PDA

View Full Version : Costume Play FL

andrewyongs
15-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Where to finds FL that can dress in school uniform, air stewardness or those OL which can make my bonk more exciting??:)

jolenekoh
15-01-2012, 01:42 AM
buy the uniforms urself n ask the FLs to wear it. Unless they are higher class FLs, which have costumes on their own.

jasdude
15-01-2012, 02:02 AM
There are FLs that do cos play! search properly in FL dome 1 2 3.

scheonghk
15-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Where to finds FL that can dress in school uniform, air stewardness or those OL which can make my bonk more exciting??:)

School uniform is more common. You can ask the OKT. Usually if you pay between S$20 and S$50 more & the FL still has her school uniform, she will accede to your request ..

ktcabi54
15-01-2012, 08:05 AM
search properely in FL ome i'm sure u will be able to find it ... some are already posing in their uniform already

kelvindartz
15-01-2012, 11:20 AM
yep that's right. search "uniform" in the advanced search option (showing "post") and u will see one obvious FL who can satisfy ur fetish.

Sentarum
15-01-2012, 11:46 AM
buy the uniforms urself n ask the FLs to wear it. Unless they are higher class FLs, which have costumes on their own.

I did try it, brought a nice sexy lingerie and pantyhose, when the FL arrive we had our bath and I request she change to the lingerie, you know whats her respond..

eeeee, pian thai.

walao, mood oso gone that nite, feel like chasing her out

ang076
15-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Bro andrew, forgot about those FLs wearing uniform. They dont know how to roleplay. They simply wear uniform, give you catbath, BJ/BBBJ you.

And during FJ, they took off their unifrom.

Like that , no much fun because the FL lack creativity.

When I went to uniform club last time , the gals simply bring you to theme room, took off their OL uniform, gave you soapy massage at shower room, then bring you back to theme room , give you normal session naked on the bed.
Like that , very boring.. very disappointing..

My favourite situation involving Nurse is:

Went to the club, Nurse bring you to theme room that look like ward, and told me to undress but she stood and watch you undressed..

After undressing, she wrap me around with towel and took me to shower. whereby I did my own showering, as she watch me. She also watch me rimming thru my ass.. I also watch her expression..

After showering, she come forward and clean me up, then she felt my cock not clean enough.. and chide me off for not taking care of my body. Then she asked me bend forwards and examine my ass..

Then she took me to ward where she behave like nurse in uniform, shaking my cock , then bbbjing me, told me to be on all fours and wear glove , spread open my arsehole and examine , fingering and ask me '' is this ok?"

Then gave AR .. and give me FJ in opened uniform, her panties slited and moaning as I in out process in missionary..

owl888
15-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Juz like scenes from Japs AV :D

grey82
15-01-2012, 11:06 PM
My favourite situation involving Nurse is:

Went to the club, Nurse bring you to theme room that look like ward, and told me to undress but she stood and watch you undressed..

After undressing, she wrap me around with towel and took me to shower. whereby I did my own showering, as she watch me. She also watch me rimming thru my ass.. I also watch her expression..

After showering, she come forward and clean me up, then she felt my cock not clean enough.. and chide me off for not taking care of my body. Then she asked me bend forwards and examine my ass..

Then she took me to ward where she behave like nurse in uniform, shaking my cock , then bbbjing me, told me to be on all fours and wear glove , spread open my arsehole and examine , fingering and ask me '' is this ok?"

Then gave AR .. and give me FJ in opened uniform, her panties slited and moaning as I in out process in missionary..

Interesting,which country was it?:D

AmeShin
16-01-2012, 09:53 AM
I wonder sg got such service anot lol. The purpose.of costume really defeat purpose when its strip off

look4sex
16-01-2012, 11:18 AM
I have one FL contact that is game for these costume. If you buy it and ask her to wear, she won't reject it. You can even ask her to wear it throughout the whole session, no complaints at all. Down side is she is not so good looking. Figure wise is still ok. :D:D:D

jplover
16-01-2012, 06:23 PM
While its true that costume will still come off during the session but it'll definitely make things more kinky and enjoyable.

ang076
17-01-2012, 06:35 AM
bro grey, this is from Japanese AV.

AmeShin
17-01-2012, 09:16 AM
yep that's right. search "uniform" in the advanced search option (showing "post") and u will see one obvious FL who can satisfy ur fetish.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=265878&highlight=uniform

This?