PDA

View Full Version : Any bro gar gar bring FL to Office late in evening to do?

justwanadoit
13-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Tot of tis crazy idea, my office building quite big, got access to few levels of office where some levels the staff of othr department go early. Tot bring there to do , very sexciting ! maybe even do in the meeting rm...

Anybody been there done dat?

5ag1_Boar
13-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Did my gf in my office a few times on weekends when we go my office to work, but it's a 4 man office and my desk is well hidden from the door (door has a glass window). Very low risk of being discovered as my other office-mate (Other 2 seats empty at that time) almost never comes back to office.

There was once though, we were in my office on a weekend to work, when he actually came back... heng that day we never hanky panky.

newyorker88
13-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Tot of tis crazy idea, my office building quite big, got access to few levels of office where some levels the staff of othr department go early. Tot bring there to do , very sexciting ! maybe even do in the meeting rm...

Anybody been there done dat?

Why not? My own office, I can go in anytime.

justwanadoit
13-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I mean I dunhave my own office, my seat is cubicle Only. But the office us almost empty by 8- 9pm

sexoscio
13-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Cannot ley my office got cleaners that and MIS personnel coming in at night .

whitecrane
13-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Why not? My own office, I can go in anytime.

You not scare your office got CCTV ?

tomvoyeur
13-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Would really like to see such action on CCTV lol. :)

77guy
14-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Did it once wif my fb...quite exciting .:D

indubitable
14-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Not good for the business.

japboy
14-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Wad if ur office got hantu? Scared until ur kuku sshrink!! :D

Cerberus
14-01-2012, 10:14 AM
In my ex company....factory....always got cases of line tech piak piak with prc operators during night shift....at one secluded store room.
The old security guard told me...he was doing his rounds and always got free show. :D

jasdude
14-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Its so simple to down the security of the place when you have access of the server room and your best pal is the MIS.

Did it to fulfill my fetish. My boss's table and her boss's table. Left my boss some "parting" gifts as well when I resigned from the company.

Kosch
14-01-2012, 10:49 AM
My fb tried bj me in one of the storeroom. Interesting. Before that still need to check where is the CCTV and anybody inside the office. That time I nvr fuck her, just make her naked and she keep sucking me with all her juice flowed out from her body. At last cim. The feeling was better than workout in 5star hotel room.

joncheong
14-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Not fl but colleague from the factory site... She was a milf from malaysia and had a crush on her... I was quite young and he always say i cute and handsome... Guess she was lonely and me horny...

We did at the production site ... It's in kallang... After everyone had left... Not much foreplay as no shower to bathe before session so was literally banging her doggie style standing... A fast session...