PDA

View Full Version : How to "BAO" a mistress and still profit from it

lasupkia
16-01-2012, 02:48 AM
The story below is an example of how to make a profit from "Bao-ing" a mistress

A Singapore millionaire, Mr Tua Lam Pa, secretly maintained a mistress in East Coast area , bought a posh sea view apartment (in his own name) for her to live in, plus gave her a monthly allowance of $5,000. The house cost him about $700,000 in 2006. The affair lasted for 5 years.

He sold the house this year for $2 million, after they broke up. A quick calculation shows that after 5 years of a fling with the woman which cost him $300,000 + $700,000 apartment, he still had a net gain of $1 million plus six years of FREE SEX.

When his wife found out about this, he offers the $1 million to her.
But she was still not happy ........... , and she was very mad at him and gave him a big mouthful...

She yelled at him at the top of her voice and said ......

"BLOODY IDIOT, STUPID FOOL" !!! ..............
Why the hell didn't you keep 7 MISTRESSES, 1 for each day of the week !!!!

================
I edited this story that a friend sent to me to adapt to Sillypore standards. Hope u guys enjoy it.

karlearl
16-01-2012, 08:37 AM
This is what I call smart investing. :D He still got free fuck and a handsome profit.:p

unsung80
16-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Tks for sharing.

alan0338
16-01-2012, 10:44 AM
nice start to a day... kamsia very much :D :D

RealEstateGuy
16-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Braddah, these kind of transactions can only be effected with high end high class properties.

goodpartner
16-01-2012, 11:22 AM
All those who "bao" mistresses and bought properties in 2005/6 will profit the same smart way :D

Heck, those who did the same in 2009 and had affairs that lasted 1 or 2 years can easily break even too! LoL

HunterJ
16-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Hahhaha... this is so funny !! But this is not making a profit out of "BAO-ing" a mistress. It is from property !! lol.

I should try to search for a rich lady to "BAO" me, see she can make a profit or not !! :p

MitMit
16-01-2012, 06:12 PM
so what happens if the property price drop?

how much rental he collected if not occupy by the mistress?

cost of ownership eg prop tax, MCST fee, repars, etc.

btw which property from 700k to 2mil in east?

callmebad
16-01-2012, 06:22 PM
bao a mistress is never profitable, unless you double as an OKT also!:)

Iemanishere
16-01-2012, 06:39 PM
This is what I call stupid... Why... Got a friend which has a mistress in china for the last 10years in which biz set up there and making money not very good but not to worry type and best of all she work for him there to keep the biz running smoothly, fly there every month and got need not say happy time and the money keep flowing in.... Best wife in sgp happy cause got money as well... Haha... Make them work for u and that is killing 2 birds with one rod...

jolenekoh
16-01-2012, 10:45 PM
i have to say when it comes to purchasing of prime area property, the price of the propert is always bound to increase. but in terms of opportunity cost, the man has lost out quite a bit.

first of all, if he rented out the building, say, he will get $10,000 a mth ( considering the location, view, etc). over a period of 5 yrs, he will get, $ 600 k. plus the 300 k on keeping the mistress, he could have gotten $900 k more in this investment

OR

he could fuck different FLs n still make better profit. assuming he spends on 150 bucks FL 3 times a week, in 5 years, he would only have spent $117 k. n he gets to taste different pussies

this so called millionaire isnt tt smart. high class property is definitely not for mistress. mistresses are best kept in batam or china.

lasupkia
17-01-2012, 11:04 AM
This world is fair. Sometimes the men profit. Sometimes the women profit.

The secret to this type of "Bao-ing" is to do it during a property downturn. Which means we should look out for the time when prices drop about 20-30% then start our "Bao" mission.

Aiya... this is just a dream of all men. "Bao" a sexy hot babe and after few years still gain a profit and years of mindblowing SEX.

lasupkia
17-01-2012, 11:09 AM
This is what I call stupid... Why... Got a friend which has a mistress in china for the last 10years in which biz set up there and making money not very good but not to worry type and best of all she work for him there to keep the biz running smoothly, fly there every month and got need not say happy time and the money keep flowing in.... Best wife in sgp happy cause got money as well... Haha... Make them work for u and that is killing 2 birds with one rod...Waaa... bro... Yr england veri powderful. I catch no ball what u mean??? I highlight in red those i no understand.