PDA

View Full Version : Give it a shot!

mainplay
11-01-2012, 12:45 AM
I never thought that the chance would come. You know how difficult it is to get some girl wearing tudung riight. Heh, I was lucky that she accepted what I intended to do. This happened two years ago.. Hehe, still remembering it clearly. It was great!
That day I texted her. She actually told me that she had never had any experience in these kind of stuffs. So I tried to ask her since she owed me for helping her out.
Me: Hey! Remember that time I helped you out and you said you'd do anything to repay me? well, I have something in mind...
She: Whaaaaat? No unusual stuff eh..
Me: You know, after looking at your pic, you got the looks! AND what sexy lips you got. Hehehe.
She: HAHA. Ya riight :P
Me: I'm serious! Hmm, I'd like to kiss those lips if i can~
She: Ohhh, kiss ehh. Hmmm.. What. Kind?
Me: hehehe, you'll find out when we meet *grins*
She: Fiiine, only this once ehh.. When?
Me: I'll tell you soon kay!
So days passed and I kept asking more and more questions. Her bra size, abt her panties. Surprisingly, she responded to what I ask and even ask about mine. Hehehe. So I ask her again.
Me: Erm, can I try to hold your breast and see it naked?
She: WHAT? NOO!
Me: Ala, can laaah. Im curious you know.. Pleaaase. Just this once!
She: haish, yalah yalah. BUT! Can I see your ..... ? and maybe hold it?
of course I accepted it! I was getting really excited!
So we set a date... To be continued.

readyletsgo
11-01-2012, 12:53 AM
camping here

11-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Bro, nice and exciting start... Waiting for more...

readyletsgo
11-01-2012, 01:53 AM
camping here!

jolenekoh
11-01-2012, 02:45 AM
never had any fantasies on tudung woman, never will

transgressor
11-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Exciting stuff. More, please.

BowieKnife
11-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Keep it coming bro.

kereikera
11-01-2012, 04:30 PM
never had any fantasies on tudung woman, never will

Usually tudung woman are the shy and reserved type .

mainplay
14-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Continuing..
So on a Saturday, we met up. She was gorgeous alriight, just seeing her face to face is making me excited. Since she refused to follow me, then I just had to follow her. We ended up at a staircase. It was soo quiet. I got ready, as soon as she wanted to say something opening her mouth, i quickly took the chance to french kiss her. She was shocked, shy but in the end, she followed. It was juicy, nice! Never thought it would be so tasty.
To be continued