PDA

View Full Version : Female Anotomy

Updownscroll
12-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Got a few questions to ask.

Sorry if my English is not so proficient and description can be bad.

I met this PRC girl quite some time ago. I would say she is a milf. A pretty short girl with black long silky hair. Had a sex session with her. She was working in Singapore and met on one of the social networks. She is not an FL. Maybe I should start a new thread on a story about us. Hmm...

This girl and the girls that I had bonked are quite different. When I had sex with her in the missionary position, I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris. The strain made me cum very fast and before I can change position. It like a damn tight pussy but my dick not in it.

Anyway, the main thing that I want to know is, is it normal or common for pussy to be higher (nearer to belly button) or lower (nearer to buttock) for different girls?

Also what is the best position for both to enjoy? I believe she did not enjoy much as I came too fast. I was thinking doggie will be the best. Any suggestions?

Updownscroll
12-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Please delete this thread as I had repeated the post. My bad for forgetting my post are under moderation. Sorry.

Johnston
13-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Anyway, the main thing that I want to know is, is it normal or common for pussy to be higher (nearer to belly button) or lower (nearer to buttock) for different girls?

Also what is the best position for both to enjoy? I believe she did not enjoy much as I came too fast. I was thinking doggie will be the best. Any suggestions?

There are too many variants of humans and physical differences to give an absolute answer to your question: but...

A good portion of best position rests on the guy, how strong are you and how big your dick is.... the Fabled Helicopter position in which a guy does a .360 spin while his dick is still in the pussy is.... shocking.. :eek:

owl888
13-01-2012, 03:14 AM
A good recommendation is put a pillow on her buttocks so as to elevate the CB area higher and for easy insertion.......