PDA

View Full Version : Steamy sex with blonde pinoy - finale: coming soon

Nelsonchia84
10-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Had a wild time with pinoy D last night. It's the grand finale. Posting my fr tonight! Cheers.

Nelsonchia84
18-01-2012, 09:34 AM
guys apologies for the delay. here's my final finale of steamy sex with the pinoy.

on that day, i fetched her from her workplace at around 7pm. we planning to go to shaw to catch a movie but due to miscomm (she tthought i booked, i thought she boooked), we decided to go to east coast for seafoood.

once we reached there and after getting a lot, it was about 745pm. we did not get out of the car first. she was telling me, "to be honest, i missed u a lot when  u were away." i asked, is it? if so, why never sms me? she kept quiet. anyway, i dun care how trutghful she is lah. anyway i know we will have good sex again that night, so i just played along. i said, 'wah havent seen u for 1 week, and yr breasts seem bigger". she said.. hahaha no, its the magic of pushup bra.. i said, dont loook like it eh... let me feel ok? she said, sure.. i caressed her breasts on the surface before i put my hand into her jersey.. ya, she's wearing a jersey and jeans that day... wah, smooth eh.. i was hardened liao... i pulled her over and started to kiss her... we frenched and frenched... and i tried to unhook her bra but not success... i would say its a damn solid kiss we had.... i told her,. come lets go and eat first.. the night is young.... she said sure. super obliging this gal.

anyway we went to eat.. kinnn ordered prawns, one fish and crabs.. bill ended up at $180! for 2 persons?? wtf!! anyway we finished eating at around 930pm.... we took a stroll along the coast.... a very windy day though not many people around.. cos its a weekday i guess... when we reached the sand, she sid she wanted to remove her shoes.. i said sure... she then said, how i wish i can dip into the water now.. i said why not.. she laughed it off... and asked me, why? u want to see me wet? i replied, i dont want to see u wet. i want to make u wet... she asked, sure. how will u do it? i said, talk is cheap lah. come into my car now and let me show u.. she insisted she wants to spend sopme time on the beach first.. me super sianz liao.. knn really a waste of time.. but i obliged , smiled and said, in that case, let me make ur lips wet now... i then pulled her towards me, and frenched her... i tink not many pp passed by during the few mins we kissed... after a while she super high liao, i can hear her moans... i began to lick her ears.. she said STOP IT. there are pp around... i bochap, con tinued to lick her ears... and suddenly hugged me tighter and told me, i want to feel like a woman tonight... i stopped the kiss, held her hands and brought her to my car....

those who are familar with EC carpark will know that C3 is one of the most brightest carpark... hahaa... so of course i hv to drive elsewhere.. i decided to proceed to the infamous carpark but before i could turn out of C3, she asked me to remove my jeans.. i said give me 1 min, i will be at the next venue soon. she tried toi unzip myjeans as i was driving. of course i was not at high speed but still its quite risky... i decided to stop and qwuickly unzipped and pulled out my cock. to my surprise she leaned downwards and still to suck my dick... super hard ... but i know i must drive off... i had to drive very slowly cos its super shiok..... but i also want to reach the infamous carpark asap as i need to f... her badly.....

anyway half way through the drive, she stoppped and sat up.. i quickly drive to the carpark. once we were there, i went out to the boot and took my newspapers.. covered all stragetic parts carefully and brought her to the backseat... somehow after she came in, one piece of newspaper covering the left side fell out. i bochap cos too high liao.. we started to kiss, and this time while kissing, i managed to unhook her bra.... she immediately pulled off her jersey while i removed my jeans.. she tried to unbutton my shirt but too anxious i tink. didnt manage to do it. i did it myself - removed my shirt.... i then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it off.. she was wearing a 'silver' gstring..  super wet i must say... we continued to kiss while i caress her hair.. blonde hair makes me super horny.. haha... i then pushed her downwards... and adjusted her position.. i leaned down to lick her pussy... well trimmmed (said its FOR ME).. knn, super liar but nvm...

she was moaning loudly and suddenly i tot i saw someone passed by.. i sat up and peeped through the window but saw no one... made me even hungrier.. i thgen adjusted my position and slid my dick into her wet pussy... she fucking screamed... dunno for wat... i said why? she said... just too shiok cos loing time didnt make love.. i said HUH, didnt we make love just more than a week ago? she said oh yes..... knn, at this moment, i know she is a super actresses liao.. but dun care.. cos i am gg back to tokyo soon, so just decided to f... her hard..... i pumped her hard, and to my surprise, i cummed inside her within 2-3 minutes... i was shocked... how come so fast, she asks? i said i dont know..... i then pulled out my cock, and we both sat up... she leanrted towards me, and asked me to kiss her while she stroke her pussy.. i agreeed. and she spread her legs wide... super wide.... while frenching her, she started to finger herself but less than a minute, she pulled my hand towards her pussy, and asked me to do it... i 'obliged' and stopped the kiss. i begin to fingered her fast... she moaned agian.. closing her eyes and giving that kind of 'come f... me hard" look..

knn, me see also horny liao.. pulled her downwards and started to fuck her again.... this time she tried to control her moan but i can see she clearly enjoying..... after a few minutes, before i was abt to cum, i pulled out, and let the sperm spill towards her breasts..... super shiok feeling.... i pulled her upwards and used tissue to wipe off the sperm.... we rested for a while, super tired liao.. before we put on the clothes.. and i alone went to the front seat to drive offf..

reached her house ard 12 midnight, asked me, when can we meet again? i said not sure... as i might be back only after 1 year... actually i will be back in june.. hahaa.. she said, u really made me feel like a loved woman for the past 1 mth.... i said, treat yr bf well but if u suspect he's having another gal, then dump him.. with your looks, i am sure many guys want u.. hahaha she smiled and kissed me for the last time...

ok bros, hope u enjoy my FR.... take care and huat ah!!

transgressor
18-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks for sharing. You take care too.

Nelsonchia84
18-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Sorry bros ESP those who pm me. I hv replied to most who asked for her hp. Somehow I can't pm reply the last 2 bros who msg me. Pm me again with your email add. Cheers and enjoy. Be strategic ah when calling her. Just use some excuse how u got her hp.

MMuser1
18-01-2012, 07:59 PM
nice one bro

sammyjay
18-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Brother, I am new here, you wrote a steamy story...Mind to share the contact of this Pinoy girl?

Thank you nd wish you all the best..

SirRumble
19-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Bro TS you are one lucky dude.

sedulous
19-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Can send the contact over to me? Thanks.

HunterJ
19-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Lol ! with so many dudes bombing her with sms or phone calls, i think she will be freaked out !! Haha. :D

pploftheworld
20-01-2012, 10:24 AM
nice FR - thumbs up

Nelsonchia84
31-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks bro who like my reports. Hope u enjoy, ESP those who had her number. One bro sent his fr to me. Haha a short report but glad u enjoyed. Anyway those who plan to ask her out pls be tactical. Cheers.

bongers69
31-01-2012, 07:31 PM
nice one bro:)

MMuser1
01-02-2012, 04:31 PM
nice sexperience bro, keep it up

tokoloshe
02-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing. Anymore?

lglg666
02-02-2012, 07:23 PM
POWER.......very interesting:D