PDA

View Full Version : Itsamistake stories.

itsamistake
16-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Defeat.

As I pack my last luggage into Nathan's (my pal) car, I can't help wondering if this is how the losers in history felt - moving off conquered lands, going back home. The screeching of tires mark the end of yet another adventure.

Although I have very few belongings to call my own, the shifting took the whole afternoon. When we were done, I treated my friends to dinner and beer, probably trying to cheer myself up at the same time. It was midnight when I got up on my old bed and opened one of the box, browsing through what I have acquired over the years.

There were a few pictures, letters, polariods, 3 female underwears (!), 1 name card with red lipstick mark and a tiny note that was torn off a hotel notepad. The note read: Some nights can last a lifetime, for good memories are hard to find - Love, with all my bodily fluids and juices, Rachel. I flip the note over and saw some magical numbers that jogged my memories, they were not 4D numbers, mind you, but the date of my brother's wedding...

"We are reaching...! better cover your ears!" I yelled into the phone, as we took the last turn into the parking lot.

On the other line was my soon-to-be, sister-in-law, Maya, but that's another story. The groom's convoy blared our horns at 8am sharp, for timing was important, or so my relatives have insisted. We took some time to find our parking lots and regrouped at the elevators. When we hopped out of the lift at the 11th floor, the bridesmaids threw talculm powder into our faces. I took a pretty nasty burst on my face, rubbing my eyes out when I accidentally bumped into one of the girls.

"Sorry... are you okay?" I held her arms, before having a good look at her.

"Hello Steve." As my ex girlfriend held my gaze.

"Rachel? Wow, how have you been?" I replied evenly, but still my surprise showed.

"I supposed your brother didn't inform you earlier?" She was smiling now. A good thing.

"Yeah, he would if he know about our past, I hope you never told them about us?" Trying to act all normal.

"No, come on, they would thought I was joking! Dating my own junior!" She punched my arm.

"Okay, great, so what are we having for breakfast?" I looked around to make sure the other brothers didn't hear that remark.

"There's mayonnaise with honey for sweet, sunset grill level 35 for spicy..." She trailed on .

I spent the rest of the morning stealing glances at Rachel. She should be turning 26 this year. With a nice tight body and reaching up to 1.68m, she was the better looking among the rest of the sisters, who were mostly my secondary school seniors. I did caught some of the brothers' lustful glances at the girls too, and the white bridesmaid dress didn't help, it was made of pretty thin material, off shoulder and clinged tightly to their bodies. We were joking about how one adventurous sister was going commando as her deliciously trimmed, landing strip was showing through her crotch.

After the brief gatecrashing, and downing 3 litres of bittergourd and lime juice, we were waiting at the living room for photo-taking before departing home for the tea ceremony. Maya, all 1.64m of sweet eighteen, skipped over to the crowded sofa where we were sitting, took one look and plonked on my lap.

"Hi there brother-in-law!" She chirped while the rest of the brothers beside me looked in envy.

"Hi there... you aren't so light, you know? Go find your own seat elsewhere" I could feel Maya's bare bottom through my pants.

"But I'm only 45 kg! am I so heavy?" She grinded her arse on me, jokingly or not, I'm starting to get some serious reaction down south.

"Have my seat, I need to pee anyway." I pushed her off while steathly adjusting myself before standing up. As I walked to the kitchen, I did notice Rachel's disapproving looks.

Later on, when we were downstairs, going to our cars, Rachel caught up with me. Apparently, they forgot to include the photographers when dividing the car seating arrangments. So Rachel will have to squeeze with me, Peter (one of the brothers), Maya and Kelly (one of the sisters).

TBC.

wolf2305
16-01-2012, 04:57 PM
First camper here :)
nice setup :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-01-2012, 05:42 PM
First camper here :)
nice setup :)

Share share seat ok :D

Feilong
16-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Good narrative skills you have there. Camping for more :)

wolf2305
16-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Share share seat ok :D

anytime bro, great to have you to join in the fun :)

Ice Fire
16-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Please keep it coming TS.

transgressor
16-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Please carry on.

itsamistake
16-01-2012, 10:32 PM
-----

Later on, when we were downstairs, going to our cars, Rachel caught up with me. Apparently, they forgot to include the photographers when dividing the car seating arrangments. So Rachel will have to squeeze with me, Peter (one of the brothers), Maya and Kelly (one of the sisters).

We quickly hopped onto the vehicle, with Peter at the wheel, me riding shotgun and the girls at the back. En route back home, the girls started to chit chat about Kelly's wedding preparations next year. Kelly is an air stewardess with SIA, she was almost my height at 1.76m and was extremely well endowed for an Asian with C cups I'm sure were too large for my hands. But I couldn't see through her snobbiness to be attracted to her pretty face. She was getting married to some American banker double her age and twice her waist line. I could hear snippets of her bragging to the Rachel and Maya about how well hung her overweight boyfriend was.

"... around this size..." I could see Kelly gesturing to 7 inches of invisible hotdog through the rear view mirror as she was seated in the middle.

"How can it fit? I can't even get 3 fingers inside me when I... you know... " Maya was whispering behind me. Wow.

"You mean you never had sex before?" Kelly asked a tad too loudly.

Maya turned very red when I looked back at the girls.

"Why don't you let Steve korkor here break you in?" Kelly was being sarcastic, "Start with something small."

"6 inches isn't something small." We all heard Rachel said.

"How do you know that?" Kelly said

"Errr... Steve here dated one of my Poly juniors, who said he was spectacular in bed" Rachel was looking at me in the eye, as if daring me to say otherwise.

"So which hotel are you having the wedding dinner at?" I said, after a few seconds of uncomfortable silence.

"Fullerton Bay, only because Raffles Hotel was solidly booked..." Kelly replied

When we arrived at the condo, the light drizzle turned into a heavy rain. As the foyer can only hold 2 cars and the basement carpark for our block was full, the rest of us have to park in the open and run into the lobby. I offered to go up and fetch some umbrellas but everyone thought running around 10 metres in the rain is okay. So we parked as near as possible and dashed into shelter. As we stood in the crowded lift up to the 9th floor, I felt something poking me in the back. I know it was Maya standing behind me.

"Maya, I think your dress buttons are poking at me." I said as I reached for the offensive thing behind me. I pinched something very, very far from metallic, or even a button.

"Ouch! That's not my dress..." Maya looked down when I turned around in shock.

It dawned on me that it was her nipples straining through the thin dress. Maya was braless. I passed my coat to her quietly.

The tea ceremony dragged on till noon. The sisters kept to themselves although I did caught Maya looking at me a few times. When we were done with all the elders drinking their teas, we make the last trip back to Wendy's (My elder SIL) house. We waited downstairs as the girls brought their barang-barangs down so we can drive to the hotel. Maya was visibly disappointed when their mother needed her to stay behind to clear the house. So we drove on to the (ahem) some hotel in Orchard. As the brothers are drinking tonight, they will be driving home first and coming by public transport. So that leaves just me and my brother with 6-7 girls in one honeymoon suite, and 2 day rooms (1 for bros, 1 for sis).

We chatted together for awhile in the honeymoon suite before going back to the day rooms to shower and rest till evening. I had the guys' room to myself for a few hours before the rest of the brothers arrived. I barely dropped my bags in the guys' room and crash on the bed when I heard a knock on the door. It was Patty (another sister) with Rachel and Kelly. They wanted to borrow the bathroom to bathe since: 6 girls. 1 bathroom. You do the math. So I told them to be quiet as I didn't sleep much yesterday night. I stripped down to my boxers and fall asleep on one of the single beds as the girls took turns to bathe.

I must have dozed off for some time when I heard the girls laughing. I opened my eyes a whee bit, and saw Patty toweling herself dry by the T.V., dancing a bit in her naked glory in front of the other girls. Patty was slim, pretty and racked with around 33B boobs. ALthough I have never talked to her before, I'm pretty sure we could get along like a house on fire by how she jiggled up a performance. Kelly joined in by pulling off her dress and bra, she hopped off the other single bed in her white G-string and started to rub bodies with Patty. It all happenened in roughly half a min, but boy, what a time. When they were done giggling and rubbing, they ended it with a loud "shhhhh...". I could feel 3 pairs of eyes on me, so I laid very still. I could feel my semi erection growing but tried my best to think good thoughts.

Apparently satisfied that I was still sound asleep, Patty slipped on a robe and left. Kelly, still in her G-string(!), insisted that Rachel bathe first and pushed her into the bathroom. I tried to fall asleep again when I felt Kelly beside me. A cold hand grasped my semi-hardness.

"Did you enjoyed the show?" I felt her breath on my ear. "Come on now, I saw you getting hard."

TBC

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Nice starting you have TS. But may I ask one question? Why the word "defeat" at the very first line?

thrush
17-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Very good. Thanks for sharing.

ZacMissile
17-01-2012, 08:33 AM
-----

"Did you enjoyed the show?" I felt her breath on my ear. "Come on now, I saw you getting hard."

TBC

She is very observant . :D :p

snipdyper
17-01-2012, 08:45 AM
nice story bro... keep it up :rolleyes:

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Very arousing... hehe.. So many girls in a room to with you !!

itsamistake
17-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the comments. Defeat is the title for this chapter. (:

------

I pretended to stir abit, but Kelly was having none of it, she moved below, pulled down my boxer and got my dick into her mouth.

"Dee yoo eun joo tee soo?" Kelly purred with my rapidly hardening organ.

"For god's sake, don't talk with your mouth full bitch!" I hissed softly, still bloody wary that Rachel was bathing in the other room.

"So you are really 6 inches" She got it out of her mouth, coughing with surprise.

"I thought you could handle 7 ?" I groaned.

"Tsk, I was only joking, did you see how fat my Robert is? He can only get 3 inches up on a good day" Kelly said, in between lickings, as if it was the natural thing to do.

I reached for her firm C cups and started to rub her nipples, eliciting moans that purred into my smaller head. I bent forward and traced my fingers down to her untrimmed bush. My fingers rubbed their way into Kelly's opening. Uhm... moist and tight. She started making all the right noises while slurping me.

"Wah... I'm going to have you for dinner tonight..." She said while getting out for some air.

I wanted to teach this snobbish bitch a lesson. I flipped Kelly into 69, and pulled her G-strings to her knees and licked the hell out of her. I could feel her moaning into my balls as I gently bit her clit and get two fingers into her now very wet pussy. We were getting on for around 10 mins when I felt Kelly getting out of breath and her pussy contracting like crazy. Knowing she was near, I varied my tongue action amidst her moans of joy and ecstasy, while my fingers jabbed hard for a handful of strokes. Kelly has stopped her blowing now and was cupping her own boobs as she felt herself getting nearer and nearer to her limit, and suddenly she squirted. And squirted. That was two tiny blast of liquid, and they tasted alright for a snobbish air stewardess.

Kelly buried her head inside one of the pillow and shouted into it. "Hmmmmm....". I felt her body going into spasm before turning to jelly. I let her rest for awhile, before making her kneel and signal her to blow me while I sat on the bed. We could still hear the water running, but it couldn't last forever.

She started to lick and suck my shaft with gusto, seems like she really like her dinner appetizer. Though her suction was weak and wet, she actually picked up the momentum as one of her hands went down and rubbed herself. I could feel the long fingernails of her other hand raking my balls. Damn first class service.

TBC

HunterJ
18-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Understood. Defeated by the girls !! haha. :p

Continue with your story please ~~

InnocentStar
18-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Camping here for more juicy story .

xxxaddict
31-01-2012, 04:14 AM
Good story... Camping.

ReddySpeed
31-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Do continue with your story.

itsamistake
31-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Back from CNY break and diarrhea -.- hope you guys chose your steamboat meat wiser than me...

------------
She started to lick and suck my shaft with gusto, seems like she really like her dinner appetizer. Though her suction was weak and wet, she actually picked up the momentum as one of her hands went down and rubbed herself. I could feel the long fingernails of her other hand raking my balls. Damn first class service.

Feeling that my limit was near, Kelly intensified her suckings and was trying to reach for the tissue box by the bedside. I held her head and pushed her deeper and deeper. She got the hint when I felt her slurp harder, faster. It felt heavenly as I climb nearer to climax. We both heard the water stopped running. I chose that exact moment to empty into Kelly's warm mouth. She was gesturing wildly for the tissue box but I picked it up and threw it to the other end of the room. Thud.

"Keep it inside, there's nowhere to spit out now" I said softly.

Then the bloody bathroom opened. We were so certain to be caught that we were rooted to our spots.

"Kelly! its your turn now! And pass me the other robe." Rachel hissed, still inside.

Kelly slowly slid her lips off my deflating dick. All the time glaring at me while I quietly put on my boxers.

"Kelly are you sleeping? Its cold, don't make me go out there and spank you!" Rachel warned.

We both gluped. Kelly was halfway through her gluping when she realised what was going down her throat. I saw Kelly grudgingly swallow my full week's load and gave me the finger. I smile winningly and silently lay down, back to pretending to sleep.

Rachel came out of the bathroom, wrapped in the towel, when Kelly was wiping her mouth.

"Ewww what's that on your lips?" Rachel asked.

"Milk, I think the milk inside the frigde tasted funny. Never mind." Kelly said.

After assuring her that there is no need to call room service about it, Kelly was going to lead Rachel out of the room when Rachel kicked on something.

"Ouch. Why is there a tissue box on the floor? I will put it back, you better go and bathe" Rachel said as she pushed Kelly into the bathroom.

I felt guilty when Rachel stepped near me and gave me a peck on my still faking sleep face. After the door was shut by Rachel, I got up and went for the bathroom. Kelly was waiting for me in the bathroom.

---------

Zacelfron
01-02-2012, 09:16 AM
I wonder what is going to happen in the bathroom.

pendragon_sg
01-02-2012, 04:27 PM
This is no mistake that your FR is damn syiok ..... keep on typing!!!!

I up your points liao

callmebad
01-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Mistake stories?
why?
Is it a mistake to let Kelly give you blowjob?:)

eeemen
01-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Another camper, very arousing story, thanks! Cheers . . .. . .

itsamistake
17-02-2015, 09:35 PM
/revive dead thread. :D Hopefully I'm not so lazy now.

I felt guilty when Rachel stepped near me and gave me a peck on my still faking sleep face. After the door was shut by Rachel, I got up and went for the bathroom. Kelly was waiting for me in the bathroom.

The sight that greeted me was enough to encourage another Southern migration of my blood volume. Kelly was in the bathtub, fingering her snatch with her right hand while her left hand was pinching her nipple. When she noticed my presence, she kneel in the tub, beckoning me with my hardening hardness to her while never pausing either of her busy hands. I walked over and positioned myself to her eager mouth and she proceeded to fellate me to my full steel length.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I pulled her up and out of the tub, faced her in front of the sink and spread her legs out with mine. Kelly was visibly aroused by now, pushing her butt backwards, trying to get me in. My mushroom head glided over her slick entrance and we moaned as our gonads make that electric connection. But I wasn’t going to let her off so easily of course.

“G-g-g-get in me!” She pleaded while groping for the promised plug to her electric point with both her hands.

“No. Not yet” I grabbed her hands and pulled them to her firm chest. They remained there as she squeezed her C cups rhythmically.

“Remember in the car you mocked about my length to Maya?”

“I’m s-s-s-s-orry!” She was massaging her own tits and pinching them occasionally. I could see it very clearly from the reflection of the mirror. Kelly’s head was tilted slightly to her left, long hair falling down to her voluptuous chest; her eyes shut, as if trying to summon another orgasm. My rod was nested between her butt cheeks, very much aware of my own soon-to-be-uncontrollable urges and somewhere down there, near the front of my length, of her very, very warm and wet entrance.

“I want you to apologise to her nicely later” I said evenly, trying to control my breathing.

“Y-y-y-yes! I will!” She panted. “I p-p-p-promise!” She gasped as she felt me throbbing at the gates.

“And… what do you say if you want something?” I pulled her head back with my left hand, arching her sexy, white back while my right hand softly caressed her sex.

“A-a-aweeeeeooo” She whined. More hot juice leaked out from her. What was more amusing was that she was drooling slightly. I wished I had brought my camera in. Damn.

“P-p-p-pleaseeeee…” She gasped as my tip rubbed her molten opening once more. “I-i-i-I’m so, so neeeear”

darkshiver
18-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Here's 13 points for encouragement TS.

igor123
18-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Welcume back TS . :D

itsamistake
18-02-2015, 11:12 PM
“P-p-p-pleaseeeee…” She gasped as my tip rubbed her molten opening once more. “I-i-i-I’m so, so neeeear”

“What?” I parried playfully while increasing the pressure on her clit.

“Pl-l-l-leaseeeee, come i-n-n-n-n..” Kelly was shaking, I felt her knees weaken. She wasn't lying about being close.

I tilted my crotch slightly to get a good angle, and on her next pleading moan, I pierced her warm pussy lips and entered her hot, tight cunt until I reached the deep end of her narrow cave.

“Aaahh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!” Kelly moaned so loud I’m sure they could hear us in JB. Her eyes opened wide at the shock entrance then close again as her much-awaited orgasm washed over her. I could felt her tight circle of flesh gripping and unclenching me. I held on to her hips, trying to solve long mathematical equations in my mind, to ward off my impending climax.

Gradually, I felt Kelly begin to relax her muscles and breathing less like an overworked steam engine. I waited for her to open her eyes but she never did, preferring to bask in the afterglow of her cumming. Oh well. She straighten her back slowly and her long, juice-drenched legs begin to take her weight.

I pulled out my steel Gladius till only the tip is still inside. “Hmmmm, you are still-“ Kelly never finished that line for I impaled my full length in again. “O-o-o-o-o-h!” Her sensual lips formed a perfect ‘O’ as she felt my stroke. And the next. And the one after.

Working up a good rhythm for plowing Kelly has rewarded me with her constant slutty moans. I would thrust a few shallow strokes follow by a really deep one, all the time keeping my right index finger rubbing on her clit.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah-h-h-h-h-h-h!” Kelly moaned. She responded to my strokes with her gyrating hips.

ANowhereMan
20-02-2015, 09:48 AM
awesome brother !
Upped you

koebshaq0_0
20-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Nice story for the festive season. Keep it up!

BMW69
20-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Wow. Never realised that this is 3 years old. Keep it up man :)

itsamistake
21-02-2015, 07:53 PM
“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah-h-h-h-h-h-h!” Kelly moaned. She responded to my strokes with her gyrating hips.

“Ah, ah, ahhhhhh, ah-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h fuck!”

“Ah, argh, so good, ahhhhhh, ah-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!”

“Argh, goo-o-o-o-od, ahhhhh, AHHHHHHHHHH!”

This goes on for fifteen minutes. On the deep strokes, I can feel my tip hit her cervix as she tighten and squeeze me in earnest. She was getting louder and louder. I was genuinely worried that the other rooms might hear us.

“Keep… it, uh, uh, down bitch.” I hissed as my left hand reached over and pinched her left nipple hard.

“Argh-h-h-h-h-h!” She screamed as I felt another gush of warm woman juice from her moist vagina. Kelly tossed her long curly hair around as she squeezed her own breasts till there were red marks on them. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled and arched her creamy back to her limit; feeling my own impending climax building up.

“Uh, where do, uh, you want it?” I grunted as I pressed and rubbed the only button on her sexual gaming controller.

“Eh-h-h-h fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-uck! Ah-h-h-h!” Kelly shuddered even wilder. Apparently she’s having a back-to-back orgasm and I felt it almost immediately as her wet, tight hole contracted to a new definition of tight! I lost control on my next deep stroke, parked myself at the far end and felt my balls shrunk to raisins as I filled her up with baby-making platter.

Kelly was riding on the crest of her second orgasm for a short while before she realise and felt the depositing heat of my semen.

“Oh-h-h-h No! No! Pull out!” She said weakly but her body was still milking me for all its worth and her hands have reached back to my butt and pulled me in deeper.

After making sure I’m not shooting any more cum, I pulled out of Kelly’s very hot hole gently. She looked back with part anger and part desire, as if deciding on what to say next. Still, she couldn’t help but bit her full lips and let off a moan as my cum-coated head exited her pussy lips.

itsamistake
27-02-2015, 10:33 AM
After making sure I’m not shooting any more cum, I pulled out of Kelly’s very hot hole gently. She looked back with part anger and part desire, as if deciding on what to say next. Still, she couldn't help but bit her full lips and let off a moan as my cum-coated head exited her pussy lips.

“It’s not my safe period!” She snapped half-heartedly.

I pressed onto her sweaty back and fondled her still erected nipples. “Well, there’s always the morning after pill”

Despite her pouting, slutty face reflected in the mirror, her body responded in all the right ways by pressing back to mine. I dipped two fingers into her freshly plowed hole, eliciting another purring moan from Kelly, pulled it out dripping with our juices and fed them to her pink lips. “Now let’s shower before the guys arrive” I told her before nibbling on her bare shoulders.

“Hmm-m-m-m” Kelly nodded slightly while I can feel her tongue tasting our mixed flavor. I pulled out my fingers from her mouth and went to grab the shower and shampoo gels.

“I have never swallowed my Robert’s” She admitted “Yours tasted different, it’s salty and sweet, not smelly like his.”

“You should feed him more pineapple and other fruits” I offered as I squeezed out some of the Chamomile shower gel and soaped her large puppies. Her chest was still red from our earlier workout and her cheeks were glowing with a strawberry hue of sextifaction.

“And I haven’t come so many times before” Kelly said as she soaped my chest.

“Maybe you can tell Robert to let me fuck you often then” I joked as I spread the lather down to her flat tummy.

“Ouch!” I yelped as she squeezed my penis with playful pressure.

“Very funny hor?” She followed up with a softer fondling of my balls. “Luckily he doesn’t lick me, if not he’s going to taste you tonight”

We showered in playful banter, exploring each other’s bodies in the steaming bathroom for a few more minutes before toweling dry. I went out into the cold room to get my change of clothes and the second bathrobe for Kelly. I found her strapless bra and crumpled white dress easily but it took me a bit of flipping the blankets to locate her light green G-string under the corner of the bed, covered by the bed sheet. I brought it to my nose and smell her arousing aroma of womanly juice and sweat as I took the clothes to the bathroom.

Kelly was blow drying her long hair in front of the mirror naked as she turned around to take the robe and her clothes. I could see my semen leaking out and making their way down her right inner thigh but I didn’t want to point it out. Kelly gave a little puzzled expression as she placed her clothes beside the sink.

JimmyNeutron
27-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Bro TS,

You are a damn bloody good writer.

Keep it cumming bro

Cheers

Barnacles
27-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Nice story... will be following it.. keep it up!

adam1126
27-02-2015, 11:54 PM
camping for more interested story!!!;);)

Raddy69
06-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Hope TS comes back soon.

keano
06-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Love this story man!

skyleon
10-03-2015, 10:58 AM
TS where are you ?

ILostMyself
10-03-2015, 11:56 AM
别吊我们的胃口, 快继续

itsamistake
11-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Haha here's more coming up. psps I'm writing less when on vacation mood. :D

Kelly was blow drying her long hair in front of the mirror naked as she turned around to take the robe and her clothes. I could see my semen leaking out and making their way down her right inner thigh but I didn’t want to point it out. Kelly gave a little puzzled expression as she placed her clothes beside the sink.

“Why is there a green G-string?” She queried as I took the opportunity to cup her soft, firm breasts as she put on the bathrobe.

“Isn’t it …..” I paused my question as I spied a white G-string hanging on a hook beside one of the wet towel. “Oh yes, yours is white hor.”

“This must be Patty’s ba.” Kelly said. “It’s damp lor! Must be excited from me rubbing her just now”

We shared a little laugh over that remark as someone knocked on the door.

“Quick put something on la!” Kelly hissed as she covered up her breasts with the bathrobe and grabbed her clothes.

Knock, Knock. I rushed out of the bathroom and hastily put on a boxer as she stood poised over the room's peephole.

Knock, Knock, Knock. Kelly opened the door gingerly and in came two of the brothers, Jake and Andrew.

“Wah hello Kelly. Pai sei but isn’t this the brothers’ room?” I could hear Jake’s voice from behind me as I pretended to be searching my bag by the bedside. “Hello Steve” They both chimed.

“Hi guys, I’m going to take a shower first. The girls invaded our toilet for so long” I said and hurried past them before they could smell the soap off my body.

I gave Kelly a wink before I closed the bathroom door. Taking a pee before I commence to wash myself again, I spied Patty’s green G-string still standing guard by the sink. I had a brief shower and sneaked the string out into my pants pocket later on.

itsamistake
11-03-2015, 01:01 PM
I gave Kelly a wink before I closed the bathroom door. Taking a pee before I commence to wash myself again, I spied Patty’s green G-string still standing guard by the sink. I had a brief shower and sneaked the string out into my pants pocket later on.

Putting on my evening wear of generic white shirt, red tie and black pants, I slipped on my black jacket and ambled over to the girls’ room.

After a few knocks, Rachel opened the door in a svelte black and white horizontal striped dress. It was a body hugging dress that showed off her curves really well.

http://cdn4.lookastic.com/black-and-white-horizontal-striped-skater-dress/motel-striped-skater-dress-original-87747.jpg

I stood there stunned for a moment, taking in my former girlfriend’s body. It is a funny thing to be able to not just picture someone naked, but know where a mole is situated below her left breast and a short scar on her hip.

I must have been staring for some time because I was snapped out of my reverie by my red tie being pulled violently forward.

“Did you miss something mister?” She cooed. Our faces were inches away from each other. Her almond eyes looked up at me with mischief.

“Maybe?” I stumbled for an answer. “Uhm…. Nice dress for tonight.” I smell a whiff of something familiar; aldehyde, jasmine and sandalwood. “Is that no.5?” I quizzed.

She pulled me a little closer to her. “Very good. So you remember my body and my scent…”

My hands found her hips, caressing gently down to her nicely formed ar…

“Who’s at the door Rachel?” Patty asked from inside the room.

We stood apart and the moment was lost. Rachel went in first while I adjusted my tie, taking time to take in the way her perky butt stretched that dress.

Patty was decked in a lime green dress that was equally flattering and would have matched her G-string if it wasn’t in my pants pocket.

http://zoo.com.ph/main/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/thumbnails/coverphotoneon.jpg

“Well, I’ll go to the ballroom to check the sound system first then.” Rachel said as she grabbed her handbag and gaze meaningfully at me as she walked out the room. There’s only me and Patty, with her makeuping.

acidicavex
11-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Wah i guesa patty will be the next dish serving hahaha

Camping !

itsamistake
18-03-2015, 03:09 PM
“Well, I’ll go to the ballroom to check the sound system first then.” Rachel said as she grabbed her handbag and gaze meaningfully at me as she walked out the room. There’s only me and Patty, with her makeuping.

Patty saw, from the reflection of the mirror, that I was still in the room. “Why are you still there Steve?”

“How about a magic trick?” I slipped my hand into my pocket. “I’m going to give you something to match that dress” I said as I pulled out Patty’s lingerie and dangle it like a limp worm.

Patty shot a surprised look reflected on the mirror. She turned around, blushing slightly, and took her still damp G-string from my hand.

“Thanks, I guess.” She said sheepishly.

“It’s alright.” I smiled and was about to turn and go off.

“Wait” Patty stood up and faced me. “I should reward you for returning this eh?” She flashed a mischievous grin.

She walked over till she was in front of me, and turned around so that her arse is touching my crotch. Her perfume was fruity; lychee, raspberry and vanilla. My hands held on to her hips and slowly moved up till I cupped her firm breasts.

“Mmmmm-m-m-m” Patty sighed with her head leaning on my shoulders. Her hands moved back and started to unzip my fly while I slipped my right hand in and found her nipple.

I started to slide her dress off her shoulders but she slapped my hand. “I like doing quickies with my clothes on.” She breathed into my neck.

Feeling my hard on being released out from the hole, I sped up the foreplay by hitching up her dress and rubbing her already wet pussy lips.

“Wow, you are really wet Patty” I whispered into her left ear and descended to nibble on her neck.

“Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhh-h-h-h-h-h-h” She moaned slightly; steady, smooth hands jerking my length.

I dipped my middle finger into the honey pot, eliciting a louder moan; my other hand went to tune Patty’s nipple knots while she wriggled a sensuous dance on my precum-smeared mushroom head.

“Ohh-h-h-h-h. I need it insid-e-e-e-e now-w-w-w.” Patty begged in earnest.

I gently guided Patty to the full length window, my hands never stopping on her buttons to lubricate the impending entrance. The curtains were pulled aside and it was still a bright, late afternoon but we were past caring.

Patty placed both of her hands firmly on the window and bent forward with her perky behind sticking out, intimating a standing doggie. But I have something else in mind...

14animal
18-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Long waited episode. Waiting for next to come

adam1126
19-03-2015, 10:16 PM
going to set a camping dent here..more please!!!:):)

bizbiz
25-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Where is TS ?

opsite
14-04-2015, 04:30 PM
TS, no more updates?