PDA

View Full Version : A Weird cheoning experience...A scam? A misunderstanding? Twilight Zone?

SpankMeEasy
11-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Just have a weird cheoning experience I like to share.

Saw an ads on the internet about a masseuse giving good massage in stocking...So I decided to give it a try.

Called and booked her for 2pm in Lor 39.

I got the room and rung to give her the room number.

3 mins later, a knock on the door. A skinny woman in her late 30's appeared. I guess, 1.58m tall, 48kg. Not the good looking kinda slim. I said to her, "that was quick".
She said, "I had a drink across the street."
Her face look flushed.
Her phone rang. She answered it. And I heard she's talking on the phone about an appointment for a cleaning job interview at 6pm.

While she was on the phone, I thought I had a shower to save time. I was careful to bring my pants that contained my wallet into the bathroom and kept an eye on.

After the shower she saked, "Did somebody recommend me to you?"
I said, "Nope! Saw your ads".
She took off her clothes, and asked for $100.
I said, "Paying money before service?"
She said, "Yes".
I smell somehting fishy, but then I advocated in this forum that in order to avoid people having sex without paying, this is a good policy. I practice what I preach. So I handed over the money.
But then, the ads said her service was $80. More fishy.
She insisted it was $100. I didn't want this to ruin the whole experience, so I handed over 100 bucks.

And then she put on a condon on me. As she was putting the condom on with her mouth, I said, "your ads said you provide massage, and no sex!" More fishiness. "Who are you?" I finally asked. I didn't feel like having sex with her.
"Ao Mei" she said.
"What?" I said. This was not the girl I called. "Do you know my name?" I told my masseuse several times on the phone of my name (and it's easy to remember).
She couldn't say my name.
"You're not the one I asked" I said. "Let me call her now."
As soon as I hit the CALL button on my phone, her phone rung!!!!!
I said, "That's me calling you, isn't it?"
She looked at the phone and said, "No. Someone else."
I should have called again just to be sure. Just didn't occur to me at the time.
I said, "If you're not the one, then you'd better leave now. And give me back my $100."
A knock on the door. This was about 10 mins since I entered the room. Another girl appeared. Now, I was sure she was the one. I asked her to come in. She hesitated. I wouldn't blame her because we were both naked. Well I had a towel around my waist. She also at least topless.
Since both of us asked her to enter. She finally entered.
I said to the first girl, "Now that my masseuse is here, can I have my money back?"
She said, "I gave you a BJ. I keep the money."
I said, "What? You didn't give me a BJ. You just capped me. And you only here for less than 10 mins. You want $100 for that?". Actually I would NOT book a girl with her figures and look for $100. She didn't turn me on at all, and I'm not too fussy.
She said, "Ok. At least $50 then."
I said, "I'll give you $10 if I'm generous. I didn't call you. I didn't make a mistake. Why should I pay."
She said, "I'm drunk." And rambled something.
What? Is that a reason for me to pay her money because she was drunk and made a mistake?
She didn't hand me back the money.
My masseuse said, "You two sort out the problem. I'm leaving."
I asked her to stay. I didn't want to make an effort to come to the hotel today empty handed. My masseuse decided to stay reluctantly.
I said, "Are you going to give me back my money. You want me to call Cai Ren?"
She didn't understand what I meant by 'Cai Ren'.
The masseuse explained to her that I was going to call 公安. She obviously a PRC and doesn't understand 'cai ren'.
She pleaded, "Pls don't call the police."
I said, "Then give back back my money. Ok, I'll be nice, and I'll give you $10".
But she handed me back $80.
Well, I was too sick and tired in wasting any more time and energy with her. I let her leave with my $20.

After she left. I had a session with my masseuse, and made the best out of a bad situation. She gave me a good servcie. I was quite happy with her service.

So what was going on?
Another fishy thing, when I asked my masseuse if she got my call just 2 or 3 minutes before she knocked on my door. She said "No".

So, when I rung my masseuse, the phone on the first girl rang, but not the masseuse's phone.

Was it just a co-incident that she knocked on the wrong door?
Was it just a co-incident that her phone rang as soon as I called another phone?
Was it just a co-incident that she's one of the very few FLs who asked money first? Actually I had NEVER asked for money before service?

Is that a scam? Or just a series of weird co-incidences?

Is that a phone to intercept other people's phone?
No, I could NOT have pressed the wrong numbers. I only pressed re-dial. Also, I checked my Call Log, I only called one number in the whole afternoon.

WTF going on!

Max77
11-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Brother u better stay low on such activities. Maybe u stepped on something dirty...lmao

SpankMeEasy
11-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Brother u better stay low on such activities. Maybe u stepped on something dirty...lmao

Never had something this weird happened to me BEFORE.

And never imagine it can happen in SG....maybe I'm too naive!!!

bonkster
11-01-2012, 08:18 PM
The only way to find out is to cheong this masseuse again using a different number. See what happens the next time.

Hopefully, it won't be a 3rd girl who appears at your door :p

owl888
11-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Other explanation is all 3 of them gang up to con your $$$ :D

callmebad
11-01-2012, 09:58 PM
my experience with those sex ad was not good
for paid sex, I learn from experience that usually if you pay before fucking, service is usually lousy

Arthurh
11-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Could be the two do know each other somehow.

comm
12-01-2012, 09:58 AM
dunno why u even find this stupid kind of internet ads

dont u know all of them is lousy standard kind ? even worse some is cheat money 1

next time go for legal house or those TN SHOP lah

u search the bottom standards, the worst of the worst, obviously will get shit experience happen to you

indubitable
13-01-2012, 10:02 AM
They probably switched phones amongst themselves.

SpankMeEasy
13-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I've thought about the possibility that they know each other. I play with a few scenarios in my head. My conclusion is that they don't know each other.

I conclude this for the following reasons:
1. The masseuse was going to walk away after seeing us. If I didn't pull her in, and make her stay, she would've left.
2. The surprise on the massuese's face when she saw us was unmistakable. Unless she's a good actress. I doubt it. It's much easy to judge a good acting than performing one. We can spot a bad actor in a movie anytime. Doesn't mean we, or anyone, can do a better job than the bad actor. I'm a movie buff.
3. The service that the masseuse delivered was just as the ads claims. Not bad at all. If the masseuse is into a scam, she wouldn't able to do a good job. She's actually very strong. She's real masseuse for sure.
4. I think I'm a pretty good judge of character. After talking to her during the session, she strikes me as some reasonable honest girl. I'm sceptical by nature. That's why I take my pants into the shower.

Yep, I understand that going for ads on the internet is a bad idea. I tried them before I discovered SBF. As you can see my FRs of the FLs in my signatures section, I mostly use FLs from SBF. Actually this masseuse ads isn't just an individual ads on Adpost or something like that. This is an ads on the blogspot together with many other ads of PRC FLs. This is more 'trustworthy'. It's most likely posted there by a Boss (OKT). If they're running a scam, there would be comments about such thing on the blogspot site. You can get away with a singular ads on, day, Adpost, but not on a blogspot site. I just checked the site. It's still there. And no negative comments.

The biggest error is that I don't know what she looks like. If I do, I wouldn't let the drunken girl in.

SpankMeEasy
13-01-2012, 02:35 PM
As much as I like to think this is all a scam, and I don't want to defend her, but I have to be fair. I think this is just a WEIRD series of co-incidents.

Let me answer my own questions in my starting post after giving it some more thoughts.

Q. Was it just a co-incident that she knocked on the wrong door?
A. She was drunk - her face was flushed as I mentioned in my post, and I could smell a faint reek of alcohol in her breath, and she acted quite strange...like stood there and stared at me while I showered. A drunken girl is more likely to knock on the wrong door. She may not have knocked on the wrong door, but heard the wrong room number on the phone. Given that she's drunk, it's not that unusal.

Q. Was it just a co-incident that her phone rang as soon as I called another phone?
A. Not likely, but still not improbable. If she's a FL, she should have many calls. So, the probability is higher than somebody like us. Maybe it was the customer she supposed to meet in another room call to chase her up. Also, she told me she's drunk. Now, a scammer wouldn't tell you that she's drunk even if it's a lie. You can't expect her to say thing that makes too much sense when she's drunk.

Q. Was it just a co-incident that she's one of the very few FLs who asked money first? Actually I had NEVER asked for money before service?
A. As a poster here pointed out. Somebody offers a bad service would want to ask the money first because the customers might not want to pay after her bad service. But somebody provides a bad service doesn't automatically mean she's into scam.

I have to conclude that I was just bad luck running into a drunken FL.

'Bad luck' = Coincidences that you don't like.
'Good luck' = Coincidences that you do like.

Of course, the drunken girl may not be a scammer, but she's definitely a brazen opportuninist. She makes money out of her own mistake.

I guess the moral of the story is, ask a lot of questions when you meet a new FL before you take off your pants!!! :-D

SpankMeEasy
13-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Other explanation is all 3 of them gang up to con your $$$ :D

Only 2 ppl, the drunken girl and the masseuse I called.

Sirrus
13-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Only 2 ppl, the drunken girl and the masseuse I called.

u mean u didnt see the 3rd person? wtf u talking about? on your post u mention a 3rd girl, long hair.

bonkster
14-01-2012, 02:50 AM
u mean u didnt see the 3rd person? wtf u talking about? on your post u mention a 3rd girl, long hair.

I only counted 2 leh bro. Got a 3rd girl meh? :confused: