PDA

View Full Version : 3some fun with Newbie Couple into Swing

chnhubby71
12-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi to ALL bros and Sis,

I am here to share a short story with a Newbie couple which I had met thru the net.

Let call them K(the hubby) and N(the wife).

Both me and K was chatted on the internet somewhere last year which K claimed he was curious to try out.

He requested me to tell him more to let him understand inorder for him to prepare himself mentally before they can arrange to meet people for fun if they are keen to explore.

We chatted in the net for an hours and he claimed he was very horny after listening to what I had guided him to prepare for their exploration........

He than requested me to have a Webcam with him and his g/f which he had arranged to meet him in his place.

When his g/f arrived at his place, he than ON his Webcam and show me what they are doing and even requested me to call his hp to talk to his g/f.

to be continued..........

Horlan2008
12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Interesting...........

chnhubby71
14-01-2012, 10:00 AM
When his g/f arrived at his place, he than ON his Webcam and show me what they are doing and even requested me to call his hp to talk to his g/f.

I than call in with the webcam ON, I can see K licking his g/f pussy from the camera.

His g/f name is R. I ask her how is the sex fun while being licked and talking with another guy on the phone.

R reply, it was real exciting imaging someone was there with them while they are making out.

I than ask her what is she expecting while she is being licked.

I ask her whether she would like me to come over and join them for a 3some? R say she wish and love to if K allow it to happen.

K than took over the phone and told me R was very wet down under as it had ever happen before. And told me that he need to hang up the phone and ask me to keep watching on the CAM.

And in the background, I can heard R is screaming while K is licking hernon stop.

to be contiuned.......

chnhubby71
15-01-2012, 11:05 AM
to make the story short.

We do arrange to meet up with his g/f and my wife 1yr ago while we are pubbing but did not manage to enter into anything due to my wife preference and also last min arrangement to have a meet up.

As K's g/f was chatting with me and K alone, I did ask them some question as follow:

Me: hey K what make you wanted to try out the swing with your g/f?

K: We just found that it is a real excitement after chatting with you on the internet by having someone to join in our fun. And hope it can be a couple to have a soft or swap.

Me: And do you mind seeing your wife having fun with another male in front of you?

K: I can accept this arrangement.

Me: How abt you N(K's g/f)

N: No I cannot accept K having fun with a gal infront of me. If he did it without me seeing it, I am fine abt it.

Me: Than you guys cannot swing together in the same room my dear.

to be continued..........

brutus
15-01-2012, 09:28 PM
camping for more.

chnhubby71
18-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Me: Than you guys cannot swing together in the same room my dear.

After listening to what I had say, K excuse himself to go to the toilet and leaving me and N to chat.

Me: N are you serious to join K into swing fun.

N: Yes I dun mind to try out if I am comfortable with the party we intend to enter.

Me: How many couples have you guys meet up till date?

N: A few couples but so far non ever chat like what you had asked us.

Me: are you comfortable with what we had discussed on the swing topics.

N: I am feeling comfortable and at least I know what is the expectation if I am keen to try.

Me: Do you mind sitting beside me N?

N: Ok.

Nas smile and move over to my side and sit beside me while K still taking his times by allowing me and N have more times to chat.

Me: N do you mind holding my hand?

N: sure why not.

N stretch out her hand and hold my hand.

Me: Are you feeling comfortable with me now?

N: Yes I do.

Me: Now do you mind putting your hand on my thigh?

N: Ok.

N starts to put her hand on my thigh and keep chatting with me and smile.

Me: do you mind to down abit nearer to where my dick is?

N: sure why not.

to be continued.......

chnhubby71
18-01-2012, 03:04 PM
N place her hand on my dick and move her finger to feel my hardness. She move a little by little movement before she finally withdraw her hand from touching my little brother.

Me: how is it N?

N: Yes I am really excited and at the sametimes nervous.

while we are chatting, K came back to our seat and join us again.

K: How was the conversation for you 2 guys?

Me: it was great starts for N

N: I do enjoy chatting with him even tough this is the first time we had met

After a while, N excuse herself to go to the toilet and I told K that I had actually requested N to sit beside me and touch my dick.

K seem to be surpirsed but at the sametimes feels excited and told me he personally feels N is very comfortable with me even tough they had met many people before.

to be continued.....

1bbcd5
18-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Well, these are precisely I need now.

Eternal Luck
18-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Setting up camp .

chnhubby71
19-01-2012, 12:55 PM
K seem to be surpirsed but at the sametimes feels excited and told me he personally feels N is very comfortable with me even tough they had met many people before.

After a while, N return to our seat and they ask whether I am interested to join them for a drink at another disco pub which I told them I am not able to join as I had to join my wife and her friend for a birthday party.

We than parted the night and i got a sms from them in the early morning claiming the have the best sex ever after the meeting.

We had been keep chatting in the net since after the first meet and most of the times K claimed he is ready to let N try with them on a 3some MMF but most of the time he chicken out on a last min arrangement.

And this chatting and arrangement to meet had been call off many times since last year till date.

Everytimes he told me N is not ready, I told him swing is not to be by force and obligation to enter.

And both party must have a good chat before meeting people to swing. As it needs both chemistry and comfortability to enter into ONE.

And last week, while I was surfing on the net, K msg me and I responsed.

K: Hi KC how are you?

Me: Hi I am good and your side?

K: We are great too and N is ready to meet up with you again.

Me: OK and where and what times K?

K: How abt 8pm at S Hotel?

Me: Ok shall see you guys at 8pm at s hotel tonight.

K: Great hope you can be gentle and make N relax tonight

Me: sure dun worry, I am not a desperadoo as we just hope to meet up for a dinner or drink and see how we can share will do

to be continued.......

chnhubby71
20-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Me: sure dun worry, I am not a desperadoo as we just hope to meet up for a dinner or drink and see how we can share will do

And this thing happen only last 2 weeks, Jan 10.

I arrived at S Hotel around 7.50pm and my phone starts to ring.

Me: Hi

K: Hi KC where are you?

Me: I am already at the S Hotel

K: Just wait for us at the lobby and we will be there in about 5mins.

Me: Ok see you guys later.

After about 10mins, there come K & N holding hand together and walking towards my direction where I am sitting.

Me: hi long times no see and how are you guys?

K & N: Yes we are great

Me: where shall we have a drink

K: how abt we find some place which is cosy and can have some private chat

Me: sure why not.

That night N was wearing a V cut which expose her B cup breast and was very sex dressed.

to be continued........

callmebad
20-01-2012, 10:42 AM
seems some real action is going to cum:):p

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Sorry bro, I find your narration a little bit confusing and not organized. Maybe I should read slower.. haha !!

chnhubby71
20-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Sorry as I dun really know how to write a story as this thing happened in my real life which I just love to share with all Bros and Sis in here.

We than went to lounge on the Upper floor and have some fingering food and drinks to chat to make N relax as this is the plan of K.

After ordering the food and drinks, we chatted about how the last times we met and how their sex life had been improving and so so after our last meet up.

Both claimed that their sex life had been improved by having fantasy of me join both of them since our last discussion and the touching by N on my dick.

After chatting a while, K excuse himself and ask N to carry ON and whisper to N to feel free to do whatever she intended to if she is comfortable.

As both me and N is alone, we start to converse again.

Me: How do you feels tonight N?

N: I am ok except abit shy even tought I do think of you joining in our fun.

Me: You need to relax if you wish me to join u and K. If not you will never enjoy the swinging fun even I enter with you 2 guys N.

Me: Can you touch and hold my hand while we talk?

N: OK. and she stretch out her hand and chatting with me.

Me: Are you relax and comfortable now?

N: I am still shy my dear.

Me: Ok just make yourself relax and feel free to ask anything that you like to know

After a while, K came back to join us and ask how is the conversation.

I told K, N is shy but she say she is ok to proceed to enter into the fun as she is comfortable tonight.

I than request N to use her 2 hands, 1 hold on my hand and the other holding K's hand and imagine she is holding 2 dicks and movng up and down.

to be continued......

lapsap78
20-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Wow nice story man

chnhubby71
21-01-2012, 09:48 AM
As N was sitting between us, she than used her 2 hand to hold onto each of our hand and keep saying I am ok but feeling shy to enter into the game.

K keep encouraging her and say darling why not we go back to our apartment and have some drink.

Seeing N feeling the shyness, I told K to let N relax and do not force her to enter into anything if she is not ready or uncomfortable to do it.

K keeps assuring me that N is ready and he would likes me to join them for the fun as they had been fantasy since our last meet up about 1 year back.

Since K is insistance that N is ready, I than requested to have the bill and settle before leaving for their apartment.

Before that, I also told them that I had brought along 2 bottles of Red Wine for them to drink.

After settling the bill, we start to proceed to their apartment which was a short distance beside S Hotel.

Upon reaching their apartment, N went to the room service counter and requested for a few new towel.

to be continued......

thrush
21-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Nice. Please continue.

chnhubby71
21-01-2012, 11:43 AM
should all bro and sis that love this story to help contribute some points for my times spending to provide some real story for all to read. thank

chnhubby71
22-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Upon reaching their apartment, N went to the room service counter and requested for a few new towel.

After collecting the towel, we than proceed to their apartment.

Their apartment was a big suite with a living hall and a room with toiilet.

I was invited to sit down in the hall while they went to the room to ON the Aircon and prepare the bed.

After their preparation, they came back and pop the Red Wine that I had brought along.

K request N to sit in between us while we are chatting and popping the Red Wine.

As N was shy, K try to kiss her to make her relax while we are chatting.

As N responsed with K kissing, he signals to me to hug and touch N back and thigh.

I than try to feel N back and slowly rubbing my hand on her back and shoulder to see her response.

N seem to be enjoying the kiss from K while feeling excited with my touching on her back.

Upon seeing her being relax, he try to grab her hand and guide her to touch on my dick.

to be continued............

chnhubby71
23-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Upon seeing her being relax, he try to grab her hand and guide her to touch on my dick.

Holding to N's hand, I can feels that she still feels very shy to touch my dick.

I can see K keep kissing N while signal me to keep touching N and to keep her going as she is feeling horny.

I started to touch her breast and remove her bra cup to feel her nipples. While K try to use his hand to touch N's thigh and slowly moving his hand towards her pussy position.

Upon seeing N's expose nipple, I started to lick for a while before sucking it with her moaning sound.

While me sucking her nipples, K started to open up N's leg and trying to unzip her pant.

N try to resist but K assure her that it will be better for us to have a feel on her pussy while she enjoy our feels.

And N try to relax while K slowly unzip her pant before removing it with her underwear and expose her bare pussy to us.

to be continued......

chnhubby71
24-01-2012, 01:25 PM
And N try to relax while K slowly unzip her pant before removing it with her underwear and expose her bare pussy to us.

As I can see N's pussy was shaved and she slowly open up her legs as per K's request to allow me the access to her pussy.

K than signals me to feel her thighs and try to go down on her pussy if possible.

I begin to feel N's thighs and slowly moving my hand towards her pussy area to feel her wetness and slowly trying to finger her clitoris while sucking her erected nipples.

N responsed with a soft moan whenever i rubs her clitoris and start to enjoy by opening up her legs wider and wider.

After finger her to wetness, K signals me to lick N's pussy which I slowly move my head down and begin to use my tongue and lick her clitoris

To be continued......

chnhubby71
03-02-2012, 05:41 PM
After finger her to wetness, K signals me to lick N's pussy which I slowly move my head down and begin to use my tongue and lick her clitoris

While licking N's pussy, I can hear her soft moan and can feel her pussy juice keeps dripping.

K keep holding Nas by kissing her and Nas was slowly spreading out her legs as she begins to enjoy the licking from my tongue.

After a while, Nas request us to move into the bed room so she can lie on the bed.

Before lying on the bed, she remind us to put on the condom as she is very horny and desperate to have a dick inside her pussy.

K signal to me to put on a condom and ask me to penetrate her as she is very wet down under

to be continued...

lionox
03-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Thank you for sharing bro!

chnhubby71
03-03-2012, 01:22 PM
K signal to me to put on a condom and ask me to penetrate her as she is very wet down under.

After putting on a condom, I position my dick and enter Nas's pussy while K guide his cock into Nas's mouth and let her suck his dick.

I can feels Nas hot and wet pussy while she eagerly took K hard dick into her mouth and starts to suck like a horny slut.

Nas was responding with every trust that I manage to pump into her wet pussy and used her legs to grab onto my thigh as she is about to CUM.

I starts to pump as hard as as I can manage before Nas explode with her juice flowing out from her hot and wet pussy.

I keep up with my pace before exploding my CUM and withdraw before K take over and starts to use his dick to penetrate Nas's waiting pussy.

After K push his dick into Nas's pussy, I than poistion my dick to Nas's mouth before she took it in and starts to suck for me.

I can see Nas is enjoying her first 3some and swinging fun as K told me that Nas was very hot and wet for the first time since they ever had sex till date.

to be continued.......

CoolLad
03-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

larry777
03-03-2012, 02:13 PM
almost same as my case with my buddy wife :)

larry777
03-03-2012, 02:15 PM
almost same case as mine :)

larry777
03-03-2012, 02:16 PM
almost same case as mine .my friend wife still miss that night man :)