PDA

View Full Version : Fiction Story: Secret of Uncle Wong

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 10:19 AM
The story i wrote below is 100% fiction.

Lets start of with some brief description of characters:

Uncle Wong: A henpecked uncle in his 50's owning a small provision shop or mini mart under a HDB block in Hougang Area. He usually starts work at & in the morning and close shop at 9pm. Business was not so good, but he is still living in a comfy life, thanks to his investment and some lucky TOTO money he strike some years ago. After work, he will go home straight to do all the house chores while his wife is likely to have some mahjong session with her kakis.

He is a quiet man, never talk much, only serve her wife like a queen, but he still get to laid his wife and most of the time, he is like a sex toy to his wife, who is a cougar. She will make him lick her ass, suck her toes and also lick her stinking hairy armpit, which is her fetish anyway.

Aunty Teo: A widow in her 40's, live in the block above uncle Wong's mini mart. She use to be an attractive housewife before her hubby passed away in a car accident some years ago. Now she is suffered from some mental illness, which at time, she will behaves like a small kid, but at time she is a normal aunty. Life is harsh for her, but fortunately, she is still surviving on the insurance paid out from her hubby.

Grace: A SYT , 17 years old, only daughter of Aunty teo, looks chio, standing at 1.6m and about 50kg. B +cup breast which often attract lots of vision from tiko uncles around her block. She is a timid, quiet person, never had any relationship before, a purely innocent virgin. She will work part time during weekend to supplement the income as they only depends on the insurance of her dad and it is soon depleting.

Stella: The only good friend of Grace, a typical ah lian, basically she befriend Grace becos she can always help her in her homework. She is another SYT, like to dressed in low cut and mini skirt, always curse and uttered vulgarities when uncles look at her. But she is still a close friend of Grace as she always buy food and clothing for her.

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 10:33 AM
The story begins one fine day when Uncle wong is sitting in iittle mini mart, it was a quiet evening as most people are staying home. He was watching some AV show in his store rubbing his crotch as the scenes get hot. Aunty Teo steps in to his stores and starts browsing around, he couldn't bother as Aunty Teo was a frequent patron of his store and he knows she has got the mental illness.

After some time, he notice Aunty Teo starts behaving abnormal again, behaving like a child, murmuring to herself and he saw her putting some potatoes chips and candies in her grocery bag. It was all captured on the newly installed CCTV he installed in the store. He was very angry but he decided to monitor the situation. He saw her putting a number of stuff in her bag and soon she was stepping out of his store...now he was furious, he dashed to the entrance and stopped her.

Wong: Hey, you seow charbor, you dare come my store to steal things?

Teo: haha..i never steal i only want to eat....Grace will come n pay later.

Wong, : u think i stupid, no wonder my goodies keeps missing, now i know who is the culprit

Teo: no no....i dun care i wanna go home now, i wanna call police catch you.

Wong: U better call your daughter now...

Teo: starts mumbling..... dun wan dun wan.....

Wong couldn't be bother by her crazy act, he just grabbed the mobile phone from her hand and search for Grace number...it was easy as she only store 1 number in her phone, which was her daughter, Grace.

Phone rings and Grace pick the call:

Grace: Hi mum...

Teo: This is uncle wong, i catch your mum stealing in my shop. Please come down now...

Grace was panick and immediately grab a t shirt and rush down, she just finished her shower, her hairs are still wet. But worrying for the situation, she ran down the stairs as fast she could

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Upon reaching the stores, she saw her mum was sitting inside playing with some toys, uncle wong 's was furious. she can sense it as his face was black like a wok.

Grace: sorry uncle, u know my mum got sickness, please forgive her... i will pay for the things she took

Wong: what pay ? now i catch her, u pay, wat about other day that she steal from my store. No wonder my things keeps missing so install CCTV.

Grace: sorry sorry...how much goods u missing?

Wong: couple of thousands....

Grace: how could it be? few thousand, i dun have so much money, can i just pay u 100 and we settle this?

Wong start to cool down and have a closer look at grace.. her hair was wet and she was just wearing a t shirt, he can see her nipples poking out as she was too rush to run down without putting on her bras. He can feel his cock getting hard....and evil thought starts running in his mind....

Wong: Do u know if i show the CCTV clips to police and your mom will be jailed? 100 is not enough.. i want u to compensate 3000

Grace: please uncle...dun call police, my mom cannot goes to jail

Wong: then u pay me 3000 as a compensation lor...

Grace: uncle, u know we are poor, we dun even have 1000 , how to pay u 3000? give me some time to raised the money..

Wong: no way, either u pay now or i call police

Grace starts sobbing and crying, she kneels down in front of wong begging him not to call police

Grace: please uncle i can work for u for free after my school, but lease dun call police, i beg u , i do anything for u..

Wong: hmmm....ok i can let you mom off on one condition..

Grace: thank you uncle..... thank u so much what can i do for u?

Wong's evil grin appear...he point his finger at the AV screen, i want u to do that for me..

Grace looks at the screen and her face turns red, it was a scene of bj...she knows what this evil uncle demand.

Grace: Uncle ....no please, i can do other things for u, not this

Grace: i am still young...i never do all tis dirty things...please i beg u

Wong walk towards the entrance and locked the door and pull down the shuttle

Wong: either u do what i say or else i call police, the choice is up to u!!!

Aunty teo was still sitting on the floor playing with the toy car she took from the shop, playing happily, she doesn't know what is happening to her daughter soon.

owl888
13-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Wow, steamy imagination siah :D

4Dguru
13-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Camping here for more.......:D

deanmbaker
13-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Nice story.

Can't wait for the continuation!

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 11:11 AM
After some persuasion and Grace stare at her mom helplessly. Wong walks over closer to Grace and tell her he is generous enough to offer her a chance to let the mother off, otherwise she will be jailed. Grace, with her timid characters , remains silent sobbing, folding her arms across her chest as she realize she is not wearing a bra. She felts Wong;s eyes staring at her fully grown breast.

Wong starts to pull her hands away closer to him...her teary eyes makes her more attractive, she obliged unwillingly.

Wong: dun scare, uncle not monster, uncle wont harm u, you never try that before?

Garce : no uncle i never.

Wong: u never have bf before?

Grace: never

Wong: you still a virgin?

Grace bites her lips, never answer him, but nod her head...

Wong: ok, uncle teach u how to pleased a man, so next time u will be a good wife, i promise i will take good care of you and u can make some money after this ok.. otherwise i call police and she will be jailed, pointing at her naive mom...

Grace didn't answer him, standing there motionless, but she arms has already unfold, he can now catch a glimpse of her breast, it was a nice shape and her hairs smell nice..

The next moment, he pull her towards the small little space near the toilet, he pull off her T shirt without much resistance as Grace is already giving him silent approval.

Grace: please dun hurt me and u promised to let my mom off...

Wong: dun worry..u make me happy and i can do anything for u..dun cry and just close ur eyes....

Grace obliged and he now have full access to her beautiful body...ner nipples are pinkish, small but perky, he put his mouth close to the nipples and starts sucking it.while the other hands grabbing the boobs . He can feels Grace was shivering, maybe she was frightened..but he ignores her pleas...continue to suck her erected nipples. soon grace breast was covered with his filthy saliva... he then turn his head towards her mouth and starts to poke his filthy tongue inside her mouth, Grace tried to lock his mouth tight, but soon gave in as he press her cheek hard to pry open a small gap. Grace felt so disgusted as this was the first time she had a french kiss, she could smell the bad breath and cigarette smell from his mouth, he continues to run his tongues inside her mouth.

Grace closed her eyes, not daring enough to see what this disgusting old man would do to her...he continues to kissed her while his old rough hand start to caress all over her body, he can feel the her nipples getting so hard now. he starts to lick her nose, her ears and her neck...she responded with shivers. It was a mixed feeling for Grace too...it was frightening, disgusted,filthy but it feels good too as this was the first time she behaves so intimate with a man. She could only console herself by imagining a Korean super star was kissing her right now, which was the reason why she dare not open her eyes..

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 11:24 AM
After sometime, Grace felt more comfortable as she is fantasizing now, she starts to feels strange in her pussy, it was like itchy or uncomfortable down below. She starts to crossed her legs and moans. It was the very first experience for her and she dunno why she felt that way..

Soon Wong starts to lick her chest and her arm, he raised her arm and sniff her armpit, it smells nice, clean shaven, unlike his old digusted wife, thick bush and stinky. This young woman is so different, smell goods so he starts to lick her armpit like what the wife make him does... She wiggles a bit as she felt ticklish... Wong moves his hands southward to unbuttoned her bermudas,her hand tried to resist but soon it was overcome by the powerful hand of wong, her bermudas dropped on the floor, now standing in front of wong is a beautiful SYT with only a small panty covering the most important base of any woman.

Wong tries to slip her hands to pull down the panty, but this time round, grace fought back to protect her most important asset of her body..

Grace: Uncle no... no please

Wong: take ur hand away....u must make me happy, remember.

Grace: no please uncle..u promise not to hurt me no...

Wong...it will make u shiok, trust me, next time u will like it

Grace starts to push him away, but he continue to hug her tight

Wong: ok.......relax i wont put my finger inside ok..just wanna feel it. just a little while will do...

Wong starts to slip his hand inside the panty instead of ripping them off, soon grace has given up hope as he already felt her base conquered. Wong hands could not feel the scarce pubic hair, it was thin and fine...he moves his hands further down and he could felt her pussy was already covered with sticky juice. He knows this girl already turned on, feeling horny.

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 11:40 AM
While wong's hand reached the clit area, it was like soaking wet her small little cotton panty was soaking wet with the juice from her pussy. Grace felt confused, she wants him to stop but also wished him to continue, it was the first time she felt so good, just like someone scratching the itchy part of her body, she tried to crossed her legs tight, but it seems to make it worse, she felt her pussy excreting more love juice, she wants to stop but her body tells her she is enjoying it, she felt her face so hot, she must be blushed by now...unwillingly she let off more moan...

Grace: er..er. erm...

Wong: u like it? very wet now.. ( wong slowly pull off her panty, this time round, no more resistance from her)

Soon, Grace was standing totally naked in front of this filthy uncle, however, her eyes still shut tight. Wong felt so steam and it was like a dream to him to see such young girl naked, without much hesitation, he removed his old torn singlet and unzip his pants and pull down his old boxer. He never felt his cock so hard , at least not for the last 10 years. As he was a henpeck husband, he dare not visit places like geylang, always worried his wife might find out, but today it was so different, he felt he was 20 years younger. His cock was so hard like the baton of policeman, for the first time, he felt he was a man again.

He took Grace hand to hold his cock..., Grace hand withdraw immediately as it comes in contact with it. She has never seen a cock in her life, so she could help but to peep at it, despite of his age, wong's dick was quite a long n thick one, it was not a circumcised dick, but the look of it was frightening to Grace, she was thinking how could such an ugly stick was poke inside a vaginal? but now she was now grabbing his cock, wong grab her hand and teaches her to thrust his dick font and back..

The 2 of them was in standing position as he was rubbing her cunt while she was shaking his dick...so now she understand why woman was so enjoyed when man touches them, she always heard how her good friend Stella boast about it in school but never knows how it feels, but today, she undertsand it thouroughly

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Lunch break now..try to finished the chapter by today

alan0338
13-01-2012, 11:43 AM
camping till the end :D

amateur.bonker
13-01-2012, 11:47 AM
good imagination and writing skills.. keep it up TS.. =)

MTFKR
13-01-2012, 12:02 PM
story of old cock and young gal:D:D

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 01:24 PM
After some hot touching....Wong pull grace near to his cashier counter, he told her to sit on top of the counter..she obliged, worrying and scared. She dunno whats goona happen next...soon when she sat on top...

Wong: Spread your legs for uncle to see

she shook her head and shut her kegs tight,

Grace: no....no.. please dun..

Wong pry open her legs without much effort, now a fresh seducing pussy appears before his eyes... it was such a long long time since he ever seen a young pussy... perhaps 30 years ago with his ex. The nicely trim scare pubic hair makes her vaginal looks sweet...he uses his finger to pry open the lips of her vaginal...it was so wet and he can see sticky juice covered the entrance of the sweet hole.. the clitoris was wet and swollen...so reddish in colour and it was so becos she was so aroused by his magical finger touch.

Grace keeps shaking her head telling him no..no...no...but he ignore her plea and stick out his tongue to have a good lick at her vaginal...Grace immediately response with a jerk on her body followed by trembling..she felt the shock in her life as it was first time a guy licks her...she felt she was electrified, the feel of stimulation runs down her spine...so embarass and yet she couldn't refused it, she wants more, she could feel her vaginal muscles contracting as he tries to push his tongues into her love hole...it was so wet by now, a mixture of her love juice and wong's saliva.

Her legs are wobbling as wong continues to attack her clit....she felt strong urge each time wong suck her clit... she felt her heart beat getting faster, she longed for more...the harder wong rubs on her clit, the pleasure grew stronger... she pressed wongs's head tight to her pussy, afraid he would stop giving her that pleasure... on the other hand, she felt so shameful and dirty
as it was this dirty and filthy old man was the first to taste her juice, never expect it

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 01:41 PM
She contimues to closed her eyes indulging in this first experience of oral sex perform on her. Just then she felt wong stopped and something was trying to enter her hole....she quickly open her eyes and she saw wong was holding his hard cock trying to enter her holes.. this time, she struggle off by kicking him .

Wong fall and was furious, he stood up and return her with a slaped on her face.

Wong: wat the fuck are u doing?

Grace: sorry uncle...u told me u wont hurt me...i am not ready for this..please

Wong: All girl have their first time, if you let me do it, you are helping ur mum, better than let some young punk use it right?

Grace: no no..please if you put it in i will die before u...

Wong: ok....ok..relax, i dun force u.., come down.

Grace stood up and wong switch position with her, now wong sat on the counter top and he pull her closer... now if u dun let me fuck ur pussy...at least let me fuck ur mouth, we compromise ok...

Grace:..no i dunno how to do it,
Wong: Just close ur eyes and open ur mouth...i will guide u

Grace follwed his instruction... he pull her head towards his hard dick and shaft it into her mouth... For the first contact with a hard cock.. a stong stench of urine and stinky smell was what she felt... the cock was thrusted so deeply inside her throat as she felts like vomitting... She could imagine why a woman can suck such a stinking object...Wong pressed her head further down... she could only breathe through her nose...the cock pushed deep inside her throat and soon she starts to puke... Wong's was laughng and giggling as he seems to enjoyed seeing her in this desperate state. Her teary eyes makes him more wild...he stood up and make grace kneel before him... holding on her head.he thrusted deeply inside her again...

Suddenly Aunty Teo stopped playing with her toys and kneel beside her daughter...

Teo: Ah girl, what u eating i also want..

Wong: Its a candy lollipop very nice..u want to try..

Grace pushes him away and shouted: stop it, dun get my mum involved.. she is sick

Wong: good things must share, u mum never have sex so long..maybe she also like it...

Grace : i say dun get my mum involve i already do what u say please get away from her..

Wong...ok ok,

He said ok to her while he couldn't stop and have a quick grab at aunty teo's breast, it was hard and firm, now he realized actually this MILF has a solid breast , no wonder Grace breast so solid, so like mother like daughter.

Grace screamed at him again...: I said dun touch my mum and get away from her...

Wong seeing grace gets upset pushes her mum away,he was thinking...i must laid this bitch tonight...never have a virgin in my life before.

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 02:02 PM
The thought of popping the cherry of such a sweet girl makes his cock harder...

so he continues to grab her head to fuck her mouth furiously... whenever he chokes her, he was so excited...

Wong: suck it suck it hard baby.

Grace keeps telling herself not to puke , but the slaty and foul smell dick makes her so uncomfortable, the urine smell makes her so disgusted and the hair from his dick keep brushing her nose and make her so uneasy..

Wong was pinching her nipples as she was sucking him in kneeling position....the erected nipples make his blood boils...he keep telling himself to hold a bit longer cos he want to fuck this virgin so much..but Grace seems to have got the rhythm right...he follow whatever he say and soon Wong couldn't hold it longer and explode inside her mouth...

The sperm gushes inside grace 's mouth and she responded with a puke, not only sperm did she throw out it was her dinner too...after all was done...grace rushes to the toilet to rinse her mouth...he can hear her inducing vomit inside the toilet, probably she had swallowed some of his sperm..

Wong took his cock in his hand, it was cover with some stuff which grace threw out earlier some milky stuff, which was his sperm... as grace was still inside the toilet, he took his cock and push it into aunty teo's mouth and tell her to eat it... he whisper to her, suck this candy..its sweet...Aunty teo open her mouth and suck his whole dick but soon she pushes him away, she whisper to him back....taste bad, smell stink i din want, this candy expired le... get me new one.. try again, before he could do that again, he heard some flushing from the toilet and he knew grace is coming out.

So he grab a tissues from the table and wipe his dick.. t\he was thinking to himself..

Damn....so long never enjoyed but come so fast , never have chance to fuck this virgin... must think of a plan..

Grace walked out quickly wear her t shirt and panty..after she grab her num and tell wong to open the door

Grace: open the door, u say u will let my mum off, i dun want anyone to know this

Wong: sure u are most welcome

He pull out a 100bucks bill from his counter and handed over to her, take it, buy something for your mum. Grace refused to take and ignore him she was sobbing and she start to scream at him:

Grace: Opened the door, i wanna go home, i dun wanna see again.

Wong open the shuttle and unlocked the door while grace walk off quickly with her mom... wong was happy clearing up the mess and puke on the floor...he was lughing and smiling while doing it..

Why??????????????

Becos his CCTV recorded all the incidence which happen earlier, the part where grace stripped and suck for him.

An evil thought scroll across his mind......

End of chapter 1

Stay tuned for chapter 2...the nightmare has just began for grace

tutu_tutu
13-01-2012, 02:04 PM
continue bro! dont stop! :p

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 02:14 PM
I try to finish chapter by chapter so reader will not have to stuck in suspense.

MTFKR
13-01-2012, 02:42 PM
i wonder why this grace dun report the case to police after force of oral sex?:D

ace_rc
13-01-2012, 05:18 PM
The reason being the store owner held the evidence of her mum stealing and she was afraid that her mum would go to jail. being a naive and innocent girl she obliged, but after her first attempt, she seems to enjoyed the sex thing... so must continue reading then u will understand more

MTFKR
13-01-2012, 07:52 PM
OIC so u are the third person there?

tutu_tutu
13-01-2012, 08:02 PM
dont stop bro! carry on! :p

callmebad
13-01-2012, 08:38 PM
hope Grace will bring a scissors along when he meets Uncle Wong again
with the scissors, she can turn Uncle Wong into Susie Wong:)

whitecrane
13-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks TS I am enjoying reading your story a lot. Will be camping here for more.

ace_rc
14-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Next installment will be either monday or tues... do i sounds like i am the third person there or u think i am that bastard uncle wong? Hahaha

owl888
14-01-2012, 02:09 AM
I m trying to superimpose some images of Grace - a SYT, Uncle Wong - dirty old man (may be Wu Meng Da):D.

Anyone kind bros can help to put some images for Grace?

biozaogeng
14-01-2012, 03:05 AM
not bad. not bad at all.

vallen
14-01-2012, 06:35 AM
good story!!!

Aahtaan24
14-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Nice story... More please....

indubitable
14-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Fabulous blackmail story! Thanks for sharing.

MTFKR
14-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Next installment will be either monday or tues... do i sounds like i am the third person there or u think i am that bastard uncle wong? Hahaha

Interesting so in the scene there are only three person either not the mother or bastard uncle wong then your must be the passager passby get into the scene dun tell me u are BJ grace;):D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-01-2012, 07:35 PM
TS already declared this is a fiction writing..how come so many still think he is 3rd party or simi...

Btw great writing TS...another thread blackmailing story got stopped 1/2way..hope yours got ending hor :D

thrush
14-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Dont stop. Please carry on.

redarrow
15-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Cool stuff. Some how blackmail stories always have a bit more kick than the 'usual' stuff. Do keep the regular pace, pls don't b another blackmail story with no ending.... Trust u know what I mean.:)

sex crusader
15-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Good story...something very local. Hope grace would turn into a bitch after a her virgin session. :D

japboy
15-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Uncle Wong very free hor... Keep it up!!:D

MTFKR
15-01-2012, 12:08 PM
people no sense of humour:confused:

figo1979
15-01-2012, 06:41 PM
hoping for the next chapter. its really makes my cock hard

ace_rc
16-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Begin Of Chapter 2: Chronicles of a Virgin

Soon after Grace went home, she brushed her teeth and rinse her mouth more than 10 times, the feel of sperm in her mouth makes her uncomfortable. Her mum went to sleep while she kept tossing on her bed.

The scene which uncle wong licks her pussy flashes in her mind, the feel was strange to her as this was her first time being so intimate with a man, unknowingly, her fingers was already rubbing it, the sensational feel makes her lets off a soft moan. Suddenly, she was shocked at what she was doing.... feel so shameful and she covered herself in blanket trying hard to forget the whole trauma.

ace_rc
16-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Next few days was normal, she goes to school , take care of her mum and her mum was quite normal.

As for wong, it was quite busy for the last few days, not because of the mini mart business, but he was busy entertaining his wife as her mahjong kakis weren't around to have mahjong with her, so wong was being tortured by the wife again, doing all the stunts sexual movement, sextifying all her needs, licking her pussy and ass, but he still think of grace whenever she fucked his ugly wife, otherwise his cock turns soft in no time.

The chance for him came upon when his ugly wife told him she is going to macau for some gambling activities for 4 days. He was so glad and smiling inside his heart but show a reluctant face in front of his wife...soon after seeing the wife gets a taxi heading to airport, he starts to plan for his next moves...

watching the cctv on how she played with grace and how she ice cream for him makes his cock stand, but how to find a excuse to up this virgin and popped her cherry... it was about 8.30 pm and aunty teo popped in his shop again...this time , she seems to have a relapse again....playing again in his shop like a small child...so he walked to her and grab her hand to have a close look at her...

She was in her mid 40s, slim body smooth complexion, she was wearing a loose t shirt but he can still see the shape of her breast vividly. hmm... why didn't she notice her in the past? it was a good opportunity for him, he told himself, since the daughter not around, its a good time to have some fun with the mum first...

ace_rc
16-01-2012, 11:50 AM
He immediately pull down the roller shuttle and pull her to a corner..

Wong: hi, long time no see , are u hungry?

Teo: no....your toys looks so funny..i wanna play...

Wong: ok...i let u try a new type of ice cream ok, its a warm one, never melt

Teo: Really? u bluff me, all ice cream melts....u think i seow huh?

Wong: haha....u really seow, i will show it to u....

Wong immediately unzip his pants and pull down his boxer, showing off his ugly crumpled dick... he hold the dick in his hands and shake a few minutes to make it hard..

Wong...see this ice cream is long and warm, never melt but it is delicious..

Teo: ur ice cream is chocolate favour huh, but why so ugly got hairs on the ice cream some black and some white, waht brand? Magnolia or what?

Before she could finished her sentence, wong grab her head towards his dick and shaft the ugly dick into her mouth.he push the cock so deep inside that it almost choke her..

Teo: why ur ice cream got urine smell, u drop ur ice cream in teh toilet huh?

Wong ignores her sppech and pushes the half hard dick inside her mouth again...being more bold, he slips his rough hand inside her loose t shirt and lift up her bra to grab her boobs, he can feel her eraser like nipples getting harder, feeling more horny, he starts to pinch and pull the nipples...

Wong: suck it harder, lick it come on...its good.

Aunty teo seems like enjoying his dick, sucking his dick ferociously giving a slurping sounds..

Just then....a loud bang on the roller shuttle..

ace_rc
16-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Wong panickly pushes her away...and pull up his boxer and pants in a rush, he was thinking to himself,, what a fuck, who still wanna come and buy things at this hour....

After he lift up the shuttle, he was kind of surprise as it was grace who was standing outside....

Grace: is my mum here, my neighbour told me she saw her inside your store just now...

Wong: Hesitated for awhile..., yeah, she steal things in my store again, i was about to call u but i dun have your contact..

Grace: where is she now, i want to bring her home.

Wong : she is inside i wanna search her to see what she steal from my store.

Grace dashes inside his store to look for her mum...while wong locked the door and pull the shuttle down again...

Grace saw her mum sitting on the floor, seeing her bra seems not to be in position, she asked her mum: ma, what did he do to u?

Teo: nothing he just let me try new ice cream, warm n never melt type, u want ? we can eat together...

Grace stare at Wong with hatred eyes: What u did to her, i told u to keep her alone and stay away from her right, u know she is sick and yet u take advantage of her, u are a beast..

For the first time, a timid person becomes brave and she scolded him. Wong was frightened initially as he never see her so fierce before, it was like she is going to rip him apart... but being an old experience man, he stood firm and tell her: Dun try to act tough in front of me, she comes to my shop and steal from me everyday, i have my rights to search her and u see today she steal some condoms from me, he just grabbed a pack of condoms from the shelf and throw at grace

Wong: if u not happy , we call police and report the case, u know whats gonna happen right, the news will show her face and soon everyone in the neighbourhood will know she is a thief.

Grace: ok, i will watch over her and will not let her come to ur shop anymore... i wanna bring her home now. i have no money i will bring her up first..

Wong: no no ...how i know whether u will come down again..i follow u up, you pay me 25 bucks, he took 3 pack condoms.. plus some candies..

Grace have no choice but to nod her head..: ok, u come up with me

so the 3 of them move out from the store, wong carefully pavk the condoms and candies in a plastic bag and passed iit to her..

ace_rc
16-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Once she open her door, the mum ran off to her room and locked the door, grace walk in to the house as wong closed the door...she steps into her room as wong follows,.

Grace : u just wait outside why u come in?

Wong was fast...she immediately hug her from the back with 2 hands groping her breast...

Wong: dun act ok...i know u like it. Today let uncle make u happy..

Grace tried to struggle but was soon over powered by wong, she was pushed to the bed..

Wong: u dun act innocent ok, if u dare to scream, i will exposed what we did in my shop that night and also tell everyone your mum is a thief.

Grace: what???? Expose what?

Wong: I have a clip of what u did last week, u suck my cock and i played your pussy, u forgotten there are CCTV in my store?

Grace: how can u do that? u are not suppose...

Before she can finished, wong already starts to jump onto her bed and pinned her both hands down. He starts to insert her filthy tongue inside her mouth. Grace tried to turn her head and locked her lips, Wong was smart to pinch her nose so she have to open her mouth, soon wong found himself a gap and insert his tongue inside her mouth, he suck her tongues and swirl around it inside her mouth...

Soon grace found herself helplessly with wong lying on top of her, both her hands was pinned down by a stronger wong, she could only try to push his tongue out..but soon it was like a tongue fight... she tried to struggle but she felt weaker...in the next minute, wong was already pulling off her t shirt, exposing her bra...a normal cotton bra which could hardly covered her growing breast.. he could catch a glimpse of her pinkish nipples at the edge of her bra.. making him feel so wild, he stretch his hand to her back and unbuckle it...the sight of 2 growing breast with pinkish nipples appears before him..so fair and smooth and can see tiny veins on it...the nipples was semi erect and grace was turning her head sideway with her face blushes..

ace_rc
16-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Not waiting any longer....wong immediately sealed the nipples with his mouth sucking it like a hungry baby....he wrap his lips around the pinkish erect nipples and turning his tongue ferociously to tickle her nipples, by now, grace knows she was gone, no power to struggle as she felt good and electrifying, the scene which happens last week flashes her mind again...she was enjoying it, the lick and suck was so good that she starts to moan and her body starts to wiggle.

Wong was quick to covered her mouth, afraid the moan could be heard by neighbors. he continues to suck her nipples while attacking her other nipple with the other hand, squeezing her breast and rubbing it, the nipples soon gets so hard and perky..the pointing pinkish nipples looks so nice on her B+ cup breast.....he starts to caress her body..stroking every part of her body with his rough hands. Grace has mixed feeling, she know it was wrong but she somehow enjoys it, the feeling grows especially strong has the rough hands moves on her body... Wong was an expert, he wants to make her more horny, so he starts to lick her ear lobe and her neck, now grace was completely softens, she no longer struggles but she closed her eyes to enjoyed it, in her mind, she wants this feels to go as long as it could, she could feel the reaction from her body, she felt her pussy become moist,,, some fluid seems to leak out from her pussy and the muscles from the vaginal was contracting vigourously.

She was turning and wiggling her body, before she could know, wong already pull down her shorts and panty, when she comes to know about it , she was actually lying naked in front of wong. the moment she opened her eyes, what appears before her was a naked, filthy and disgusted old man with some faded tattos on both arms. he was old, with wrinkles on both part of his body , slightly big belly, smell sweaty.. this was the first time she has a closed look on a man that first licked her pussy, the last time she was too afraid to open her eyes, but today she finally has a close look at this dirty old man.

@h-BeN
16-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Noti Unker Wong... Like*** :D:D

xiaosiong
16-01-2012, 11:40 PM
i love your story!! more pls TS

lasupkia
17-01-2012, 10:59 AM
I also want to be Uncle Wong... :P

JrBoy
17-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Great story bro.. my humble points. Please keep it up :D

ace_rc
18-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Great story bro.. my humble points. Please keep it up :D

Haha...u are the only support i received. Anyway thanks, up u back !!!

japboy
18-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Haha...u are the only support i received. Anyway thanks, up u back !!!

Bro, I added u long time ago... Now come in support u ok??:D

Etude
19-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Sick, but nice buildup so far.

Beam
19-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Nice story keep it up uncle

volcano
19-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Uncle Wong....upz u with my humble 2 for ur tiko work....:D

pls keep ur tiko work running.....:)

alexho1231qa
21-01-2012, 01:29 AM
wow... nice story... thanks bro... waiting for MORE!:D:D:D

NoobNoob
21-01-2012, 02:11 AM
camp for moar!!!

redhillman
25-01-2012, 11:08 PM
TS where are u??

big wood
26-01-2012, 01:12 PM
uncle wong now is cny where is our ang pow:confused:

redhillman
05-02-2012, 10:43 PM
CNY officially over tomorrow (chap gor meh) so hopefully TS will be back:cool:

typhonic
06-02-2012, 08:33 AM
I want to read more about his secret. Thanks.

redhillman
12-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Shall we continue this story with our own version?? hahahaha:D

redhillman
12-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Still no shadow of TS???:D

Etude
16-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Can continue TS?

4Dguru
22-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Uncle Wong caught by police?