PDA

View Full Version : Need advice..

Dedgen
18-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi bros out there.. Lil bro, me, here need a little advice..

There is a woman i used to go crazy about.. But she's married and we had sex on every other days.. So I thought she will divorce her hubby and be with me. In the end.. She really divorced her hubby.. But never ended with me.. But an Indian chap (no offence to Indian bros here). I was devastated.. So I stop contacting her.. But recently.. She caught up with me again.. And started telling me how she misses the good old time we spend together and wanting to be with me.. I was head over heels.. But the happiness is short lived.. Cuz there was one day.. She was not feeling well.. Fell sick all of a sudden.. Then she did a full body check up and the results is she was diagnosed with genital herpes. Her current bf found Out and left her. So she said she wanna be with me.. I haven't given her an answer..

So I'm stuck in a dilemma.. One hand.. I still love her.. But on the other hand.. She has herpes and only after she found out then she wants to be with me.. And I can't get over the herpes thingy..

So bros Out there.. What should I do? Your advice are greatly appreciated.. Thank you..

ilovesingapore
18-01-2012, 10:53 PM
common sense would tell you to stay away from her. as you mentioned, she is not committed to any relationship so you can expect any relationship with her to not have any "future". you can remain as FBs at your own health risk. u need know how to separate love from lust as I sensed some one-way "love" going on.

5ag1_Boar
18-01-2012, 11:10 PM
First, please go knock your head against the wall a few times to clear your head. Then dig out your heart and strangle your cock. You need to think this through with your head, not your heart, and definitely not with your cock.

1. Herpes is not fatal. Not as big deal as HIV. Herpes is related to chicken pox. But unlike chicken pox, it will recur occasionally. Some people get outbreaks every few weeks, some go by months. Others by years. Each outbreak is short lived. Usually a few days only. Treat with special cream, also used for shingles. Some times require oral medication. For most people, outbreaks are mild.... Just a few mini ulcer like blisters... Hard to see if mild outbreak, but can feel the pain when touched. For guys, Herpes outbreak is usually just an inconvenience, but can be really uncomfortable for women. When she has no outbreak, you have low chance of catching it. If you really want to play safe, never raw with her, not even rub your bare dick head against her vulva.

Herpes is dangerous to feotus during pregnancy and childbirth. If ever get to that stage with her, MUST tell the doc to get proper advice.

The point is, Herpes by itself is no big deal in comparison to the bigger picture.

2. Make sure she gets tested for other STD. At least for HIV, if nothing else. Yourself test too. Never know whether she might have passed to you before.

3. If the Indian fella didn't give it to her, then who did? Obviously she's been sleeping around. She cheated on her husband, she cheated on the Indian fella, she WILL cheat on you, eventually, is my guess.

4. She appears to be self-centered and needy person. Moving from guy to guy. My advice is forget her, find someone else. I won't be surprised if her husband will be laughing his head off if he found out the current situation and is probably glad he is rid of her. Let her go find the guy who gave it to her... Or does she even know who it was?

In conclusion... She's NOT worth it.

Now, go smack your yourself a few more times and use your brain.

n30n
18-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Pls get yourself checked.

Herpes can be passed even with skin contact at her genitals. E.g your balls not being covered with condom and touching her genital area when doing her.

It's not fatal, but the virus resides in your spine and will be with you forever.
There's no cure.
So don't even take herpes lightly.

callmebad
18-01-2012, 11:29 PM
this woman is those who likes to fuck around
at best she can only be a fb (friends with benefits)
definitely not the choice to be a life partner

RealEstateGuy
18-01-2012, 11:36 PM
She got Herpes from sleeping around. Obvious since her husband doesn't have it. She bangs Punjabs (no offense to Indians and Pakis). Braddah, you want to down play Herpes but have you seen its effects. Herpes 1 and Herpes 2 are serious.

arsenal_84
18-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Herpes is no joke.
Is one of the most serious form of std which even passes through cd.
A life sentence that doesn't kill you but resides in your body permanently.

simple2kee
18-01-2012, 11:41 PM
So bros Out there.. What should I do? Your advice are greatly appreciated.. Thank you..

what advice do u need? just leave her & move on.

handcell
19-01-2012, 12:00 AM
go for a check up and moved on.... life is not all abt her... no loss no gain!

owl888
19-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Obviously its one-sided love affair. Find someone who truly loves u, definitely not this gal. Best stay away from her!

transgressor
19-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Run far away from her. Change your contact number and all.

SirRumble
19-01-2012, 08:50 AM
It is obvious she taking you for a ride. You may also want to go see doctor. I believe you should not waste time on her and move on.

Dedgen
19-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi to bros who have replied.. Thank you for your much needed advice. Well, I've went for check up this morning.. Results will know about 1 week later.. But so far so good.. As for the woman.. I've told her my stand.. That I can't accept her.. She refused initially.. But after much talking.. She relented and made me promise to stay by her side which i'm like wtf! I'm avoiding her since last night..

I just found out that before she discovered she has herpes. She actually slept with 2 more guys when she was with the Indian chap. I told her to stop all these activities and stop spreading to others.. But she refuse! I really feel like exposing her illness on her fb wall and let other know.. Should I?

deptrai4u
19-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi to bros who have replied.. Thank you for your much needed advice. Well, I've went for check up this morning.. Results will know about 1 week later.. But so far so good.. As for the woman.. I've told her my stand.. That I can't accept her.. She refused initially.. But after much talking.. She relented and made me promise to stay by her side which i'm like wtf! I'm avoiding her since last night..

I just found out that before she discovered she has herpes. She actually slept with 2 more guys when she was with the Indian chap. I told her to stop all these activities and stop spreading to others.. But she refuse! I really feel like exposing her illness on her fb wall and let other know.. Should I?

You should not do anything until ur Medical results shows whether u have that dreaded herpes or not:

Case #1 : results positive, u have herpes
==========================
Continue to fuck her.

Case #2 : results negative, u are clear
========================
Run as fast as u can!

For both cases, dun even think about taking revenge such as posting on her fb, what do u get to gain by doing that???

5ag1_Boar
19-01-2012, 06:23 PM

Just ignore and avoid her. Don't go stir-shit by posting on her FB wall etc. You could be attracting more trouble for yourself only. This kind of trash, just throw and walk away.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, when she has a Herpes outbreak, she will not be able to have sex... it hurts a lot more for women. Ever get a painful ulcer in your mouth? Imagine how much it'll hurt if you finger-fuck your mouth and rub on the ulcer continuously back and forth. And also, it might hurt too if the sores are on her labia and she pees.

Other guys who want to fuck her... they should realise that raw is war.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-01-2012, 06:34 PM
.. As for the woman.. I've told her my stand.. That I can't accept her.. She refused initially.. But after much talking.. She relented and made me promise to stay by her side which i'm like wtf! I'm avoiding her since last night.. I just found out that before she discovered she has herpes. She actually slept with 2 more guys when she was with the Indian chap. I told her to stop all these activities and stop spreading to others.. But she refuse!

You must be too soft (I am not saying you are a nice guy, don't be mistaken) in your head but hard in your small head. For once and for heaven sake in your relationship with her - BE A MAN!!! Just walk off and let her self-destruct la. :rolleyes:

I really feel like exposing her illness on her fb wall and let other know.. Should I?

She's not your responsinility nor your liability (She never was anyway, according to what you have written in this thread). Unless you are angry out of jealously cos she fucked around other than yourself. Just let it be and there's no gain to expose her illness to her FB. What do you want to achieve by going to extreme? :o

maxpee88
19-01-2012, 06:35 PM
First, please go knock your head against the wall a few times to clear your head. Then dig out your heart and strangle your cock. You need to think this through with your head, not your heart, and definitely not with your cock.

1. Herpes is not fatal. Not as big deal as HIV. Herpes is related to chicken pox. But unlike chicken pox, it will recur occasionally. Some people get outbreaks every few weeks, some go by months. Others by years. Each outbreak is short lived. Usually a few days only. Treat with special cream, also used for shingles. Some times require oral medication. For most people, outbreaks are mild.... Just a few mini ulcer like blisters... Hard to see if mild outbreak, but can feel the pain when touched. For guys, Herpes outbreak is usually just an inconvenience, but can be really uncomfortable for women. When she has no outbreak, you have low chance of catching it. If you really want to play safe, never raw with her, not even rub your bare dick head against her vulva.

Herpes is dangerous to feotus during pregnancy and childbirth. If ever get to that stage with her, MUST tell the doc to get proper advice.

The point is, Herpes by itself is no big deal in comparison to the bigger picture.

2. Make sure she gets tested for other STD. At least for HIV, if nothing else. Yourself test too. Never know whether she might have passed to you before.

3. If the Indian fella didn't give it to her, then who did? Obviously she's been sleeping around. She cheated on her husband, she cheated on the Indian fella, she WILL cheat on you, eventually, is my guess.

4. She appears to be self-centered and needy person. Moving from guy to guy. My advice is forget her, find someone else. I won't be surprised if her husband will be laughing his head off if he found out the current situation and is probably glad he is rid of her. Let her go find the guy who gave it to her... Or does she even know who it was?

In conclusion... She's NOT worth it.

Now, go smack your yourself a few more times and use your brain.

You da man !

Well said. I wanted to up you, but there was an indicator that I upped a bro earlier today.

maxpee88
19-01-2012, 06:36 PM
You must be too soft (I am not saying you are a nice guy, don't be mistaken) in your head but hard in your small head. For once and for heaven sake in your relationship with her - BE A MAN!!! Just walk off and let her self-destruct la. :rolleyes:

She's not your responsinility nor your liability (She never was anyway, according to what you have written in this thread). Unless you are angry out of jealously cos she fucked around other than yourself. Just let it be and there's no gain to expose her illness to her FB. What do you want to achieve by going to extreme? :o

ANother well said advice !!!!

TS< please read and internalize the advice through your thick skull.

5ag1_Boar
19-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Just ignore and avoid her. Don't go stir-shit by posting on her FB wall etc. You could be attracting more trouble for yourself only. This kind of trash, just throw and walk away.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, when she has a Herpes outbreak, she will not be able to have sex... it hurts a lot more for women. Ever get a painful ulcer in your mouth? Imagine how much it'll hurt if you finger-fuck your mouth and rub on the ulcer continuously back and forth. And also, it might hurt too if the sores are on her labia and she pees.

Other guys who want to fuck her... they should realise that raw is war.

I thought about it more, and I want to give you more concrete advice.

I was in a sort of love-hate relationship a few years back. Every time I left, I some how ended up back with her because I kelian her and try to remain friends with her to ease her pain. Until I eventually decided enough is enough and I left for good, cold turkey.

What happened after that is she created a lot of trouble for me. Threaten to come my house, my work place, make police report, sue me.

Along the way I managed to talk to her psych doctors, my own work place counsellor etc. One thing they told me was that she wanted attention from me, whether good (eg, I get back with her) or bad (e.g. I quarrel with on phone for making police report). The said best is ignore her completely. I took their advice and auto-divert all her calls to voice mail, ignore her sms and emails, etc. Now I have only hear from her a little every few months. Now I never respond and nothing happens after each time. Hopefully over time she can forgive and move on.

Your case may not be as complicated as mine, but my point is that this former FB of yours seems like attention seeker. I think the only way you can get rid or her is completely ignore her. That also means you do NOT do things like post on her FB wall about her herpes and promiscuity. As long as you respond, she will think she got hope. Lastly, don't get drawn in by suicide threats... As another Bro said, she's not your responsibility. If she really do it, which I think she probably won't, its her own weak nature to blame.

Apocalypse
19-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Herpes reduce your immunity by 50%

So if previously ur chance of HIV is 0.01%, it has increased to 20%.
So u should go and get hepatitis to increase your chance by another 20%.

What does your girl want by telling u she has it? She fell ill and went to see doctor? Do u know the first outbreak for ladies she probably has blisters all over her pussy, and can't pee without pain since the urine is acidic. And during this period anything she does can infect u because her viral load is super high.

UnderRated
19-01-2012, 08:30 PM
bro i advise u to not go back to her.
i always believe in this saying
"why give up the forest because of one rose, and the rose have thorns"

and besides that, she said she wants to be with u only when she is desperate.

Sirrus
19-01-2012, 09:18 PM
i think u need to stay afew days in IMH.

chinjinjiang
19-01-2012, 10:15 PM
pity the girl, but havent learn her lesson yet? already infected and still want to fool around

Iloveschgirls
20-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Just leave her.

Dedgen
20-01-2012, 08:22 AM
pity the girl, but havent learn her lesson yet? already infected and still want to fool around

Bros out there.. I'm not that evil enough to take revenge.. The only think I wanna do is to protect our bros out there.. Imagine this.. She continues to sleep around despite her illness.. Without telling anyone.. And I think most bro would like raw with their fb ( I could be wrong ), she could tell anyone she likes raw and lie to anyone she never had fb before or doesn't sleep around.. You see.. :(

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Bros out there.. I'm not that evil enough to take revenge.. The only think I wanna do is to protect our bros out there.. Imagine this.. She continues to sleep around despite her illness.. Without telling anyone.. And I think most bro would like raw with their fb ( I could be wrong ), she could tell anyone she likes raw and lie to anyone she never had fb before or doesn't sleep around.. You see..

1) Apparently you still don't get the main point :rolleyes:

2) I would advice against you going around tracking and stalking her and her FBs cos that's absolute waste of effort and no meaninig atall. Worst still, you be seen as a jealous ex-guy out to flame her and it would backfired on you. :o

i.e. No fresh FBs and she will return and cling on you tight...Is this what you actually wanted or real intend deep inside your head or to feed your hurt ego??????? :rolleyes:

3) If you really want to protect bros or sis on safe sex then I would advise you to sign up as a Sex Education Volunteer to education and protect the general public and future generation of our society :D

Leave her alone. Let her self-destruct. Just Move On!!!!

alan0338
20-01-2012, 11:04 AM
TS,i suggest u should start worrying about urself first ... u nv knows wat will the results be .. time to start preparing for the worst ... :)

5ag1_Boar
20-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Bros out there.. I'm not that evil enough to take revenge.. The only think I wanna do is to protect our bros out there.. Imagine this.. She continues to sleep around despite her illness.. Without telling anyone.. And I think most bro would like raw with their fb ( I could be wrong ), she could tell anyone she likes raw and lie to anyone she never had fb before or doesn't sleep around.. You see.. :(
It's NOT your responsibility. People who want to fuck around, should know the risks and be willing to take it. People who do raw with new partners, will catch STDs sooner or later from someone, not just her.

Apocalypse
20-01-2012, 06:04 PM

I raw with my FB after I sent her for HIV/STD tests and continue to test for HIV/STD every 3 mths. I also ensure she does get FBI when I not around. :D

jasdude
20-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Motives of TS are unknown. Good or bad, sometimes we cannot really "JUDGE" unless both sides are heard.

janice201149
21-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Genital herpes is spread by direct contact with an infected person. Sexual intercourse and oral sex are the most common methods of spreading genital herpes. Any type of skin-to-skin contact, however, is capable of spreading herpes. You should advice her to treat her herpes as soon as possible.

arsenal_84
21-01-2012, 01:16 AM
bro i advise u to not go back to her.
i always believe in this saying
"why give up the forest because of one rose, and the rose have thorns"

and besides that, she said she wants to be with u only when she is desperate.

poisonous roses with herpes...man i will stay far far away from such ladies...being inflected with the disease goes to show she has either very poor risk managment skills or she has completely lost it.

NoobNoob
21-01-2012, 02:14 AM
I suggest that you find another gal. She is like taking you as a spare tire..