PDA

View Full Version : Raw Anger

RealEstateGuy
16-01-2012, 12:45 PM
OT braddahs. Check these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh0FmxgR8VQ

These are not my videos but are linked from YouTube.

goodpartner
16-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Is there a video on how a man slashed the face of another with a pair of boxcutters then castrate the SOB (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6784809#post6784809)?

Or will you be one of the actor (either side) so than after that you can claim it to be YOUR video? :D:rolleyes:

That video will be more interesting and reflect the intent of this thread better. As least that will be related to adult sex (man's sleeping with someone's wife) rather than quarrels on parking issues.

HCKing
16-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Is there a video on how a man slashed the face of another with a pair of boxcutters then castrate the SOB (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6784809#post6784809)?

Or will you be one of the actor (either side) so than after that you can claim it to be YOUR video? :D:rolleyes:That video will be more interesting and reflect the intent of this thread better. As least that will be related to adult sex (man's sleeping with someone's wife) rather than quarrels on parking issues.

unfortunately bro i firmly believe he doesnt qualify to be the actor of either side as the guy needs to have balls to slash the SOB face with boxcutters and the SOB needs to have a dick to be chopped but poor REG has neither of them.:D

look4sex
16-01-2012, 07:41 PM

Actually the guy recording this video start with the "fuck" word first, that's why the rich guy got pissed off if you guys listen carefully.:D The rich guy is just too hot tempered, people watching this video will think that he is in the wrong.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-01-2012, 07:53 PM

Bros/Sis, How often we kenna such CB Kias who cut into our lot ? :D

Common sense la. If this video poster didn't point his center finger at the Angry driver, he won't went ballastic. I think the green car driver (CB Chow Ah Gua) who filmed and posted this video is in the wrong, he definately have edited his video to make himself looked like a victim instead ;) This type of CB Bo-lum-pa who like to hijack parking lots really .......very typical..CB kia...hide inside car and filmed.. :p

Just like this afternoon, 2 CB kias tried to jump cut queue for bak kwa...BUT they also suay cos they kenna from legion of Angry Aunties. I gentleman, didn't film them and upload :p

callmebad
16-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Already we have this problem of widening gap between the rich and poor
Already we have this unhappiness on overly high ministers' pay
Such thing is not going to help the situation
But be careful not to generalize things
I'm sure not every rich people behave in the same way

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Already we have this problem of widening gap between the rich and poor
Already we have this unhappiness on overly high ministers' pay
Such thing is not going to help the situation
But be careful not to generalize things
I'm sure not every rich people behave in the same way

I agreed. This incident has got nothing to do with being rich or poor and certaintly not a case of rich bullying poor. It is a classic case of car lot hijacking annoyance inflamed by the video poster filming, finger pointing and a highly possible "Fuck" word uttered. ;) I still standby my take on: The green car driver at fault :D

radii
16-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I agreed. This incident has got nothing to do with being rich or poor and certaintly not a case of rich bullying poor. It is a classic case of car lot hijacking annoyance inflamed by the video poster filming, finger pointing and a highly possible "Fuck" word uttered. ;) I still standby my take on: The green car driver at fault :D

The guy taking the video is clearly a wimp can almost hear him wanna cry like that, now of days rich or poor ppl drive car all any old how, no give way no care abt other ppl, no courtesy at all that why got many accident..... if you ask me the guy take video is no saint at all, must have cut the old man parking quene, that want to act holy and all :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-01-2012, 09:50 PM
The guy taking the video is clearly a wimp can almost hear him wanna cry like that, now of days rich or poor ppl drive car all any old how, no give way no care abt other ppl, no courtesy at all that why got many accident..... if you ask me the guy take video is no saint at all, must have cut the old man parking quene, that want to act holy and all :rolleyes:

I concur. That video shooter is a total wimp. I cannot comprehend why people need to film and hide inside their cars instead of getting out of their cars to defuse hostile situations......After many such pokemon episodes from the media and real life encounters, I came to only 1 conclusion: These wimps only wants to film to mock others for self-amusement by uploading their videos online :( 9 out of 10 cases, the video posters are at fault :mad:

radii
16-01-2012, 09:54 PM
I concur. That video shooter is a total wimp. I cannot comprehend why people need to film and hide inside their cars instead of getting out of their cars to defuse hostile situation......After many such pokemon episodes from the media and real life encounters, I came to only 1 conclusion: These wimps only wants to film to mock others for self-amusement by uploading their videos online :( 9 out of 10 cases, the video posters are at fault :mad:

Haha true true , actually i find that the ppl who usually any old how drive and like to "makan" other ppl is the ppl with the modify jap cars, and mid range continental cars..................

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Haha true true , actually i find that the ppl who usually any old how drive and like to "makan" other ppl is the ppl with the modify jap cars, and mid range continental cars..................

Those with only 3-4 years left for scrap :D or those CB kia (early 20s) :p

radii
16-01-2012, 10:10 PM

Haha agree very the much, thats why now i see accident i sometime "uam chouw" - "laugh quiet" hahaha :p

jolenekoh
16-01-2012, 10:11 PM
wow! awesome!

goodpartner
16-01-2012, 10:17 PM

Bradday, see or not?

You OT thread getting popular now and I realize it happens after I support your thread with the first reply post; regardless of how "opposite" I may sound. Not the first time/thread either. Bradday, still don't thank me for helping u to gain attention?! :rolleyes::D

jolenekoh
16-01-2012, 10:19 PM
the guy who posted the video is definitely a fuckin loser. this is just a common disagreement. not a matter of rich or poor. the Jag driver shld fuck the loser who posted the video up in the ass. But he himself seem to overreact, IMO he needs to take anger management class. as with the second video, it's just old woman rambling. nth interesting.

Lastly, this isnt even a sex discussion. why is it posted here? perhaps REG just got dumped by his maid.

radii
16-01-2012, 10:38 PM

haha much thanks bro up u tml haha :p

needforboobs
16-01-2012, 10:53 PM
i think the green car driver no say "fark". he said "what FOR i want to sue you?"which the rich man probably mistook as "fark".
but today learn one new word - centrepoint. :D
actually i also say usually it the jeppun soup up cars that drive like bully, disregard for safety.

radii
16-01-2012, 11:02 PM
i think the green car driver no say "fark". he said "what FOR i want to sue you?"which the rich man probably mistook as "fark".
but today learn one new word - centrepoint. :D
actually i also say usually it the jeppun soup up cars that drive like bully, disregard for safety.

Dunoo lah this case both side also wrong lah no need to fight over who wrong, take kopi then lim kopi and sit back and enjoy the free show haha :D, no worry they fight lah, sillyporeans all talk and shout no action only lah......... this kind of jeepun pok kai car uncle also adopt same mentality, take kopi then lim kopi, and then laugh when got accident, just take care no spill kopi on yourself ok already hehe :p

needforboobs
16-01-2012, 11:13 PM
this kind of jeepun pok kai car uncle also adopt same mentality, take kopi then lim kopi, and then laugh when got accident, just take care no spill kopi on yourself ok already hehe :p

completely agree bro, i neve comprain when there is free entertainment :D
but on side note, i also kena similar incident from a jaguar owner before. no matter who is at fault, it veri low class to behave like this. rich people never boast or try to loudspeaker they are rich.

radii
16-01-2012, 11:15 PM
completely agree bro, i neve comprain when there is free entertainment :D
but on side note, i also kena similar incident from a jaguar owner before. no matter who is at fault, it veri low class to behave like this. rich people never boast or try to loudspeaker they are rich.

haha like i say u no need money to be a fucker haha i also realise now road got more and more rich man car last time mostly jap one now many many bmw,merc, jag etc :o

mystery_man
16-01-2012, 11:36 PM

ya, agree with you.

LovePotion
16-01-2012, 11:53 PM
LOL. Wonder how he get rich??? If it have develop into a fight then it will be more epic.

radii
17-01-2012, 12:27 AM
LOL. Wonder how he get rich??? If it have develop into a fight then it will be more epic.

Never judge book by cover, this man may be very capable, like waht i say earlier sillyporeons will never fight one all talk no action one, u never hear the guy take video meh, so scared liao voice shaking maybe even pants wet how to fight? :D

RealEstateGuy
17-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Bradday, see or not?

You OT thread getting popular now and I realize it happens after I support your thread with the first reply post; regardless of how "opposite" I may sound. Not the first time/thread either. Bradday, still don't thank me for helping u to gain attention?! :rolleyes::D

OK Braddah I award you a bowl of rice at a hawker stall.

goodpartner
17-01-2012, 12:37 PM
OK Braddah I award you a bowl of rice at a hawker stall.

Ok, Bradday I want high-class 5-Star Hainanese Chicken Rice (http://www.fivestarchickenrice.com/) served in a 5-star hotel.

maxpee88
17-01-2012, 12:59 PM
When I was younger hor ....

I was up in the multi-story carpark at Centrepoint Orchard Rd. I was with my father at that time, cos I wanted to buy him some new year clothes mah.

That happened many many years ago when I was younger, hot tempered and always itching for a face-off fight ma. ANyway... let me continue what happened.

I spotted a car about to leave, so I swing around and decided to wait by the side and put on my hazard lights while I wait for him to get out.

As soon he pulled out, I started to reverse a bit to angle my car for a smooth parking motion, when suddenly this mazda 323 zoomed in straight from the up ramp (I mean she drive not around, but going against traffic flow) and then just zip head-in to the lot I was trying to reverse in.

KNN, I honked at her. She got out of her car, locked the car and she looked and then she walk away.

I was so pissed, I quickly got out of the car, and I shouted after her:

"Hey, YOU BLOODY BITCH, you blind is it? I was reversing into the lot"

She turned back and said : No I Didn't see you. And young man, I think you better watch your language.

I bey tahan liao, so I said to her

"Auntie, sorry, never mind you didnt see hor, but when you come back from your shopping, I hope you also dont see the scratches and the puncture tires on you car ok? "

She stopped walking and looked at me. I also continue to stare at her and see who blink first.

She LAN LAN, walk back to her car. Slammed the door shut and hastily reverse and went to the upper levels to look for parking.

I got back to my car and apologise to my father who heard me, and then I got my parking lot.

Swee swee lor.

She drive Mazda 323, Me, I drive my then Alfa 133.

And its not a matter of rich or poor... its the chee bye fucking attitude of some the drivers. You have to put your foot down lor.

RealEstateGuy
17-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Ok, Bradday I want high-class 5-Star Hainanese Chicken Rice (http://www.fivestarchickenrice.com/) served in a 5-star hotel.

Braddah I'm happy to buy you a meal. I like your tenacity even though your arguments mostly have no merit. If you can improve on that I might even give you a job as a negotiator.

goodpartner
17-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Braddah I'm happy to buy you a meal. I like your tenacity even though your arguments mostly have no merit. If you can improve on that I might even give you a job as a negotiator.

Bradday, your offer will be considered. Send me a formal sincere invitation to [email protected] after you made the hotel reservation AND improve on your reputation to above 100pts. Then I may even give you a chance to serve me like the 5-star waitress there.

Looking forward to it :D

wolf2305
17-01-2012, 01:26 PM

I was up in the multi-story carpark at Centrepoint Orchard Rd. I was with my father at that time, cos I wanted to buy him some new year clothes mah.

That happened many many years ago when I was younger, hot tempered and always itching for a face-off fight ma. ANyway... let me continue what happened.

I spotted a car about to leave, so I swing around and decided to wait by the side and put on my hazard lights while I wait for him to get out.

As soon he pulled out, I started to reverse a bit to angle my car for a smooth parking motion, when suddenly this mazda 323 zoomed in straight from the up ramp (I mean she drive not around, but going against traffic flow) and then just zip head-in to the lot I was trying to reverse in.

KNN, I honked at her. She got out of her car, locked the car and she looked and then she walk away.

She turned back and said : No I Didn't see you. And young man, I think you better watch your language.

"Auntie, sorry, never mind you didnt see hor, but when you come back from your shopping, I hope you also dont see the scratches and the puncture tires on you car ok? "

She stopped walking and looked at me. I also continue to stare at her and see who blink first.

She LAN LAN, walk back to her car. Slammed the door shut and hastily reverse and went to the upper levels to look for parking.

I got back to my car and apologise to my father who heard me, and then I got my parking lot.

Swee swee lor.

And its not a matter of rich or poor... its the chee bye fucking attitude of some the drivers. You have to put your foot down lor.

Nice one bro,

and you are right about the attitude of the drivers nowadays, be it rich or poor it's the attitude that count, be it in the carpark or on the road.

sean69
17-01-2012, 01:48 PM

wah... in my younger days i also dare not do that... aren't you afraid that after you come back, your car will have scratches and punctured tires? :D

mattew
17-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Watched before those videos nothing special

RealEstateGuy
17-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Bradday, your offer will be considered. Send me a formal sincere invitation to [email protected] after you made the hotel reservation AND improve on your reputation to above 100pts. Then I may even give you a chance to serve me like the 5-star waitress there.

Looking forward to it :D

Braddah, you measure your success in SG society by the number of points you get on SBF? With all due respect to the boss board, you are misdirected. Continue to rate you as misdirected.

RealEstateGuy
17-01-2012, 04:29 PM

Swee swee lor.

Braddah, you need to calm down. What if her husband or BF beat your azz that day? Understand your anger and frustration but making those kind of threats is sometimes not the best course of action. For example if you said that to me I would have given you the space. But you would have come out with your scratched and tires slashed possibly or I would have simply beat your azz.

goodpartner
17-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Braddah, you measure your success in SG society by the number of points you get on SBF? With all due respect to the boss board, you are misdirected. Continue to rate you as misdirected.

Bradday, thank you for the direction. Ok then disregard the pts, please make the hotel reservation and make appt with given instructions and be ready to serve like a high class waiter. Do u have anything to pick on now that I disregard that jaded argument you always bring up when losing an arguement?

HCKing
17-01-2012, 05:14 PM

any high class job for me too my good braddah?:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-01-2012, 05:20 PM
She drive Mazda 323

Yellow :) or Pink color? :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-01-2012, 05:22 PM
But you would have come out with your scratched and tires slashed possibly or I would have simply beat your azz.

You better let us know what type of car you're driving, so next time when we see your car, we chope the space for you with a pack of tissues :D It's ok one cos we low class, must respect high class driver like you :p We can queue again one, no problem one ;)

maxpee88
17-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Nice one bro,

and you are right about the attitude of the drivers nowadays, be it rich or poor it's the attitude that count, be it in the carpark or on the road.

Bro Wolf

Yes, I am glad you agree w me right? These days there are a few really KNNCCB drivers out there... be it whether they drive NICE expensive cars or trucks or hondas or mazdas etc...

Look I am not trying to 'class' the drivers. Its just the CCB driver attitude. No matter what car they drive. If they got attitude, I sure will fuck them.

But that was when I was young hor... now older more wiser, I dun bother la.

maxpee88
17-01-2012, 05:59 PM
wah... in my younger days i also dare not do that... aren't you afraid that after you come back, your car will have scratches and punctured tires? :D

Bro Sean69

My younger days I more seow ma. If I dare say, I dare do type.

I not scared if I come back my Alfa 133 kena scratched or tire slashed. So what? If got balls to say, must have balls to face the music ma...

Even my father also say that woman is a real bitch.

maxpee88
17-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Braddah, you need to calm down. What if her husband or BF beat your azz that day? Understand your anger and frustration but making those kind of threats is sometimes not the best course of action. For example if you said that to me I would have given you the space. But you would have come out with your scratched and tires slashed possibly or I would have simply beat your azz.

Braddah,

I not picking a fight with you ah...(let me clarify this upfront before you seow seow luan luan lai )

Wa lan eh.. the bitch already was wrong in 2 counts liao.

Cheong in from the opposite flow of direction. (what if kena bang into some car how? ) and then snatch the lot when I was reversing (what if I didn't look and see her car?)

She already exhibited no courtesy, you think I confucius ah.. offer to wash her car after she park there?

I young ma.. my blood boil. She acted blur, so I acted chow kuan la.
She knew I was reversing into the lot. She just cheong in and want to take the space.

Honestly even if she got her boyfriend with her, I still would have done the same. Even if that day was a Guy driver, he also won't be spared.

I dun scared kena beaten. In my NS day, I also fight with hokkien peng (cook, driver with triad society tattoo). I take out my rank and 2 to 1 fight with them outside camp and outside jungle exercise. Even I officer, I also take out my rank and fight the 2 joker. After that, swee swee, all the peng kia, kwai kwai follow my order.

If you not wrong and you see wrong, you should right the wrong and DONT just sit there and be spectator ma.

DavidFox468
17-01-2012, 06:21 PM
On the first video, the only one who came out of this with any credibility was the wife who tried to calm down the husband ( I assume husband) and then the other guy who then stirred the flames by finally getting out of his car.

Of course, I don't speak Chinese, but she did seem to be calming things down.

The Jag owner should calm down in life generally or he will burst a blood vessel soon.

naturegreen
17-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Alamak, old men liao still get all so angry... Wait kena heart attack how? Relax a bit lah..

alan0338
17-01-2012, 10:52 PM
wah, so garang :D

Mich0088
07-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Thikk this lady have loads of water haha can also run her in the car

ichi ro
07-02-2012, 01:35 PM
KNN, KNS,,,... talk so much no use la....

要就 狠狠 的 打 他。。。

哈哈