PDA

View Full Version : Why go commercial when u can get for free?

simsim87
15-01-2012, 03:30 PM
dunnid vote. juz comment on thread. qn is why pay for sex when u can bonk a gal (not including oc/gf) easily from clubs or anywhere for free. meaning ons.

noobiedick
15-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Not everyone is as Yan Tao, I guess.. Here are my reasons why..

1. No need to hunt. It's a sure hit and you know what you're hitting unless you're going for FL and meet her for the first time. As and when you need it.

2. No string attached. Going commercial means both party knows that there is absolutely no obligations. No maybe. You pay, you come, you go.

3. Safe. This is debatable but most consider commercial sex safer than ONS as both party are takes more precaution than ONS (when you're typically high, drunk and losing control).

4. Familiarity. This is subjective but most guys prefer to go back to the same girl. You cannot really do that if you are going for ONS.

joew2005
15-01-2012, 04:21 PM
hey simsim87,u must be so handsome tat gals @ clubs or anywhere would luv 2 let u bonk them 4 free ... anytime

bonkster
15-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Well i guess it's the same reason y some people pay $7 to wash their cars at petrol kiosks instead of washing it for almost free at home.

To each his own...some people may prefer a more hands-on, DIY approach, while others may prefer a quick fix that is hassle-free by engaging the services of others

newly
15-01-2012, 04:39 PM
when it free, you need

1) Time and effort
2) Run the risk of the gal expecting commitment or such

Commerical
1) No need time and effort or min required
2) Easy come easy go
3) You get to choose

simsim87
15-01-2012, 04:43 PM
hey simsim87,u must be so handsome tat gals @ clubs or anywhere would luv 2 let u bonk them 4 free ... anytime

no lah..i was toking to a fren and he told me abt this. He dun go for commericial sex and feels theres no need to waste such $$ or run the risk of getting stds. Coz he gets onses every now and then...hes not gd looking nor rich..but he has got a glib tongue...so that makes me wonder y samsters here still go for commercial and when it seems that easy to get ons...

simsim87
15-01-2012, 04:48 PM
ok some reasons why i go commercial:

1) no strings attached
2) wls trained to service...ons gal might not be trained..less shiok
3) dunnid waste time and effort

why i go ons sometimes, though rarely

1) dunnid waste $$
2) less worry on stds(debatable)
3) effort could be surprisingly low if gal is horny
4) more sense of pride, conquer a gal through skill not $$

newly
15-01-2012, 04:53 PM
no lah..i was toking to a fren and he told me abt this. He dun go for commericial sex and feels theres no need to waste such $$ or run the risk of getting stds. Coz he gets onses every now and then...hes not gd looking nor rich..but he has got a glib tongue...so that makes me wonder y samsters here still go for commercial and when it seems that easy to get ons...

Bro you go clubbing, you open one bottle and such, arent that spending already and you dont confirm a guarantee catch.

Hmm if sex is what you are after, than commerical one seems to be a better option.

mrham
15-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Bro you go clubbing, you open one bottle and such, arent that spending already and you dont confirm a guarantee catch.

Hmm if sex is what you are after, than commerical one seems to be a better option.

I agree! :D The other "risk" is the probability of not getting ANY pussy for ONS! WL guaranteed got action!

Linnie
15-01-2012, 06:41 PM
when it free, you need

1) Time and effort
2) Run the risk of the gal expecting commitment or such

Commerical
1) No need time and effort or min required
2) Easy come easy go
3) You get to choose

I totally agree with bro newly. Both sides have their plus points. :)

Actually there are many people who have more money than time.

If you fish ons in club, that takes you at least several hours from the point you dress up at home to the point you are fucking the girl. For this same amount of time and effort, I guess many people should have earned more than enough to bonk a prostitute.

maestro7
16-01-2012, 03:42 AM
nuthing is free in singapore

knnstung
16-01-2012, 11:19 AM
nuthing is free in singapore

Totally agree with this statement.

HunterJ
16-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Fishing from clubs doesn't mean the girl is STD free too. Imagine, you manage to hook up girl A easily, bring back to bonk. Few days later, the same thing happen but with a different guy. Especially when people are high on alcohol, safety precautions might be forgotten and thus risking chances to get STDs.

Each has it's pros and cons. I believe not everyone is suited for commercial/fishing. Everyone have their own cup of tea ! :D

ky40
16-01-2012, 12:16 PM
haha good thread
i'm not a good chatter and always tongue tied while talking to girls although my outlook is not too bad
also sometimes you can spend more than paying a FL while hunting ons in clubs (drinks etc...)
but yeah i do agree it's wonderful if can find someone who can have fun and hangout with (not only sex)
cheers

onlyhuman
16-01-2012, 12:35 PM
dunnid vote. juz comment on thread. qn is why pay for sex when u can bonk a gal (not including oc/gf) easily from clubs or anywhere for free. meaning ons.

There is nothing free leh...Still have to pay for hotel and transport lor...

RealEstateGuy
16-01-2012, 12:38 PM

Braddah, the reality is most braddahs not handsome and/or alpha enough to draw the gal they desire for ONS. Because of the marketplace mismatch payment equalizes the trade. In other words the bid ask spread is too wide at a club or bar but the braddah is able to pay to make the trade with a FL.

sean69
16-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Braddah, the reality is most braddahs not handsome and/or alpha enough to draw the gal they desire for ONS. Because of the marketplace mismatch payment equalizes the trade. In other words the bid ask spread is too wide at a club or bar but the braddah is able to pay to make the trade with a FL.

hahaha.. this is good!!! ... "bid ask spread is too wide" !!! .. hahaha ...

RSG, although i agree that u deserved most the flakes/flaming here.. above is a freaking good "commentary" ..

eeemen
16-01-2012, 02:30 PM
hahaha.. this is good!!! ... "bid ask spread is too wide" !!! .. hahaha ...

RSG, although i agree that u deserved most the flakes/flaming here.. above is a freaking good "commentary" ..

Bro, I concurr with u on this one! Well said bro RSG, cheers . . . . . . .

LovePotion
16-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Some guys like us not handsome or rich so we could only buy limited happiness with that amount of money.

Everyone goes there for a reason, and every reason there is a story =(

wolflust
16-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Nothing is free in this world, even FB, gf or wife. There's the initial "investment" and subsequent "charges" you have to take into account.

ONS also, don't tell me you have to buy drinks in club? If your friend can do it at totally zero cost, I salute him.

chenzong
16-01-2012, 03:16 PM
With commercial, you can be sure it's no strings attached. Women are crazy when they become emotionally entangled.

RealEstateGuy
16-01-2012, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc&ob=av2e
Braddah listen to the lyrics. Can be about KTV environment.

justl00king
16-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Variety...why buy the cow when you just want milk? :p

callmebad
16-01-2012, 08:41 PM
the main thing here is not every guy has the charm to easily hook girls

jasdude
16-01-2012, 08:44 PM
This was my signature

Not such thing as F.O.C! If a gal give it to you F.O.C, it means Fuck On Credit! You still have to pay back later, it might be more than you expect and bargain for also!

transgressor
16-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Why buy fish from the market when you can catch them in the reservoirs or river?

Toyota Honda
16-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Go for commercial, you only need $150 and maybe 1.5hrs includes travellng time. Safer.

Go for ONS, you probably need less money, but much more effort, longer time and after-fun time. Unsafe too.

Time is money, surely its more conomical than going for commercial if its just for good service and hassle free sex.

But if you have to much energy and time, then ONS is your better choice. Not mine though.

But then along your path, you might meet some girls during work routines etc. If they are willing, I will still go for it. But that doesn't mean I should give up commercial even if I get free ones.

jolenekoh
16-01-2012, 10:32 PM
in a commercial sense, u r always in control. no emotions n all those bullshit.

thrush
17-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Safer. Purely contractual with no strings attached.

Toyota Honda
17-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Another good reason. Not at risk of being charged for rape if go for commercial. ONS, you never know if she wants to screw you big time.

prizzi_65
17-01-2012, 11:57 AM
I have a friend whom I knew bonked without paying. He very seldom went for paid sex. Over the years I was beginning to wonder if he really had it so good. Finally this month he confessed that the number of diamond rings he had to buy, he easily can afford a 1600cc car brand new.

So, is it really free as many claimed?

RealEstateGuy
17-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Braddah, the sexual tension preceding ONS and the sexual tension and intimacy of relationship sex is far more exciting and satisfying than premaid IMO. Prepaid is simply a higher level of masterbating IMO. Not that great but relieves for the time being but never true substitute for either of the preceding. FB or FwB is a beter substitute.

prizzi_65
17-01-2012, 12:12 PM
I believe this no longer qualifies as a good reason based on what happened recently.

Another good reason. Not at risk of being charged for rape if go for commercial. ONS, you never know if she wants to screw you big time.

option69
17-01-2012, 12:15 PM
commercial or free sex? will depend on times and personal preference. personally, if i am in a hurry for a quick fix, will go comm. but if in the mood for adventure will try luck in bars.

the satisfaction from the two may be the same in term of the small brudder but ONS definitely stroke the ego big time. also has to weigh the risk of getting std, caught, raid by AV...

as age catches up, the drift is for comm. As one ages the time for hunting is getting less and the fear & consequences of getting into trouble magnifies ....

so, in summary the answer will depend on your risk profile, age, and spirit of adventure.

pojstemp
17-01-2012, 01:33 PM
We all(parties) want to achieve orgasms, rite?

Well, go straight to the hole paid is better.(always w CD)
1. No attachment/baggage/obligation/no contractual
2. Pick up skills/ self grooming as well
3. Time management/no time wasting/ no play hard to get issues

to each his own.

Gixer
17-01-2012, 01:45 PM

Easy answer is you pay for them to go away. ONS can get sticky (pun intended) Some of us have a life beyond chasing pussy and all we want to do is get our rocks off and go home. Plus the variety is a big draw. :D

sean69
17-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Variety...why buy the cow when you just want milk? :p

hahha.. u know what some ladies will reply to that?..

Why buy the whole pig when you just want a little sausage ?? ..

when i first heard that, it totally blew my mind.. :D

xiaoquan
17-01-2012, 03:11 PM
I feel it's no diff. In fact commercial might be cheaper. Like bros here mention, either you handsome or rich. You buy cars, expensive clothes, watches and stuff also indirectly paying for sex as you use these to attract the girls. Also, treating the girls out and drinks also cost quite a lot.

takeshiblue
17-01-2012, 03:27 PM
I feel it's no diff. In fact commercial might be cheaper. Like bros here mention, either you handsome or rich. You buy cars, expensive clothes, watches and stuff also indirectly paying for sex as you use these to attract the girls. Also, treating the girls out and drinks also cost quite a lot.

Agreed, sometimes treating girls out & drink can be more than few hundred buck, unless you can make her become FB after that, then you can fuck her many times! But for me, I not party animal & drinker, so I prefer commercial sex.

bonkster
17-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Braddah, the sexual tension preceding ONS and the sexual tension and intimacy of relationship sex is far more exciting and satisfying than premaid IMO.

On a vacation to Sarawak, a local restaurant owner told me that when he was young, the most exciting part about eating crocodile meat is the catching of the croc at night, overpowering n killing it, then cooking it after a night of hard work.

My reply to him was that if he's into excitement n i'm into croc meat, i will just go to his restaurant to order croc meat n let him enjoy the excitement, while i enjoy the food.

Likewise, my advice to unattached n single bros is to not let commercial sex deprive u of the excitement of an ONS or any kind of sexual relationships. To the attached n married bros, please don't let the excitement of ONSs, FBs, etc, ruin your current relationship or marriage. If u really need to eat on the side, the least u can do is to choose the less exciting but more private option of fuck-n-go commercial sex ;)

Swagelock
17-01-2012, 04:00 PM
If I look like Edison Chen then I would have get for free everytime... :D

LinxiSteven
17-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Hi Bros here,

I have a different POV and hope to hear your views too.

For me, a MARRIED MAN yearns for variety. I love my wife but I strongly believe many out there feels the same way. We just want something "extra" besides the regular juice-out at home.

Going out to "hunt" in clubs or wherever that has been mentioned is a definite no for me. Why" Key word is "DISCREET". There will be a slight chance my wife will find out IF I have ONS... Come on, Singapore is so small, it is not difficult for two to know each other in one way or another. Plus, to avoid being seen is another challenge. Many a time, it is SUAY SUAY that ONE time you are cheating with your ONS that you bump into somebody's auntie's son's Gf *Blah*Blah*Blah*....

SO, I would prefer to go commercial. Although money will be spent, but I get to choose AND I get absolute discreet. Chances are, you will bonk some PRC or Thai who won't even know more than 5 singaporeans throughout their stay in Sg. So the chances of being discovered are really closer to ZERO.

*Phew~

Just my thoughts. Bros who feel the same, please UPZ me (As you can tell I need it and I will repay your kindness when possible)

If you disagree, please write your view and reasons why. I would like to know more points of view....

PLEASE DO NOT ZAP ME!

bonkster
17-01-2012, 04:13 PM
If I look like Edison Chen then I would have get for free everytime... :D

Hahaha bro Swagelock, your chinese signature is funny. :D

If u look like Edison Chen, please don't be as greedy as him, got free celebrity-fuck still wanna take photo to kick himself in the ass :p

RealEstateGuy
17-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Agreed, sometimes treating girls out & drink can be more than few hundred buck, unless you can make her become FB after that, then you can fuck her many times! But for me, I not party animal & drinker, so I prefer commercial sex.

Braddah but you dont get the point. When will you develop a romantic relationship that includes sex and turn that into marraige? Commericial sex is not a surrogate to that whole experience. The sex part might fufill your horniness but you are not growing as an adult and this behavior weakens the fabric of SG society.

chinchiasong
17-01-2012, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=bonkster;6789559]On a vacation to Sarawak, a local restaurant owner told me that when he was young, the most exciting part about eating crocodile meat is the catching of the croc at night, overpowering n killing it, then cooking it after a night of hard work.

My reply to him was that if he's into excitement n i'm into croc meat, i will just go to his restaurant to order croc meat n let him enjoy the excitement, while i enjoy the food.[QUOTE]

I totally agree w bro bonkster.
It very much depends on individual's mood. Most of the time, I believe in instant cash buy instant goods. Going for commercial also gives me a wider range of choices to choose from.
Hunting in clubs doesn't means all gals r out for ONS. SO the range gets smaller. But for the thrill of hooking someone using skill is definitively very exciting. ;)

owen10
18-01-2012, 01:20 AM
in my lifetime, i have heard so many success stories of how my friends or their friends got their ONS for free ... mostly at discos n pubs. most of the cases, the guys are either good looking or have $$$ but it's those who have neither or these but juz blessed with a glib tongue that I'm most impressed with. it always make me wonder how these guys expertly sweet talk d gals (which some are quite good looking) n how d gals juz get snake-charmed n fall into their traps - hook, line n sinker. if only i was blessed with such a gift during my younger days .... Haizzzzz ........ :(

justadude
18-01-2012, 01:49 AM
My friend, who is a cluber got into a lot trouble from picking girls for ONS.

The first time is the girl he had ONS with, is actually married with a kid (shotgun). the husband wanted to kill him, however he was lucky as he didn't give out his particulars to her only the HP number which he changed.

The second one is the girl expects my frd to be responsible, and wanted him to meet her parents. He refused and the girl told her parents, and went down to my frds work place and stir shit. In the end he change job and number.

Bros, sometimes it is better to just pay for sex, rather than getting the free ones, cause the kick comes later , the next day.:cool:

thrush
18-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks for sharing. I got into a bit of trouble myself too when I was younger. I put most of them behind me but some still haunts me until today.

RealEstateGuy
18-01-2012, 09:38 AM
My friend, who is a cluber got into a lot trouble from picking girls for ONS.

The first time is the girl he had ONS with, is actually married with a kid (shotgun). the husband wanted to kill him, however he was lucky as he didn't give out his particulars to her only the HP number which he changed.

The second one is the girl expects my frd to be responsible, and wanted him to meet her parents. He refused and the girl told her parents, and went down to my frds work place and stir shit. In the end he change job and number.

Bros, sometimes it is better to just pay for sex, rather than getting the free ones, cause the kick comes later , the next day.:cool:

Braddah, both are reasonable endings. Braddah #1 should have discussed the gals marital status with her first. Braddah #2 should have made clear i was NSA ONS.

Braddahs, I've had high success with ONS in the past and have always taking a policy of indicating NSA ONS only.

vonnieleung
18-01-2012, 10:23 AM

yes, i think so

xgwei
18-01-2012, 10:44 AM
sometimes i just need a quick fix. and not go to a club slowly find target. some bros have alot of time n enjoy the thrill of hunting... some bros, dont have time, lazy or urgent, so need to find paid sex.

sean69
18-01-2012, 10:57 AM
if only i was blessed with such a gift during my younger days .... Haizzzzz ........ :(

eh.. i thot u still very young ?? :D

wally888
18-01-2012, 11:05 AM
I need to release at least once a week, i can't go hungry for weeks without success. So commercial sex is out for me, rather pay than suffer the agony of risk of getting no returns........

joe.kill
18-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi Bros here,

I have a different POV and hope to hear your views too.

For me, a MARRIED MAN yearns for variety. I love my wife but I strongly believe many out there feels the same way. We just want something "extra" besides the regular juice-out at home.

Going out to "hunt" in clubs or wherever that has been mentioned is a definite no for me. Why" Key word is "DISCREET". There will be a slight chance my wife will find out IF I have ONS... Come on, Singapore is so small, it is not difficult for two to know each other in one way or another. Plus, to avoid being seen is another challenge. Many a time, it is SUAY SUAY that ONE time you are cheating with your ONS that you bump into somebody's auntie's son's Gf *Blah*Blah*Blah*....

SO, I would prefer to go commercial. Although money will be spent, but I get to choose AND I get absolute discreet. Chances are, you will bonk some PRC or Thai who won't even know more than 5 singaporeans throughout their stay in Sg. So the chances of being discovered are really closer to ZERO.

*Phew~

Just my thoughts. Bros who feel the same, please UPZ me (As you can tell I need it and I will repay your kindness when possible)

If you disagree, please write your view and reasons why. I would like to know more points of view....

PLEASE DO NOT ZAP ME!

U have stated a very good point and this is what I have in mind as well.... It's all about risk management...

chenzong
18-01-2012, 02:47 PM

Too many such stories I know of, by the time one gets to my age. Women can become quite irrational after sex...

Penetrator3
18-01-2012, 03:38 PM
ONS do not always get you:-

1) ass-rimming
2) cat-bathing
3) CIM
4) COF
5) All of the above

Paying for commercial sex does not mean you are a loseur, lonely, ugly or just plain rich. It simply means we are horny with high sex drive and we solve it.

Just like u are hungry in the middle of the night, your gf/wife is tired. Would you drag her out of bed to cook or u will drive out to eat?

kelvintheasshol
19-01-2012, 03:10 AM
Why bother to hit the ball, when you can pay for it to go in the hole?
Pride?

RealEstateGuy
19-01-2012, 04:39 AM
I need to release at least once a week, i can't go hungry for weeks without success. So commercial sex is out for me, rather pay than suffer the agony of risk of getting no returns........

Braddah you have sex 52 times per year all with different women? Braddah you are not scared of STDs ie AIDS and Herpes 1 and 2? Or Braddah do you mean you jack off out of those 52 times? Please use a condom if you go to GL and KTVs.

justl00king
19-01-2012, 04:44 AM
hahha.. u know what some ladies will reply to that?..

Why buy the whole pig when you just want a little sausage ?? ..

when i first heard that, it totally blew my mind.. :DHahha...like that better, we just go NSA. :D

10upz you. :)

sedulous
19-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Can choose and you are in command.

joew2005
21-01-2012, 10:42 AM
had a friend tat is handsome & never ever had any problem getting free bonk fr beautiful gals.
even when we went 2 ktv,the beautiful gals would always ran 2 him.

initially he doesn't go 4 paid bonk,but his ons activities were eventually discovered by his wife.
the next thing 4 him was going thru the divorce proceedings + the split of his wealth.

then he went 4 his 1st paid bonk. & discovered tat wl can do lots more than wat a free bonk would do.

pls remember tat FOC is Fxxx ON CREDIT, not free of charge.

babyonboard
24-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Well, I probably reiterate some points other bros have made, but I go commercial cos I'm attached, and the discretion is absolutely necessary so I don't ruin things with the OC.

Tried ONS and other shit in the past, but you can really only do these kinda things when unattached, or you're on some overseas posting where your OC cannot find you or easily get you to report in.

Also, on the plus side, you do have a SERIOUSLY GOOD MENU to choose from when going commercial. Got all kinda nationalities and also a plethora of services. You're only limited by your vitamin M.

With ONS, your personal bearing, looks and sianing ability count far too much. And even then, there is a high variability w.r.t. bedding the target. Sure, you can ply her with drinks aplenty, isolate her from her group, kino-escalate and all that PUA shit. But at the end of the night, you just want to bonk and - face it - all that preamble can be quite bothersome.

Anyhow, to come round to my point: going commercial makes sense to attached bros needing the occasional release and requiring discretion. FOC as all the bros say is Fuck on Credit (a lesson worth knowing well)

peanut123
26-02-2012, 12:54 PM

"Easily from clubs" ? Really ? As easily as handing over a few notes and getting it on within 5 minutes ? What planet do you live on ?

reacher
26-02-2012, 01:18 PM
If you hold a sammyboyforum meet up session, I am sure you see ugly, fat, short people all around

phallusman
26-02-2012, 09:57 PM
If you hold a sammyboyforum meet up session, I am sure you see ugly, fat, short people all around

Well, the available gals for ons are also ugly, fat, short and with lots of tummy fats, varicose veins and cellulites. And maybe, they ask you to sponsor them some cosmetic surgery.:D

SpermWhale
26-02-2012, 11:47 PM

One main reason is because not every guy can be like Edison Chen who has got the "look", born rich and good in "sweet talk" until the bird willing to fly down from the tree". Hence, all those average Joe can only opt for commercial as an alternative to "release steam" for that short moment of clean cut sextisfaction.

Commercial = FAF (Fuck And Forget)
Commercial = OTOT (Own Time Own Target)

ONS = FOC (Fuck On Credit) as mentioned by one of the samster here.
ONS = LTWT (Long Time Wrong Target) if you happen to hook the wrong gal.

maxman
27-02-2012, 07:14 PM
ONS do not always get you:-

1) ass-rimming
2) cat-bathing
3) CIM
4) COF
5) All of the above

Well, this is not always true, but true we do expect that paid sex will provide these.

izerkudie
27-02-2012, 07:28 PM

nothing is free in Singapore, or i mean in this world :rolleyes:

AvgJoe
27-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Different people falls into different groups.

1) school boys/army boys - No money, got time = try luck at clubs for free bonks
2) young working guys - got money, got time = go clubs/pubs for free ONS + have a few gfs + go commercial
3) married guys - got money, no time + need discretion = commercial only, fu*k and go
4) retirees - got (too much) money, got (too much) time = go commercial, got KC, falls in love, and all CPF monies kenna cheated by WL :D

and the list goes on...

Noobster30
27-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Fishing from clubs doesn't mean the girl is STD free too. Imagine, you manage to hook up girl A easily, bring back to bonk. Few days later, the same thing happen but with a different guy. Especially when people are high on alcohol, safety precautions might be forgotten and thus risking chances to get STDs.

Each has it's pros and cons. I believe not everyone is suited for commercial/fishing. Everyone have their own cup of tea ! :D

i agreed cos 1 of my girl friend, she told me she got sex disease from her previous boyfriend.. luckily not std nevertheless she had been told by doctor to go for regular checkup every 6months. So guys, fishing also will kenna...

retrospectiv
27-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Different people falls into different groups.

1) school boys/army boys - No money, got time = try luck at clubs for free bonks
2) young working guys - got money, got time = go clubs/pubs for free ONS + have a few gfs + go commercial
3) married guys - got money, no time + need discretion = commercial only, fu*k and go
4) retirees - got (too much) money, got (too much) time = go commercial, got KC, falls in love, and all CPF monies kenna cheated by WL :D

and the list goes on...

I like your summary bro! lol

wolflust
28-02-2012, 10:18 AM
i agreed cos 1 of my girl friend, she told me she got sex disease from her previous boyfriend.. luckily not std nevertheless she had been told by doctor to go for regular checkup every 6months. So guys, fishing also will kenna...

Yes, nowadays you don't know who she has been with before. Though probably less risk than service ladies but this may no longer be true anymore.

naturegreen
28-02-2012, 10:47 AM

Can help define "easily" in this sense?

muscleboi
28-02-2012, 11:19 AM

scenario 1)
boy and girl become a couple. girl is faithful but boy go fishing or paid sex and risk exposing himself to STD. in this case, girl who have raw sex with boy thinking the boy is clean will risk herself UNKNOWINGLY to STD because of two words, trust and betrayal.

scenario 2)
boy and girl get married. boy is faithful but girl cheat cos she can't get enough from her boy. the guy whom the girl cheated with also have sex with other girls. the married boy is indirectly exposing himself to STD UNKNOWINGLY

the above two scenarios can happen if either one in a relationship have sex with other people outside the relationship.

in the day and age, is there still such a thing called faithful? we are just living together with our loved ones hoping they are faithful..when shit happens, blaming game starts..

better to have protected sex with anyone nowadays. having raw sex even with gf/wife will risk exposing yourself to STD..its just the different levels of risk.

we humans are clever beings. how much assessment can we do of a person's character if he or she so chooses to lie their way through..

one of my female colleagues once told me a female friend of hers hates kids but when she met the guy who has everything she can ever ask for and he told her he likes kids. that female friend of hers lied to him saying she love kids too! how honest is honest nowadays? precautions are more practical than trusting one's words.

so coming back to the topic. :D having commercial sex is knowing what you may get and thus we are more likely to take ample protection to prevent it. free sex, if there's really such a thing, is having sex without ample protection thinking that we are safe when at times we are not even sure if our gf/wife/ons ever had sex and exposed themselves to STD..

zelc
28-02-2012, 02:51 PM
I agreed with those Brudder going for commercial.

The perks of going commercial is no string attached... spend your money, fuck the girl and forget all about it...no need to exchange sms, phone calls etc...

Pay to get your meals!! just my humble thoughts fellow brudders.

izerkudie
29-02-2012, 07:19 PM
i got zap for talking too much:confused: i believe i'm typing using my keyboard:rolleyes:

zapper without leaving nicks = ahgua boy

Thread Date Comment
Why go commercial when... 29-02-2012 09:44 AM talk too much

ahpui99
29-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I agreed with those Brudder going for commercial.

The perks of going commercial is no string attached... spend your money, fuck the girl and forget all about it...no need to exchange sms, phone calls etc...

Pay to get your meals!! just my humble thoughts fellow brudders.

Boh salah!
Ons always got price to pay. I remembered that when i see the coomerical gucks on the street with my gal they will know what to.

Ons hard to say. Then if word leaks out, u are scewed.

naturegreen
01-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Some brudders get ONS as easy as a click..... but some like me shy kind..... so hard leh.... :p

01-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Some brudders get ONS as easy as a click..... but some like me shy kind..... so hard leh.... :p

AGreed.....:D

barneyksc
01-03-2012, 10:19 AM

sama sama... my tongue twisted when it comes to pretty ladies