PDA

View Full Version : places to do it?

cynicalmindz
08-01-2012, 10:22 PM
any idea where has good privacy? not like carpark staircase / handicap toilet those type?

got one girl suggest to me ktv before, but there the door cannot see through meh? :confused:

Johnston
08-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Haw Par Villa and Singapore Zoo :D

FRwriter
09-01-2012, 12:16 AM
You want total quiet and privacy? I can only think of cemetery. Total silence at night, most of time. :eek: Last time got 1 or 2 of those "forest vice ring", operate once near the cemetery befor being raided.
Maybe Kranji war memorial or the Japanese cemetery (right in front or a private estate)?

It's quiet from what we see but what we can't see, I don't know.

Apocalypse
09-01-2012, 12:34 AM
any idea where has good privacy? not like carpark staircase / handicap toilet those type?

got one girl suggest to me ktv before, but there the door cannot see through meh? :confused:

try the sewers. or HDB roof tops.

helpmeokie
09-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Driving?

My fav spot... Drive into hort park and follow the road inside... Very ulu...

Reoxy
09-01-2012, 01:06 AM

Why you want to know?

You want to sian underage girls again?

Can you don't prey on underage girls?

BenjiGlory
09-01-2012, 08:42 AM
So how TS ???

cynicalmindz
10-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Why you want to know?

You want to sian underage girls again?

Can you don't prey on underage girls?

hey bro dont read abit of thread and then guess story on your own leh, i dont go underage girls one :(

cynicalmindz
10-01-2012, 07:54 PM
MSCP at midnite... LOL

first idea! but then very low class leh :eek: people now so picky

So how TS ???

prime location first! but later everyone wait at all the locations listed here i :p

Driving?

My fav spot... Drive into hort park and follow the road inside... Very ulu...

nice idea! is it the winding bridge there? :)

pro.d.igy
10-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Bird park. Behind the section where they house the flamingos. :p

But seriously, why don't you just book a hotel room if you want total privacy? :confused:

callmebad
10-01-2012, 10:06 PM
do it in a cinema
choose the most unpopular movie so that there is less people to watch and means more privacy when the lights are off and the show starts
will be good if you choose an x-rated movie, so that when there is moaning coming from the screen and you or your girl also moaning at the same time, people will not be able to differentiate the moaning is from where, better if the moaning from the screen is louder than the moans from you and your girl

or do it at those wet market place at night when nobody is expected to be around and you can choose any empty stall to lay your girl on it to ride on her

or do it at a cable car or the revolving wheel (near to Marina Bay)

or pitch a tent at the beach at East Coast and do it inside the tent (it's free some more)

Johnston
11-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Im dead serious: Haw Par Villa is so deads (no pun intended) that if you infiltrate into the amphiteater area you could probably fuck for an hour,,,

if you dont like to infiltrate into the amphiteter, you could try the "Abandoned Chinese Temple" near the musuem at HPV..... :D

Johnston
11-01-2012, 12:23 AM

A good question would be: is this girl a ktv hostess and does she want u to open a few bottles first...:D

As to whethr or not the door can see through, varies from outlet to outlet .....

jolenekoh
11-01-2012, 02:48 AM
You want total quiet and privacy? I can only think of cemetery. Total silence at night, most of time. :eek: Last time got 1 or 2 of those "forest vice ring", operate once near the cemetery befor being raided.
Maybe Kranji war memorial or the Japanese cemetery (right in front or a private estate)?

It's quiet from what we see but what we can't see, I don't know.

great idea

Bigbadken
11-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Go read up the thread titled 'fucking in public places'. tat should give you some idea wat other bros had gone thru.

Do some homework dude

ace_rc
11-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Do at KTV, bring some newspaper and masking tape , then seal up the small windows, remind me of good old time at JB's LSB

cynicalmindz
12-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Bird park. Behind the section where they house the flamingos. :p

But seriously, why don't you just book a hotel room if you want total privacy? :confused:

isn't hotel rooms quite expensive? can anyone quote me prices for frag/hotel 81? Was considering it, but left the most expensive option to the last choice.

do it in a cinema
choose the most unpopular movie so that there is less people to watch and means more privacy when the lights are off and the show starts
will be good if you choose an x-rated movie, so that when there is moaning coming from the screen and you or your girl also moaning at the same time, people will not be able to differentiate the moaning is from where, better if the moaning from the screen is louder than the moans from you and your girl

or do it at those wet market place at night when nobody is expected to be around and you can choose any empty stall to lay your girl on it to ride on her

or pitch a tent at the beach at East Coast and do it inside the tent (it's free some more)

Someone seems experienced! Last time i did it with a couple of girls before, but seems like have to sacrifice, need to wake up early to catch the AM movies, or even the damn laoya shows also have some goondu watching.

Thanks for the tips!

pro.d.igy
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
If you want total privacy and bonk your girl the whole day without anybody to distract you, hotel rooms are the way to go. Why do you think that a $100+ for a full day privacy is expensive? Nobody is asking you to go for the high end hotels. :)

On the other hand, if you are afraid of cost, I would strongly suggest you forget about having privacy at all. Just do it in some handicap toilets in some ulu shopping malls. :p

sickle
12-01-2012, 10:07 PM

Aren't there cameras inside :confused:

Johnston
12-01-2012, 11:51 PM
http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/marsiling-underpass/

However - the underpass IS near woodlands checkpoint... so no guarantees ;)

cynicalmindz
13-01-2012, 12:20 AM
If you want total privacy and bonk your girl the whole day without anybody to distract you, hotel rooms are the way to go. Why do you think that a $100+ for a full day privacy is expensive? Nobody is asking you to go for the high end hotels. :)

On the other hand, if you are afraid of cost, I would strongly suggest you forget about having privacy at all. Just do it in some handicap toilets in some ulu shopping malls. :p

haha true true! thanks bro. you know the going rates of the budget hotels?

pro.d.igy
15-01-2012, 11:46 PM
haha true true! thanks bro. you know the going rates of the budget hotels?

Different budget hotels, different rates la. :) I have not tried all, but those I've tried ranges between $80-$130. Different days applies. :)

Value @ Balestier not bad. Rooms quite clean.
Fragrance @ selegie also not bad, price abit expensive.
81 @ JC is ok if you are not worried about your girl being mistaken as a working lady.

For me, when I used to drink and got lucky, I never think about finding cheap rooms, just ANY rooms available nearby. Always used Amara Hotel, but expensive la, haha. Primarily a business hotel, therefore weekday rates set me back about $350+ Weekends cheaper. :)

jolenekoh
16-01-2012, 12:47 AM
sentosa beach. wrapped few pieces of towel over the two of u, do only missionary or doggy. if wanna do cowgirl, wrap towel arnd ur partner's boobs n both genital areas. do it at nitetime. when the view aint so obvious

Stubborn
08-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi,

I found this online. Maybe this will interest some brothers & sisters here as it is a survey by Fragrance Hotels (http://kwiksurveys.com/?u=HotelSurveySg)