PDA

View Full Version : Sex life With my wife

peacemaker_sex
11-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Dear bros,

I'm new here, just want to share my story and also to seek advice.
so I hope if I did anything wrong pls advice yah.

2 years back, my ex came back into my life.. I found that she was the one for me! We can talk and we enjoyed ourselves! Sex is rather good.. But after 1 month our sex life dropped to 1 time a month! She said she was stressed over some issues. I understand, so I endure.. I proposed to her after that, but sex is still the same, sometimes 1 time for 2 months! She said getting ready for marriage she stressed.. Okay I understand.. But everyday she wants me to massage for her and she wants me to serve her! When I said I'm tired she make a fuss out of it.. After we got married.. Worst.. I got to ask her.. Then see her mood.. She'll say she is tired from work.. Wtf! I'm working 2 jobs and she is more tired? I thought couples should be very active during courtship and beginning of marriage? Everytime I have to ask for sex.. It's like trying my luck to see can have sex with my wife anot.. Feel so sick.. I'm so regretting.. I tried not to ask her for sex instead go find fl.. But it's so different than having sex with someone u love right? I can't help but thinking that my sex life is over.. And I'm not even 30!

Sirrus
12-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Dear bros,

2 years back, my ex came back into my life.. I found that she was the one for me! We can talk and we enjoyed ourselves! Sex is rather good.. But after 1 month our sex life dropped to 1 time a month! She said she was stressed over some issues. I understand, so I endure.. I proposed to her after that, but sex is still the same, sometimes 1 time for 2 months! She said getting ready for marriage she stressed.. Okay I understand.. But everyday she wants me to massage for her and she wants me to serve her! When I said I'm tired she make a fuss out of it.. After we got married.. Worst.. I got to ask her.. Then see her mood.. She'll say she is tired from work.. Wtf! I'm working 2 jobs and she is more tired? I thought couples should be very active during courtship and beginning of marriage? Everytime I have to ask for sex.. It's like trying my luck to see can have sex with my wife anot.. Feel so sick.. I'm so regretting.. I tried not to ask her for sex instead go find fl.. But it's so different than having sex with someone u love right? I can't help but thinking that my sex life is over.. And I'm not even 30!

try asking her the real reason why she dont sex with u lor. if she refuse to have any constructive discussion with you then try to figure out what is wrong and tell her how u feel.

end of the day if still 0 then u have to ask yourself how long can u tahan like this? if cannot tahan for the rest of your life faster divorce. dont waste ur time and future

chnhubby71
12-01-2012, 12:27 PM
bro as per my opinion, not everyone has a high sex drive like us.

Me too also married but wife has a low sex drive and we sometimes only manage to have sex ONCE a month. But at times we do have more if she is in the mood to entertain me. hahaha

Married life is not after all just because of sex i personally believe but if with more communication and understanding, thing should be able to work out with mutual needs.

I personally do had to masturbate or eat outside but just drink the milk and dun bring the cow back home will do bro. Hope this can help you ease your fustration.

jasdude
12-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Better have a talk with her. She assumes that you are alright with her problems and you will understand. Don't let this complacency become a habit, because its driving a rift between you two. If the talk brings about no change, go for counseling; seek professional help.

feelhard
12-01-2012, 12:36 PM
hi bro....
lady heart is very difficult to tell what they want
when they want sex ..... we guys feel happy and enjoyable....but they don't want it's hard for us guys to have sex with them
i been married for 20 plus years.... evry time face sex problem with my wife...when a man in need of sex with our wife...we always face the answer NO...
but if we go to often for FL....we will neglect our wife and kids...
so my advise to you bro...outside those FLM ladies are for money...that's why their service is so good....but always becareful...don't bring any sickness back.....
try to slow talk to her your wife...maybe things can work out....sit down and discuss about it before things happen.....
take care bros

wahlanz
12-01-2012, 01:35 PM
My two cents worth...

Some guys do the do to satisfy themselves while others get satisfaction seeing their partners satisfied.

Lots of love, fondling, foreplay is essential...

When there is total wetness, Cum-sahamida is just around the corner... :D

Ofcourse, the art of love making is just one of the many possibilities to a couple having a wonderful sexual relationship...

wahlanz
12-01-2012, 01:39 PM
rift between you two.

Disastrous if left untreated/unsolved... Cannot be taken lightly.

Holechecker
12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
A nyo haseyo, discuss your concern with her. Be open minded.... you must tell her how you feel before things spiral out of control:D

petelim
12-01-2012, 01:48 PM
PM me her ctc if u wan. I can talk to her as I am a trained counsellor.

(o)(o) Tuner
12-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi TS, how can you say you regret. You marry her becos you love her and you wanna take care of her for the rest of your life. Instead of showing more concern for her, your mind only think of having sex with her. :rolleyes:

Apocalypse
12-01-2012, 02:53 PM
PM me her ctc if u wan. I can talk to her as I am a trained counsellor.

SBF really everything also have. need counsellor got sounsellor. :D

RealEstateGuy
12-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi TS, how can you say you regret. You marry her becos you love her and you wanna take care of her for the rest of your life. Instead of showing more concern for her, your mind only think of having sex with her. :rolleyes:

Accolades to you braddah for your post. Most people on SBF know i rarely award accolades but in this case good point.

Braddahs, most men want a GF or wife where after work you and her cannot wait to see each other and intimacy is part of that. Braddahs perhaps a vacation or counseling is necessary. Braddahs try not to break the vows of marraige and improve SG society. Braddahs you made a pact with your wife and the people who attended your wedding and gave you gifts. Moreover, you made a pact with SG society so try to keep it.

alan0338
12-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I found that she was the one for me!

she is not the one for u.. but when u are fucking her, then u think she is ... :D

maxpee88
12-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Dear bros,

Bro,
I am not sure how old are you. But its true that men have higher sex drive than women. Its often said that men think of sex more often than women in the hours of the waking day.

Your wife seems fatigued. Maybe from work and or something else.

Marriage is not just on SEX only. Marriage success happens when there is communication between hubby and wife. You both need to talk. And when you do talk, please DONT go straight to the need for sex and your sexual hunger. You need to have her open up and ask what's making her stress and that lately you feel far apart . Offer your HELP and OFFER your listening ear.
SOmetimes you can;t solve the problem. Women understand that. All they need is to have some one to chat with. Begin with that... and NOT BEGIN WITH : How come you refuse to have sex with me? And that will be wrong move.

A little loving, like arranging for a dinner date, even after you are married works wonders. Giving gifts with surprise helps too. Any seasoned happy samster who enjoys a heathly married life will tell you the same thing.

Express words of love and appreciation. And most women including your wife will also return the favor in many forms of support and love.

Good luck.

Hotmocca
12-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Got to get the "Communication" up and running...

The power of Opening Up and Communicating is Amazing... :)

n30n
12-01-2012, 08:33 PM
She's bothered by something, and as long as that is not relieved, she will say NO.
You got to help her to help yourself.
Like ease her workload by helping chores etc etc.

But the method depends.
Must be specific, straight to the point.
If not you press so many buttons, but still the wrong button also doesn't work.
As for communication issues, i'll advise you to go see counsellor

peacemaker_sex
12-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks to all the brothers! Well I've spoken to her before.. But ultimately nothing much changed.. I made a vow with her and I won't break it.. I know sex isn't everything but I believe it's necessary for any relationship as it kindle and bond and intimacy.. Well, I'll try to ask her more about her problems or stress to help ease her.. Anyway, I'm the one doing all the house chores and 2 jobs.. So already stressed and tired plus still need to comfort her and no place to release sometimes very fuastrating..