PDA

View Full Version : Finding a FB

ahboyle
12-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey guys. Not exactly an active member of sbf. but do really come across great posts on sbf by fantastic writers. I have read many a story on sbf about fellow bros and their FB conquests and all, makes me wanna have some experience as well.

So, im going all in and asking here if there are any sisters interested, or if any bros are keen to drop a ctc or two to guide me along the way. Im looking for the thrill of having a FB, rather den having paid sex. Not that a cheapo is writing this thread, rather, im looking for excitement =D

23 y/o male looking for female (21-30 y/o chinese) for flings and whatever more happens. im 176cm and 63kg, average looking chinese guy with average body =) don't zap me pls! =D

jasdude
12-01-2012, 11:22 PM
23 y/o male looking for female (21-30 y/o chinese) for flings and whatever more happens. im 176cm and 63kg, average looking chinese guy with average body =) don't zap me pls! =D

Wrong section post this thread, not here but in the orgy section.

alan0338
13-01-2012, 12:24 PM
So, im going all in and asking here if there are any sisters interested, or if any bros are keen to drop a ctc or two to guide me along the way. =D

wah bro, all in meh, play so big for wat?? :confused: :eek: :D

ahboyle
13-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Wrong section post this thread, not here but in the orgy section.

got it! thanks! =)

ahboyle
13-01-2012, 12:52 PM
wah bro, all in meh, play so big for wat?? :confused: :eek: :D

hahaha sibei sian lehhh.. going in to try my luck lor hahaha

kingrex
13-01-2012, 03:19 PM
in sbf for many years, guess what. either its paid sex or... well it ever happened to me got pm frm 2 sammysistas. one it happened, the other only chat on msn. to sum it all, it's not easy esp when you are a rookie. ;)

nickgoodfellow
15-01-2012, 01:07 PM
So, im going all in and asking here if there are any sisters interested, or if any bros are keen to drop a ctc or two to guide me along the way. Im looking for the thrill of having a FB, rather den having paid sex. Not that a cheapo is writing this thread, rather, im looking for excitement =D

This forum is for discussions and sharing. Not a personals for you to 'advertise' yourself and hope to get lucky. -__-