PDA

View Full Version : Sex addiction

77guy
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
I found myself having very high se drive since my got to know my current fb 8 months ago, juz a little info on her( PDMM in her thirties). Been renting a room for her which bcums a 2nd hm for me, go there everydae before wk, in between wk, after wk and sumtime jus stay overnite there. Issue here is i found myself having sex with her all the time, meaning on the average of 2 to 3 times daily (including daes she having her period)...my record is 9 times on one occcasion when i stay overnite there and its not uncommon for me to do it with her for 4 to 5 times a dae.

Before knowing her, i've never have such high demand for sex, juz normal abt 3 times a week max and mayb hj myself once awhile when i dun get any sex....but definitely nothing compares to the amount of sex like now.

So purpose of this thread is juz curious to find out if any bros here having the same high demand for sex like me or am i juz seriously have problem of being a sex addict....

wahlanz
12-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Well if u're still single... Congrats! and i think it's ok to continue to F till kingdom comes!

But if u're married, some form of control and moderation would be good...

Just my two cents worth :)

jurongguy1981
12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Wow... I am amazed at your youth. Haha... It is definitely a pleasure to be enjoying so much. Live in the moment and don't think about it as an addiction. At least, it is currently a healthier one, since you are only doing it with a single partner. I wouldn't call it an addiction but more of a joy to be doing it with either someone you love or someone you enjoy making love with.

guowei8
12-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Mind weak. No diff from beast.

jasdude
12-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Enjoy it while you can! I mean the PDMM, but in regards to the addiction. You will only know how affected you are when you lose the avenue of your release.

Beware of piston overheating. Wear and tear will occur if maintenance is not done.

77guy
12-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Mind weak. No diff from beast.

I am juz asking if any bro have the same situation, did not ask for ur opinion n calling me a 'beast' not that i realli mind. Go thru ur posts n seems like u luv to give useless unconstructive remarks alot, for that, i zap ur points(know u couldnt care less)... as for others that reply without giving useless remarks, thanks n cheers!

77guy
12-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Enjoy it while you can! I mean the PDMM, but in regards to the addiction. You will only know how affected you are when you lose the avenue of your release.

Beware of piston overheating. Wear and tear will occur if maintenance is not done.

For the PDMM, she will still be here in SG for awhile coz her kid is only in Pri sch...btw I think we will be together for a long time coz shes not the type that is realli after $ like some others from the land of dragon...she held a regular wk herself( beer promoter) n support her own expenses n her kid schooling fees. All i need is pay rental of room and rarely need to give her any additional money.

jasdude
12-01-2012, 12:11 PM
All i need is pay rental of room and rarely need to give her any additional money.

A rare treasure bro! cherish her well. Spend some money on maintenance of self then, so you will go the longer distance. Maybe tonic for both you and partner! you score points too! hahaha

Honestly it takes two hands to clap, sexually chemistry is always craved for. Someone that will sync well in bed and in needs. But note, its your so called honeymoon period now when you are fresh and hot for each other, things will mellow down in time. Good luck.

amateur.bonker
12-01-2012, 01:39 PM
haiii.. how i wish i can be a sex addict..
work stress.. family stress.. financial stress..

alan0338
12-01-2012, 04:51 PM
wah TS, u very strong ... :D

wahlanz
12-01-2012, 04:59 PM
A good understand and compatible FB is hard to find... Treasure her! :)

DavidFox468
12-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Salute. I had a sex starved gf in UK and she wanted it every night and every morning, even when I was tired from travelling and if I didn't perform, she thought it was a sign I didn't love her anymore so she started to cry ��

That meant it became a chore that I had to do it and that's when I started to tire of this lady and it was no longer sex for pleasure, but sex out of necessity.

Enjoy it whilst you can, as long as you can.

juz_mic
12-01-2012, 05:32 PM
I found myself having very high se drive since my got to know my current fb 8 months ago, juz a little info on her( PDMM in her thirties). Been renting a room for her which bcums a 2nd hm for me, go there everydae before wk, in between wk, after wk and sumtime jus stay overnite there. Issue here is i found myself having sex with her all the time, meaning on the average of 2 to 3 times daily (including daes she having her period)...my record is 9 times on one occcasion when i stay overnite there and its not uncommon for me to do it with her for 4 to 5 times a dae.

Before knowing her, i've never have such high demand for sex, juz normal abt 3 times a week max and mayb hj myself once awhile when i dun get any sex....but definitely nothing compares to the amount of sex like now.

So purpose of this thread is juz curious to find out if any bros here having the same high demand for sex like me or am i juz seriously have problem of being a sex addict....

I think I am like you, I should be able to do it 4-5 times daily. The difference is my partner is not in sync, end up have to DIY. Enjoy it while you can, bro.
You are the envy of many others.

BossQ
12-01-2012, 05:40 PM
It's because of the frequent sex that it becomes a habit.

It comes down to self-control, don't let something else take over you. And in this case, it's sex.

There's a saying, 'Old habits die hard."

If you really want to do something about it, then find a solution before it's too late.

Reoxy
12-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Either she has extremely good skills or you have extremely high sex drive. How old are you?

If you are 20, you are strong.

If you are 30, you are extremely strong.

If you are 40, you are god.:D

77guy
12-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Either she has extremely good skills or you have extremely high sex drive. How old are you?

If you are 20, you are strong.

If you are 30, you are extremely strong.

If you are 40, you are god.:D

Me in my mid 30s...hopefully can keep up still when goin into 40s in a few yrs time:p.

LovePotion
12-01-2012, 07:59 PM
This shows that your partner is skillful otherwise you would not even want to carry on with the visit so this is a good news for you =)

I have it 4 times a day so it normal =)

hot.hot911
12-01-2012, 11:08 PM

Indeed it is pleasure when having much sex, like i did, but over can really make sex life became dull, we can't really enjoy the feeling and sensation except for the feeling of shiok moment. Not to try to be emotionAl but what i mean here is the intimacy, the enjoy every part of your partner and sex to the max, which include emotional, physical and all its sensation and ambiance. After been do some soul search, now i prefer to enjoy it with its taste and meaning. However, everybody have their own preference. Whether you have too much or less or how u have it, the most important is that you really love and enjoy what you do not just compelled by just urge..
Ciaoooo....

callmebad
12-01-2012, 11:23 PM
sex drive or libido can be like the sea tide, have both high tide and low tide
sometimes you are in high tide and your sex drive is very high like now
at other times, you're in low tide and sex frequency is lower
probably your relationship with your fb is still at 'honey-moon' stage, after a while the newness gone and things can go back to normal

some guys have very high sex drive, cannot be considered weird, because a person's sexuality is very individualistic, meaning every one is different when comes to sex

as long as your sex activities do not affect your normal daily activities, don't affect your work or studies, it is ok, even though you have sex quite often

I think the main thing here is to ask yourself - does your frequent sex affect your other parts of life a lot ? If the answer is no, you don't need to worry at all.

Enjoy your sex. Not many guys can be that 'strong' like you!

Top Dog
12-01-2012, 11:23 PM
It doesn't sound like an addiction to me. From what you've said, it's not a situation wherein you are totally dependent on sex and it is now ruling you. You have a good thing going for you :)

BeautyTrawler
12-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Woah, TS, you are damn strong la! Wish I can do that same like you.

Anyway, I don't think it's an addiction, unless it starts to affect your life negatively or you suffer withdrawal symptoms. Guess you just met the someone who can unleash the beast in you.

chinchiasong
15-01-2012, 06:43 AM
TS, I hv the same prob as u. High sex drive & I'm in my late 30s. Whenever I'm w my GFs (sorry, not tt I'm boasting, I hv 3 GFs), I jus cant resist the thought of screwing them now & then. Maybe we have the luxury of seeing different women on separate occasion & feel tt they're fresh. Sometime I do pcc at home too. Jus dont know y cant think of any other things then sex. Small head ruling big head. :D :DBut I'm happy tt I can enjoy sex while I can. :)

MultiOrgasGuy
15-01-2012, 08:11 AM
TS, you are fortunate to have a high sex drive, great stamina and a competible FB who can provide you with as much sex as you desire. Nothing wrong with you, enjoy it while you can!

I also have similar high sex drive. When i got married, we were having sex 25 times a week... For two years continuously. Now we still bonk everyday... I'm in my early forties. At one time a few years ago, our record was having sex 24 times in one day.

michaelrocksam
15-01-2012, 10:40 AM
do more things outside the room or house. If you are in the house, you are coop up there your activity will be bed, TV and eating.

Bring her out and do something different, like shopping, bring her to some place to buy some ladies stuff, or simply take a walk.

Doing more will cement your bond with her, you will have more intense sex. May be you are getting a little bored from too much sex.

LovePotion
15-01-2012, 11:03 PM
I think for high sex drive person should get the same kind as their partner otherwise, they cannot settle down or contented.

I think the main issue is about how to get the source of condom at great price or ways to prolong climax. Cuz i used to face difficulties last time to buy condom as i used 3-5 pieces a day and it is pretty costy outside.

I also cannot do raw as i will shoot easily if i didnt wear helmet. =(

Any sex addictive people facing the same problem?

see see only
24-04-2012, 12:50 PM
TS 老人家, :p (my ex gf always call me that ... :D - me not much older than you though)

Please take care of your health :) ... take some useful herbs to look after those organs needed to function with your sudden excessive usage of your didi ....

少年不保养 老大必伤悲 :p

twater
26-12-2012, 05:18 PM
support ts! bang all the way! got sex drive better than no sex drive. I've heard of friends in their 30s can no longer get excited. one hot stuff stand naked in front of them also no use, metaphorically speaking...go go!