PDA

View Full Version : FB with a married woman

Penetrator3
13-01-2012, 03:12 PM
She was actually my ex-gf when she was only 14 and i was 19. She was lian, i was beng, we met at the swimming but only held hands because she was underaged.

What a mistake.

Our r/s then didnt last long because it was one of those when u suka suka just go 'steady' then broke up a few days later because basically it was puppy love and no intimacy was involved. I was freaking naive to think that way.

Magdalene (not real name) came across as a really sweet girl when i went up to 'sian' her at a neighbourhood swimming pool when she was only 14 and in sec 2. She was really shy and soft-spoken, but automatically she become my 'steady' in a matter of hours! hhaha. those days were really easy, u dont even need to have a car or be loaded, just be sauve and make sure u strike at the right time.

But anyway, it was shortlived, we only met up again once and held hands before moving on to other 'targets'.

A few weeks later, somehow we called each other again. This time round, M was more daring. She told me she was feeling down and needed a talk. It turned out she ran away from home and was just brought home yesterday. She was obviously depressed and we started talking about things like tattoos and smoking.... M then admitted she's involved in all that and has got a new tattoo above her left breast. That really turned me on and Mag sounded like she was high on drugs over the phone.

'So.... is there anything else u want to know about me?' She asked.

'Yes.... i was wondering if its ok if i want to fuck u?' I jokingly said.

'Of course! Lets arrange a time. How about over the New Year?' M,without hesitation, replied me with zest.

Penetrator3
13-01-2012, 03:26 PM
We didnt arrange for sex that New Year. I had a gf and it was nice to getaway during the festive season. M got a lil pissed and we didnt meet up again after that.

1 yr flashed by.

I bumped into M again, this time at a coffeeshop in amk and she was with some guys. We recognised each other and i took the chance when she went to the toilet to go hit on her again.

'hey... how are u?' i approached her.

'fine.. u?' She replied nonchalantly. Trying to show she's still sore about me standing her up.

'Ok lor. U changed ur no ah? Can give me? Or ur bf around not convenient?' i jumped in straight.

'Scared what? my number is 9XXXXXXXX' she gave me quickly.

It was 7pm then, so i gave her my number, bid her goodbye and say i will call her.

At around 9pm, a familiar number came in. I was still drinking coffee at the coffeeshop, and realised its M. Apparently her bf sent her home and she called me.

'Hello... u still at the coffeeshop ar?' this time, her voice sounded more interested.

'Yeah. Why? U home too early ah?' I replied

'Yah... he has to book in. But i'm bored. U free?' She asked

I had to book in that night but fuck it, i decided to jump on it and called my OC to take urgent leave.

With that i grabbed an extra helmet from my friend and sped all the way to yishun. There she was, downstairs in that same outfit i saw her in at the coffeeshop. A very sweet white t-shirt with red printings and a cardigan, and tight jeans. Typical lian.

She came up to me with a ready smile and said,' wah, new bike ah?'

'Yeah, u be the first pillion?' i obviously lied.

We rounded around the north for an hr or so before automatically bringing her back to my place. Slowly, i stripped her naked, licked her all over and had good good pure petting.

She was only 15, i dont have a condom so no sex again.

But it was good good foreplay, i rem she jerked me off and i sprayed all over her body. After that, we hugged each other and had a really good deep sleep.

It was better than sex.

Penetrator3
13-01-2012, 03:30 PM
We didnt meet up again after that day.

Life went on as normal, we do dropped each other smses every now and then asking 'how are u?' that sort of thing and never did quite went further.

Until she was 19 (that was 4 yrs later), when she called to say she is pregnant and is about to get married. She wants to meet up with me and her husband.

I wont go into details, but it sure was kinky when we met up and the hubby didnt know anything about us. Not that we had sex before but it was intimacy. And m looked really great as a mother... and i kept having fantasies about us during the dinner, much oblivion to the hubby. :)

Finally, i sent them home (got myself a car) and received a msg from Mag.

'Thanks. Great to meet u again' She texted.

'No problem friend. It was good seeing u again and u looked really great. Take care and meet up again soon.' I replied.

Penetrator3
13-01-2012, 03:34 PM
The months went by, M gave birth and i ORD. We didnt meet up still, just smses. Even when her son came out, i wasnt invited to the baby showers.

Then M started having problem with the hubby, texted me to go over and meet her at the void deck for a chat.

In the end, we petted again in the car. She has regained her figure, and her titties are so much bigger after giving birth, it was better than the time when she was 14! It was such a fantasy come true, in fact i admitted to her having wanked off at her photo (from friendster). She giggled and took that as a compliment.

I didnt cum that night in the car, and M cheekily texted me when we parted 'Sorry but u have to get it out urself tonight. I promise i will help u the next time ;)'

That is enough to help me get off.

Penetrator3
13-01-2012, 03:36 PM
I gotta do a short description of what M became.

As the saying goes, girls grow up to 18 changes (in chinese, sorry non-chinese bros).

M is fully blossomed and exudes all over her 'Womanly'. And she's a real woman, a mother of 1 and very very sexy. A certain aura of her these days makes me very into her, despite her being married already.

How lucky is her husband.

Penetrator3
13-01-2012, 03:49 PM
The final time we ever got intimate came almost yr after that fateful night.

Again, we had on and off smses to keep in touch when suddenly one night when i was clubbing in St James, she texted and asked where i am and if i can meet up very early... like 5-6am.

I was drinking and i was horny. And since i'm going to be staying up late why not?

We arranged to meet and she agreed to come over my place at 5am.

This time, M is driving and arrived at my place at 5.30am, waiting a Adidas white jacket (with nothing beneath) and a short denim skirt.

We had the most wonderful petting session that night. I unzipped her jacket and revealed her nicely shaped motherhood breasts. I slowly helped myself to them and sucked them slowly, she slided her hand into my shorts and began jerking me off... just like the first time. It was just like those days.... sweet slow and no rush. We got naked and smooched like never before, kissing every sensitive part of our bodies. She like the ears being licked, i like my balls carassed. She knows, and i knew, we wanted each other so badly but just couldnt do it.

I came on her again, M helping me this time and making sure i'm not high and dry. After that we laid down in bed, she had to get up by 7am to pick up her kids.

The feeling this time is so much different, but again there was no sex. We never had sex, we knew there was love and lust between us but we never did each other justice. But it was good, in fact it made us keep wanting each other more, every sms to each other sets our heart racing.

These days, the smses still continue, we never stopped caring about each other, but we havent met in like... 3 yrs? But there is a possiblility we might make love in future, maybe not, but it really doesnt matter.

It was better than sex.

Xgenre
13-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I wonder if M will start a story here on you. Her version may be, I tried whatever I can but I can't seem to get him to fuck me. Even driving myself to his place at 5.30am, wearing nothing underneath my white adidas jacket, letting him know I am naked under the jackets, gets me no sex. I wear like that, drive there, just to pet? Some more must pick up my kids at 7 am. A lot of effort from me for a 90 min meet-up, don't you think? Must be something super unattractive about me. You think he minds that I had given birth? Perhaps I am not as attractive after havings kids. Sigh. Or he still thinks I'm 14?

5ag1_Boar
13-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Technically not FB, since you never F... LOL!

Nice one. I like that feeling you get when you can make out and foreplay for long hours, lots of teasing, may or may not lead to sex. You're right, better then sex.

Anyway, it would be nice if eventually it leads to 2 of you being together for life. I have a feeling... like those fated lovers who cross path in their lives many times, each time the attraction/connection is there, but something else is in the way. Eventually, when the time is right, all obstacles will be gone and you end up together happily ever after.

Hehehe... I'm a sentimental old fool. LOL.

sjb1994
13-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I wonder if M will start a story here on you. Her version may be, I tried whatever I can but I can't seem to get him to fuck me. Even driving myself to his place at 5.30am, wearing nothing underneath my white adidas jacket, letting him know I am naked under the jackets, gets me no sex. I wear like that, drive there, just to pet? Some more must pick up my kids at 7 am. A lot of effort from me for a 90 min meet-up, don't you think? Must be something super unattractive about me. You think he minds that I had given birth? Perhaps I am not as attractive after havings kids. Sigh. Or he still thinks I'm 14?

haha, what a comment.

TS, good story although not into full action.

Holechecker
13-01-2012, 06:27 PM
The quote better than sex sounds familiar.......... ERA NCBB:eek::D

whitecrane
13-01-2012, 09:56 PM
TS please keep the story coming.

Penetrator3
14-01-2012, 01:38 AM

Haha! Ur comments really got me bursting out laughing. That's another side to think abt hehe.

Maybe I will check with her if I have the chance, will update here on her response. :)

Penetrator3
14-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Technically not FB, since you never F... LOL!

Nice one. I like that feeling you get when you can make out and foreplay for long hours, lots of teasing, may or may not lead to sex. You're right, better then sex.

Anyway, it would be nice if eventually it leads to 2 of you being together for life. I have a feeling... like those fated lovers who cross path in their lives many times, each time the attraction/connection is there, but something else is in the way. Eventually, when the time is right, all obstacles will be gone and you end up together happily ever after.

Hehehe... I'm a sentimental old fool. LOL.

U r right bro! But on the other hand, FB could be Foreplay Buddy too! :D

Penetrator3
14-01-2012, 01:40 AM
TS please keep the story coming.

Technically the story has ended.... Unless there's a twist in future then I will update here :D

MitMit
14-01-2012, 02:41 AM
'So.... is there anything else u want to know about me?' She asked.

'Yes.... i was wondering if its ok if i want to fuck u?' I jokingly said.

'Of course! Lets arrange a time. How about over the New Year?' M,without hesitation, replied me with zest.

U asked DIRECTLY if u can fuck her....

She answered OF COURSE!....

but u didnt get to fuck her...again and again....

If this is a fiction, its not entertaining....

if tis is a true story.....

Frankly, u are telling all the sexpert bros here U ARE A Failure! :cool:

And dont tell me "ITS BETTER THAN SEX". U metioned a few times.

Btw, to me, a FB is one tt seeks out each other for sex (no fuck no count) on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

At the very most i pass this as a couple of flings........one notch better than ONS.

Xgenre
14-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Maybe I will check with her if I have the chance, will update here on her response.

Yes, please do update us. ;) About your comments 'It's better than sex', how do you know? If you never had sex with her before, how will you know that foreplay with her is better than sex with her? The other funny thing I want to suan you about is your nick. Penetrator but you didn't penetrate! :p The number 3 represents the number of times you failed to penetrate her so far is it? At age 16, when she was pregnant and the most recent meet up.

otamay
14-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Technically the story has ended.... Unless there's a twist in future then I will update here :D

Nice recollections, looking forward to your updates :D....upz :)

MitMit
14-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Yes, please do update us. ;) About your comments 'It's better than sex', how do you know? If you never had sex with her before, how will you know that foreplay with her is better than sex with her? The other funny thing I want to suan you about is your nick. Penetrator but you didn't penetrate! :p The number 3 represents the number of times you failed to penetrate her so far is it? At age 16, when she was pregnant and the most recent meet up.

haha bro, thats funny......

I urge TS to go fight the war like a man. well prepared w "helmet", not ur bike helmet hor. and come back w ur medal of glory. i believe u still hv chance.

5ag1_Boar
14-01-2012, 11:59 AM
U r right bro! But on the other hand, FB could be Foreplay Buddy too! :D

LOL... that's a good point!

siambee
14-01-2012, 03:03 PM
do continue :D

LeonK
14-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Nice, but why didnt you fuck her... what a waste...

indubitable
15-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the effort. Please carry on.

Alan Ong
15-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Pls contunue to update