PDA

View Full Version : A quick commentary for Girls : Circumsized , shaven?

silkypussy
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi,

I was shaving myself last night and wanted to find out from female friends here what they prefer

For Ourselves :

A. Shaven Pussy
B. Waxed Pussy
C. Trimmed Pussy
D. Natural Bush Pussy

And preference for men in the following

A. Shaven Dick
B. Natural Bush Dick
C. Trimmed hair Dick

And one more

A. Circumsized Dick
B. Foreskin Dick

For ladies who hang out in this forum to reply.

----------------------------------------------------
For me, I prefer
B. Waxed Pussy

A : Shaven or Waxed Dick (completely bald out)
A : Circumsized dick

It is just my preference. Maybe its also because it looks clean and inviting for me hold and to put in my mouth.

I have to admit that I experienced heightened pleasures when doing it with a guy who is completely 'Cleaned'. HAIRLESS in every where (from Chest, to Anus to Dick to Armpits) and Circumsized dick.

n30n
12-01-2012, 08:26 PM
For Ourselves :

B. Waxed Pussy
C. Trimmed Pussy

I usually waxed, but sometimes inbetween wax, if the hair looks weird i'll trim lo.

And preference for men in the following

A. Shaven Dick
C. Trimmed hair Dick

I prefer the hair to look neat la. Or at best the hair don't get too near the stick, so trimming will be the least work to do. Easier for my mouth and nose. For shaving, i'll worry if it'll make my bf feel itchy and irritated, but i appreciate him doing that.
Will want to trying waxing him one day :D

And one more

A. Circumsized Dick - never encounter before
B. Foreskin Dick - Acceptable, but must wash clean. Can play hide and seek with the head also.

I also don't really like hairy guys. Lucky my boy naturally less hairy.

hickeybites
12-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Well, the key is hygiene & somehow my impression is that lesser or no hair seems more hygienic right? ;)

Myself: Bald
However for men reverse: personally I like men somewhat hairy - seems kinda manlier to me haha
BUT not with fur rugs aka Austin Powers! :eek::eek:
Properly & neatly man-scaped would be my choice :p

ajlover
13-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Looks like local ladies prefer trim or hairless dick... no wonder my new FB keep asking me to shave.... but i pai seh... when go china for sauna, very pai seh if hairless below.. they look at me like alien when i trimmed the last time... even the gal asked why i trim the hair.. said it look so strange with little or no hair...

4Dguru
13-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Looks like local ladies prefer trim or hairless dick... no wonder my new FB keep asking me to shave.... but i pai seh... when go china for sauna, very pai seh if hairless below.. they look at me like alien when i trimmed the last time... even the gal asked why i trim the hair.. said it look so strange with little or no hair...

They consider shaven or hairless dick/pussy as 白虎!不吉利:p

hickeybites
13-01-2012, 11:24 AM

Hmmm... now that you mention about receiving weird looks, it does bring to mind my experiences at the female-only onsens (public baths) in Japan which I visited a few times.
Before entering the bath whilst cleansing body properly in the washing area, I did encounter curious side-long looks at my totally-bald nether regions by the Japanese ladies
(And no, I'm sure we were not sharing lesbian-vibes; & no, I was definitely not imagining the raised eyebrows at my pelvic area ;):D)

Couple of my Japanese female colleagues who had bathed with me, also commented (rather shyly) about the absence of hair down there & why not at least a neatly trimmed patch ~
a more common design feature which I noticed on the Japanese females in the few onsens that I've frequented. My cheeky refrain: "Feels nicer! :p"