PDA

View Full Version : Female Anatomy

Updownscroll
12-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Got a few questions to ask.

Sorry if my English is not so proficient and description can be bad.

I met this PRC girl quite some time ago. I would say she is a milf. A pretty short girl with black long silky hair. Had a sex session with her. She was working in Singapore and met on one of the social networks. She is not an FL. Maybe I should start a new thread on a story about us. Hmm...

This girl and the girls that I had bonked are quite different. When I had sex with her in the missionary position, I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris. The strain made me cum very fast and before I can change position. It like a damn tight pussy but my dick not in it.

Anyway, the main thing that I want to know is, is it normal or common for pussy to be higher (nearer to belly button) or lower (nearer to buttock) for different girls?

Also what is the best position for both to enjoy? I believe she did not enjoy much as I came too fast. I was thinking doggie will be the best. Any suggestions?

songest
12-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Just like your nick updownscroll, there is updownpussy too ;-). Dicks besides being straight, do come with various curvatures too.
Key is communicating while in the act experimenting for the best position since it is the mating of 2 physical parts.

ah rat
12-01-2012, 03:16 PM
I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris.

TS,any pixs to show her pussy seems to be furhter down :p :D

Apocalypse
12-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Like that no choice liao.

must go for Anal, in missionary.

Got a few questions to ask.

Sorry if my English is not so proficient and description can be bad.

I met this PRC girl quite some time ago. I would say she is a milf. A pretty short girl with black long silky hair. Had a sex session with her. She was working in Singapore and met on one of the social networks. She is not an FL. Maybe I should start a new thread on a story about us. Hmm...

This girl and the girls that I had bonked are quite different. When I had sex with her in the missionary position, I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris. The strain made me cum very fast and before I can change position. It like a damn tight pussy but my dick not in it.

Anyway, the main thing that I want to know is, is it normal or common for pussy to be higher (nearer to belly button) or lower (nearer to buttock) for different girls?

Also what is the best position for both to enjoy? I believe she did not enjoy much as I came too fast. I was thinking doggie will be the best. Any suggestions?

Updownscroll
12-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi bro songest, was already thinking next time if meet with such situation will go for doggie or with her legs on my shoulders liao. That session was like impromptu and me not ready.

Hi bro ah rat, how to take photo? Was already in the midst of doing it. Take photo will disrupt the mood. :)

Hi bro Apocalypse, my dick not that long lar. I already mentioned her pussy further down already.. Might mix up pussy and asshole. Hahaha...

ah rat
12-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi bro ah rat, how to take photo? Was already in the midst of doing it. Take photo will disrupt the mood. :)

Take pixs of her pussy before u have sex with her lah,to see whether u poke the wrong hole :D

HunterJ
12-01-2012, 05:05 PM
I believe you can adjust to "meet a perfect level" for penetration. Try out more positions, and it doesn't mean you need to start with missionary. :D

maxpee88
12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Bro

The rest of the bros are right. Female anatomy comes in different forms like guys dicks. There are pussies that are located further down or lower, and some are high up.

You should have some foreplay with her. That way, she feels sexually heightened and her pussy juice will lubricate her love canal and you can insert your dick fully in.

If you are rushing and wants to insert, she is probably still 'dry' and you end up hurting her instead.

Trust me bro, I have enough experience and let me tell you that foreplay is DAMN important and an absolute must if you BOTH wanna enjoy sex.

simp2
12-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Look at her face feature, long face woman (horse face), pussy very near ass hole.This type of woman likes doggie. Woman with protruding or high fore head, pussy very high, like a bun.

bearking
12-01-2012, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=simp2;6772465]Look at her face feature, long face woman (horse face), pussy very near ass hole.This type of woman likes doggie. Woman with protruding or high fore head, pussy very high, like a bun.[/QUOT

seriously?? How many women did u bonked?? :eek:

simp2
12-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Not to many, including my 2 wives and FL and ONS,should be more than 200. Chinese saying, in hokkien, head protude pussy hump (tao kok chee pok) horse face pull back (beh bin tua ow)

n30n
12-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Look at her face feature, long face woman (horse face), pussy very near ass hole.This type of woman likes doggie. Woman with protruding or high fore head, pussy very high, like a bun.

On what basis?
Never heard of this

Updownscroll
13-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Wow... Didn't know can tell from the face. Any can verify that???

jasdude
13-01-2012, 12:48 PM

Errrr very sorry and no offense. Very brave of you to experiment with all women. Women with these features, I will not touch in the first place. Thanks for the information, however I don't think people will challenge this or go try to find out. :D

Updownscroll
13-01-2012, 01:10 PM
One man's meat is another man's poison...

It's good to try all type of meat and in case of poison, just prepare antidote, which is more meat! :D

Xgenre
13-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Tell us more about this PRC's figure. Is she fat or her butt very fleshy? Wonder if I am reading your problem correctly.

In missionary position, girls with big thighs and big butts are different from girls with slim thighs and slim butts. The big butt is compressed as she is lying on her butt in missionary. Anything spherical, when compressed, forms a bigger circular surface area. Some of the butt fat will be pushed towards the bottom of her thighs. So from the missionary position, it seems like you got to thrust further in to penetrate her. When you do her missionary, you can't guide your cock into her visually, you got to lean forward and hope your cock enters her. So as to speak.

For such ladies, try woman on top. It will feel the same as for any other ladies. For super fleshy butt ladies, doggy position need to adjust till the angle where her butt isn't so fleshy.

Updownscroll
13-01-2012, 04:42 PM
She is short. Probably abt 1.62m? I guess she is in late mid 30s. Boobs should be B and already sagging. Thin body.

Could feel that she did not have sex for a very long time.