PDA

View Full Version : Wife n buddy MJ session

smallman80
19-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Just wanna share something i experience...

One fine day, my 3 guy frens are coming over my house for Mahjong session, usually i will let my wife play a few rounds.

After informed my wife their arrival time, wife did ask me is she wearing too loose. ( a grey spag V-neck and a white lacy bra with white lacy shorts. Her spag acutually nv cover her white bra well which allows a few mm of lace showing out)
As wife is A-cup, her bra actually makes her nip to be visible when bend down...I told wife that what she wearing is ok......

to be continue

RealEstateGuy
19-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Just wanna share something i experience...

One fine day, my 3 guy frens are coming over my house for Mahjong session, usually i will let my wife play a few rounds.

After informed my wife their arrival time, wife did ask me is she wearing too loose. ( a grey spag V-neck and a white lacy bra with white lacy shorts. Her spag acutually nv cover her white bra well which allows a few mm of lace showing out)
As wife is A-cup, her bra actually makes her nip to be visible when bend down...I told wife that what she wearing is ok......

to be continue

Braddahs might feel like lifting your wife onto the MJ table pulling her shorts down and her bra off and slow ride then pound so hard the legs break and everyone end up on the floor on top of a collasped table. MJ pieces all over the floor but still fucking while your wife screaming in orgasm. Braddah, ask her to put on a heavy sweater and cover herself up.

transgressor
19-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Then what happened next?

powerfit
21-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Nice..........

smallman80
21-01-2012, 03:00 PM
After my frens arrived, i played the first round while wife stand n watch...
Notice my frens peep at her a few times as she was in a white lacy sleeping shorts...
After im bored, i let wife continue my rounds while i stand beside her n look. Standing beside her makes me hard on as i can see her cleavage n white bra so clearly...even those sitting down was peeping at her...
Whenever she stretch n take tiles from opps her, omg her nipples appears to me so clearly when her bra flip open...i was watching happily n suddenly found the guy sitting beside her as starring at wat i was looking at too...

Want me to continue....?

thickdick
21-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Please continue... :):)

softtime
21-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Go on bro, this sound exciting, if you lack kah in future, remember to post here.

popi824
21-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Notice my frens peep at her a few times as she was in a white lacy sleeping shorts...
After im bored, i let wife continue my rounds while i stand beside her n look. Standing beside her makes me hard on as i can see her cleavage n white bra so clearly...even those sitting down was peeping at her...
Whenever she stretch n take tiles from opps her, omg her nipples appears to me so clearly when her bra flip open...i was watching happily n suddenly found the guy sitting beside her as starring at wat i was looking at too...

Want me to continue....?
To me it is as if you are peeping into your fren's wife bra... :)

JrBoy
22-01-2012, 05:37 PM
please continue :D

proevoguy
22-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Continue more please :D

LovePotion
22-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Oic, she purposely wear loose to distract opponent and to see their reaction.

Hmm.... smart

Lupsupkia
22-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Standing beside her makes me hard on as i can see her cleavage n white bra so clearly...even those sitting down was peeping at her...

A Cup cleavage? :confused:

smallman80
22-01-2012, 10:44 PM
So many good n bad comments??....:) should i continue??

proevoguy
22-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes! Why not?:D

Dsolsz
23-01-2012, 01:04 AM
I sense a fivesome

thrush
23-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Please continue.

proevoguy
01-02-2012, 11:31 PM
The End??????

ebichu03
02-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Then your buddy always 打二筒, 小厢公??

tokoloshe
02-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Please carry on.

UGotTalent
02-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Pitching tent here. :D

(o)(o) Tuner
02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
I know. Your friend 吃詐胡 after seeing your wife's nipples am I right? :D

smallman80
02-02-2012, 11:35 PM

I know my appearance there will let my fren feel scared if they want to peep so i made an excuse of using pc at my studyroom. Without my present, I hear their laughters and joking while playing mj. At around 1am which is my wife Joey limit for not sleeping, comes in and asked me to take over her as she is going sleep.

Me and wife had a habit of sleeping naked every night as we stayed without parents. Joey went in to bedroom and close the door but not lock. The rest of us continued with our MJ. After a while, they requested for a smoking break and i took this opportunity to go my master room toilet do big business.
Without disturbing my wife, i open the door quietly and found wife lying on bed naked with half of her body(sideway half, not bottom or top) covered with blanket. This clearly shows she is not wearing anything to sleep and exposing her right side breast, body and right leg. An evil thought strike me when i open the door.......I went into my toilet with my door opened 45degree to the angle where the MJ table can be seen.

LovePotion
02-02-2012, 11:41 PM
I know my appearance there will let my fren feel scared if they want to peep so i made an excuse of using pc at my studyroom. Without my present, I hear their laughters and joking while playing mj. At around 1am which is my wife Joey limit for not sleeping, comes in and asked me to take over her as she is going sleep.

Me and wife had a habit of sleeping naked every night as we stayed without parents. Joey went in to bedroom and close the door but not lock. The rest of us continued with our MJ. After a while, they requested for a smoking break and i took this opportunity to go my master room toilet do big business.
Without disturbing my wife, i open the door quietly and found wife lying on bed naked with half of her body(sideway half, not bottom or top) covered with blanket. This clearly shows she is not wearing anything to sleep and exposing her right side breast, body and right leg. An evil thought strike me when i open the door.......I went into my toilet with my door opened 45degree to the angle where the MJ table can be seen.

nice... i think if i were the one playing i will fang limit for every round cos i keep bio the wife .. :D:D

Victorsong86
02-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Bro, please continue it :)

bummer
03-02-2012, 12:13 AM
pls continue asap :D

ccl69
03-02-2012, 12:54 AM
nice one...continue pls....:D:D

smallman80
26-03-2012, 11:14 PM
After coming out from toilet, i saw 3 of them standing outside the door peeping on my wife. They saw me came out, faster act like talking other topic.

I approached them asked what are u guys looking at? They keep quiet...
Me: come on be a man, just say...i wont blame u guys.
Jo: er....dun be angry, we r looking at ur wife slim body...sorry bro.
Me: i go toilet how long, u guys see how long?
Mrk: ya...paiseh...
Me: no!! Its just 1min...its ok...how u guys find her?
Jo: she is pretty...n now not wearing more pretty with sexiness...

I use one of my hand to signal them keep their voice low..n open the door more.
Wife was lying there naked sleeping soundly with blanket half covered.
I asked them to walk to the bedside...to have a better view of her. All of them eyes wide opened but she was only half showing to them..

I slowly pull off the blanket leaving her full body visible. My heart was pounding fast as my wife is being watched by them...

I whisper to them, wanna see hw i bonk her?
All of them knock head as agreed..

To be cont.......

NantoSaiken
26-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Pitching tent in the process .....

Starkarat
27-03-2012, 04:22 PM
wow free show some more! lucky guys

Baileys
28-03-2012, 09:19 PM
After coming out from toilet, i saw 3 of them standing outside the door peeping on my wife. They saw me came out, faster act like talking other topic.

I approached them asked what are u guys looking at? They keep quiet...
Me: come on be a man, just say...i wont blame u guys.
Jo: er....dun be angry, we r looking at ur wife slim body...sorry bro.
Me: i go toilet how long, u guys see how long?
Mrk: ya...paiseh...
Me: no!! Its just 1min...its ok...how u guys find her?
Jo: she is pretty...n now not wearing more pretty with sexiness...

I use one of my hand to signal them keep their voice low..n open the door more.
Wife was lying there naked sleeping soundly with blanket half covered.
I asked them to walk to the bedside...to have a better view of her. All of them eyes wide opened but she was only half showing to them..

I slowly pull off the blanket leaving her full body visible. My heart was pounding fast as my wife is being watched by them...

To be cont.......

Wow sound interesting ! :D Maybe I also can do it to some of my buddies when they come over to watch football on Saturday nights !
They will come over maybe an hour or so before the game start; to chit chat and have some beer/wine. Sometimes my wife will join in the fun too. Just when the game is about to start, she will go to the room to watch her TV serials before going to bed.
Although my wife doesn’t sleep in the nude like TS’s wife but she will change to her nightie and sleep without her bra and panty. And many a times, you might get a chance to see her nipple peeping out of her nightie or her naked butt.
Wonder how they will react if they saw that……..:D

Brother smallman80,
Please continue your story...

smallman80
29-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Wow sound interesting ! :D Maybe I also can do it to some of my buddies when they come over to watch football on Saturday nights !
They will come over maybe an hour or so before the game start; to chit chat and have some beer/wine. Sometimes my wife will join in the fun too. Just when the game is about to start, she will go to the room to watch her TV serials before going to bed.
Although my wife doesn’t sleep in the nude like TS’s wife but she will change to her nightie and sleep without her bra and panty. And many a times, you might get a chance to see her nipple peeping out of her nightie or her naked butt.
Wonder how they will react if they saw that……..:D

Brother smallman80,
Please continue your story...

i join u for soccer match, n u join me for mj session how?:D

Kevin78
29-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Camping, bro...

smallman80
29-03-2012, 02:33 AM

"but make sure u guys see no touch ok?"
all of them agreed...
Asked them to stand to a corner so that wont b easily spoted by wife even if she wakes.
i started by licking her nipple and finger her trimed pussy...at first she gives no reaction as she sleep very soundly. Soon after i can feel her pussy starting to get wet, her mouth slightly opened n giving a very tiny moan.
She refuses to open her eyes as its a great feel to get fingered while u r sleeping and being waked.

i let go of my hand to finger her and started our kisses and hand playing on her nipple....I did that for a reason........:)
As her pussy is wet and its her habit of her own hand going down to her pussy and started rubbing herself....

3 of my frens eyes wide opened seeing my wife pleasuring herself while being kissed and nipple rubbed....

I continued my kissing while im trying to pull down my shorts letting my command stick out. I took over her finger at the pussy to continue pleasure her and stopped my kisses and position myself to shaft my command stick to her mouth.
She suck my dick so gently for me to last longer while i continue to finger her.
After a while, she let go my dick for a short breath and opened her eyes and saw 3 of them at her right...

I was freezed out of the moment as i scared she will slap me...To my surprise,she took back my dick and continue her sucking, but this time her eyes are opened looking at them and sucking my dick and shows a horny face to them......

While i was trying to figure out what she was thinking, i stopped my fingering for 2 sec....Her hand imediately took over and started to rub herself in front of my buddy looking at their direction eyes opened. I was totally amazed of her action while she continue rubbing her clits, stopped her sucking on my dick, she closed her eyes again and enjoying herself being watched while she slide her middle finger into her pussy and the other hand playing her own nipple.

She is totally enjoying herself ignoring us watching at her, she let out soft moan n moan n moan....

To b cont.....:D

smallman80
29-03-2012, 03:28 AM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15848/158488291d44d91b03c32ad2b2dd47627e4b5aa5.jpg

a foto to suit the scenario :D:D

ashtoncruise
29-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Power la, bro.
Keep it going. Thumbs up!

AsiaBet
29-03-2012, 05:27 AM
Camping for more.

proevoguy
29-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow! Nice..waiting for more!!!!!:D

elephantman
29-03-2012, 03:52 PM
camp camp camp

Baileys
29-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Brother smallman80 Wow getting hot....so did you all ended up in orgy ? :D

Nautica
29-03-2012, 05:12 PM
How nice.

Scenario with photo..

Thumbs up...more!!!!!

rav_taz
29-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Nice man bro. Keep it up...

ben1984
29-03-2012, 06:53 PM
story with pictures

good job

camping for more

smallman80
03-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Some pm replied....:D want me continue my story?;)

see see only
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
OMG .... TS, you are one lucky man .... :eek:

Please continue :D

Coffeecans
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Continue pls. mai paiseh ;P

heartbroken
04-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Dis is good ! waiting for next episode

gromit
04-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Please continue...

Baileys
04-04-2012, 10:11 AM
TS MIA liao...:D

mekinkyhubby
04-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Wow!! How I wish I was one of your friends standing there and watch man... TS more more please...

smallman80
04-04-2012, 11:00 PM
TS MIA liao...:D

not MIA lah bro, not everyday in SBF mah...:D

smallman80
04-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Wow!! How I wish I was one of your friends standing there and watch man... TS more more please...

u play MJ? :D

smallman80
04-04-2012, 11:38 PM
She is totally enjoying herself ignoring us watching at her, she let out soft moan n moan n moan....

1 hand squeezing her breast, the other fingering herself....She was my wife, i should stop her from this, but duno y i dint and yet enjoying looking at her pleasuring herself with my fren present...

She is totally forgetting herself and was closing her eyes...after a while, she opened her eyes and was looking at me with a urging look...
then she turned her eyes to J1, one of my fren with the same urging expression....she raised up her hand to him, signalling him to hold her hand.

J1 grabbed her hand and she pulled his hand to her pussy....:D
I was stunned but keep on looking at the show...J1 started to rub at her clit, she moan louder than previously and enjoying herself letting just a fren to rub her. She helps unzip J1 jeans and pulled down fully then start to stroke his cock outside with his underwear on.

J2 seeing this, he himself pull down his bermuda and crawl towards my wife.

me:"HEY HEY HEY...." I stopped all of them...
me:"pls respect me and wife of cos..."
me:"Dear, are u awake? u know wat r u doing?"
She keep quiet at the moment..

J3:" yes, we must respect her, lets stop everything and pack up guys, bro, so sorry, Da sao, so sorry..we should not do this to you unless you are telling us that u like it and allow us to do so."

J2:" ya, we feel so sorry and yet so sad too...:("

While J2 & 3 talking, J1 finger was still on her pussy slowly tinkering her clit, hoping to stimulate her...

Wife:"wat you all want me to say. Or how am i going to say"

J1 starts to rub faster and then slip her finger in her pussy.

J1:" ok, dun need to say anything, just moan out means u want us to carry on.."

J1 continus to pull his finger in and out of wife pussy...

Wife was bitting her lips hard not to make out any sound, soon she closed her eyes again and moan out"ARGHHHHH, pls carry on"

I dun feel disappointed or excited at the moment, my heart pumps very fast before she moan out...maybe was also hoping she moan out...

to be cont from J2 with his bermuda off...

JackOff
05-04-2012, 06:48 PM

No. But now I keen to learn.... 😄

shagging
05-04-2012, 08:35 PM

1 hand squeezing her breast, the other fingering herself....She was my wife, i should stop her from this, but duno y i dint and yet enjoying looking at her pleasuring herself with my fren present...

She is totally forgetting herself and was closing her eyes...after a while, she opened her eyes and was looking at me with a urging look...
then she turned her eyes to J1, one of my fren with the same urging expression....she raised up her hand to him, signalling him to hold her hand.

J1 grabbed her hand and she pulled his hand to her pussy....:D
I was stunned but keep on looking at the show...J1 started to rub at her clit, she moan louder than previously and enjoying herself letting just a fren to rub her. She helps unzip J1 jeans and pulled down fully then start to stroke his cock outside with his underwear on.

J2 seeing this, he himself pull down his bermuda and crawl towards my wife.

me:"HEY HEY HEY...." I stopped all of them...
me:"pls respect me and wife of cos..."
me:"Dear, are u awake? u know wat r u doing?"
She keep quiet at the moment..

J3:" yes, we must respect her, lets stop everything and pack up guys, bro, so sorry, Da sao, so sorry..we should not do this to you unless you are telling us that u like it and allow us to do so."

J2:" ya, we feel so sorry and yet so sad too...:("

While J2 & 3 talking, J1 finger was still on her pussy slowly tinkering her clit, hoping to stimulate her...

Wife:"wat you all want me to say. Or how am i going to say"

J1 starts to rub faster and then slip her finger in her pussy.

J1:" ok, dun need to say anything, just moan out means u want us to carry on.."

J1 continus to pull his finger in and out of wife pussy...

Wife was bitting her lips hard not to make out any sound, soon she closed her eyes again and moan out"ARGHHHHH, pls carry on"

I dun feel disappointed or excited at the moment, my heart pumps very fast before she moan out...maybe was also hoping she moan out...

to be cont from J2 with his bermuda off...

TS, when can we have a Mahjong session at your place?

smallman80
06-04-2012, 09:07 AM
No. But now I keen to learn.... 😄

:D haha very easy, starting must lose to pat school fee :D

smallman80
06-04-2012, 09:08 AM
TS, when can we have a Mahjong session at your place?

Tonight another mj session;)

shagging
06-04-2012, 10:38 AM

:D...i also wanna play (but dun really know how to play though)

if enuf kakis then i just be a spectator also can. ;) but gotta part take in the action later. LOL

proevoguy
06-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Wow! Great! Please continue more! :D

vanguard30
06-04-2012, 02:40 PM

Any room for one more player?

shagging
07-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Any room for one more player?

I think TS gotta set an electronic Q system. Or set up few tables at his place....
LOL....

Later "Mata" also come and part take...(sure kenna complain from neighbours for being rowdy) :rolleyes:

mekinkyhubby
08-04-2012, 02:58 AM

TS, I don't know how to play also. Yes I do understand that need lost for start to learn, but lose and learn from your sessions, I will be very happy 'learning'... hehehe... :D

smallman80
08-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes, and its not easy oso to plan for so much sbf to join in a small mj session lol

sy625603
08-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Bro, I wanna join the MJ session as well...

GuidedMissile
09-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Me too!!! I want in!

grimreaper82
09-04-2012, 12:52 PM
ts please continue...getting hotter here :)

smallman80
09-04-2012, 11:32 PM

Wife signal J2 to come out to her...J2 do so and wife immediately head up and put his dick into her mouth...J2 was bj by my wife, she deep throat him while J1 keep rubbing her clits....

J3, without hesitate, also pulldown his jeans and underwear and start to pleasure her breast, rubbing her nipple...

Wife was moaning non-stop, legs keep moving as its unbearable cos J1 is rubbing her hard...

J1 lower his head down to her pussy and starts licking those super wet cat....
while the other hand pushes his thumb into her pussy...

J2 pulled out his dick from her mouth and french kiss her, kiss her ear and neck which was her sensitive part.

J3 sucks her nipple till so her nipple was so hard and pointed....Wife stops the kissing and pull J3 dick over for BJ and J2 takeover those mountain

J3 faces looks so high and uncontrollable till he cum inside wife mouth....
I say wife expression remains..I was thinking to myself..."she never even BJ me till i cum in her mouth b4..."

I saw after J3 cum, wife did not spill out any of it...omg she swallowed!!!

to b cont;)

francined69
10-04-2012, 12:18 AM
camping here :)

shagging
10-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Fast hand fast leg Q for next session. TS i'm first in line.....:D

some_
11-04-2012, 04:14 AM
i think many guys here would like to join you for mj session during weekends lolzzz you make it sound so sexy :)

Xpress
11-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Your wife damn happening..

JackOff
11-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Please continue... :)

bummer
11-04-2012, 11:30 PM
pls carry on :D

proevoguy
13-04-2012, 03:29 PM
More pls....Don't so short...:D

smallman80
13-04-2012, 11:50 PM
I see wife expression remains..I was thinking to myself..."she never even BJ me till i cum in her mouth b4..."

I saw after J3 cum, wife did not spill out any of it...omg she swallowed!!!

I was so jealous at that moment seeing her swallowing another guy cum.

J1 saw wife swallowing J3 cum, he stops licking her pussy and get his cock near to her pussy...Wife saw that, giving a horny eyes look, pushes her pussy touches his cock a few times.....

J1 then slide his cock slowly into her pussy....
Wife: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
J1 continues his in out in out action while J2 put his cock into wife mouth

J3 give up and go clean his dick....

J1 was fucking hard my wife and wife was moaning and also sucking J2 dick...

then i started to really enjoy the show and took out my iphone to snap some shot. Wife was grabing hard her pillow to show how enjoy she was...
J1 still fucking her hard and use one of his thumb to rub on her clit...
Wife moan out loud and suck more harder on J2 cock..
J2 tapping wife shoulder to signal her..saying"cumming"
Wife grab J2 buttock to push his dick further in and J2 "arghhhhhh"
Again, wife swallowed another guy cum....
J1 continue his action...

To be cont

trying8244
14-04-2012, 05:44 AM
wow. are they true?
maybe i will be the J4?

bummer
14-04-2012, 08:21 AM
ts pls write longer version mai giam :D

yinjun
14-04-2012, 08:38 AM
haha....your stupid wife is really a cheap slut...i like.....can share with all the bros here....PM you liao

KLKOOL
14-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Camping here for more :D

Red_Wine
14-04-2012, 10:01 AM
TS, let me becime "J4" can?

Coffeecans
14-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Sounds real exciting but I seriously hope it will not cause a drift between u and ur wife.

proevoguy
14-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Mind to share those pic you took? :D

raywkk
14-04-2012, 12:11 PM
3 possibilities:

1. perverted fantasy
2. seek attention
3. the "wife" is a GF

raywkk
14-04-2012, 12:14 PM
nevertheless very very well illustrated, got hard reading, don't mind paying to watch or join in the orgy coz i m a CIM/COF guy

highlysex
14-04-2012, 01:21 PM
3 possibilities:

1. perverted fantasy
2. seek attention
3. the "wife" is a GF

Think is a story only , anyway its a horny story ya !

smallman80
14-04-2012, 01:36 PM
So many good n bad comments....
To those good comment: thanks for the support and followup on this thread
To those bad comment: u can stop reading it, and ask yourself why r u in this forum?:confused:

fisherman99
14-04-2012, 01:52 PM
to b cont;)[/QUOTE]

Ts:your story is very fantsic ,pls continue......I wander J1'2'3 will play MJ very weekend man.......

smallman80
14-04-2012, 02:35 PM
to b cont;)

Ts:your story is very fantsic ,pls continue......I wander J1'2'3 will play MJ very weekend man.......[/QUOTE]

Not every weekend...:D not enough leg

smallman80
14-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Mind to share those pic you took? :D

Photos are for my own collection only;)

raywkk
14-04-2012, 02:42 PM
wat happened next between J1 n u n wife? hope it ends with double shot COF on wife face... yeahhhhh

pls continue....

qjeffery
14-04-2012, 02:51 PM
So many good n bad comments....
To those good comment: thanks for the support and followup on this thread
To those bad comment: u can stop reading it, and ask yourself why r u in this forum?:confused:

Totally agree to TS. This forum is full on those who just want the best of best but they just have no substances.

No need to audit here, sit back, relax and enjoy. If not, tune to 95.0 (sorry not to discredit 95.0 RJ; they done a good job too ;))

smallman80
14-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Again, wife swallowed another guy cum....
J1 continue his action...

J1 was still fucking her hard, to her surprise, J2 cock was still as hard as metal...
J1 pull out his cock from wife pussy, wife immediately show a sad face...J2 take over her leg position n slide in his cock full of saliva...

J1 go over to wife head position, with his cock full of wife's juice, asked her to lick...wife started off licking his balls, licking up at the side area n goes up to his dickhead..
J1:" i want u to fill ur stomach with 3 different taste..."

J2 asked her to turn over to doggy style, and wife was sucking J1 dick as J1 continue to fuck her hard..

I undo my pants and walked over to her, she uses her hand to stoke for me...then pull off from J1 dick and suck mine...

J2 was still fucking her hard, saying : prepare, my usual is 3 times....

Tbc.......:)

okoyi
15-05-2012, 01:22 AM
A month liao. Any more from TS? This had been a good story.;)

superduker1
15-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Ts:your story is very fantsic ,pls continue......I wander J1'2'3 will play MJ very weekend man.......

Not every weekend...:D not enough leg[/QUOTE]

Lol...bro, you need Mj leg? Can find me. The latter happens is a bonus if have!!:D haha..

PM me.=p

Derra69
15-05-2012, 01:32 PM
MJ session. Loss money also never mind. ;-)

MaJa
15-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Good story.. tell us more ..

shagging
15-05-2012, 07:39 PM
TS playing 96 rounds MJ....:D

smallman80
21-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Stay tune.....:) busy with work... Neglect wife to...:D

n663
21-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Pls continue with tis interesting story.:D

Myojo89
21-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi I just wanna join the mj session only can? How big u all playing? hahaha lol!

Tigerwhip
23-05-2012, 01:04 PM
i think this MJ den kena raid liao... so low profile...:D

egmar mah
08-06-2012, 12:11 AM
cb post halfway stop liao.knn come out to post leh

atlarg
24-02-2013, 10:51 AM
been 1 yr. wheres the follow up. n when is your next MJ session?:confused: