PDA

View Full Version : woohoo! Oral Sex can help lower blood pressure

vietboi
18-01-2012, 09:39 PM
A recent study found that women who gave their men oral sex, and swallowed, had a lower risk of preeclampsia, the dangerously high blood pressure that sometimes accompanies pregnancy.

“The present study shows that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia,” said the Dutch authors.

See? It’s good for you.

There have been other studies showing that sex lowers blood pressure, and might even protect against strokes because of its stress-relieving ability.

But when we think of sex and the cardio system, we tend to think of poor old Nelson Rockefeller having a heart attack in flagrante delicto. Well, not only does that hardly ever happen, but sex might actually protect the heart. A 2002 report from a large British population of men said “some protection from fatal coronary events may be an added bonus” of frequent sexual intercourse.
from: http://www.uber-facts.com/post/15186843113/oral-sex-can-help-lower-blood-pressure

any experience to share? :D:D:D

yellowscoropion
18-01-2012, 09:57 PM
:Dfrom: http://www.uber-facts.com/post/15186843113/oral-sex-can-help-lower-blood-pressure

any experience to share?

It's damn shiok when a Thai hooker gives me a blowjob AND an authentic Thai massage! I'll be heading back to Geylang again on Sunday just for that. :D

vietboi
18-01-2012, 09:59 PM
:D

It's damn shiok when a Thai hooker gives me a blowjob AND an authentic Thai massage! I'll be heading back to Geylang again on Sunday just for that. :D

wa! you got write detailed FR of your encounter in the forum??

callmebad
18-01-2012, 11:59 PM
besides oral sex, keeping a pet dog can also help to lower blood pressure:)

bastardball
19-01-2012, 12:39 AM

If your pet dog gives you oral sex, will it further lower your blood pressure? :D

darylcch
19-01-2012, 01:55 AM

That's what my wife told me...and she bought a dog and stop having sex with me!
So she lower hers but mine shoot up.

RealEstateGuy
19-01-2012, 01:58 AM
:D

Braddah, I hope you cap your dick when that Thai hooker sucks you off. BBBJ from a Thai or any hooker borders on insanity. Plus Braddah, GL is nothing but a cessapool of vice and a microcosm of all the bad and decadence in SG society. Free yourself from it Braddah for the betterment of SG society.

SirRumble
19-01-2012, 08:57 AM
If your pet dog gives you oral sex, will it further lower your blood pressure? :D

Dogs are known to be good lickers . :p

IwantbustyKim
19-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Hahaha..reminds me of this story my marketing prof. shared the other day

http://www.theonion.com/articles/us-blowjobless-rate-at-alltime-high,1781/

yellowscoropion
19-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Not yet bro but I'll be sure to write one about my forthcoming Thai bonk on Sunday.

yellowscoropion
19-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Braddah, I hope you cap your dick when that Thai hooker sucks you off. BBBJ from a Thai or any hooker borders on insanity. Plus Braddah, GL is nothing but a cessapool of vice and a microcosm of all the bad and decadence in SG society. Free yourself from it Braddah for the betterment of SG society.

I ALWAYS use protection whether it's for FJ or BJ. Geylang Thai hookers are also very safety concious and will not even kiss you, let alone give you a BBJ.Also, while I can understand your sentiments, you do realize that this is a COMMERCIAL sex forum right? Not trying to be rude but just pointing out that for this very reason, most samsters here will be into hookers..