PDA

View Full Version : A Foaming Delight

DeltaOne
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
It was on the day of Zoukout 2011 that I met Theresa, well not at Zoukout itself, but before the party began.
My buddies and I decided to chill out at Café Del Mar in the afternoon before popping over to Zoukout. The intentions were to party all day till we drop then check back to our rooms at Beach Hotel, since Café Del Mar was having a Pre-Zoukout Foam Party, we figured out it would be a good place start the day as it’s just a stone throw away from Hotel and party venue.

So, there we were, all four of us guys in our beach wear and flip flops, by the pool side bar with beer in hand awaiting for the foam to flow. As we were chatting away, reminiscing about our first Foam party years ago, I spotted Theresa and her group of friends settling themselves down at the beach bed not far from the pool. There were five of them in this all girl group and all had some form of headgear on, from sun hats or scarf and caps.
It was her bright pink sun hat that caught my attention in the first place, with long jet black hair flowing down to her shoulders, and she had a pair of aviator sunglasses on as well.
They were placing orders with the staff while I continued checking out the entire group, mentally categorizing them according to their figures and appearance.
My personal preference has always inclines towards the slim type, even it meant a minimum bust line and cup size, what my buddies refer to as “no boobs no butt” type. And this is how I would describe Theresa; slim with lightly tanned complexion, high cheek bone, and sharp nose with luscious red lips.

At this point, my buddy, Joe, nudged me and asked: “Seen enough yet? Looking at the pink hat, aren’t you?”

Me:” Yup!! You are indeed my buddy, know my taste!! So I suppose you guys don’t mind getting the spill over?”
Joe:” Of course! I will sacrifice myself for my buddy…..Let me handle the big boobs and what’s not type!!”

It is not that her friends are bad looking or monster-like, in fact; they are all lookers in their own rights. And our sights were firmly set on them when all of them girls stripped down to their bikinis, eyes were widen and our mouth proportionally so!
Plans and ideas started to form in our minds as we discussed the approach and methods to engage them, like a painting from the palette of my thoughts, I could see them dancing away the night with us in the most sensual and erotic ways……

Amid all our highly charged and animated discussion, the foam started to flow onto the pool, with music blasting away, the party has begun…

markeus
11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
camped! more quick pls

kereikera
11-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Interesting story . Do please continue.

indubitable
11-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Please continue.

callmebad
12-01-2012, 12:15 AM
this time seems to be a bit different with some foaming going on:)

DeltaOne
12-01-2012, 02:52 PM
As the foam builds up on the pool, the girl group we were eyeing upon got their bucket of beer and started drinking among themselves.
From our position by the poolside bar, my buddies and I decided to approach them after they are in the pool. With the foam build up high over our heads, we figured out we could dance our way towards them in a wolf pack and “engage all targets in a single sweep” as one of my buddy puts it in his utmost military quote, using the foam to camouflage our “tactical movement”, as our chief strategist “brilliantly” concurred.

Most plans, however “brilliantly” thought of and laid, go right out of the window the moment it goes into action.
And our case was no exception, much to my chagrin. Our plan went out the window the moment the girl group descend into the foam filled pool, or more accurately out of sight. With the foam high up into the air, it brilliantly camouflaged our targets and obscures our sights.

“Shit!! Can’t see them….” lamented the chief strategist. “Must change plan….”

Yeah…sure…we all know that the only constant in the universe is change.

“Why don’t you go recon? Be our spotter, and then call for arty support.” was the reply.

Well, if we were back in NS (long long ago…), we might have done that. But this is Café Del Mar, and we are already guzzling our third bottle of beer in just over an hour, so as expected we did nothing.

But luck comes in mysterious ways.
As I pulled yet another bottle of beer out of the bucket placed on the poolside bar top, amid the parting foams Theresa appeared with another girl, approaching towards the poolside bar, laughing and partly dancing along the way.
I was leaning against the bar counter, peering at her thru my shades, knowing she is headed towards my position, I prepared for a close up view.
As she closed towards the bar, I called out to her: “Hey! Watch out for the stool……”
Pointing to the submerged stone stool by the bar which was covered by foam.
Too late, she bumped into the stool.
“Ouch! Aiyo, didn’t see this, so painful….” Theresa rubbed her knee.
“You all right? Try to warn you…”
“I m ok, thanks…”

I took a bottle of beer from bucket and offered to her:
“This would help to ease the pain…”
Theresa looked at me and said: “Erm…no thanks, I am here to get my own…”
“I mean use the cold bottle to give your knee a cold compress, to sooth the pain…”

Theresa looked me with arched brows, I could see she was surprised by my reply even as her eyes were completely covered by her aviator shades.

“Oh…thanks. Thought you offering a drink.”
“Well…of course after applying it to your knees, drinking it will also help to ease the pain…” I replied with a grin.
And with that, I broke the ice with Theresa, as she accepts the beer and we toasted our first drink together.

HunterJ
12-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Sounds like an interesting story in making. Party story line, not bad ! But I am wondering, are the girls locals? Maybe you could give more descriptions on the girls. :D

SeanSky
13-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Camping for more.

indubitable
13-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Good! Please continue.

DeltaOne
17-01-2012, 03:30 PM
As we drank our beer, Theresa’s friend came up besides her along the poolside bar. I offered her a bottle of beer as we introduced ourselves.

“Thanks for the beer, I’m Theresa, and this is Lydia.”
“Where are your friends?” Theresa asked.
“Well, they are somewhere in the foam, I suppose….”
And the next I know, Joe appeared next to me, grinning broadly. “Bro, your friends?” he asked somewhat pretentiously…
“Oh…just got to know them. This is Theresa and Lydia”

Joe extend his hand out and I know he is staring very hard at Lydia, in her bright green bikini that was barely containing her bosom and a barely there matching tight shorts to boot. She has a tanned complexion, hair with brownish highlight, an appearance consistence with her beach party outlook.
But it was her bouncing boobs that attracted Joe’s attention, as she swayed to the music while drinking. I could almost feel Joe’s lust oozing thru every single pore on his body as he started chatting with her. Now, this is what I called a good buddy, swinging into action to divert Lydia’s attention (not that he needs any encouragement) while I advanced on Theresa.

We started chatting about the weather, the music, and the texture of foam…..the usual meaningless stuff as I surveyed her features closely.
Bright pink sun hat with matching pinky bikinis, she has a lightly tanned complexion, high cheek bone, and sharp nose with luscious red lips. And it seemed like a B cup up close (which was confirmed later….) and nice perky butt. When she removed her shades, I saw that she has hazel colored contact lenses on.
As we chatted on, I found out that Lydia was her polytechnic mate and they went to Melbourne together, therefore explaining the hint of Aussie speak I detected in her during our conversation.

“So do you guys visit here often?” I asked
“Not really, once a while, like the foam party thou. But we are heading to Zoukout later. I believe you guys going too, right?”

Bingo! Now that I have confirmed she is heading to Zoukout as well, I asked if we could all go together, to which she agreed.

“Hey, I think we should introduce all our friends to each other and start the party here!” I suggested.
“Yeah! It would be fun as well!!” she replied.

At this point, she beckoned her remaining three friends over while I asked my buddies.
Names and handshakes were exchanged as I gave each of her friends a bottle of beer;
“Cheers to a great night ahead!!”

In no time at all, my buddies were chatting away with her friends, joking about how all of them with their individually matching bikinis forming a rainbow if they stand side by side in a row. These girls really know how to doll themselves up even at the pool. All had bright bikinis especially Theresa’s other friend Nicole, also studied down under, in a black bikini with glittering silver pieces covering it.

As I ordered more beer, Theresa stopped me. “Let me get the next round please! Too much beer, feeling a little bloated.”
“Oh! Thanks. Why don’t you get the beer for the rest and I get you a Mojito? Nice and refreshing.” I asked.
“Is the Mojito here good? I like it with lots of mint leaves.”
I assured her the mojito at Café Del Mar is good and asked the bartender to be generous with the mint leaves at the same time.

We sipped on our mojitos as we sat by the pool, looking at our friends dancing in the foam. I asked her to dance, holding on her hand as I lead her into the foam.
The foam was building up again, as it got more crowded in the pool, she danced closer to me and I moved closer to her. With foam lubricating our bodies and alcohol boosted bravery, we were moving along to the music as our body rubbed each other…

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Hmm... Finally an installment from TS.. Let the grinding continue ! :D

jolenekoh
17-01-2012, 10:55 PM
great story, actually

transgressor
18-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Interesting. Awaiting your continuation.

skybandit
20-01-2012, 09:11 AM
TS please come back soon.