PDA

View Full Version : Dejavu

hot.hot911
09-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Not used to write steamy story, so please be understanding if the grammar or story plot may not be as smooth as others..

1. Flash back with MILF landlord

Happen few years ago... Just back into S'pore, not intend to live with parents so looking for place to stay till i can afford to buy one. After spendsome to look around, find one that quite nice and not too expensive.

When first time when i came to see the house, immediately i like it because the house very nice and cozy also the location is quiet. But other that the lady landlord is a typical very decent HOT MILF lookalike.

the landlord was not intend to rent it out to male tenant because she normally only take in female professional because she only stay with her only SYT daugther that still in study in NUS.

After talk and talk quite a while, not sure whether my decent looking with decent professional job or others.. the landlord reluctantly agree to rent one of the room to me...

BEfore continue there is some details and statistics:
The LAdy Landlord let called her A mid age 36-28-36 (cup size are TBA) 167 cm with silky skin and a DIVORCEE
The daugther, let called her B still in NUS 2nd year statistics (TBA :D)

MEanwhile getting busy with new job and GYM session, sometime when i am at home at night, i did spend sometime to chat with A & B, just part of tenant and landlord routine.

Pictures below are not the real person but for illustration purpose of the A look alike

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/186/1864584146.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1864584146)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/385/385024510.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=385024510)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/312/312388586.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=312388586)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/777/777639903.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=777639903)

indubitable
09-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

BenjiGlory
09-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Camping for more.

luvuass
09-01-2012, 09:00 AM
hot milf story cumming-- camping with tent built up

4Dguru
09-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Camping here for more......

hot.hot911
09-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi all, before carry one,

Few things to say:

1. Ho to post pic directly,instead of show in link (anyone can show me the way, i will appreciate by showing more steamy and real pic) i can do it in exchange pic but not in here

2. i notice someone ups my point, thanks for whoever ups it (Can someone teach me how to see who ups my point)

3. On other hand, this is not for commercial purpose, so ur guys not necessary need to ups my point, just nowadays more freetime, so instead of rubbing cock, i believe doing some writing will be more beneficial for all of us... :D

continued....

Everything seem to be very normal and routine in few months.

and its was on one friday, the end of the working day as I was single at that point of time, the best solution and thing to entertain myself on friday is to go a bar and have some beer. Usually i go with my khakis or office mates. But that day, very unlucky as everyone have their own agenda...

Heading to a drinking place at chimes, As i ordered beer, my eyes immediately scan thru one very sexy chick, sitting opposite me, In my mind, Sui liau, tonite if doing oyster dive at least got the potential contact.

Then act like a cool gentlemen, grab my beer mug, i just approach her table without asking a permission to take a seat, i keep flashing my charm smile and seductive look and plunged into a chair.

"Hi i'm Didi, and I hate to drinking beer by myself" I said and flash out even broader and brigther smile

"I am angel, and I hate it when guys try to hit on me" She answered and smiled ironically.

S***, Kanasai... all my mood and euphoria feeling when down with all my smile already... (why today is so tao mei leiii)

This chick was a hard nut to crack and i can see it. She probrary brushed guys off easily so i lost my confidences liau..

I returned back to my seat and ordered 2 more shot to calm down.....

Suddenly, there is a tap on my shoulder (in my heart, knn just now the girl act tough now, after chase people not try to be freindly)....

then i turned my head and hey, its not the angel , but its A (my lady landlord)...

to be continued... (Lunch hr finish liau.....)

PS: i been dreaming that one day i will find my hot and ciao bu boss and her secretary will be in this position

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/906/906135225.jpg ([URL=http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=281985217]http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/281/281985217.jpg)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/167/167327472.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=167327472)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/46/161/1618939599.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1618939599)

HunterJ
09-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Set camp fire here waiting for next installment.

Btw, why can't I find such a landlord !!!

eeemen
09-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Me too, camping here for more milf stories, cheers bro . . . . . . . . . . . .

FRwriter
09-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Seems exciting. :)

jolenekoh
09-01-2012, 08:53 PM
ur pics kill it for me. those ladies in the pink r horrendous n seem too chubby. leave it to our imagination. dont need to show us any 'likely' pics

valuedguy
09-01-2012, 09:40 PM
v interesting! camping here. :)

5ag1_Boar
09-01-2012, 10:03 PM

1. Ho to post pic directly,instead of show in link (anyone can show me the way, i will appreciate by showing more steamy and real pic) i can do it in exchange pic but not in here

I tested and it did not work. I think SBF disable that in certain forums, including this one.

2. i notice someone ups my point, thanks for whoever ups it (Can someone teach me how to see who ups my point)

No way to find out, unless the person include his nick in the comments. If they leave it out of the comments, I assume that they do not care whether you up them or not.

transgressor
09-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Gooood! More, please.

woohoo123456123
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
camping here for more :p

hot.hot911
09-01-2012, 11:36 PM
I tested and it did not work. I think SBF disable that in certain forums, including this one.

No way to find out, unless the person include his nick in the comments. If they leave it out of the comments, I assume that they do not care whether you up them or not.
Thks for the feedback

hot.hot911
10-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Back to stories 1 ....

then i turned my head and hey, its not the angel , but its A (my lady landlord)...

I'm quite surprised to see her in this place, but more surprised to see her appearance today. She simply look like hot cougar in black sexy dress.... revealing part of her cleavage and silky legs..

"Hi, no date" she smiled
"Yes and no" i replied "???" she look at me
" Yes for this moment, no, will find one later if feel the urge" and i reply with cheeky smile.
" haha, you are funny"

" want to come over" she ask, "sure why not" and we proceed to her table. i saw empty glass

I still couldn’t figure out who was with her, and she saw my confusion and smiled.
“So, you are trying to figure out who is accompanying me?, She was teasing me because she knew I had no idea who the fuck she was with.

I looked at the beer mug next to hers and noticed a trace of lipstick on the edges. Aha it must be a lady, accompanying her! I got it and smiled to her.

“I am sure you’re here with the lady and I can bet”, I said gaining my confidence again.
“And the lady who is with you has a lipstick of an exciting color”, I added and smiled again.
“bingo”, She exclaimed

That moment I saw two lady approaching our table. She introducing her freinds to me, one is rachel the other is glewnn..We have fun and enjoy the ambience and each other. .. Finally in semi drunken state, we heading home..

Laying in my bed, i recall my first encounter story with MILF when back in my overseas uni life..

I have a freind during my uni life in states. We are in same class. To cut it short..

It was a hot summer day and My friend ask me whether i can give him a hand to set up new pool in his house. Since i have nothing to do, i’m agree to helped him set
it up. It was only one of those 4 foot deep, 12 feet around blow up pools, so we had no trouble except that his hot mom kept coming out to make sure we were OK. My friend's name is Tom. His mom's name is MAry. I am his only Asian freind. His mom is 5'5" tall with a great ass and 36C tits (with average ang moh housewife look but with all the curvy body).

After next few days I put on my swim trunks and a t-shirt and went over to Tom 's house. He lives about few block away so it wasn't far. When I got there I
knocked on the door and MAry answered. She said, "Oh. Hi."
"Hi, Mary, is Tom home?" I replied. She always told me to just call her MAry.
"No. He went out with Donna just fifteen minutes ago. Please come in," she said. Donna is Tom's girlfriend.

"OK. I just wanted to come by for a swim,. Do you know when he'll be back?"
"No. You know him with his girl. He never wants to come home to see his old mom when he's been out with a young thing like Donna," she said sadly.
"Why wouldn't he want to come home to see you? You're beautiful." I said without thinking.
"You think so?"

Oh boy. "Yeah. Of course I do. Just look at you. You're 30 plus with an amazing body and a great personality."
"Oh stop. You know I turned 41 last month," she said with a huge smile on her face.
"Oh. I forgot since you look so young." I just had to see how far this would go.
Changing the subject she said, "So you said you wanna go swimming? You go out and get in and I'll be out in a few minutes." She stood up and started walking to her room.

I ran outside, threw off my shirt and jumped in. Being inside cool water during summer time is the best thing you wanna do.
Mary came out five minutes later in one piece swimsuit. She had grabbed two towels and laid them on the lounge chairs that were there. She looked at me and smile "Do you want some sunscreen?" she asked me.
"No. I put some on before I came."
She applied some to her hands while I watched before finally she jump into pool

When she came up her hair was wet and she looked amazing.
She walked through the water over to me and tried to play with me and drawn me under but I brought my hand up to stop her and accidentally grabbed her boob. "ups, Sorry," I stammered but give cheeky look (in my heart i feel so shiokk and my little bro start to show some response liau..)

hot.hot911
10-01-2012, 01:56 AM
"It's OK," She replied, "I like it." She placed her hand on mine and rubbed it around. I felt her nipple stiffen a bit and reached my other hand up to grabbed her other tit.
I got that nipple hard and squeezed it with light pressure and She moaned. She let go of my hand and put her hands on my chest and started rubbing around. She worked her hands down further and found my light happy trail. Her hands autoroam body and go down into the centre of gravity, caressing and mocking my birdie.
I reached my hands up and grabbed the straps on her shoulders and pulled them down her arms and let her tits hang free. She reached in my swim trunks and found my now stiffening didi. I bent my head down and sucked on her left nipple then
went to her right when she grabbed hard on my dick.
"I never try Young Asian cock, do your mind if i do this?”

hot.hot911
10-01-2012, 02:00 AM
"I never try Young Asian cock, do your mind if i do this?” She pulled my trunks down to my knees and moved my hands away. She dove underwater and grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her face. Then she did something unbelievable. She opened her mouth fast and put my dick in. Mary started sucking my dick nice and soft then harder and harder until I felt the need to cum.
I pulled on her hair lightly and she came back up.
“??? You were about to cum?," she said.
Me grin “But I like to prolong my climax," I replied.
"Don't worry. I can help you with that." (please be understand first time with milf mah, so very nervous lor)
She dove back down and put my dick in her mouth again. This time she sucked as hard as she could and grabbed my balls till everything seem collapse and my 2ic explode. Duarrrr duarrrrrrr, I felt lots of sperms depart from my body and Mary never skipped a sucking beat. KNN, Her mouth never left my cock and she swallowed it all. Feel like ghosh bump and very tickling sensation over my didi especially the mushroom part.
After I was done cumming she ascended and said, "Now you will last much longer when we fuck." I started getting soft, but I knew I'd get hard again soon.
She pulled off the rest of her one piece and I looked down in the crystal clear water to see a light patch of hair above her opening. It was my turn to go down on her so I dove down and rubbed her pussy lips with one hand while reaching around and rubbed and played with her ass with my other. I stuck my tongue out and licked her lips up and down for a few seconds then stuck my tongue in. She shuddered when I went in and I lick it.
With my right hand I found her clit and started playing with that. My left was still at her ass. I pulled that hand back around and used two fingers to pull her pussy lips apart while I pulled my head back.
Then I plunged right back in and started licking all over. She loved it so much that within a minute of doing that she came. I was down there for moments. I swim and deep dive into her mei mei till she release her juicy into my mouth.
After a while, i plan my second round, I reached my hand down and stroked her pussy a bit while we stood there. She had reached down and grabbed my dick and tugged on it a little to get it hard again. It took a few minutes for my dick to become fully hard again, but Mary marveled at it, "Wow. The greatness of young sex organs."

Enjoy bro and To be continued..

jackurass
10-01-2012, 04:10 AM
power la bro,keep the story coming.

nitecrawllerr
10-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Your grammar definitely better than mine.

Keep the story cumming, bro.:p

hot.hot911
10-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Talk about grammar, normally if i need to send good letter, i will approach my bos sexy secretary to give me "A HAND", But this time, cannot ask her favor, because there is some part of the story plot may implicated her ..... :d

Ciaoo...

hot.hot911
10-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Your grammar definitely better than mine.

Keep the story cumming, bro.:p

Talk about grammar, normally if i need to send good letter, i will approach my bos sexy secretary to give me "A HAND", But this time, cannot ask her favor, because there is some part of the story plot may implicated her ..... :D

valuedguy
11-01-2012, 04:59 AM
1 of the hot hot stories here!

hot.hot911
11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Continued...

When I was fully hard and she had recovered from her massive orgasm I positioned myself and Mary in such a wayyy so that I could penetrate her steamy and delicate pussy without any trouble.

I placed my didi at her opening and pushed just enough for the head to go in. She liked that by crying out alot... "Si beh suang ahhh" (translate in singlish).

I grabbed her left tua neh neh with my right hand and palmed her brownish nipple. While I was doing that I push my xiao didi in a little more. About half way. She moaned loud with my movements. S**, this Momma is very noisey ler.... crying father mother quite a lot.... Got quite very turn on, I went in all the way and she moaned much louder than before. "KNN, don't be too loud" I say. "Later, Uncle and auntie and mei mei neighbors hear and come to see us." As i was not ready to kanna raid at that moment. The fence was
about 7' high and the closest neighbor probably could have been able to hear us if he/she was outside, but most people were at work at 1 in the afternoon.

And then......

To be continued :D

thrush
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
An interesting way of writing a story. Please continue.

lostbird
11-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Nice, await yours:)

eddtan1
12-01-2012, 06:54 AM
And then......

To be continued :D

And then.......quickly continue TS....;)
Good Story...Up you

hot.hot911
12-01-2012, 01:15 PM
And then.......quickly continue TS....;)
Good Story...Up you
Thks bro eddtan1

Carry on....

I grabbed her left tua neh neh with my right hand and palmed her brownish nipple. While I was doing that I push my xiao didi in a little more. About half way. She moaned loud with my movements. S**, this Momma is very noisey ler.... crying father mother quite a lot.... Got quite very turn on, I went in all the way and she moaned much louder than before. "KNN, don't be too loud" I say. "Later, Uncle and auntie and mei mei neighbors hear and come to see us." As i was not ready to kanna raid at that moment. The fence was
about 7' high and the closest neighbor probably could have been able to hear us if he/she was outside, but most people were at work at 1 in the afternoon.

With my precious dick lead the way in to stormy battlefield in forest of notthingham pussy, I started pulling back and pushing forward with all my might. :D

At first She was gripping my shoulders hard, then her grip softened then a few minutes later her grip started tightening up again. The sign show she start to losing the battle already lar and very soon cumm-meing, walau, need to punish and kill her hard , so next time not so naughty again lar.

Then I reached my left hand down and started rubbing her swollen pussy. Her Pussy grip on my did and hand grip on my shoulder getting tightened even more and I felt her shacking violently like high speed vibrator ler.. :D

. She screamed loud and loudddd....and I had to place my hand over her mouth to muffle the sound.

Ops. :eek: time off.....

My bos chio bu secretary ask me for "Lunch", She dress so sexy lar, I am so "hungry" liau......

jackurass
12-01-2012, 01:58 PM
bro hope u have a story with ur bos chio bu secretary.hahaha
good story pls continue.

hot.hot911
13-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Continued...

I kept going even though she stopped. I had to cum-ming soon. She started moving with me and my orgasm came closer and closer until it was unstoppable. I let out with a huge cunts that exploded and erupted another and another. I had a handful of cunts inside her. When I was coming down off my high, I felt Mary shudder again with another orgasm. I kept my dick inside her until she was done and I started getting soft.

When it slipped out I dove down for my trunks and her swimsuit and put mine on. I had to help her with her one piece because she seemed to be exhausted from our fuck session.

I helped her out and we dried off then went in the house. I went to the fridge and grabbed cold beer for each of us and walked over to the table where Mary was. She still had a dazed look on her face. (Fat dai look..)

"You OK?" I asked.
"Yeah. feel like a chiong cougar now, I just fucked a 20 year old Asian dick," she replied.
"Yup, and it was amazing, tot young asian dick is for appetiser but it seem full enough as main dishes..." She looked at me with slutty look and smiled.
Wa lauu eh.... Si beh tahan this Hot auntie.. Gonna fuck u until jialat jialat liao later...
:D

5ag1_Boar
13-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Continued...

I kept going even though she stopped. I had to cum-ming soon. She started moving with me and my orgasm came closer and closer until it was unstoppable. I let out with a huge cunts that exploded and erupted another and another. I had a handful of cunts inside her. When I was coming down off my high, I felt Mary shudder again with another orgasm. I kept my dick inside her until she was done and I started getting soft.

Errrrr... cunts? Kenna auto-spell-correction?

hot.hot911
16-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Errrrr... cunts? Kenna auto-spell-correction?

Most probrary bro @ 5ag1_Boar

I told her we should go to the living room and cool down. We sat there and talked about some random things. I asked her why she wasn't at work. She told me it was because she took a vacation day to get some things done around the house. "Well, you got one thing done in the pool," I said with cheeky smile.

She laughed. We talked about other things and then the conversation rolled around to what we just did. She told me that if I ever wanted anything I just needed to call and she would arrange things. I told her that I would definitely be in touch a lot.

It was about 3 o'clock when I headed home on my board with a smile on my face. By the time I left I had learned three things. One, that I have new FB. And two, finally i f*** MILF and third that this was going to be a great summer since leaving singapore.

eeemen
16-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Well done bro. Do carry onz with your MILFs stories plz. Thks n cheers . . . .. . . . . .