PDA

View Full Version : 1 question

dan99
12-01-2012, 08:32 PM
hey bros i believed most of the chinese bros here have not been circumsized before,but i have a problem here

im uncircumsized,and usually i have sex with condom on,and i have some problems stretching my foreskin to expose the head completely,but recently i had unprotected sex and it hurts like hell, and after that the head was completely exposed but then my foreskin couldnt retract back and forth as normal when im hard,resulting it got stucked behind the head.and the feeling of the penis head rubbing on the underwear feels rather uneasy

any bros here have this problem before? and can some bros help? i think i overstretched the skin..im afraid of any potential problems..

Toyota Honda
12-01-2012, 08:46 PM
noth9ing to worry at all. You are just new to the feeling. After a decade or 2 of cheonging, u will realise that you love this feeling afterall.

dan99
12-01-2012, 08:55 PM
but then it will still hurt a little initially after getting hard? due to the tightness

jolenekoh
12-01-2012, 09:08 PM
go for circumcision, it will help

HunterJ
12-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Small problem about it. Slowly you will get used to it. It is like the "virgin" thingy. :D :D

imaisaki
12-01-2012, 09:31 PM
WelCUM to the world :p Ask your mother to cook you red bean soup!:D

whiteangelcsh
12-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Go get ur birdie circumcised. For ur future sexual pleasure. For ur personal cleanliness. For her hygene.

parahuni
12-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Go get ur birdie circumcised. For ur future sexual pleasure. For ur personal cleanliness. For her hygene.

i sort of have the same issue, in fact i find it an interesting barometer of how experienced the gal is - the more innocent and inexperienced normally no issues with BBBJ but those super lao chiao ones will insist on using condoms :D

Hopefully not too silly a Q - but where to go for circumicised? do you mean just to go any clinic and say i want to cut my dick skin? feel very strange to do so leh as i am already late 30s....:o

jasdude
13-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Hopefully not too silly a Q - but where to go for circumicised? do you mean just to go any clinic and say i want to cut my dick skin? feel very strange to do so leh as i am already late 30s....:o

Haha it never too late for anything bro! its whether you are up to it. Regards to where? mine was done in Thailand along with my dick pierce long long ago so i also no idea.

LovePotion
13-01-2012, 12:14 AM
You just need to get used to it and clean it thoroughly after having sex.

Soon your skin will get used to it, no need to remove

owl888
13-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Do more sex & u'll get the hang of it :D

SeanSky
13-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Having unprotected sex is dangerous. :eek:

Holechecker
13-01-2012, 01:55 PM
All our hospitals here offer the service. You might have some lucky sexeperience while during your stay:D

mixguy
13-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Bro,based on war u said, think u have a tight foreskin, better go cut the excess skin off

dan99
14-01-2012, 09:20 AM
thx bros.so its recommened to go have it removed or it will take time to loosen up ?

wahlanz
14-01-2012, 09:26 AM
All our hospitals here offer the service. You might have some lucky sexeperience while during your stay:D

Hahaha... Bro, u watch too many Jap AVs oredi... :D

5ag1_Boar
14-01-2012, 09:55 AM
The condition is called Phimosis. Please go see a polyclinic and ask the doc to refer you to urologist.

We are NOT doctors here. Please go see a proper urologist. they will know how serious is your situation and how to treat it. Chances are, at 30s, it's not going to loosen naturally. If you google, there are cases of "death" of penis head due to lack of blood circulation. Yours does not seem that serious, but pain is the body telling you that something is not right.

hokkien
14-01-2012, 02:26 PM
thx bros.so its recommened to go have it removed or it will take time to loosen up ?

bro that will be second question already le:D

parahuni
16-01-2012, 10:48 PM
The condition is called Phimosis. Please go see a polyclinic and ask the doc to refer you to urologist.

Any bros have done this procedure and can refer me your urologist coz he did a good job - pls pm me - that being the most important part, i dont want accidents :p

mine doesnt hurt or anything but i am conscious that as i grow older, it might give rise to complications...also OC was reading an article (one of the women mags) where it did mention this condition and advised to go for a circumsion for health and hygiene reasons

side question, i assume it will be a male urologist? i cannot imagine a chio female doc holding my dick at that point of time .....once it mari-kita how to cut off the skin?

bambang13
16-01-2012, 11:12 PM
often put your head under the sun till dry and the color change from purple to pink/brown then you will not paint anymore

superbman
17-01-2012, 12:36 AM
I reckon it's just about getting used to it. The pain and sensitivity will go away after a while. But hell, use protection all the time man. One night of shiokness will put you on the edge when your other half tells you her period isn't here yet.