyone around us were asleep, and then I saw her come out.

We quickly snuck into the toilet, and once in, she locked the door.
We kissed passionately, my hands all over her breasts and ass, squeezing them as if they were the #1 thing on earth. This - I learnt, is the trick with all ONSes - make them feel like they are THE ONLY THING that matters, and all hell literally will break loose (in a VERY good way)!

She undressed herself, very quickly, and asked me to take off my pants.
The moment my boxers came off - she was all over me like a girl and a paddle pop on a searing hot day.

I thought Tara was good - man this girl is a monster at this!
Just her suction, and slurping goodness.
"ahhh..." I moaned
"shhh...later people hear" she said
I closed my eyes as she sucked me, and it must be a couple of minutes, and I smelled a familiar aroma. I opened my eyes, and I saw her touching herself. Man! She sucked me, and was touching herself. That nearly put me over the edge.

I stopped her mid-way, and asked her to sit on the sink. She shook her head, and said "doggy"

I entered her pussy from the back, it was so warm, and surprisingly very tight!
I pumped her for a good five minutes, and then turned her around. I sucked her breasts, and within minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled out of her, and she knelt down and started sucking me.

Oh boy, I came, and I came real good. I pumped my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

"now my turn" she said, and asked me to kneel down.
I licked her, and finger fucked her. I had discovered where the G-spot was with Tara, and I hit her hard.
She shuddered, and she covered her own mouth as she tried to muffle a loud moan as she came.
"God - you are good San. I even forgot to put condom on you. Lucky you never cum inside me!"
We got dressed, and she stepped out of the toilet first. I then went to my seat, and literally was smiling from end to end.
Jean came over, and gave me a handwritten note with her mobile phone number on it. She said that she would be in Singapore for another two days before she'd fly off, and I met her up a couple more times.
With every flight now, if I'm not flying business, I'll sit at the last row, and smile.

Since then, perhaps I've had four more lucky ones - not on Singapore Airlines. Two of them on Emirates (my favourite by far) - once on business class and another one in economy (to London), a KLM flight (Netherlands to Singapore), and the last one was on United (Melbourne to LA).
Hope you enjoyed my story! :)

chronicled1
24-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Thanks guys.

Marriage is pretty much dissolved from my perspective.

We pretty much decided not to keep it any longer (both of us), pretty amicable separation. Lucky no kids involved.

machinehead1234
24-01-2012, 02:20 PM
This must be one horny bitch.

I travel Business pretty much every other week, and i dont even remotely see this happening even on the long-haul non-stops to Newark or Los Angeles.

Just was onboard the 380 to Sydney last week. It didn't dawn upon me that any of the girls serving, were even up for anything kinky not least the mile high club.

Well, you must be a real charmer or incredibly good looking to pull SQ girls like that. Cheers!

"hi, sorry - would you like anything to drink?" she asked

I smiled back and said - "sure, can I get whisky on the rocks?"
"good choice, sir" she said.

"ah - thanks...Jean... is it?" "I once knew a Jean in my secondary school who was as beautiful as you" I told her

She smiled a bit, and said "thank you".

I gave her a wink as she left and she returned me a really wide smile.

A few minutes later, she walked past, and I pulled my earphones off and decided to chat her out.

"So Jean, does your night shift ever end?"
"Haha - it's a full time job you know, until we land" she replied.
"Like that ah - so I will never get the chance to talk to you more la?"
"eh - you are so cheeky!"
"eh - I am not okay, I just wanted to talk to you only what! If I'm cheeky I'll have said that you are really beautiful and that I would really be honored if during your rest time you would sit beside me!"
"eh! you ah!" she replied, and smiled as she walked back into the galley.

About two minutes later, she came with another glass of whisky, and tapped my shoulders - "mind if I sit down here, sir?" she smiled cheekily.
"please call me San - it would really be my honor".

So at this point in time, it was perhaps 4.5 hours into the flight, and I was getting a bit sleepy actually. Good thing she was pretty, and chatty!

We chatted for about fifteen minutes or so, about what I was doing in Melbourne (told her I just graduated and just got out of a long relationship). I remember this very well.

"I'm so sorry to hear that - but you will surely find another one la" Jean said
"haha - nobody want me leh" "at least not now". I told her.
"you leh?" "such a pretty face, and a nice character - sure got a line of guys swooning over right"
"no - I just broke up with my ex a couple of weeks ago. He cheated on me with another stewardess during one of his flights"
"wah - I'm lucky then! Haha - sorry, sorry - I'm just joking" I said. "but how to cheat on the flight - toilet so small, can fit meh two people?"
"hmmm can squeeze la - a bit awkward, but can definitely be done" she replied
"must be personal experience right - is it fun?"
"eh - don't anyhow say ah, later I lose my job leh" she whispered.
"hmmm..I still don't believe can fit....you sure can fit two people ah?" I winked and asked

She poked her tongue out, and said "only one way to find out - go try next time la"

"hmm... try with you ah?" I stuck my tongue out
"so naughty you" she poked me gently

I grabbed her hand and then tried to poke her a bit too - we were like high school kids for a while, and when an opening presented, I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

Her breathing slowed down, and she put her hand on my thigh. "See..I know you were a cheeky boy"

Her hands caressed my hardened penis through my pants ... "and someone's didi awake ah" she whispered to my ear. Her tongue then flicked my earlobe. What a feeling.

"I go get something, then meet me at the back toilet ok?" she said.
must be condoms, I thought. My little brother was as straight as I was during NDP parades man. About to bloody explode.

At this point, I have had no sex for close to two months, and the prospect of a mid-air bonk was simply awesome!

I got up and loitered outside of the toilet, and I could hear her giggling to one of her female colleagues at the back. Pretty much everyone around us were asleep, and then I saw her come out.

We quickly snuck into the toilet, and once in, she locked the door.
We kissed passionately, my hands all over her breasts and ass, squeezing them as if they were the #1 thing on earth. This - I learnt, is the trick with all ONSes - make them feel like they are THE ONLY THING that matters, and all hell literally will break loose (in a VERY good way)!

She undressed herself, very quickly, and asked me to take off my pants.
The moment my boxers came off - she was all over me like a girl and a paddle pop on a searing hot day.

I thought Tara was good - man this girl is a monster at this!
Just her suction, and slurping goodness.
"ahhh..." I moaned
"shhh...later people hear" she said
I closed my eyes as she sucked me, and it must be a couple of minutes, and I smelled a familiar aroma. I opened my eyes, and I saw her touching herself. Man! She sucked me, and was touching herself. That nearly put me over the edge.

I stopped her mid-way, and asked her to sit on the sink. She shook her head, and said "doggy"

I entered her pussy from the back, it was so warm, and surprisingly very tight!
I pumped her for a good five minutes, and then turned her around. I sucked her breasts, and within minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled out of her, and she knelt down and started sucking me.

Oh boy, I came, and I came real good. I pumped my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

"now my turn" she said, and asked me to kneel down.
I licked her, and finger fucked her. I had discovered where the G-spot was with Tara, and I hit her hard.
She shuddered, and she covered her own mouth as she tried to muffle a loud moan as she came.
"God - you are good San. I even forgot to put condom on you. Lucky you never cum inside me!"
We got dressed, and she stepped out of the toilet first. I then went to my seat, and literally was smiling from end to end.
Jean came over, and gave me a handwritten note with her mobile phone number on it. She said that she would be in Singapore for another two days before she'd fly off, and I met her up a couple more times.
With every flight now, if I'm not flying business, I'll sit at the last row, and smile.

Since then, perhaps I've had four more lucky ones - not on Singapore Airlines. Two of them on Emirates (my favourite by far) - once on business class and another one in economy (to London), a KLM flight (Netherlands to Singapore), and the last one was on United (Melbourne to LA).
Hope you enjoyed my story! :)

PRCEmpire
24-01-2012, 02:36 PM
This must be one horny bitch.

I travel Business pretty much every other week, and i dont even remotely see this happening even on the long-haul non-stops to Newark or Los Angeles.

Just was onboard the 380 to Sydney last week. It didn't dawn upon me that any of the girls serving, were even up for anything kinky not least the mile high club.

Well, you must be a real charmer or incredibly good looking to pull SQ girls like that. Cheers!

I was thinking that to myself. I've heard of rendevouz with those off duty stewardess in plain clothes but never once a stewardess on duty.

thrush
25-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

starboy
25-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi Bros,

I was a flight crew many years ago. It was a daunting task to bonk a stewardess on flight. Guess TS was lucky. The girl must have been pissed with her boyfriend for cheating on her and took the opportunity to get even with him or TS must be a very good looking guy. ;-)

I would confidentially say that most kebaya girls are quite faithful to their husbands and boyfriends. Even the ones who are not attached don't go sleeping around. You need to charm them and get them into a relationship before you can bonk them.

onlyhuman
25-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Ts must be super charming or gd looking...or he is those who is super lucky with gers! I had been on being thousands of flts oso no luck like this b4...haiz

Apocalypse
25-01-2012, 07:30 PM
I fly Emeriates. No such luck. :(

studdyme
25-01-2012, 09:37 PM
lucky bro!

machinehead1234
25-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Spot on comment.

No offence since you are an ex-crew, but seriously these girls are one-dimensional drones. To even excite someone on a sexual level, i trust there has to be some form of stimulation (not just below). Most can barely hold a decent conversation, let alone manage a pickup line! I am not too sure, what exact aspect of "charm" are we talking about here, aside from monetary charm.

Seriously, guys, better catches out there! My two cents' worth from a SQ Frequent Flyer.

Hi Bros,

I was a flight crew many years ago. It was a daunting task to bonk a stewardess on flight. Guess TS was lucky. The girl must have been pissed with her boyfriend for cheating on her and took the opportunity to get even with him or TS must be a very good looking guy. ;-)

I would confidentially say that most kebaya girls are quite faithful to their husbands and boyfriends. Even the ones who are not attached don't go sleeping around. You need to charm them and get them into a relationship before you can bonk them.