PDA

View Full Version : 5 years of my life...

Blunder
08-01-2012, 04:11 PM
5 years and a handful of China girls

This is just but a portion of the past 5 years of my life. The 5 years of my life with a handful of PRC girls I had befriended... and bedded. Hehe!

Before the story gets exciting, I'll just give a short introduction about myself. I'm better known as J, a 20 years old dude (5 years back), standing tall at about 185cm & 75kg. I came from a slightly above average family who paid for my education in a private school. 

This school is the route to the start of my exciting life...

The demographics of my class is as followed: 70% of PRC, 25% of Vietnamese, 5% of others. I'm the only Singaporean that contributed to the 5% of the others. 

One fine day, we were to do a group assignment when this girl approached me. I still remember she was dressed very simply. A tight fitting tee with a pair of shorts showcasing her very sexy pair of legs. 

Xiao Qi: 你跟谁一组呀? 我可以跟你一组么?
Me: 可以啊,没问题
Xiao Qi: 你的 QQ 号是什么麻?
Me: 我不用 QQ 耶,我们交换 MSN 可以么?
Xiao Qi: [email protected]

I added her immediately once I reached home that day and she accepted shortly. We spent alot of time talking to each other online and I learnt alot about her. I managed to date her a week later via MSN. 

Me: 今晚一起出去吃宵夜嘛,要不?
Xiao Qi: 好啊,但是我今晚需要搬家耶
Me: 是喔?那么你需要帮忙么?
Xiao Qi: 没事,我搬好了给你电话

Xiao Qi, 18+ (dragon baby), is certainl a cutie from Sichuan, Chengdu. She stands at about 1.6 and is very fair. She has a A cup boobs but she is defintely very sexy with her slim waist. She stays in Sunny Spring (Geylang Lor 40), and has just moved 'house', from the master bedroom to one of the maids room in the kitchen in the same unit. I learnt that the main reason is because she has just broken up with her boyfriend and is unable to sustain the heavy rental for a master bedroom. She is also working illegally (holding student pass) in this pub in Chinatown, as a waitress.

Blunder
08-01-2012, 06:03 PM
About 10-11pm in the evening...
"Ring.. Ring.."
Me: 喂...
Xiao Qi: 我是小琦。我这边好了
Me: 好的,那么你15分钟下来吧。我在 Sunny Spring外面等你。
Xiao Qi: 好的,一会儿见!

As I stood outside Sunny Spring, I saw many scantily dressed ladies walking in and out of the condo, my mind started to wander... 

Xiao Qi: 嘿!
Me: 你来了!你今天好漂亮

She is dressed like usual, a tee and a shorts. I still remember she was using the medium size Ralph Lauren red color bag with black handle. Her make up was minimal. We went for some dim sum and though the food was horrible, the companion was awesome. 

After everything, I see her back to her place and she asked...

Xiao Qi: J, 上楼坐吧,但是我屋好小,要是你不介意
Me: 真的可以么?好啊,我当然不会介意。

It was already near 1am as we proceeded into the apartment and she led me to her tiny room in the kitchen. Her room was really tiny. About 7 by 6 sq feet, just enough for a single mattress, a wardrobe, a small ikea table with a fan on top. There isn't any room to maneuver at all (even the door cannot be opened fully) and to add on to the dismay, there is this small window just above her bed. Best, one of the window pane is missing, so she uses a huge piece of towel to act as a curtain. 

Xiao Qi: 对不起呀,我屋真的是有些小。但是我跟他分手后真的没有办法扛这么贵的租金所以只好搬过来这里 了
Me: 没事,我真的不介意

We sat on her mattress with our back against the wall and chatted. I was no longer a virgin but am still very inexperienced and with the no privacy settings of her room, I do not dare to make the first move. Luckily for me... 

Xiao Qi: J, 都这么夜了,在这儿过夜吧...
Me: 我.... 
She did not wait for my reply and she stood up to switch off the light.
Me: 哦... 
She put the pillow in place and the sole of our feet facing the missing window pane. I could feel the humidity of the room as I laid on the bed.
She laid by my side and I move my right hand under her head, around her shoulders. She asked... 

Xiao Qi: 你会热么?把衣服脱了吧好么?
As she was saying, she lifted my tee up and I accommodated her by sitting up and lifting my hands. Once the tee was removed she hook her hands around my neck and hugged me tightly. I ran my hands through her clothes, feeling the outlines of her body. 

She pushed my head down gently back to the pillow and she straddled on me. Her head was lowered as she plant a soft kiss on my forehead. She went southward, and I felt her undo my bermuda. 

We had abit of struggle as we removed each other clothings on her mattress, trying our best not to knock into the wardrobe and the table. We got into a vigorous tongue fight and as I spread her lips at the bottom, she let out a loud moan. I could feel her wetness and i knew she was one horny girl. Her boobs was small, A cups, but it was firm and perky. It fits her petite size very well. 

Xiao Qi: 等等...! 
She scrambled up and emptied the small drawers of compartments under her table...
Xiao Qi: 我的套套都用完了,你有么?
Me: 我没带呢
Xiao Qi: 那么今天只帮你口交好不好?

She went to him, licked my little head well, and in the tiny dark room, I could see her head bobbing up and down. This was the first time I'm experiencing a blowjob and I was very excited. I felt the urge to cum and within a couple of minutes I surrendered. I cum in her mouth while she continue to suck me dry....

azmokies
08-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Nice one young man, keep it up!! :)

jackurass
08-01-2012, 08:13 PM
nice one bro,hope to knw her too.

jolenekoh
08-01-2012, 08:14 PM
good story. keep it up. the PRCs in those private schools r really tempting!

woohoo123456123
08-01-2012, 08:25 PM
camping here for more :D

gentori
08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
School babes bring back memories

LittleGiant
08-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Prc dun bathe to zzz? lol

Blunder
10-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Nice one young man, keep it up!! :)

Thank you for your support bro

nice one bro,hope to knw her too.

Unfortunately she has returned to China about a year back and we have not contacted each other since...

good story. keep it up. the PRCs in those private schools r really tempting!

Thank you bro. Yes, they are. I have experience with plenty of them as class mates and school mates. Many of them are doll like with hour glass figures. Really wonderful!

camping here for more :D

Thank you for your support bro! First time sharing, hope my writing style doesn't disappoint you!

School babes bring back memories

Yes, really fond memories as I pen down the memories!

Prc dun bathe to zzz? lol

lol. They do bro! Just... I haven't get to that part... Haha

Blunder
10-01-2012, 03:04 AM
We laid side by side after she cleaned up a little. I was not expecting this for a first date but definitely I wasn't complaining and I knew we wanted more. Both of us stayed quiet, and I could feel her breadth down my neck. 

It seemed like a long time but I couldn't recall how long later, we heard the apartment door opened. The exciting cluster of voices from a group of girls came to our ears. I do not know in what dialect were they speaking in but each of them are trying to outdo the other in volume. From the thin layer of curtain that was covering the missing window pane, I saw the living room lights came on. 

Xiao Qi: 你等等我哈

She slipped into this extra large size tee hanging from her half zipped flimsy wardrobe and left her room. As I lay naked on her mattress, I wondered to myself what will we be like in future. I felt fortunate that I have found such a girl. She had a pair of big and bright eyes, and she resembles a naughty kitten who ever so often teases you. Probably the only department she lacks of was her small boobs.

She returned to the room soon after and I could see her smile cheekily. 

Xiao Qi: 想不想要呀?
She teased me with her tone of voice as she dangled a packet of condom above me. It seems she has fully opened up herself and I had no need to act decent any longer.

Me: 当然要啊... 有这么一个女神服侍我,哪儿还有原因拒绝
Xiao Qi: 老公嘴巴真甜哟

With that, she tore off the wrapper and capped me. That was the first time I felt like a man, having a girl to wait on me. From then on, I almost felt that I would prefer a girl from PRC anytime. 

I vividly remember she climbed onto me and lowered herself. She was very wet and it felt so good. She started to moan and she was loud. Being oblivious to the fact that her flat mates were still in the living room. I could hear them chatting outside and I'm sure they could hear her screaming inside. This excites me so much and has given me a new perspective in how exciting making love could be. 

Xiao Qi was a very open and verbal cutie. She has no qualms on talking dirty and telling me how she felt and how I should carry on to make her feel better...

Xiao Qi: 老公,快一些... 我就要来了... 中了中了...啊...!

I could still recall this instance when she lifted herself and stood up. She practically pushed the fan off the small table and bent down with her hands on the short table, lifting her hips high in the air. I picked myself up quickly and proceeded to accommodate her.  I couldn't last too long after this and I cummed for the second time and both of us collapsed onto the mattress.

Xiao Qi: 老公,好爽呀... 你真厉害,我们改次天天都这样好不好?
Me: 好啊,当然好。老婆要,老公怎么舍得不给?哈哈哈... 

She then stood up to switch on the lighs and seated beside me

Xiao Qi: 把你身后的纸巾递给我嘛... 来老公,我帮你擦... 

With such a service who could demand more? I was laying down with my hands supporting my head, wondering if all PRC girls service their guys like this. Afterall, this was my first experience with a PRC and I'm elated to have a girlfriend of this calibre.

Me: 对了,你刚才这样... 叫... 你外面的室友不是都知道?
Xiao Qi: 呵呵呵,那么你是不喜欢么?
Me: 不是不是,当然不会不喜欢
Xiao Qi: 那么老公会不会觉得比较刺激呀?
Me: 哈哈哈...
Xiao Qi: 你这个人还在傻笑什么?这个厕所只有我一个人用,她们的房间有自己的厕所,所以没有人会进来。夜了已经,我 们一起洗澡就休息了吧...

I knew I had found a gem and she is one to be treasured. 

guyhere
10-01-2012, 07:10 AM
i should go back to studying in a private sch man.

dennischan
10-01-2012, 07:17 AM
pls cont bro! v interesting

ZacCommand
10-01-2012, 08:30 AM
keep the story coming bro.

transgressor
10-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Nice. Didn't know private schools were so happening. Please continue.

wally888
10-01-2012, 08:45 AM
TS u said she worked in a pub. Wonder she go ST with other guys oso:confused:

sean69
10-01-2012, 09:39 AM

aiyoh.. why u so like that?? ... :D

chenzong
10-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Many Chinese women (Shanghainese excepted) do indeed know how to make their men feel like a man. Many Singaporean women have yet to learn this.

AhLiGu
10-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Bro, U are really lucky. Camping here for more.

Blunder
10-01-2012, 12:13 PM
i should go back to studying in a private sch man.

You should.. and I would love to too! Haha

pls cont bro! v interesting

Nice. Didn't know private schools were so happening. Please continue.

Thank you for your support sir. However am busy with work plus am cohabiting with my current gf so it's a little hard. Pls do ber with it as I try my best to update whenever possible.

Sorry bro, what's ST?
If ST means moonlighting with other guys..
Yeah she did and they will be part of what I'll be writing later in the story...

Blunder
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Many Chinese women (Shanghainese excepted) do indeed know how to make their men feel like a man. Many Singaporean women have yet to learn this.

I do not mean to stereo type but I agree with you bro. I'm not too mch a fan of what's going on in the commercial sex scene but from my humble opinion, i feel that they are more girlfriend material. But there are pros and cons la anyway.

But if one is rich and wants a mistress, I'll pick a PRC anytime I guess.

I'm not sure about Shanghainese but I don't seem to have any luck with them. Perhaps it could be they are too high up for me. Anyway just to share China is really a land of beauty. But until today, I'm still mesmerized by this girl from Wuhan, Hubei.

Anyway I feel that girls from northern china seems to have better assets. Of cos they are exceptions but in general I felt so. Anyone else feels the same?

Bro, U are really lucky. Camping here for more.

Thanks bro. Yeah, I was lucky for that few years. I was told that a person luck changes every 5 years. The last 5 years I probably had better luck and I feel that it's going downhill now. Haha... But I'm still standing strong and I hope things change.

Blunder
10-01-2012, 12:28 PM
My relationship with Xiao Qi progressed over the next few days. We spent much time together, "quality time". 

One of the days, I woke up pretty early and decided to buy breakfast for Xiao Qi as a surprise. I bought quite abit of food (enough for 5). I decided I need to get into her flat mates good books as well. I have neither seen nor interact with them before and have totally no idea on their background. 

I seriously think Sunny Spring is a condominium that is resided by probably 99% foreigners? Just like the demographics of my school. As I arrived at Sunny Spring, I wind down the window trying to recall her unit number to tell the security guard. Instead the guard smiled at me and I remembered him shouting "good morning" and the barricade lifted. Well, God should be on my side. 

As I stood outside her unit, I called her mobile and no one answered. I called again and still no one picked up. I stood and waited for like 5 minutes before I use the doorbell instead. 

"Ding DongGggGGGg...." 

Half a minute later, still no one. I pressed on the doorbell again twice.

" Ding DongGggG... Ding DongGGgGGGg...."

I heard someone walking towards the door hastily and I adjusted my polo tee to make sure I looked good.

Yi 姐: 这么早呀小帅哥,大伙儿还在睡觉呢,你先进来坐坐哈... 

She motioned for me to sit down as she rubbed her eyes and walked into the common toilet just beside the common bedroom. I walked into the living room and sat on the dining chair. The sofa by the living room was filled with their laundry and it was messy, very messy. 

I pulled out one of the chairs and left the food on the table. I felt like I've been caught off guard and am still trying to regain my composure. What a sight in the morning...

Blunder
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
She was at about Xiao Qi height, maybe slightly shorter and slightly meatier (but definitely still below the 50 mark). She was in this translucent nightie and at first glance after she open the door for me and turned away, I could see the rim of her nightie ride along her ass as she walked towards the toilet.

Shortly after I managed to regain my composure she re-appeared from the toilet and took a chair opposite me. Xiao Qi belongs to the cute category but Yi 姐 would be classified as 古典美. She looked like she was in her mid twenties and her features are sharp with clear eyes with a sharp nose. She had put on a bra when she was in the toilet because her cleavage could be early seen now, with half of it popping out. It looks very creamy and her boobs took a bounce as she sat down onto the chair.

I was mesmerized and she knew it, and she made no attempts to cover up. Instead she helped herself to what I've brought and I certainly didn't mind. I companied her throughout the breakfast with a hard-on and plenty of fantasies after that...

Yi 姐: 谢谢你的早餐哈小帅哥 !
Me: 喔... 哦... 没事... Xiao Qi 跟其他人都还在睡觉么?
Yi 姐: 对呀,只有我这么好在这儿陪你
Me: 不好意思呀,这么早就把你吵醒了
Yi 姐: 那么你就欠我两次了噢...
Me: 阿... 什么两次呀?
Yi 姐: 早餐是一次呀,然后上次啊你忘记了呀?
Me: 什么上次?哪儿次呀?
Yi 姐: 上次呀... 你不记得如果没有我,你哪儿有机会听 「啊... 啊... 快点... 好爽...」现在记不记得呀?
Me: 记得了记得了... 嘿嘿嘿

My face took an instant red as she mimicked Xiao Qi. 
I replied her sheepishly as I stole peeks at her creamy white boobs. I could see them jiggle with every move she made. (I learnt that she was 5 years my senior, working, not sure in a LSB or ... But it should be along this line. She has since returned to China and I miss her.. too!)

Yi 姐: 我吃饱了。你不吃呀?吃过了?等她吃?
Me: 喔,不了不了,是买给你们吃的
Yi 姐: 呵呵呵,也是哈,小帅哥哪儿会看上这些早点?你比较喜欢吃小笼包是不是呀?
Me: 哇?你好厉害!你怎么知道我喜欢小笼包?
Yi 姐: 当然知道啊,但是小笼包吃不饱耶怎么办?

She then stood up, bent down at ninety degrees. and continued "如果小笼包吃不饱要吃大包我请你吃OK? 你一直看又不吃是不会饱的喔"She walked to my side, picked up my N95 from the table and edge her body forward. Her creamy breast just half a cm away from my face. She dialed a number, canceled it and whisper into my ears "我的号,存好喔。饿了记得找我,我请你吃大包,你请我吃 ICE CREAM..."She emphasized on the ICE CREAM, then I felt her creamy breast brush past my face as she stood up. She walked to the other side and gave me a light peck on the face before she retreated to her room. 

doyle
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Camping here for more.

studdyme
10-01-2012, 12:41 PM
shiok story!

chenzong
10-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Anyway I feel that girls from northern china seems to have better assets. Of cos they are exceptions but in general I felt so. Anyone else feels the same?

Depends on what you mean by "better assets". Northerners do not necessary have better features - mobility means the "Beijing girl" you are talking to may actually be of Hunan ancestry, for instance. The joke nowadays is that all the beauties have gone to the big cities.

Blunder
10-01-2012, 07:25 PM
shiok story!

Camping here for more.

Thank you for your support! Appreciate it!

Depends on what you mean by "better assets". Northerners do not necessary have better features - mobility means the "Beijing girl" you are talking to may actually be of Hunan ancestry, for instance. The joke nowadays is that all the beauties have gone to the big cities.

You are so right bro! It's ok, I'm sure as long as they got the calibre, no one minds. Haha

Blunder
10-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I stay rooted to the chair, reorganizing the chain of events that just happened at the back of my head. Everything is happening too fast. I had a raging hard-on and started fantasizing...

Until then I have never had commercial sex experience, never had any one night stand. Sex on my first date and my first experience in receiving oral sex is with Xiao Qi, and that wad only a couple of days back. Now, I have this invitation and this is the first time I came so close to a 大奶妹! She wad AT LEAST a C or maybe a D, I don't know yet. Adding on to it, she is older, a 姐姐 and the way she teases and leads me on... Heavenly!

What happens in future, I wouldn't know. However, I know what I need to do now. I picked up my handphone from the table, saved her number under the name of Sunny (the only person I know in Sunny Spring, other than Xiao Qi). I didn't want to save her real name in case Xiao Qi questions. I then immediately deleted the recent call list as Yi 姐 has dialed her number just now. 

I couldn't stop recalling my close encounter with my new found 姐姐, couldn't stop fantasizing how it felt to be massaging a pair of big creamy white breasts. 

I was too engrossed in my thoughts and didn't see Xiao Qi appear from the kitchen (a quick recap, Xiao Qi lives in a "maid's room" in the kitchen). 

Xiao Qi: 老公...!! 你来啦...!! 想死我了!

Xiao Qi came out in a one piece pyjamas in a cheerful voice. She came to me, sat on my laps and put her left hand over my neck. I simply smiled at her and gave her a peck on her lips. 

Xiao Qi: 老公... 它今天起的特别早哟... 

She cooed like a kitten as she runs her fingernails through my gorin. Ever since the day we made love for the first time, we opened up ourselves to each other. I no longer had to act as this decent man infront of her. Even at times when I left for home early, we would speak dirty to each other in QQ (she registered an account for me). 

Me: 对啊!它知道要来找你嘛,所以也起的早
Xiao Qi: 哎,她们昨晚回来又忘了锁门呀。但也幸亏她们忘了锁门,不然你都没门进了。我睡的太熟了,都没听到你给我打 电话。

Now, I know that they do not lock the mian door sometimes. However, they have a habit of locking their room door. I stumbled for a reply...

Blunder
10-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Me: 对呀,幸亏没有锁门,不然等你醒来我的脚都得受苦了!
Xiao Qi: 好啦好啦... 原谅我嘛!我家老公在这屋是大红人呢现在。昨天又有人投诉你了!
Me: 我做了什么好让人投诉呀?
Xiao Qi: 昨天呀,你忘了么?我们在厨房那个的时候... Anthon哥说我们声音太大了。说本想到厨房来的,但开了房门听到我们在... 结果又倒回屋里头了。
Me: 昨天屋里有人么 ?!!?!! Anthon又是什么人呀!?!?

I always thought that where she was staying was a all female environment. I knew that her other flat mates like Yi 姐 all work late into the night. I wasn't aware there was someone home yesterday, much less a guy! 

Xiao Qi: Anthon呀,是这边一个叫 Yi姐 的男朋友。他们俩一间屋,就最后面那个房间呀。你都来了好几次了,但是没有机会见到他们。下次看他们哪天早 起或早回家给你介绍介绍。

I didn't want to let her know that I had seen Yi 姐. I continued to act blur, trying to live longer. Most importantly, I still feel very dubious of this Anthon guy. 

Me: 那么他还说了些什么呀?
Xiao Qi: 他说呀... 他就说我家老公一定很厉害,不然我不可能那么"性"福。呵呵呵。然后我就告诉他老公是最棒的!  

I knew it was sweet talking but I felt like I had a huge boost in self confidence after hearing this. 

Me: 还不吃早点啊?
Xiao Qi: 不要,我要吃你!我们还有时间... 呵呵

She stood from my laps and pulled me into her small room. She pushed me down gently on the mattress and she took off her one piece pyjamas. With only her sexy laced panty on, she positioned herself on fours with me underneath. She moved upwards and used her right hand to scoop my head up to where her cute breast was. 

Though she had small boobs but she had really long, pinkish eraser nipples. She will always tease me by using her erected nipple to brush past my cheek, and my face. Everytime I bite into it, she will start to squirm and turn, and it only makes me more excited and I'll nibble onto it harder. 

Xiao Qi: 啊... 老公... 好疼,好爽

With a nipple in my mouth and the other in my hand, I used my free hand to spread the lips of her pussy. I pressed my finger into her hole through her panties and she moaned. She reached for her huge LV wallet at the corner of the table and unzipped the coin department. Instead of coins, it was full of condoms. There got to be at least 10 of them inside...

Blunder
10-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Me: 哇宝贝,怎么你包包里藏着这么多避孕套?
Xiao Qi: 因为我怕呀... 就像那天在车上没带着。我不喜欢那样,所以放在包包呀。呵呵呵... 嗯... 啊啊... 老公别弄了... 老公,我帮你带...

She undressed me quickly and got greeted by my little brother. She sticks her tongue out, gave me a cheeky grin and licked the pre cum off the head before she gave a quick blow by bobbling her head up and down. 

Xiao Qi: 老公... 好大,好好吃喔...

It took less than a minute before it got to the full length. She gave the shaft a good lick, capped me, and motioned me to go behind her as she remains on fours. As I got behind her, she wriggle her tight ass and said... "老公,妹妹在等你呀。呵呵呵"

In a swift motion, I pushed myself into her and she started moaning. I love the way she expressed herself, not shy at all, no shame, and very naughty. I held on to her slim waist for support as I bang her. At the same I tried to visualize if the one I was banging was Yi 姐... I imagined her big boobs swaying to and fro. The wilder my imagination ran, the harder my movements were. 

「啊.. 啊.. 啊...!」Her screams interrupted my thoughts and her upper body lay soft on the mattress. The sight of this only made me more excited as I continue to hump her hardly. 

Xiao Qi: 老公.. 好爽,好爽... 
Me: 老婆... 我要射了... 

She immediately jerked forward, turned around, pulled  the condom out hastily and pointed my dick head at her face while she pumped away vigorously with her hands. In no less than 5 seconds I cummed onto her face. She looked so sexy. This was my first COF. She didn't stop there and then. She continued by putting my limp dick into her mouth and sucked it hardly.my knees buckled and sat heavily onto the mattress.

Me: 啊,老婆,好爽... 你怎么会...?
Xiao Qi: 怎么会让你射脸上是吧?你家里的A-片都是这样的呀。我想你应该喜欢然后加上你这么厉害所以就... 这样咯... 呵呵呵

As she finished cleaning up her face with tissues, she picks up the used condom and say 「老公你看!你好厉害,弄得人家超爽的」The condom was coated in a very thick coat of white cum by her.  

Xiao Qi: 老公,我去洗澡就可以上学了,时间刚刚好,你等等我哈
Me: 好的老婆...

I gave her a smack on her butt as she put on back her pyjamas and went for the toilet...

wally888
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
TS upzz u for nice sharing :)

callmebad
10-01-2012, 09:40 PM
didn't know that sex with 'school girls' was so easy
if many were as lucky as you, Geylang streetwalkers would have to eat grass:)

Blunder
11-01-2012, 01:08 AM
TS upzz u for nice sharing :)

Thank u bro :)

didn't know that sex with 'school girls' was so easy
if many were as lucky as you, Geylang streetwalkers would have to eat grass:)

Well, luck was a part. There are also many other factors I did not add in. But anyway, its just a sharing session. Hope you enjoy. Cheers!

Blunder
11-01-2012, 03:44 AM
We were a loving couple and we had a wonderful sex life until that day... 

It was in the early evening and while she was working I was at people's park complex browsing through holiday prices. It was meant to be our first holiday and it was supposed to be a surprise. Her workplace is also in Chinatown, opposite Hong Lim Complex. It's this small Japanese restaurant with really tinted windows. Though a self proclaim restaurant, most guys go there to drink, and therefore I make it a point to send her home from work every night. 

I walked down the street with plenty of brouchers still pondering on where we should visit. In that instance I caught sigh of a very familiar figure just across the street. It was Xiao Qi and another man. He was probably in his 40s? (I wonder which one of you bro is this man... Haha) 

He was in a formal attire and Xiao Qi had her hand clung onto his. I followed them for abit until I see them walked into Hotel81 Chinatown. I stood outside the hotel in a daze. I must have stood there for more than 5 minutes.

I took out my handphone and called her...

"Ringg Ringg...."

Xiao Qi: 喂,老公呀
Me: 你在工作么?
Xiao Qi: 对呀,我现在在厕所呢,外面的人好多,会好忙
Me: 是么?
Xiao Qi: 对咯,好啦,我迟点再回你电话,爱你哟

Before I had the chance to reply, the line went dead. I wasn't expecting this to happen to me. I went across the road and waited at a corner, and kept my eyes at the hotel entrance all the while. 

After what it seems like a super long wait, my handphone rang. It was Xiao Qi...

Xiao Qi: 老公老公老公!我好想你呀!你在哪儿在做什么呀?有没有跟别的女生在一起呀?
Me: 我... 在家楼下呀,就准备要去接你

This moment, I saw her walked out of the hotel, still on the line with me...

Xiao Qi: 老公最好了!
Me: 我要开车了,我们过会儿见好么?

This time, it was my turn to hang up the phone on her. I was still wondering what I should do as I see her shadow fade away, walking back to the direction of the shop. 

At about 11pm, the usual time that she knocks off, I saw her walk towards Hong Lim Complex. I called her and gave instructions for her to wait for me there as I walked towards my car. 

She was still as bubbly and cheerful as she hop into the car. I didn't bother to talk much and she knew something was amiss....

SYTBigBoobLover
11-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Suspected. Else, how come she got so many CDs in her purse? ;)

Blunder
11-01-2012, 03:21 PM
As usual we went for supper and by the time we reached the carpark of her apartment, it was already about 1-2am. 

Xiao Qi: 老公,你今天是怎么了?
Me: 你... 别再打工了行么?
Xiao Qi: 为什么呀?
Me: 因为我不喜欢啊... 说是工作但我今天看到你跟那个男生呀

She had a change of face immediately. From a caring gf trying to find out what happened, she turned into a very angry woman, as if I was the one who had done something wrong.

Xiao Qi: 你怎么跟踪我呀?你有没有尊重过我呀?算了,我们分手吧!

With that, she walked out of the car and disappeared into the life lobby. I did not want things to turn out this way but it still happened. 

Confused I am, I wanted to be sure if I was happy with her because of our sex life, or because I really am in love with her. For the next few days, I did not contact her, neither did I hear from her. I deliberately missed school and not log into MSN and QQ as I did not want to see her. I was disappointed in her and sad that things ended in this stage. Many of our neutral classmates were concerned and they sent their regards thinking why have not seen me for so long. I was touched. 

Blunder
11-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Suspected. Else, how come she got so many CDs in her purse? ;)

Yeah... Unaccountable. Tsk...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-01-2012, 03:51 PM
That's part time student cum working prc lady for you.

But...at 20 at that time..I guess you had your fun already..
We uncle here knows the f&f rules here but u didn't lost anything except your millions armies so it's all good... :D

wally888
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
That's power of kc. Make u confused and emotional........my guess your gal will cum back to u with more kcs. Correct me if wrong :D

Blunder
11-01-2012, 06:47 PM

We uncle here knows the f&f rules here but u didn't lost anything except your millions armies so it's all good... :D

Haha yeah. For her I lost only armies so she is fine. I learnt much more further on. I was naive then, now still but better than before. Haha

That's power of kc. Make u confused and emotional........my guess your gal will cum back to u with more kcs. Correct me if wrong :D

Yar, she came back awhile later. I guess most situations are somewhat similar in some ways or another.

Now I have learnt that act blur is the elixir to living longer when you are surrounded with PRC, especially the female.

Well, all that I have penned down are only the gist of what happened in my sexual life. Of cos slight changes have been made to spice up the story but the skeleton of the story remains as written.

Blunder
11-01-2012, 07:58 PM
This was the first time since being with her, I did not have sex for so long. I surfed for porn but it doesn't seem to help much. I figured it's better I get out of the house for some fresh air. Scrolling through my contact list pondering who I should call, I stumbled onto this name Sunny.

I dropped her a message "Yi姐姐,有空一起吃饭么?"

I didn't know why my hands tremble a little when I hit on the sent button. My heart was thumping fast and I was very excited. Not knowing how she would reply or if she would even reply. I waited and waited... 

2 days later, I was sitting around with my friends after supper when I received this SMS.

Yi 姐: 对不起呀我的乖弟弟,刚从国内回来。好久没有看见你了哈,找我什么事情呀?又要请我吃早点么还是这次要我请 你呀? :p
Me: 哦,难怪现在才回我。没有啊,找你想约你吃饭咯... 不知道你有没有空...
Yi 姐: OK啊,我可以啊。我都有空,后天才开工
Me: 那么现在可以么?我可以去接你
Yi 姐: 嗯,好啊!我还在机场,你来第二搭客站接我吧,我等你
Me: OK!15分钟,到了给你电话

I made some excuses to leave my friends and rushed to my car. I stopped at a petrol kiosk, picked up a small box of condoms and zoom to the airport. 

As I arrived at terminal 2 arrival hall, I saw her sitting alone playing with her handphone with a small hand carry luggage. She was in a black tank top with a pair of tight jeans which showed the outlines of her body very well. She looked much prettier this time round. Her facial features looked much more distinct with make up on. 

Blunder
11-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I went to her and sat down next to her... She was totally engrossed in her game that she didn't notice my presence a couple of minutes later.

Yi 姐: 喔!你到了呀!吓了我一跳,好坏耶你。怎么都不叫我呀,你来了多久了呀?"
Me: 我看你很专注啊,所以就不想打扰你咯。我才来不久啦。你想吃什么呀?

She gave me a hard slap on my shoulder "都跟你说过了呀!都没有把人家放在心上!" She whispered into my ears "你请我吃 ICE CREAM..."

I shuddered in excitement as I fantasized of what might come next...

Yi 姐 gave me another hard slap on my forearm "我是说去Swenson吃 ICE CREAM 呀。你想到哪里去了呀我的乖弟弟" She really seems like she is able to read my mind. With that she grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction while I struggled with her small, but not so light luggage. 

We had a long talk in Swenson and she teased me alot. She felt more of a lover to me than someone I had only met afew times. At some moments I even felt that we were closer now than compared to me and Xiao Qi then. Throughout the entire talk, she did not mention about Xiao Qi at all. It was already near 2am when we finished our dessert.

Yi 姐: 你明天不上课么,这么夜了还不回家?
Me: 没有耶,这几天我给自己放假,休息!哈哈
Yi 姐: 是喔!那就最好了... 呵呵

We were sitting side by side in the restaurant and it seems like we were the only patrons. The crew were also nowhere to be found, probably somewhere behind the counter. She has her legs on the chair tucked in neatly on a side. Sliding her arm into mine, she curled her body and rested her head on my shoulder, while her other hand caressing my thighs. 

I looked down in the 4-5 o'clock direction and it was a wonderful sight. It was a bird eye view of her deep cleavage! She was wearing a half cup bra and her creamy breasts are like spilling out of it. Every slight movement she made, I see her breasts jumped, like ripples on still water. 

My little brother got an instant hard-on and she knew it as she felt my muscles tightened a little. She moved her free hand from my thigh onto my crotch area. Her finger found my little head through my bermuda and she runs her finger along it, rubbing gently in a circular motion. 

I let out a soft groan. I felt like she had total control over me. 

Yi 姐: 舒服么弟弟...?
Me: 嗯,好舒服啊 Yi姐
Yi 姐: 我们去别的地方好不好...?
Me: 好呀 Yi姐,那么你想去哪里?
Yi 姐: 那么你先借我200... 我们去 lavender的飞龙酒店 ok?

Her voice was ever so soft and gentle. At that moment, I didn't know if I couldn't find a reason or I didn't want to find a reason, I agreed "但是我得先去提款机,我身上没有那么多现金"

She jumped out of her seat and pulled my hand,"来,我们现在就去!呵呵呵"

It was a very awkward situation for me as I tried to get out of the seat, half standing, trying to hide the erection even though there was no one

She laughed at the sight and pushed me back onto the seat with her hands on my shoulders. "对不起哈弟弟,忘了他还在生气... 那... 我先去厕所,你等他气消了,我们在提款机见!嘻嘻"

I cooled down a little, paid the bill and went to withdrew the money. She came out shortly after and looked more vibrant than usual. She looks so captivating...

callmebad
11-01-2012, 10:21 PM
sounds like those girls that you met are hookers than students
actually will rather prefer they come as hookers than students
because they give those who are really here to study a bad name
others may mistake them as hookers when they are not
maybe should relax a bit more to allow them come in the direct way than this indirect way as a student

francined69
11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
camping here.

had the luck of trying many Chinese gals (Hunan, Hubei, Jinan, Dongbei etc.) and the elusive Shanghai gal. treat them nice and you are rewarded with the title of "lao gong". hahahahaha

CyberRod
11-01-2012, 11:01 PM

Well said bro... Been there, done that... Up you... :D

xiaosiong
11-01-2012, 11:39 PM
steamy!!! TS pls post faster

Blunder
13-01-2012, 12:59 AM
sounds like those girls that you met are hookers than students
actually will rather prefer they come as hookers than students
because they give those who are really here to study a bad name
others may mistake them as hookers when they are not
maybe should relax a bit more to allow them come in the direct way than this indirect way as a student

Yeah man... I realized it like one year later. I was naive and dumb then, now still so but better than before. Haha.

Anyway I did came across a couple who are here as students. They are still doing well here now in sg as well. They'll be in the later part of the story, and I do thank you for taking time to read and even post your thoughts. :)

camping here.

had the luck of trying many Chinese gals (Hunan, Hubei, Jinan, Dongbei etc.) and the elusive Shanghai gal. treat them nice and you are rewarded with the title of "lao gong". hahahahaha

Anyway, like usually in sg couples use the term dear, they use 老公 in china. If I didn't remember wrongly, there is another term for wife in the Sichuan language. It should be 婆娘, and that explains 臭婆娘 for those that are not as nice I guess. Haha

steamy!!! TS pls post faster

Bro, I share a laptop with my gf so I have to use the phone. Bait challenging to post fast but I'll try my best. Anyway, thank u for your support and I hope you enjoy. Excuse me if I didn't write well.

Blunder
13-01-2012, 02:18 AM
We made small talks on our way to the hotel. I was super excited. The first time I'm doing this. As we stepped into the hotel, she hugged my hands as if we were long time lovers. As we stood by the counter, I told the receptionist "2 hours"

Yi姐 interrupted "No no, 两天"

I looked at her with wide eyes and she returned with a wink. She took out the 200 I passed her earlier on to pay for the accomodation for the next 2 days.

Yi姐: 那... 这钱就当是你请我住两天。床很大,看你要不要陪我咯
Me: 那么你家...?

She put her finger to her lips and pull me to the lift"ShhHh... 我们快上去" 

She hugged my arm even tighter as soon as we get into the elevator. I could feel the softness of her boobs pressed tightly against my arm. 

Yi姐: 呵呵呵,它又生气了呀,它真小气
Me: 因为你很性感啊

I always had mixed feelings whenever I'm with her. She is older than me and I've always got a thing for this older sister thing as a young chap. She makes me feel so good all the time. She knows what I want, what I need and she play her cards well. While I'm attracted to her, I feel intimidated at times. But for that moment, I only feel horny. 

Yi姐: 是么?哪里性感呀?这里?
She straightened her back and pushed her chest forward, as if to hint me on what to answer. 

Me: 是啊,你的好大
Yi姐: 呵呵呵,你还在发育,大才吃的饱啊

The elevator quickly reached where it is. I tried to hold my steps as steadily as possible while we go into the room...

wally888
13-01-2012, 02:59 AM
$200 for 2 days, damn worth it :D

Blunder
13-01-2012, 03:18 AM
$200 for 2 days, damn worth it :D

Same as buy car and house. Low upfront, but every month installment very heavy. Worst, if recession and bank do cashcall, sibei jialat. Interest alone can kill. So lesson learnt is rent car or house better, if can just pay up totally lagi better. Haha

Blunder
13-01-2012, 05:51 PM
I was very, very nervous. She knew it and she continued to tease me. 

She got me to the center of the bed sitting with my back against the wall, she straddled on me. She placed her hands on the outerside of her breast and squeeze it slightly... "喜欢么?呵呵呵... 有没有吃过这么大的包呀"

Me: 没有呢,真的很大耶,好迷人
Yi姐: 来,把衣服脱了,我给你洗澡

I removed my clothes and my dick was standing openly in full view to her. She chased me into the bathroom "在这儿等我哈乖,我一会儿就来陪你"

She joined me in less than a minute, with a towel wrapped around her ever so fair body. She got the water running and turned me around back facing her. I feel her hands run through my body, and I feel her 2 soft globes rubbing my back. She soaped my body and when her small hands reached my dick she wrapped her hands around it and move it in a up down motion slowly and gently, and asked "舒服么?想不想来呀?"

I have never felt someone gave a handjob like her before. It's probably because of the ambiance and settings of emotions that brought the goodness of a normal handjob to the next level. My voice went coarse and I tried to mumble at least a yes but I couldn't manage so I nodded my head vigorously. 

Yi姐: 才不要让你现在来!呵呵呵.. 
She dried me up with a towel, and sent me out to wait for her. 

While on the bed, I couldn't keep my excitement and my wild imagination kept on running. My little head took over my tiny brain. I did not ask myself on what ground did this happen. I practically seen her for less than 10 times throughout the couple of months I've been with Xiao Qi. While I know curiosity kills the cat, I only learnt that horny-ness kills the man... later. 

She appeared with the same towel wrapped up round her body. This time, I'm able to see her clearer. The bottom of the towel reaches her mid thighs, while the top of the towel did nothing but enhanced her curves. She laid on my left, covered ourselves with the blanket and looked at me with her pair of glowing eyes... 

Blunder
13-01-2012, 05:53 PM
We stayed on quietly for a moment. She then unwrap the towel, slide it down the edge of the bed and her arms encircled my chest. She wrapped both legs around mine and I could feel her dampness as she grinds herself gently on my thighs. I can hear her soft moans. A sudden rush of adrenaline heightened up all my senses.

I muster all my strength just to get my hand to lower the blanket a little to expose our upper body. She looks exceptionally sexy - white creamy breasts with very light brown areola topped off with a cute nipple. Her breasts jiggled in rhythm with her grinding. I ran my hand through her long wavy hair and moved downwards from her shoulder until I touched her breast for the first time. 

I cupped her breast gently and she purred. My fingers found her nipple and I pulled on them softly a few times to get it erected. I carried on playing with her boobs, squeezing and moulding them. It was such a pleasure doing that, and it was also such a pleasure seeing her squirm with everything I did to her. The way she reacted to my actions and the way she purred and cooed just gets me more excited. 

While my hands enjoy her upper body, she had her hands underneah the blanket teasing me. My balls have never felt better in the hands of another girl. She occasionally runs her fingers through my shaft and my little head. She did not once stoke my dick and it was such a torture, yet so pleasurable! 

I was in ecstasy and I wanted to cum badly. I sat up with my back against the wall and guided her head towards my groin area. She encircle her hands around the base of my shaft and squeeze it upwards, building up a huge pool of pre cum on my little head. She looked up to me, giggled like a young girl and said... "终于记得我喜欢吃 ice cream 了哈"

She opened her mouth and I see my little head disappeared beneath it. Her mouth was warm and I could feel her use her lips stroke me. Her moves were slow and I could feel her building the pressure within me. She slowly increases her speed while her head started bobbing. As if to match the rhythm, her breast started swaying to and fro. My free hands went under her body, feeling her erected nipples brush pass my palm everytime her breast swing. 

While all this went on, I knew I could not last much longer. My thumb and index finger found her areolas and I started pinching and twisting it. She knew I was  going to cum and her motion increases. In less than a moment I started to cum as I groaned in pleasure. She let out a little scream but I had my hands placed firmly at the back of her head, leaving my cock ejaculating into her mouth. 

After what it seems like forever, I removed my hands from her head to sweep her long wavy hair behind her shoulders. My cock was still in her mouth and I felt her tongue twirl around the little head as if to clean it thoroughly. 

As she finally finished sucking me clean, she sat up straightening her back and released everything in her mouth onto a tissue. She looked so, so sexy!

callmebad
13-01-2012, 09:13 PM
never mind, just lost and got one replacement real fast
if the old one didn't leave, how could the new one or replacement come & cum:)

Blunder
13-01-2012, 09:19 PM
never mind, just lost and got one replacement real fast
if the old one didn't leave, how could the new one or replacement come & cum:)

Kudos to that bro! I hope you enjoy the write up! Cheers!

Blunder
13-01-2012, 09:20 PM
She gave me a hard slap on my thighs and in a half scolding and half giggling manner, "你好坏耶,要射了都不说!"

Me: 对不起啦,我以为你会知道嘛!呵呵
Yi姐: 你不说我怎么会知道呀?
Me: 那么我下次早点给你说
Yi姐: 什么下次?谁说有下次呀?你这么坏,不要给你下次了!

I move closer to her and hugged her from the back. I couldn't help but move my hand to the underside of her breasts, having a feel of the fullness of her boobs. While caressing... "姐姐人好一定会原谅我的,呵呵... "

She gave a smile, so alluring that I'm sure no one would resist. Her hands found mine and guide it upwards to cup both her boobs. As she did so, she turned her head slightly and whisper "那弟弟舒服了,可姐姐都还没有呀,很不公平呐"

I lifted her heavy breast and cupped both of them for a gentle massage. As I squeeze and mould them, I would occasionally flick her nipples. "姐姐你的奶好大,好软,摸起来好舒服"

Yi姐: 呵呵,弟弟喜欢玩大奶呀
Me: 当然啊,男生都喜欢奶大的啊。但是你的特别大,所以就特别喜欢。
Yi姐: 呵呵呵,那么你之前的呢?不是辛苦你了?嘻嘻
Me: 对咯,她只是A罩杯,我最大也只是摸过B,没有摸过你这么大的
Yi姐: 所以现在小笼包吃不饱要吃大包了哈?嘻嘻!那,给你说要记得哟,我是34D,明天你给我买个性感的睡衣,我 穿给你看好不好嘛?
Me: 对呀,大包才好吃啊!好啊,明天我们去买,一定要买件超性感的!

She grabbed my forearms down and turned around. In a kneeling position, she lifted her breast up by supporting the underside and playfully tease me "好吃呀?那么我的乖弟弟饿了没有呀?"

I put my hands around her, grabbing her buttocks I pull her towards me. My mouth opened slightly as she pushed one of her breast in, as if to breastfeed her younger brother. The feeling was so taboo and I felt a stirring sensation underneath. 

I suckled on her breast as gently as I could, not wanting to hurt her in any aspect. I would nibble on her nipple ever so often. While my left hand is supporting her on her waist, my right hand would be massaging on her other breast.

She has had her eyes closed. Her right hand was at the back of my head, supporting the breast feeding while she uses her left to stoke me, pulling and pushing the little brother's foreskin. Her moans was so sexy at the same time encouraging my actions "嗯... 好舒服... 嗯... 大力一点... 喔... 喔..."

While I kept my mouth busy by suckling on her breast, my hands move downwards. Her bush was sparse and as I moved further down, I could feel the dampness from underneath the protruding lips. I reached for the slit between those lips and she pulled my head tighter against her breast. 

I freed myself from her hands and shove her gently onto the stacks on pillow on the bed. She looked at me and smile. She bit on her lower lips to further induce me and I saw a twinkle in her eyes. She laid down and crossed her legs with her knees forming a 90 degrees bend. I knew she was teasing me, yet again. 

I slowly pulled her knees apart and lower my head. Her pussy looks as if it was bloated and I separated her protruding lips with both thumbs. I saw a stream of thick, glistering cum and she moaned. Immediately, with my palm facing upwards I slid my middle finger into her lovebox. My finger traveled along the upper walls of her vaginal and it was so smooth and wet. I curled my finger upwards and found a rough patch and as I rub it gently, I felt the walls of her vaginal contract. I gradually increase my momentum and the same time, my thumb move upwards along the opening of her vaginal and found her clit. Rubbing my thumb on her clit in a circular motion, my middle finger applied pressure on to her g-spot.

With every bit of pressure I increased on her clit and g-stop simultaneously, her moaning became louder. Her hips started rocking, matching the rhythm of my movements. I enjoy the look on her face. Her eyes was closed and her breathing got faster. In no more than 5 minutes she started to pant and from the top if her vaginal's opening, I saw a long stream of white and thick liquid flowing onto my palm from my fingers. I could see her body quivered as her knees gave way. 

Sitting stark naked on the bed with her legs tucked aside, she was a real beauty. Her long wavy hair flows down her smooth back with some curls resting on her shoulders. Her D cup breasts was so full, it sagged a little with very pale shade of brown areolas topped of with a cute nipple standing proudly. Supporting herself on the bed with her hands straightened, she appeared a little flustered as her cheeks spot a very radiant reddish glow. 

I waved my hand cheekily in front of her, showing her the white and watery pool of deposit that she releases. She continued to blush as if she did not expect she would be succumbed so early in the game.

She playfully shove my hand aside and half pantingly as she tries to catch her breadth... "哇... 哇弟弟... 真的好爽好爽呀。好久没有这么爽了呢。你真的好棒耶!"

I was young and ignorant yet arrogant. I was a greenhorn who didn't knew what was going on, I felt very good within as she praised me. The way she conducted herself only made me more arrogant and this is the first big hole I dug, for my own grave.

callmebad
13-01-2012, 09:33 PM
no bad, can even give her squirting orgasm, which is the best a woman can get
if can do it well, every woman can come crawling for you:)

wally888
14-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Good nice story, next day she'll bring u shopping and chopping till u broke:D

HanaMaki
14-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Anyway, like usually in sg couples use the term dear, they use 老公 in china. If I didn't remember wrongly, there is another term for wife in the Sichuan language. It should be 婆娘, and that explains 臭婆娘 for those that are not as nice I guess. Haha

In china.. man call their wife as 媳妇儿~ nt 婆娘 or rather 臭婆娘 bah?:confused:

Blunder
14-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Good nice story, next day she'll bring u shopping and chopping till u broke:D

Yah, she bring me shopping next day but still lots of fun before that. I still think she makes a great wife. Unfortunately my parents didn't approve of her. I hope you enjoyed until now. Spare me bait of time and I will update as and when possible. :)

Blunder
14-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Me: 哈哈哈... 姐姐也是很厉害啊,湿得很厉害,呵呵!
Yi姐: 喂,好坏呀你!我年纪比你大,是你姐姐呢,没大没小!
Me: 不会啊,姐姐很性感,两边都很大,我很喜欢!哈哈哈... 姐姐来的好多呀!哈哈哈...
Yi姐: 对呀,人家好久都没有好好爽过了。弟弟还没有出动就把人家弄成这样了... 嘻嘻
Me: 好久?Anthon呢?
Yi姐: 别说他了,他老是就只会玩游戏,都不理我!我们一天到头都没有说上两句话。然后我也都没有把他当成是我男人 了。他就是帮我供房租,偶尔我就会应酬他。然后在你的出现之前啦,我发现他跟 Xiao Qi 有不妥,所以从那时后,我就死心了。

I was all hyped up until I heard this. My heart sank. I knew I had no right for this and it was all before my existence when this happened but I still felt down. I knew from the start something wasn't right with them. She was afterall my ex girlfriend if i should put it this way?

She was a smart woman and she sensed my dejection. She knew how to get me going. I didn't think much about it then. I didn't know she had a motive for telling me this until much later. 

Yi姐: 怎么了弟弟,不开心啦?那,你不吃亏呀,你都报酬了呀不是么?呵呵

Without waiting for my reply she put one of her legs across my laps and straddled me."旧的不去,新的不来.. 现在大包换小笼包不好么?" She knew I was a breast man and she playfully put my hands on her boobs. 

I can't help but continue to cup her breast and started my moulding process. "那么是不是我几时要吃都可以?"

Yi姐: 我哪儿舍得我弟弟饿肚子呀?只是你要知道我晚上需要工作呀。但是下班后我就随时都能陪你呀。
Me: 你在KTV工作不是很多男生?
Yi姐: 吃醋了呀?那么我现在答应你呀.. 不让他们上我,最多就是摸摸罢了..
Me: 那么Anthon呢?
Yi姐: 你也知道呀,我现在跟他一张床啊,加上租金都是他在给...
Me: 不然你搬出来吧?我帮你交租金
Yi姐: 真的么?!好呀!谢谢弟弟!

I was an arsehole to have even agreed and believed everything she says. With this promise, she hugged me tightly and gave me a soft peck on my cheek. I have there and then fallen prey to her. This was just the start.

Blunder
14-01-2012, 09:32 AM
In china.. man call their wife as 媳妇儿~ nt 婆娘 or rather 臭婆娘 bah?:confused:

If I'm not wrong it shd be the Sichuan language or something like that.

Joyluck
14-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Very nice story.Camping for more.

Stimsia
14-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Lucky dude
20 yr ol n rich sex life ...
The dreams of many.....
Free some More, at least the first girl....
Kc coming...

dennischan
14-01-2012, 12:06 PM
paying rental for a girl. wow, they do really know how to guide the conversation to their advantage (what they want)

comm
14-01-2012, 03:30 PM
paying rental for a girl. wow, they do really know how to guide the conversation to their advantage (what they want)

yaloh, what a cunning woman, everything u think of is what she wants !

Blunder
14-01-2012, 03:31 PM

Thank you for your support.. Will update in due time..

Lucky dude
20 yr ol n rich sex life ...
The dreams of many.....
Free some More, at least the first girl....
Kc coming...

Actually at that point of time I was 21 la, but just so the date of my bday had not pass, so I put it as 20.
The first girl also very materialistic, just so I left it out as I didn't want to go thru the hassle of typing out experiences shopping in takashimaya and paragon. Haha. If I am not wrong, ION not opened yet luckily! Haha

Yah, indeed they do. Perhaps I was dumb but just to caution everyone, do becareful while you communicate with them. Of cos perhaps those I met are just the few black sheep and it's not right to condemn all at a go but it doesn't pay to be more cautious of what could happen.

In the end I found out it's best to act blur. Act blur live longer. They may take you for a dumbass but you'll definitely be safer than those who think that they are smart.

Anyway, thank you for supporting and I hope you'll enjoy the later updates as well. :)

Blunder
14-01-2012, 07:38 PM
To side track a little... Just some information about myself - My parents run a small business and we are a slightly above average family. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately for me, my father is the only male descendent of his generation, while I was the only son, I received a huge wave of inheritance from my grandparents. This was the start on how I squander them away. 

At that moment, I felt like a king with her waiting on me. She knew I had fallen prey to her. She knew she had the upperhands and she knew I'm very weak mentally. She manipulated me into believing that actions were at a minimal in the KTV she works at. On a scale of 10 for being dumb and naive, I probably scored full marks. 

Yi姐: 你真的对我好好呢。我知道... 虽然我们认识时间不久但是我知道你是个好人。从来没有人对我这么好过。
Me: 那么你要怎么报答我呀?呵呵呵
Yi姐: 呵呵... 你说什么就什么.. 姐姐都听你的!
Me: 我... 想要...

"想要什么呀?你不说我可不知道要给你什么呀" She pout and folded her arms as though she was very unhappy.

Me: 我想要跟姐姐做爱...!
Yi姐: 呵呵呵,这么快又想要了啊?
Me: 哪儿有快呀?刚才我们都没有做爱到,刚才不算啊!
Yi姐: 呵呵呵,知道啦!你最宝贝了,难道你还怕我不会给你么?来,我的小老公,坐这里

She patted the edge of the bed as I abid by her instructtions. My hands did not leave her all these while. She has a nice buttock too, the type that is not too big but very shapely and full. I gave a queeze on her buttocks as she stood up. 

Sitting by the edge of the bed, I open up my legs to allow her to come in between them. She knelt down in front of me, held my half erected dick and looked up at me. "我先帮它做热身运动,呵呵呵"

She gave a slow and steady stroke as she pulled and pushed the foreskin. I leaned backwards with both hands supporting myself on the bed enjoying the show. 

Me: 姐姐好漂亮,好性感呀。比我看A-片的女主角好多了
Yi姐姐: 真的么?嘻嘻... 

She looked up into my eyes and kept the eye contact as she licks from the base of the shaft to the pee hole on my little head. 

In the kneeling position, she straightened her back and move closer. She held the base of my cock and position it to rub against her breast. Ever so often, she uses her nipple to tickle my pee hole on the head. The sight of this only made my cock harder. First time I experience this in real life. It wasn't as comfortable as expected but a live show on me got my blood boiling. 

She took it further when she positioned my dick between her cleavage. She held my hands and guide them to the outerside of her boobs as she pushed them together. She guided me for the first few stokes before telling me "来宝贝,姐姐知道你喜欢摸大奶,你自己来..."

I was in a state of trance as I grabbed her ever so soft breast to pump my own dick. It never felt better. My attempt at it kept failing as my dick keep slipping out. She started giggling as she grabbed my hands again. She reposition my hands on the outerside of her breasts again while she leaned forward against my dick. "呵呵呵,来宝贝,姐姐教你。那,把拇指放在这边然后把奶头按在一起,这样就不会掉出来了咯! "

I concentrated on her teachings. I cup her boobs from the outside and my thumb pressed against her areola. I push both hands together and I felt it hold better indeed. The feeling was fantastic. The feeling of beside squeezed tightly between 2 soft globes. Her hands went underneath to massage my balls as I controlled the breast fuck. 

"姐姐,我不行了... 我要射了...!"Yes, it was my second shot and I felt like cumming again after less than 3 minutes of boobjob. I grabbed her breast harder as I pumped more vigorously. 

She lifted herself up and pushed herself onto me. Her breast broke free from my hands. I landed on the bed as she falls onto me. Whispering into my ears "不行,姐姐不准你这么快来!套子呢,姐姐帮你套上去"

I jumped out of bed and rumbled through my bermuda's pocket. I grabbed the box of condom that I got on the way here and tore off the wrapper on the box, struggling to pull out one packet of condom. 

Yi姐: 哇,宝贝,你好坏呀!早就有准备了哈!是不是很早就想过要跟我... 啊啊啊... 呵呵呵
Me: 是...呀... 我经常会幻想着你的,真的。我第一次看到你的时候就觉得你很性感!我之前跟 Xiao Qi 做的时候都会把她幻想成是你,只是妳们的差别很大。

She motioned me lie down beside her as she giggled " 呵呵呵,真的么?那么你都怎么个幻想法?说来听听" she turned her back towards me. From the front, she reaches behind and held on to my rod. She lifted her leg a little and she positioned me along the slit of her vaginal. 

My voice went coarse as I stumbled upon my words... "我... 我就幻想呀... 我跟她做爱的时候,我幻想我在跟你做爱。我幻想我们在车上做爱,在大镜子面前做... 在... 啊..." I lost my voice as she naughtily moved my cock up and down her vaginal slit. I could feel the moisture of her inner lips on my little head as I keep arching my waist forward. 

"宝贝... 你还没有带套子呢..." She held my cock more firmly as she pushed herself backwards further. I knew she did it on purpose. I could her lips engulf the top part of my little head

"嗯... 好舒服.. 宝贝,我帮你套上去好么?"With that she tore the packet of condom. She held on to the tip of the condom with her mouth and lower her body till the condom lies comfortably on my little head. She rolled the condom down with her mouth in just a few strokes. 

She climbed into me and slowly lowered herself into me. I see my length disappear into her body as her moans became louder. She sat down on me with my little brother inside her. She pulled me up and hugged me tightly while my hands encircle her waist. 

Like a kid, I was very impatient as I jerk my hips upwards trying to get the session started. She saw my anxiety and started to grind me back and forth slowly. At that moment I felt it was more than jut a sex session. I felt like we were making love. I didn't know why, but I sensed that she cared for me alot and I felt wonderful.

My hands explored her body once again from her back to her naval to her breasts. Her hands held onto my shoulders tightly as she started to ride on me. As she went through the up and down motion, I see her breast bounce and it was such a sight to behold. I cupped her breasts gently as they jiggled in my hands. 

In no more than 5 minutes I felt like cumming. I was trying to hold back as hard as I could. I didn't know how, but she seemed to have felt it as well. She stopped moving and whispered "想来了么老公?我们慢慢来..."

The way she treated me only made me feel more loved. With my dick still inside her, our lower body remained still. She lifted my head slightly and we are kissing for the first time. 

"我们换个姿势好么宝贝?" Without me answering she lifted herself off me and lay down on the bed. I positioned myself above her... 

"宝贝... 慢慢进来,别太急..." She had her hands placed on my crotch area. Every time I pushed more of myself into her, she will stop me, wanting me to get used to her before she allowed more of me inside her. When I was fully inside her, she let out a loud moan... "啊... 好爽... 宝贝..."

I started to move my hips. I used long strokes on her, pulling my entire length out before shoving it in totally again. She looks at me with pleading eyes as if to suggest she wanted more. As I carried on with the long strokes, she started to resist me. 

"宝贝慢一点... 慢一点..." She had her hands on my chest pushing upwards as I tried to carry on pushing my full length onto her. "我真的不可以了... 老公等会儿... 嗯... 嗯... 不要老公..."I see her eyes closing and her grips on the bedsheet tightened. Her moaning and resistance not only did not stop me, instead I took it as a form of encouragement and I moved faster intensifying the pressure within the both of us. 

"啊..." 

We cummed together and I collapse on top of her.

Yi姐: 老公... 你好棒呀
Me: 你也很棒啊!

She sat up by my side as she rolled off the condom for me. "哇老公,第二次还可以射那么多呀!呵呵呵" She played with the condom with her fingers as she giggled. 

Me: 当然啊,多几炮都不是问题!哈哈

As we lay in each other's arm fondling each other making small talks, her handphone rang...

Yi姐: 
- 喂...
- 嗯,我下飞机了呀
- 我今天不回家,我们已经分手了,你也不需要等我了 88!

I knew who called her but I felt compelled to ask anyway. The way she spoke to him was cold, maybe a little heartless and deep down in my heart, I felt a sense of achievement. I was secretly happy.

Me: 是Anthon么?
Yi姐: 对呀,好烦的。不管他!我现在有老公疼我就好了,其他的都不理!嘻嘻... 

"哇,好迟了呢!都5点了要... 来老公,我帮你洗澡,然后睡觉。我们明天还有好多节目,呵呵呵!" She dragged my heavy legs to the bathroom for a quick wash up and we fell asleep in each other arms. 

eeemen
15-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Can't wait for the continuation bro, thanks! Cheers ...................

Blunder
15-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Can't wait for the continuation bro, thanks! Cheers ...................

Thank you bro for your support! :)

FxxkMarlbolotan
15-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Interesting... Carry on

Stimsia
15-01-2012, 05:15 PM
TS like many others can really write juice stories:D
Maybe I turn publisher sell their stories can earn millions haha
Sammyboyforum short stories haha
Guess sin garments will not allow so explicit details...
Maybe books also classified pg, 16 ra haha:p

Blunder
15-01-2012, 07:53 PM
TS like many others can really write juice stories:D
Maybe I turn publisher sell their stories can earn millions haha
Sammyboyforum short stories haha
Guess sin garments will not allow so explicit details...
Maybe books also classified pg, 16 ra haha:p

lol, thank you for your compliment! If u start to earn millions and what youve read in this thread plays a part, please don't forget me. Haha! Wishing you the best of luck and at the same time, I hope you enjoy. :)

Blunder
15-01-2012, 07:55 PM
The night before was great, simply wonderful. I stretched myself as I sat up. I took a glance at my phone and it was still early, not even 11 considering we slept very late in the morning. 

I turned to look her at and she looked wonderful. Even without any make up, her distinct facial features definitely will get heads turning. A classic beauty!

She was tucked underneath the blanket neatly and I brush my fingers through her wavy hair. Just like a baby, she was sleeping so soundly.

My morning glory was still standing proud when I joined her under the blanket. Facing her back, I slide my left arm under her neck and my right hand caressing her body lightly. I repositioned myself slightly and put my erection between her legs. I could feel the warmness between them and it was so comfortable. 

My hands helped myself to her ample breasts, kneading them slowly and gently, careful not to wake her up. I was fascinated by it's fullness and subconsiously, I started to rock my hips against hers.

I could hear her letting out soft groans but I wasn't sure if she is awoke. I carried on my grinding motion and I felt moisture start to form her bottom lips. I moved my right hand downwards and with my index and middle finger, I spread her lips aside forming a "V" sign with my fingers. My little head starts to feel more of it's wetness, and my fingers traced the outline of her vagina lips until I found a small, fat protruding lump of meat. It was like a magic button and as soon as I applied pressure onto it, her moans became louder. I rubbed her clit in a circular motion with my right hand as I pinched on her nipple with my left.

"啊.... 啊...." I felt her hand hold my dick from the between her legs as she elevated her right leg slightly. She then tugged at my cock towards her inviting lips as she arched her whole body forward for easy penetration. 

Me: 姐... 还没有带套子呢
Yi姐: 没关系... 老公快点放进去

I froze when she said that. I have never had raw sex before. All my ex girlfriends including Xiao Qi has emphasized and even demanded me I capped on before I proceed. Here was this sexy girl who is begging me do her raw. 

Yi姐: 快点呀老公,我受不了了!

My mind was weak and with her encouragement, I took the plunge. I pushed my cock into her as our body formed a right angle on the bed with me behind her. 

The feeling was terrific! As my little head ventured into her pink tunnel, I could feel the wetness along the inner walls of her vaginal. I felt my entire length of shaft being enclosed as the walls clamped in against my cock. No more obstruction and no more rubbery feel. Instead I had my first experience of skin to skin, meat to meat contact. 

I humped her slowly, gradually increasing my speed. My hands found her breasts as i cup them gently, supporting them as they sway vigorously everytime I shove my length into her. Her moaning only got louder and I knew she was about to cum. 

I stopped my humping midway and I see her desperately jerking her hips backwards to want more of me. Everytime she did so, I move back slightly.

Yi姐: 老公... 快点呀... 放进来呀... 我快来了

I didn't comply with her. I wanted to take control of her. I pressed her hips against the bed firmly to make sure she is unable to move back further. With my other hand, I held my very wet shaft that was fully coated with her juices. I ran my little head along her opening pushing it in slightly to part her lips once a while. I was careful not to penetrate her as her body started to squirm and convulse...

Blunder
15-01-2012, 07:57 PM
I knew she has cummed. My cock showed signs of her white deposit as I withdrew from her totally. She got off the bed and in a bending position, she bent down with her hands supporting herself on a chair. Her buttocks was lifted high into the air and it was so inviting. I could see her pussy clearly from where I am. It was glistering with her juices with white stains of her cum. It was a messy sight but it turned me on so much. 

As I went behind her to push myself into her, she started her moaning again. It was such an erotic sight as we could see us in doggy position through the reflection of the mirror. 

I could see her breasts swaying vigorously as my hands reached underneath her body to cup them. 

In a couple of minutes I felt the cum building up. My voice was coarse as I managed to get these words out of my mouth "姐姐我要射了"

Almost immediately, she turned around and knelt down in front of me. She started jerking me off with her small hands as I continued to knead on her breasts. The faster she pumped, the more strength I used to squeeze her pair of white creamy breasts. 

"啊...!" I let out a groan as she I shot my cum over her body. As I finally let go of her boobs, it was already slightly red with my finger marks. 

Yi姐: 嘿!你好坏,抓的人家好疼。你看嘛,都红了

I could only let out a chuckle as I reach over to plant a soft kiss on her breast. 

Me: 真的好爽呀姐姐。不用套做果然不一样耶。感觉舒服多了!
Yi姐: 呵呵,喜欢吧?我也是好久好久没有不用套子了。我们下次都这样好不好?
Me: 当然好呀。这样才会像夫妻嘛!哈哈哈
Yi姐: 对啦对啦,我还真找到了个好色的小老公呢。七早八早就弄人家... 但是幸好我的老公很厉害,农得人家特别的舒服!
Me: 当然咯... 哈哈哈

I got swell headed yet again after she praised me. This is probably what they have told everyone but it felt good to hear anyway.

Yi姐: 宝贝... 我们一起洗澡然后出门好不好...

We bath each other clean and get prepared for the long day ahead...

Spud_Boy
16-01-2012, 12:07 AM
出门花钱哦。。。

alot of us just fall for that willingly...

Blunder
16-01-2012, 09:33 AM
出门花钱哦。。。

alot of us just fall for that willingly...

Yes, I guess that is life. Haha.

一山不容二虎... 除非一公一母...

But our bodies got 2 head. That's why!

Blunder
16-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Dressed in a pair of skinny jeans topped off with a loose fitting khaki tee, she looked wonderful. The jeans embraced her legs tightly showing off her slim thighs, while her top sports a low neckline, revealing a slight bit of cleavage, leaving much for imagination. Her make up never fails to bring out her distinct and sharp facial features, turning heads around as she walked by. 

We first went to my place - a humble condominium along meyer road. I had a change of clothes while she use my computer to surf the net to look for her new nest.

She found a few promising deals and went on to arrange the appointment. After so we proceeded for lunch before the start of the viewing. In the end, we decided on the second one we went to. It was a studio apartment in the east but downside is, it could only be occupied in a week's time. We were fine with it and luckily for me, the price was still within my budget. 

My grandparents, after they pass on, they left behind their assets for my family in the form of a consortium. My main source of income at that point of time was to collect part of the rental revenue generated from the assets from the consortium. My grandfather was a smart man, he did so to prevent any disputes that might arise when he was gone. At that point of time, my 21st bday still had not pass, thus not allowing me to have access to the other form of assets left only for me.  

I had to be extremely careful with my spending, for my dad knew of how much I should have and I didn't want to be unaccountable for it. 

We went shopping for furniture. As far as I would like to hate for her spending so much of my money, I had to admit she has good taste in picking up items. 

We had dinner along the east coast, and we picked up a really sexy nightgown from Katong Cuty. It was black and it stretches to her mid thighs. Most importantly, at the front it was a "V" shape and the slit was so long it reaches her stomach area. 

I was fascinated, really! My mind went through an image of her in the nightgown and I achieved a raging erection. I have never driven so fast in my life before as we head back to the hotel.

Blunder
16-01-2012, 07:58 PM
It was already quite late when we returned to the hotel. She rambled her way into the bathroom with the nightgown as soon as we stepped into our room. She was just an like excited little girl with her new barbie. I dimmed the lights a little and remove my clothings until I was in my pair of boxers. Awaiting for her eagerly, I laid in the center of the bed. The boxers I had on developed a bulge as my imagination ran wild. 

I heard the bathroom door open as she stepped forward into the front of the bed. The room was tiny, but she managed a small parade in front of me. She was stunning! The nightgown fitted her perfectly. It has a slight glimmer under the effect of the dim lights. It was made of silk and it looked really slick on her skin. The deep slit in front showed almost half her ample breasts. As she came to sit beside me, there was no need for much imagination. I could see the shape of her entire breast, the fullness of it hanging down slightly with the nipples protruding out of her silky robe. The color contrast between the black glimmering nightgown and her very fair skin has greatly emphasized on her white creamy breasts. 

As she sat down, the bottom of the nightgown rode up her slim thighs, I could see her black thongs underneath. My erection grew to it's peak and she knew it. Sliding her hand up my thigh into the boxer, she whispered "喜欢么老公?"

I nodded my head with enthusiasm as I put my hands onto her waist. She helped me take off my boxers and she had full view of my erection. Pulling me on top of her, she pulled her thong sideways and tugged at my little brother with the other hand... "老公,我要..."

The way she initiated for sex turns me on. She is straight and doesn't hesitate to tell me what she wants. 

Me: 但是我还没有带套呢
Yi姐: 不带了,你是我老公。你记得别射里面就好了

With this, I enter her slowly. It was different today somehow. Perhaps she was still in her clothes. It was the first time I had sex with someone still with clothes on even though it was a nightgown. We kept the conversation going throughout the whole session. 

Me: 我是你的老公不用带套,那么是不是别人带套就可以...?
Yi姐: 呵呵呵,只会... 只会跟... 我老公做... 啊... 大力点老公
Me: 是么? 那么别的男人呢?
Yi姐: 最多... 最多只... 只是... 摸摸
Me: 摸哪里?
Yi姐: 摸... 上面... 跟下面
Me: 那么姐姐受得了?
Yi姐: 受不了... 所以... 所以... 要找... 要找宝贝... 嗯... 老公... 快点... 好爽...!

The way she talked to me, I didn't feel a single bit of jealousy. In fact it only turned me on further. She felt it and she knew how to turn me on further. I felt I was above the others and I continue to bang her harder. We fuck like rabbits that night. I cum 5, maybe 6 times from that night till the moment we checked out. 

Blunder
16-01-2012, 11:49 PM
I sent her home after we checked out. I was comtemplating if I should let her stay at my place for the week before her place was ready. As much as I didn't want her to see Anthon, I didn't want my parents to see her. The time wasn't right yet, or perhaps I knew she probably wasn't the type of daughter in law that my parents were looking at. I just dropped her at her place, I didn't see her up. I didn't want Xiao Qi to know about us. Maybe I was still concern about Xiao Qi at that point of time.

I went home after that to get change and returned to school. Afterall, I've been missing school for quite abit. I wasn't worry about the academic area, I was just worried I'll get barred from the final examination due to lack of attendance. 

School was great. Or perhaps it was the sex life that was great, that made me more confident in every area. I saw many chio bu(s), including Xiao Qi. It was about a week or 2 since we have not contacted each other. Maybe I was thinking too much, I didn't know, I thought I caught her stealing glances at me. However, I was more of a male chauvinist at that point of time. I acted very nonchalantly. The one who held more importance now is Yi姐, not Xiao Qi.

For now, I have a new schedule. Everyday after school, I'll pick Yi姐 up for an early dinner before she goes back to prepare for work. We didn't manage to have much private time for each other as our timing always clashes. By the time I end lessons, she has to work and when she finishes work it'll be super late. We abstained from sex for that week (Unwillingly of course). She works in a KTV near havelock area. I'll usually pick her up from Sin Hai San (新海山) or the nearby supper spots, or if not near the KTV she works in, chauffeuring her home from there. However, she gives me blowjobs in my car once a day or two. It would usually be in her condo carpark late at night after I chauffeur her home. 

Soon, weekend approached and I was looking forward to Monday. The day Yi姐 will move into the studio apartment. Well, weekends or not, they do not really matter to me. In fact, I prefered weekdays then. Many friends of mine were working, some running businesses, weekend never really meant anything being alone. I went online and logged into QQ. I chatted up some PRC girls (school mates & classmates). They had created this group for those who were in the same school and practically this way, I'm able to find anyone in the school easily. QQ is seriously a darn good program! 

It was already very late into the night. As I was about to log off, I received a pretty long message... 

你好狠!可以装着一副若无其事的样子
虽然我知道可能是我做错了,但是你也不能跟踪我呀
这几个星期,你要嘛就不上课,不然就看到我也不理不睬,这算什么嘛
过了这么久你连一个信息都没有发过来,你怎么忍心!
我讨厌你!

I didn't know what to do at that instance. The sight of her message reminded me of that day, the day she walked into the hotel with another guy, the day that she demanded a break up and walked out on me. I thought the best way is to ignore the message and go offline...

wally888
17-01-2012, 01:14 AM
My guess, your heart soften...........so u got x2 problems but 4x the fun! :D

Blunder
17-01-2012, 01:45 AM
My guess, your heart soften...........so u got x2 problems but 4x the fun! :D

Actually, havent really soften at that point of time. lol

I did had much problems initially, but I learnt alot from them. Then use the more lao jiao PRC girls tactic and use it on the younger PRC girls. lol

Blunder
17-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Anyway, I didn't know who zapped me. To make it simple, I don't even know how the pointing system works.

Once again, to those that added points to me, I thank you. To those that dont like to see what I post, just stop reading.

It's so funny that you don't like what you're reading and you come in here to zap people off their points.

If you do not want me to continue, simply reply and tell me to stop, if not, don't even click on this thread.

IwantbustyKim
17-01-2012, 02:02 AM
<3 your bilingual sex story..so steam man....no problem bro..me up u!!!:D Just continue the story

Blunder
17-01-2012, 02:10 AM
<3 your bilingual sex story..so steam man....no problem bro..me up u!!!:D Just continue the story

Bro, thanks bro. I really appreciate it. But it's the mentality of like "I vandalise the school wall and sibei heng never get caught cause I never leave my name on the wall"

It's so Kim Jong Il and Gaddafi if you ge what I meant.

It's so wtf? But thanks again.

I'm actually using an iPhone to type so, gimme a little time. I have the big finger syndrome and I have to keep backspacing.

SYTBigBoobLover
17-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Bro, thanks bro. I really appreciate it. But it's the mentality of like "I vandalise the school wall and sibei heng never get caught cause I never leave my name on the wall"

It's so Kim Jong Il and Gaddafi if you ge what I meant.

It's so wtf? But thanks again.

I'm actually using an iPhone to type so, gimme a little time. I have the big finger syndrome and I have to keep backspacing.

TS, many thanks for your effort on sharing your story with Iphone.

It's really not easy to post with Iphone, not to mention to write and share story through Iphone.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing. It's really a GREAT share! :)

Blunder
17-01-2012, 07:24 PM
TS, many thanks for your effort on sharing your story with Iphone.

It's really not easy to post with Iphone, not to mention to write and share story through Iphone.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing. It's really a GREAT share! :)

Thank you sir. I'll update whenever possible. Business is brisk nowadays and I'm facing a little issues here and there. Plus with girlfriend around a little hard.

Also thank everyone else who added points to me. I also thank all who enjoys reading it till now. There are probably some parts of the story which is not so moral later on. I hope you will just read it as a story and enjoy it instead of taking it personally.

Cheers to all.

Blunder
17-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Fortunately, my handphone rang to prevent me from thinking too much. It was Yi姐... "喂宝贝,我好不舒服呀,你现在就来接我好不嘛"

She sounded very very weak. Where she work was along Havelock, there was this old shopping center which I shall not name. I proceeded into the basement carpark  where I am supposed to pick her up. She wasn't there yet. 

I waited and in less than 5 minutes, she appeared, with an old fart supporting her waist. His hands were groping her as she struggled to take her steps steadily. Immediately I started my engine and with ny headlights shining onto them, it was only then he realized they weren't the only one. He was still very composed when he turn his head back to walk back into the shopping center premises. 

As Yi姐 came into my car, she reeked of alcohol and seemed to be intoxicated. As soon as she stepped in, she held on tightly to my hand. She then leaned back on the chair and closed her eyes.

I took a good look at her. Her make up wasn't thick, light yet alluring. Her long wavy hair falls over her sweet face. She was in a really short shirt that revealed her full naval. The top few of the buttons were undone and her creamy D cup breasts looked exceptionally huge in this attire. She had a matching black skirt hiked up from her thighs. She looks so wasted, but so sexy! 

As I sweep her hair from her face, I recalled the incident that just happened. The way that old fart grabbed her boobs... I wasn't angry, a little jealous, but very turned on. I immediately recomposed my thoughts, button up her shirt, straighten her skirt as I sent her home...

I caressed her face and gently shook her shoulders "老婆... 到家了... 到你家停车场了..."

She definitely is not in a state to walk home herself. I supported her by the side as we struggled to her apartment. I tried my luck... It opened! Just like why Xiao Qi say, it wasn't always their habit to lock the main door. It was already very late at night then and very quiet. I helped her to the door of her room and I left as I figured she will manage from there. However, the main reason is I didn't want their flatmates to see me there and the best thing I could do is to leave as soon as possible. 

The next day routine was the same, fetching her for an early dinner before sending her to work. As usual, I picked her up after work and she appeared normal compared to that of yesterday.

Me: 姐... 那老头今天没有送你出来呀?
Yi姐: 老头...?哪个呀?
Me: 你不记得了么?昨天你喝多了,是他送你出来的呀
Yi姐: 嫉妒了呀?老公在吃醋哟... 呵呵呵...
Me: 才没有!
Yi姐: 怎么了老公...?别生气了嘛,老婆最爱你的!

She teases me all the way as I sent her home for the last time. We were looking forward to tomorrow. The day she is set to move to her new place. As much as anyone would have guessed it, it more or less became my second home. 

The big day is here. I skipped lesson yet again, for 2 days. I collected the keys early, on her behalf as I knew she would still be sleeping. I didn't send her to work today as I have to be in our new home to wait for the furniture delivery. For the entire day, I cleaned the place and arranged the stuff. It was as though I went back to NS and we have the "stand by universe" punishment. However, the difference is, I did it with a willing heart this time. I made sure the house is clean and cozy, because it will be our home, a place that belongs to me and her... 

woohoo123456123
17-01-2012, 07:51 PM
pls continue!! :D

zuxy
17-01-2012, 11:13 PM

dennischan
18-01-2012, 01:22 AM
very nice story bro. And i love stories. :) keep up the good work. upz you

Blunder
18-01-2012, 02:28 AM
pls continue!! :D

very nice story bro. And i love stories. :) keep up the good work. upz you

Thank you bros for your support. A long one coming... And I will update whenever possible. Please do bear with me though!

Blunder
18-01-2012, 02:35 AM
Just as I opened my eyes, I saw the beams of sunlight shining through into our apartment. It was already in the mid afternoon. I felt a hand around my waist. I felt loved. I reached for my phone to look at the time and 3 missed calls, all from Yi姐. I must have got too tired and fell asleep. 

As I turned to look at her, I felt a stirring sensation at my crotch area. She was a sleeping beauty! She was in her the nightgown she was in when I first saw her. Sleeping on her right, facing me, I could see her her very deep cleavage as her breasts were squeezed together by her arms. I used a finger to playfully pressed down into her breast and it was soft, like a piece of bean curd. I pulled the nightgown down a little to reveal her nipples. It still is as arousing as the first time I saw it. Very light brown colored areolas with a cute nipple. I playfully pinched on her areola softly, wriggling it around. I saw her breast jiggled and chuckled to myself. 

"嗯... " I heard her let out a soft moan as she turned slightly. Immediately, I closed my eyes to pretend I'm still sleeping, squinting every now and then. I saw her turned on her back, stretched her hands and yawned as she pulled the nightgown up. I quickly shut my eyes as she turned her body towards me.

In a moment, I felt her fingernails run through the bulge of my boxers. It felt ticklish but good. Her hands slowly slide into my boxers to massage my balls. She slowly moved her hand up my shaft. As she uses her to hand hold onto my shaft I felt her thumb rubbed my little brother head in a circular motion and it was wet (probably with my own pre cum).

It was a great feeling and I wanted more! I pretended to stretch my body this time and as I opened my eyes, I saw her face to face. She was beaming...

Yi姐: 起来啦老公?
Me: 对呀,被你弄醒的,连它都醒了。哈哈哈!
Yi姐: 呵呵呵... 

She turned around and held my right hand as she turned. I slide my left hand under her neck while she she held my right hand onto her stomach. As I rubbed her flat stomach through her nightgown she said ... "老公呀,我跟你说件事... 但是... 你要答应我,你不能不要我..."

Immediately my hands froze. Still holding on to my right hand, she stretches out her left pinkie... "快点答应我嘛..." Her voice was a little soft yet she sounded playful.  

Feeling stranded, I helplessly hooked her pinkie with mine as I uttered a word of "Ok". 

Yi姐: 那... 你答应不会不要我的哈...!

"是啦是啦,答应啦,要不要盖章呀?" I asked as I put up my thumb

She moved her thumbs up and as it pressed onto mine, she reaffirms... "那... 你答应了喔!你不能不要我...!"

Me: 嗯嗯... 答应你
Yi姐: 昨天呀,你不是没有送我上班因为你来这儿帮我打理,记得么..?
Me: 对呀,然后呢?
Yi姐: 然后呀... 中午我还没有起身的时候呢... 那... 说了你别生气哈...
Me: 老婆再不说我就要生气了哟!

She held on to my hand tighter and "我还没有起身嘛然后... 然后我在穿着你给我的睡衣呀... 因为我真的很喜欢... 然后... 然后..."while she was holding on to my hands, she lifted it up to her chest area, pulled down her nightgown a little, and knead her breasts through my hands... "然后... 他就像你这样摸我呀..."

I was fired up at first, but I held on. As she guided my hands to her boobs, I soften down and instead of being angry, I was actually surprised by my own reaction, I was turned on. Very aroused in fact! I felt my erection coming back to life. She must have felt it too as it pushes against the cracks of her buttocks. I wanted to know very eagerly how it progresses and as my throat went dry, I asked in a very coarse voice "然后呢老婆.. 然后他做了些什么?"

Yi姐: 然后... 然后他就这样呀... 

She pulled out my index finger and my thumb, and as she guides them to pinch and twitch on her nipples, she moaned. Her hands weren't controlling mine anymore, instead she was caressing the back of mine hands as I continued to play with her boobs, kneading them softly, flicking her nipples every once in awhile.

Me: 然后呢老婆?

"然后呀... 然后他就把我转过来阿..."She turned around with her creamy D cups exposed. She edged her head forward and whispered "他说... 他肚子饿了,他说他想喝奶..."As she put her hands behind the back of my head, she pulled me towards her chest. With a thumb on the inner side of her breast and the fingers on the outer side, I squeeze it as though I was milking her, suckling on her nipple like a baby. Her hand ran through my hair and moaned everytime I nibbled or suck harder on her boobs. "啊... 嗯... 嗯... 老公..."

I continued to suckle on her breasts as she moaned and hugged my head tightly. "好喝么老公...?"I looked into her and nodded. While I continue to play with her headlights, she continued teasing me. Whispering into my ears, she asked"那么... 如果老婆也饿了... 你会怪老婆么?"

Me: 老婆最宝贝的了... 然后呢?然后老婆饿了怎么办?他有喂我老婆吃么?

She knew by this time, I couldn't have been angry. She knew I wouldn't be, and she knew i wouldn't get angry, even in future. She had me under full control now. She became naughtier and continued to tease me even more.

Yi姐: 那么... 老公希望呢?你希望他喂你老婆么...?
Me: 我... 我... 
Yi姐: 老婆真的很饿喔... 
Me: 我不希望... 但是如果老婆饿了就... 没关系!

I didn't expect myself to say something like that but it came out anyway. I didn't know if I really meant it. I only knownat that point of time, I wanted her to make me cum. 

"老公好坏蛋哦..." Her voiced cooed as she masturbated me through my boxers throughout. She playfully use her other finger to slap on my cheek as she continued the teasing... 

Me: 然后... 呢老婆...?  
Yi姐: 然后他跟我说他弟弟好热呀... 
Me: 然后... 呢? 
Yi姐: 然后老婆就帮他吹咯... 老公的弟弟现在热不热呀...?我帮它... 吹吹好不好呀...? 
Me: 好呀... 好呀...

I found my voice to be trembling as she dirty talked to me. As I lay back on the bed comfortable, awaiting eagerly, she move downwards to remove my boxers for me. My dick was standing, proudly, and it was the first time, that I saw so much pre cum on top of my little head. 

She giggled and stroke on my shaft. As she lowered her head, just like a kitten sipping milk, she gave my little head a lick, another lick, and a third lick. She opened her mouth and clamp it softly with her lips. In no time she was bobbing her head. It was an erotic sight, to see her boobs hanging out of the nightgown, bouncing up and down. I could only groan in despair as I was fully under her control. 

As she gradually increases her speed, I sit up to reach my hands out to squeeze on her boobs. I held her by the side, lifted her up and went on top of her. My hornyness has overcame me and as in the missionary position, I pressed my dick against her vaginal through her panty and it was very, very wet. I started humping her in that manner. I pushed my dick against her vaginal hardly and I could feel my little head went in with the panty acting as a resistant. In no more than a minute I came on her panty, and all over the bed.

I think until today, that was one of the time which I cum the most, even without the penetration. It was great, for me, but it wasn't enough, for us. I was pretty pissed in the later part of the day, that I had to change the bedsheet. I had only used it for 1 day. But it was worth the effort! 

I lay by the bed in the nude and rest, while she just lay by my side, looking at me as she kept her smiles on. I love her smile, it was lovely, even till the last time I saw her, it was still as lovely. She then reached for the packet of wet tissue by the bedside table to help me clean up, as well as to clean up the mess on the bed. A very wifey material (apart from the rendezvous with other guys). Hey, she can cook very well too!

She leaned on my chest with her arm spread across it and again, she teased me verbally "我的老公今天... 感觉很猛哈!有些与众不同"

Me: 怎了?你又想说什么了呀?哈哈哈
Yi姐: 没有呀,就.... 就说你很棒嘛!呵呵

In some way or another my head swell yet again. It's like my ex local girlfriends have never waited on me before, not to say praise. I believe this is true to some extend for most local girls. Or even to the cruel extend, I might love to hear lies then, I don't know but I definitely was a satisfied man. 

Me: 真的么?哈哈哈... 
Yi姐: 对呀,我老公是最棒的!
Me: 那... 你跟他... 还怎么了?
Yi姐: 我们呀... 那么你还觉得我们有怎么了呢..? 不过你答应过我你不会不要我!也不会生气的了... 是真的对吧...?

I didn't know what made me this way. I wasn't the least bit angry at her. Perhaps i was a little jealous, but I wanted to know what happen. Maybe... Maybe... Maybe I was even hoping that she could do this in future to spice up our sexual life. 

Me: 没有啊,我哪儿有生气?但是... 他... 有带套子么?
Yi姐: 呵呵,原来是担心这个嘛... 有呀,当然有带,只有我老公我准不带!呵呵呵!
Me: 那么你将来还会见他么?
Yi姐: 不会呀,我都已经搬出来了呀。将来不会再见到他了。除非... 你想我见他?

I was secretly disappointed and at the same time, pleased. My feelings were mixed and I was very lost. I was very unclear about how things turned out this way as I had used to belong to the type of possessive type of boyfriend. I didn't want her to know that within me, there is this new fantasy coming along. Therefore, as much as I would want her to meet him, I had to act like a macho man and say "当然不希望你继续见他呀。你这儿不是给我带绿帽么?"

Yi姐: 你说到哪儿去了?这不是带绿帽,这是制造性情绪呢... 

I agreed with her wholehearted within me. Perhaps she does know what I'm looking for. Perhaps she could've even felt what I wanted... But I just have to play the tough guy and said reject her "proposal". 

sg_boytoy
18-01-2012, 02:58 AM
If you do not want me to continue, simply reply and tell me to stop, if not, don't even click on this thread.

You mean if somebody really and actually tells you to stop, you'll stop meh?

:rolleyes:

TamKorSang
18-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Don't even try!!! I like this thread, brings back many sweet mammaries. Oops memories. :D

x9lee
18-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Wonderful story......

callmebad
18-01-2012, 04:48 PM
while young & single, fuck as much as you can
eventually when you settle down, you have to tone down

Blunder
20-01-2012, 02:30 AM
We didn't continue the re-enactment of what happened that day. We quickly washed up and we went out for a really late lunch as I sent her to meet her "colleagues" for their shopping before work

Looking up my watch it was only near 4pm when I reached home. Everything was in order. I did a little more cleaning, I remember I had to change the bedsheet. When everything was done it wasnt even 7. I was bored to tears! I had at another 7 hours to kill at least if she ends at 2am! 

I have this really bad habit. I love to go through my girlfriend's belonging. It is not right, I know, but I can't help it then. I couldn't contain my curiousity. As I see her laptop on a small study table, I switched it on. 

- Laptop start up...
- No password (sibei heng!)... 

As the desktop screensaver came up, it was a pleasant surprise. It was a picture of us, a picture we took during one of the nights in the hotel. Her desktop icons were very few and neatly arranged. I went into her pictures folder... 

She had plenty of pictures. Many of them with her ex boyfriends as they were pretty intimate (not Edison type). As I rambled through her pictures, she had a huge collection of them which were her 自拍... They were sexy. Many showed deep cleavages. An evil plot drifted into my mind...

Friendster was the in thing at that point of time. I created a friendster account in her name and added her pictures into it. I wouldn't say it's a bogus account, it just that it... She didn't know she had an account... yet... 

With her wonderful account created, I added myself and a couple of others (some of the people I had lost contact with but was too "proud" to add them). The next thing I did, I created an MSN account for her. Again, I wouldn't say it's a bogus account, it's just that she doesn't know of it's existence yet. I laughed to myself, in the disbelief that I actually did such a thing. 

I was in my own delusional world. This new friendster account, this new MSN, this new evil plot. Her friendster account display was this picture of her self taken picture with a deep cleavage. Even before the clock strikes midnight, her friends' request was shooting up like... like... like volcano eruptions. 

There were many testimonies left by my new friends. Some left really sweet messages while some use chose to use pretty crude terms. Some asked for her number, while some left theirs. I was pretty amazed that such a thing actually happened, the number of requests and testimonies that came in such a short amount of time. 

I ignored all of them until I saw a message came in her MSN, or rather, the MSN. It was a secondary school mate. I had not been in the same class as him before, but I knew him. He was one quiet guy who actually did quite well in his studies. While I had already completed my NS, he is still waiting for enrollment. He is Wilson...

Wilson: Hey, can we be friends?
Poser: 好啊
Wilson: Oh, you're not Singaprean
Poser: 对呀,从中国的湖北省武汉市来的
Wilson: wow, cool, btw you look really pretty
Poser: 不好意思呀,什么是btw?我英文不是很好

In my own delusional world, I was a 25 year old beauty from 湖北武汉 (same as Yi姐). I was studying in a private school. I had very few friends in Singapore, and am still single. 

These bullshit went on for awhile and i knew he has the hots for my girl. Yi姐 is indeed a ravishing beauty. We chatted for a really long time and for a moment I really thought I am Yi姐. My god... I must be out of my mind. Time passed really quickly and my handphone rang..."喂... 老公呀... 你今天来接我么?我快下班了已经。那我在 xxx 等你喔!爱你!" To my surprise it was almost 2.30am! I sped out of my place and rushed to the stipulated place to pick her up...

No more reasons for me to skip school. I picked up my tired body and headed for the shower. I dressed up, went to buy breakfast for Yi姐 who is sleeping so sweetly, left a note and kissed her on the cheek before I left for home to get ready for school.

I felt my head spin. I only had less than 4 hours of sleep. However, the sex was great last night. I cummed twice. I lived many of my fantasies after being with her. I played on my favorite AV tapes and we role played a little most of the time. It was happening. 

The assignments in school were getting heavier. By the time I left the library for my second home, Yi姐 has already gone to work. As I opened up the laptop on the table, I saw a note which writes "谢谢你的早餐老公, 我知道你在上课所以不想打扰你。你好好休息,我们晚上见!我爱你!" Ending off with the drawing of a cute heart shape. 

My heart soften. I felt guilty, the fact that I used her pictures to do such things online. However, I couldn't resist the temptation... The temptation of seeing another guy progress physically with my girlfriend. She was the one who led me into it. The way she teased me while she had her fun with Anthon. 

I switched on the laptop, logged into "her" friendster and msn. I read through the new testimonies and accepted the new friend request. I scrolled through the msn friend list and Wilson was online. As expected, he messaged me.

Wilson: Xiao Yi jie jie! I have been waiting for you. 
Poser: 为什么等我呀?
Wilson: want to talk to you mah.. anyway you look very sexy in this picture :p
Poser: 会么?呵呵.. 
Wilson: yar. can see your cleavage leh
Poser: 呵呵... 你好坏耶... 那... 你喜欢么?
Wilson: of course like! So big leh.. Got d cup? 
Poser: 哇,你怎么知道?你好厉害呢!
Wilson: hehe, u got other pics? 

I switched a couple of pictures on my msn display. Most of them had their cleavage exposed. He wanted a meet up but I played him down. Well... Of course I had to play him down. I'm a guy, how could I ever meet him. Giving him the excuse that I don't know him well enough after all, we need to know each other more. 

We chatted for a long time and soon, it was time to pick Yi姐 up and I bid him good night. 

Blunder
20-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Don't even try!!! I like this thread, brings back many sweet mammaries. Oops memories. :D

Wonderful story......

while young & single, fuck as much as you can
eventually when you settle down, you have to tone down

Thank u for your support! :)

Chris888
20-01-2012, 03:13 AM
hahah i wonder why create fake acc.. sekali the jie jie also use the fake acc scam other guys:eek:

callmebad
20-01-2012, 10:11 AM
creating a false or imaginary 'girl' to flirt is okay if don't involve any cheating
from this incident, the lesson to be learn is to go out to the real world to meet face to face is better

dennischan
22-01-2012, 05:37 PM
internet anonymity. very interesting, pls be more detailed on this bro

wally888
24-01-2012, 01:55 AM
No wonder some of the dating websites got pretty mei mei send them emails never reply one :o

pohh
24-01-2012, 08:48 AM
keep rolling please.... your past was bag with good memories:D

thumb up

Stimsia
29-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Just my fantasy
Farking good times whilst schooling:D
Just curious TS grandpa leave him how much monthly allowance to sustain such luststyle er I mean lifestyle...wow condo for mistress..

wuliao_5529
29-02-2012, 03:58 AM
where is TS??

beloving
15-04-2012, 06:21 PM
bro, no continue?

Blunder
17-05-2012, 12:49 AM
No wonder some of the dating websites got pretty mei mei send them emails never reply one :o

I hope there are not so many 无聊 people like me. Haha!

internet anonymity. very interesting, pls be more detailed on this bro

We only chatted on it for like a couple of times and I deleted the account when I went back into the real world.

Just my fantasy
Farking good times whilst schooling:D
Just curious TS grandpa leave him how much monthly allowance to sustain such luststyle er I mean lifestyle...wow condo for mistress..

Its more of his investment returns than monthly allowance. I lost a big portion of it anyway. I lost a small portion of it to her, the next portion of it to another her, and the other portion of it to another her, and the list goes on and on...

where is TS??

bro, no continue?

Sorry, was in China for CNY. Subsequently had some work to follow up therefore didn't had much time to continue writing.

I'll continue my write up in awhile. Updates would be slower but I hope you all would enjoy it. Please pardon me if you don't.

Cheers!

Blunder
17-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Life was good the next few days. Examinations was drawing near. Everyday was class in school in the morning, and class with Yi姐 at night. I had little time to spare for myself, not to say Wilson. I had to juggle between friends, school and Yi姐, time spent was meaningful and life was great.

I was then in the 2nd year of my studies. Unfortunately, good times don't last. Yi姐 received news that her close ones were involved in an accident and she had to leave Singapore. She was on work permit then, and as it was near the permit expiry date, she decided that she might want to spend more time in China. She didn't know when she will want to return. Maybe it is true that 男人都是犯贱的. I decided I want to reconcile with Xiao Qi but at that point of time, the Sichuan earthquake news shook the entire world. She too went back to China because her family was greatly affected by the quake. It was a hasty decision and I was lost. I could only send them my regards and wished them the best.

This sparked a new chapter in my life.

I was alone at home when I received a phone call from an unknown number...

[RiinGggGgG... rInGgggGg...]
Me: Hello...
Nan: 嘿!记得我吗?我是Nan! 我从中国回来了。
Me: 嗯 Nan! 好久不见!
Nan: 出来喝点东西吗?顺便叫起Qi。我给她打电话了,但是换了号都没给我说!
Me: 我和她已经分了,她也已经回国了
Nan: 啊?你们怎么了?
Me: 说来话长!
Nan: 出来说吧,我们在xxx见

Qi has 3 sisters (good friends), Nan, Xing, and Sarah.

Nan was a very Korean look alike lady. She loves everything about Korea. The most intelligent lady among the 4, she stands at about 1.63 and definitely weighs below 45. She is very slim, fair, with natural shoulder length curls at the end of her hair. She comes from a very, very rich, probably a reputable family in Hunan, Changsha.

Xing and Sarah are another 2 big pretty lady. Xing is very tall, at about 1.7+, with A cup boobs. Sarah was the most busty among them. But this is left to be shared at the later part of the story...
I met Nan at a cafe in the Eastern part of Singapore. She looked prettier, having just returned from her internship, which she chose to be done in China because of her rich family pulling strings. I could still vividly remember her in a pair of blue shorts and a loose blouse topped off with a cardigan.

Me: 嘿 Nan
Nan: 嘿!好久不见了哈... 你跟 Qi 到底是什么事情了呀

I told her everything about me and Xiao Qi excluding Yi姐.

Nan: 哈哈,其实你跟 Qi 之间的事情我们都晓得啦,但是也不知道怎么开口给你讲
Me: 对的,我也猜到你们晓得。但是你当时在中国,我又没有你的手机号。然后我和 Xing 和 Sarah 又不熟。所以...
Nan: 是啦,我明白的

We chatted on further and it has indeed been quite awhile that I had such enjoyable time. I do not talk about my relationship issues with my friends and therefore, talking to her makes me feel as if I've had taken a load of burden off my shoulders. Somehow I needed someone to talk to after being alone for some time.

On her part, she hasn't been getting along too well either. She too has broken up with her boyfriend. She was very pretty, but just not my type, or so I thought...

Blunder
18-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Wei and Zhong are 2 buddies of mine. We have been suggesting for a short getaway trip for some time. However, they'll be bringing along their girlfriends and I felt like a lightbulb.

Me: No No No! 我死都不会去的!You guys are telling me to accompany you, be your Ah Mat to drive you all the way up there to Gentings, carry for shopping bags and send you back to Singapore safely. Not a good bet.
Wei: Com'on man! Be a sport! You promised! We've been planning these for months!
Me: We haven't planned for it at all. One of us brought this up casually when I was with Yi and we haven't talked about it ever since. Besides, It was meant to be a group date. Now that I'm alone, both you and your girlfriends carry on.
Zhong: Don't be a pussy! Find someone to go along. There isn't any room for consideration. I'll be booking the rooms for next week and I'll count you in. I'll be your Ah Mat, so see you next week!

Sitting by the window of the studio apartment which is meant for Yi姐, I was staring blankly into the open sea. This is one of the older condominiums which has a spectacular sea view. However, it was pitch dark except for the lights from the ships at open sea. The wind was great as I felt the breeze blowing through my face. I have since converted this studio apartment into a resting place of mine. I have started to fall in love with this place, probably because of its view, the huge space for a studio, the extra courtyard space, my memories with her, and most importantly I still have more than a year on the lease. No one else knew about this place of mine.

Somehow or rather, I picked up my phone, and sent a text message to Nan.

“下个星期要去云顶散心吗?我会和几位朋友一起上去,但是他们都带着女朋友,所以要是你不介意,我只是想要 个伴”

The saying goes something like, if you dont ask, it will be a 100% no, if you do, you still have a 1% chance. I stared earnestly at the phone, fiddling it with my hands, waiting for the answer...

[BeEpPpp... BeEpPpp...]

“好啊,日期时间再让我知道。我要睡觉了,你也早些休息”

I was ecstatic as I went through the sms the upteempth time, making sure I got the answer right. Immediately, I started to really PLAN for the trip as I informed Wei & Zhong.

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 10:17 AM
please continue.. mix of languages seems OK.. my command is not so good.

JackOff
18-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Wow spend some time to read from the 1st page till here.
Very nice story, thanks for sharing, and waiting for more to come... TS please continue :)

Blunder
18-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Thank you bros for the upping of points.

The updates might take awhile as I'm using a phone to pen these. It's really not convenient for me to use a laptop due to some reasons.

Thank you for understanding as well. I hope you enjoy the story.

Cheers!

Blunder
19-05-2012, 10:56 AM
I had been busy and had not much time to meet her until the following week, the night we depart for Gentings. Zhong drove his dad's Alphard, large enough to accomodate all of us comfortably for the journey. Zhong and his girlfriend took the front seats, Wei and his girlfriend took the middle seats, while the back seats are left empty for me and Nan. After they picked me up, I directed them to Nan's place to pick her up. Throughout the week, they've been wondering who is this mysterious Nan who will be companying me for this trip. Dressed in a blouse and a high waist knee length skirt, she had an additional cardigan. While I was busy introducing Nan to each of them, I saw Zhong gave me a sly wink through the rear mirror.

Journey up the North South Expressway

I vividly recalled that we had abit of supper in Johor Bahru first. Through the journey, I had quite a bit of conversation with Nan as the car heads up the North South highway. We started chatting about Xiao Qi as she was the closest mutual friend we had. One thing lead to another and...

Me: 其实Qi这样做真的很不负责任
Nan: 对呀!最讨厌不负责任的人了。但是她不算惨的了。你知道吗?我之前的男朋友啊,他不是不负责任,他是怕责任 !
Me: 怕责任,这还倒是挺新鲜的... 怎么说?
Nan: 我跟他在一起那几个月什么都没有做过... 他说怕我会怀孕... 这种责任都怕,真是太没有用了
Me: 哈哈哈... 这个好笑!第一次听到这样的事情!

I wasn't sure if I can take that as a hint yet... But I am definitely sure it was a good start.

As we progressed up north, I sensed she is feeling sleepy and I motioned for her to take a rest first as the journey is still long. She leaned her head towards my shoulder which I gladly lent it to her. Before she doze off, I placed my left hand onto the mid thigh of her right leg and there wasn't any resistance... :)

Pagoh Rest and Services Area

Nan's eyes were still closed when we reached Pagoh. As the rest of the crew stepped out of the car for a smoke, I stayed inside. Her head still leaning onto my shoulders, it was so comfortable. I have not encountered such a feeling for a long while and this feeling of love was coming back altogether. As I lay back on the seat, i felt her tug lightly on the end of my sleeve.

Nan: 把包包递给我...
Nan: 陪我去厕所可以么?
Me: 嗯!好的

As we returned into the car, took our seats and started moving out...

Nan: 不管啦,下辈子我要做男生
Me: 为什么呀
Nan: 因为男生不需要来月经啊,每次来月经都很不舒服

“肚子不舒服么?” I asked as I moved my right hand onto her stomach.

“不是那边...女生来月经是这边” She held my hand and put it under her high waist fluffy skirt to her lower abdomen

A large portion of my hand was rested on the outside of her lacy panties. I rubbed my hands against her lower abdomen on a circular motion, at the same time, sliding my hand into her panty. I could feel her pubic hair. It was sparse and they felt very fine. They felt so sexy.

“哎呀!不可以啦!” She yanked on my hand and leaned her head onto my shoulder again, this time, both her hands resting on my legs. “她明天才会好”

I smile as I heard her last sentence...

Gentings

We reached Gentings early in the morning, decided to check into our rooms and took abit of rest before our planned activity. It was only until we were checking in at the front desk that Nan tugged on my sleeve again and asked me “我们俩是不是一个房间?”

I mumbled under my breadth.. “是不是不方便?如果不方便我们看看有没有多一个空余的房间...”

Nan: 对不起呀,我没有别的意思... 只是我没有跟任何人..
Me: 没事没事... 其实我也真的没有给你说清楚,是我的不是

We finally checked with the front desk and fortunately, or unfortunately, there was a connecting room available. It was a different level from Zhong and Wei's room. As we proceeded on into our own room, I heard a series of knocks from the door of the connecting room, which could only be Nan.

“我们把这道门开着可以吗?我其实怕一个人睡觉”

I was pondering.. "This is so what the fuck! You were the one who wanted a seperate room, but now you were saying you're afraid of spending the night alone in your room.. What are you up to?"

“当然可以啊!那么我这边的门都会是为你开的... 哈哈. 那么我先收拾收拾...”

There wasn't actually a lot for me to pack anyway. I was done within minutes and I took a glimpse of what is happening in the next room. Her room was really dim with the curtains drawn totally. Only the bedside lamp remain lit and her petite figure could be seen emptying her bags into the wardrobe. Her fluffy skirt complimented her slim body by bouncing along with her every movement, making her look like a really cute secondary school girl even though she was already 22 then.

I took a glance at the time and it was still so early. Therefore I went for a bath and at the same time, had an urge to release myself. As I walked out of the showers, I peered into her room and saw her lying flat on the bed. As I went nearer, I realized her hair was tied to a bun and she actually looked pretty without any make up. She is someone very particular about the cleanliness and neatness of her belongings, yet the bed was sprawled out with items from her handbag. She must have been tired. I tidied up the items for her on the dressing table and sat by the bedside. The way she snuggle herself like a baby while she sleeps, the way she tried to grab the ends of the blanket to cover herself as she was lying on top of it, it all looks so captivating. That scene reminded me of many movie settings where the tired wife fell asleep waiting for her hubby to come home from work, and the hubby felt like he is the luckiest man as he looked at how attractive his wife is.

I couldn't help and my hand reached out to caress the side of her face. She was so attractive I couldn't bring myself to do anything to her. I went back to my room, grabbed my blanket and put it on for her. I patted her on her bottoms through the blanket and planted a kiss by her cheek before retreating quietly to my room.

Blunder
19-05-2012, 07:18 PM
It's been a long time since everyone had such fun. We managed to take some rides in the theme park and with the cooling weather, it is definitely another factor that made our mood better. Dinner was brief but filling. We spent some time in the casino and after which, Nan and I headed back to the hotel room.

All the while, the connecting room doors remained open. Though not fully opened, the best view allowed me to peek at half of her room. The very silent environment has helped much by allowing me to hear what might be happening when she is at the other half of the room, not within my sight. I was resting on the chair, smoking and waiting for a chance to carry out my plan which I've been hatching for the past week.

Not too long later, I heard her bathroom door close and soon after the water splashing sound. Immediately I took out all the necessary tools needed to carry out this plan. The first item, a notebook - I have this habit of carrying a small notebook around, noting down interesting things or thoughts that came by. It could also act as a diary as well. For the last week, I've been painfully searching for Nan's wants and penning them down from the last page of the notebook. I've also noted down all her thoughts from QQ and my thoughts on them. I quickly scribbled some of the happenings today, some of her actions which left a deep impression in my mind, and my feelings on her or to her. The second item is a simple pendant which I've bought her from a boutique in town when she agreed to come on this trip wih me. The last item was my i-phone - I had selected and uploaded some of her best pictures into an password encrypted album.

Reviewing every procedure to make sure thing goes right, I went to my iPhone settings, set its auto-lock features to never. This is the only way she will be able to see whatever is in my phone without me showing it to her. I used the pendant as a bookmark, setting it to the page which is meant for her to see and placed it by the corner of my bed. With my blanket still in her room, I snuggled myself to a comfortable position at the corner of my bed. I soon fell asleep with the phone in my hand (her picture from the password encrypted album showing), and my hand resting on the notebook with the pendant lying in between it.

[Click...]

I have always been a light sleeper and I was awaken from the sound of the bathroom door opened. From the slightly ajar connecting door, I could faintly see the lights from the bathroom shine into her bedroom. I closed my eyes again, this time, pretending to be asleep.

After what it seemed like forever, I finally heard her open the connecting door. A short while later, I felt her prescence as she put the blanket over my body. While my eyes were still closed, I could feel her taking the phone away from my hand. There wasn't any movement for quite a moment and I felt compelled to steal a peek at what is happening. She was looking through my phone now, and all is progressing according to plan. Indeed, I could hear her put the phone onto the bedside table after awhile. She must have gone through all the pictures there (only her pictures were inside). She lifted my hand slightly and when my hand returned to its original position, I could not feel the notebook there. I heard her meddling with the pendant and necklace as the soft rustling sound caused by them surfaced. I heard soft chuckles as she flipped the notebook page by page.

Now that I've played most of my cards, I'm waiting for her to show hers. This time, I felt her plant a soft kiss on my cheeks. As she put aside all the tools which I've used for this plan by the bedside table, I felt her presence left me. I felt really disappointed and while my eyes are still closed, pondering on what I should do next, I felt her snuggle underneath the blanket behind me. Her right hand reached out from behind me to rest on my upper arm. I could feel her breast pressing against my back, and the warmth of her thighs against the outerside of my legs.

That is all for the night. I don't want to play the game too fast and far for fear of giving myself away. We should have a good night sleep and I intend to take things slowly with her... This plan has worked out very well and I can finally sleep smiling :)

Blunder
20-05-2012, 12:32 AM
“ J,起身了.. 快起身呀.. 快去梳洗我们要去吃午餐啦...”

I felt a hand caress my face as a feminine voice echoed through my head. I rubbed my eyes wearily and Nan was sitting by the edge of my bed. I remember the pair of skinny jeans that she wore showed off her slim and sexy legs. She had on a blouse and a black jacket which suit her really well. I was mesmerized by her smile and I could still recall it till date.

“你终于起身啦... 你快去刷牙洗脸呀...”

I took a glance at my watch and dragged myself off the bed. Indeed, I have overslept, it was time for lunch. Nan stood up behind me and pushed me all the way to the bathroom. At the door of the bathroom, she gave me a hug that made me feel so loved.

“J... 谢谢你为我做的一切”

She pulled away from me slightly and revealed a necklace from underneath her blouse. As she held on to the pendant, “ 谢谢你的项链,我真的好喜欢,我会一直带着的”

How I should react to her wasn't in part of my plan yet. I looked at her sheepishly, not knowing how I should react to her actions. I had mixed thoughts and feelings on this episode.

Me: 你... 都知道啦?
Nan: 知道呀,我什么都知道的。我很聪明,你骗不了我的。呵呵呵...
Me: 那... 你... 知道了就好...
Nan: 好啦,你去洗澡,快点... 全部都帮你打点好了...

She edged me into the bathroom, kissed me on my lips before closing the door for me. Her lips felt wonderful. I saw my packet of cigarettes by the side of the bathtub half filled with water. I dipped my hand into the water, it was a little hot, but it felt good this way. I undressed, lie in the bathtub and smoked my cigarette. I saw on the basin was my toothbrush with toothpaste already squeezed onto it. Immediately, I thought differently about her.

Xiao Qi was like the first PRC girl I've connected with and sex with her was fun and good. Yi姐 wasnt too much of someone might want to look for in a partner. Of course, needless to say, I enjoyed her presence and I hope she could've been around longer. Now, Nan was different. I felt more loved with her than with the previous two. Perhaps many might feel it is because my focus is on her, but the feelings she gave me are different and it remains until till today.

JackOff
20-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Bravo bravo ! Very well written... It like watching a movie in my mind while reading your story. Please continue.... :)

WHATeHeck
20-05-2012, 02:16 AM
This is very well written! Two thumbs up! :)

francolin
20-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Tremendous effort! Thanks for sharing.

Blunder
20-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Tremendous effort! Thanks for sharing.

This is very well written! Two thumbs up! :)

Bravo bravo ! Very well written... It like watching a movie in my mind while reading your story. Please continue.... :)

Thank you very much. Will continue in abit.

Cheers!

MdmVodka
20-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Like your story <3 Continue please. :)

Blunder
20-05-2012, 06:51 PM
We had lunch after checking out of the hotel. The other half of the trip is meant to be spent in KL. Zhong, our official tour guide has arranged for the accommodation in a luxury hotel and he too had the honor of driving us to KL once again. This time Nan was fine sharing the room with me. A very good sign and a wonderful start. This day was meant to be a shopping, chill and relax day. While I leave Nan to go shop along with my 2 buddies girlfriend, the guys had the pleasure of chilling out in a coffee place.

Zhong: Dude, she is pretty la!
Wei: Yes! Prettier than Qi (no one knew about the existance of Yi姐)
Me: ....
Zhong: So, are you even serious about her? Why haven't heard you mentioning about her before?
Me: I guess so... Don't ask me about relationship matters, I'm in a lost myself.
Wei: You're right! I wouldn't want to get into any relationship if there are so many girls of this standards by my side!
Me: Perhaps.. you're right....

We had a late dinner and quite a heavy one, followed by a late night movie before heading back to the hotel. I've actually requested the hotel to do a turn down service plus some other requests as a surprise for Nan. As such, I'm actually pretty excited to know how are things going to turn out. As we were walking back to the hotel, Zhong and Wei stopped by a nearby convenience stall to stock up on their cigarettes. I stood outside with the girls, hesitating on... Should I get condoms...?

Tonight will be a romantic night. The turn down service, the other requests I've gotten the hotel staff to assist me on for a little fee, the mood, but I decided against it. Many people might think I would've been one of the dumbest arseholes around. I agree, and I almost regretted my decision when we left the stall. Fortunately, this decision was one of the best deicision I've ever made and the reason will unfold towards the later part of the story.

Nan and I were quiet throughout the journey back. However, it wasn't the awkward kind of quiet. I could feel that she enjoyed this trip, and I felt that she knew I enjoyed this trip too. The door closed behind us as she slot the keycard to turn on the power of the room. The hotel staff have done a wonderful job by adding red flower petals on the bed, a bouquet of lilies (the type that she likes), and a box of heart shape chocolates. There was even a champagne on the house when I told the hotel we were here to celebrate our wedding anniversary (a lie of course).

Clearly, this caught her by surprise and I was glad she took a picture of the room as a part of her memory. It was a wonderful sight that sparked off an interesting reaction. She turned around, hugged me with her hands around my waist and head leaning on my shoulders. I had the luxury of putting my right hand on her back as I stroke her back, and patting her head with my left. We stayed on in this position for quite awhile, just enjoying the warmth of each other. She must've felt the reaction of my lower body pressing against her stomach area, as her head pulled away from my shoulder, she tip toed and kiss me on my lips. I reciprocate and we engaged in a deep frenching session.

I was never good in kissing and I could feel her guiding me on. The way she turn and curl her tongue when it was in my mouth, it was done very lightly and the feeling was tremendously great. Absolutely different from any other girls who in the heat of the passion, engage a tongue war with you like they're trying to wrestle it down. The way she sucked on my tongue when hers retreated back into her mouth makes me want for so much more of her. Every touch of hers was done very lightly yet comfortably, making you yearn, making you move forward.

Nan was someone very intelligent, very good with words and I didn't want to let my guard down on her. There are many ways to play a game. Some people focus on the process itself while some looks only at the result. For me, I am looking at the progression that will lead me on to the result I wanted. While a part of me starts to curse myself for not getting a condom, I knew that to first win her, I need to be a gentlemen and give her what she wants.

I stroke her hair and pull away from the kiss. As I bring her the box of chocolates, I whisper into her ears “我知道你喜欢吃这个牌子的巧克力,你先吃,我帮你放水洗澡”

She nodded slowly as I looked into her eyes. All the girls are attractive in their own way. Xiao Qi was cute, playful, Yi姐 was matured and sexy, Nan was intelligent, pretty and perhaps a little demure. But she has the prettiest pair of eyes. Her eyes, always glittering, was full of life.

I went on to the bathroom to prepare the necessary, making sure the water in the bathtub was of the right temperature. As I steal glances of her through the mirror on the table, I saw her sitting by the edge of the bed, peeling off the wrapper of the choclate, smiling to herself. That was one of the most sincere, and loving smile I've seen.

As we prepare to retire for the night, we lie on our sides underneath the blanket, facing each other. Her hair was a little messy, but it made her look sexier this way. She was in this huge oversized tee which the bottom hangs all the way till her knees. We were quiet for a long while just enjoying the presence and company of each other.

Me: Nan,累了吗?
Nan: 嗯,一点点。但是我很开心这两天
Me: 那就好,你开心就好
Nan: Qi 不晓得珍惜你,是她的损失

I detest it especially when our conversation always move on to Qi. It was like a time bomb and if we continue it this way, the signs wouldn't be positive for me. I had to cut this topic off and if need be, end the conversation. There'll be many other ways to start one in future.

Me: 也没有什么损失不损失的.. 我们还是早些休息吧.. 我已经放了闹铃了.. 明天还得早起吃早餐的呢.. 我去关灯

I turned around to switch off the lights through the controls by the bedside table. When I turned back, she held on to my hand and turned her back towards me.

Nan: 抱着我睡觉好吗?
Me: 嗯...

With her back facing me, I slide my left arm under her head. As I caress my right hand against her flat tummy as her hand cross fingers with my left hand. It has been an ever so long time that I slept with someone in my arms. The feeling was so wonderful and I could smell the lightly sweet fragrance of her hair as my face lay beside it. My right hand moved from her flat tummy, to her waist, against the outline of her body, I led my hand downwards. Even though she was very slim, her hips wasn't boney. I rest my hands on her thighs and it felt so smooth and comfortable...

CptCum
20-05-2012, 10:17 PM
great job!!!

Love ur story... Ups u +9 smacking points :D

Blunder
21-05-2012, 09:56 AM
great job!!!

Love ur story... Ups u +9 smacking points :D

Like your story <3 Continue please. :)

Thank you for your support. Will update at soonest available.

P.S: Thank you bro alphonsus

Cheers!

boingster
21-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Dude, this story has been the most captivating. the descriptions are accurate, and they allow me to connect and visualize the ongoings!

Keep up the awesome work, if I have points, i definitely will up you a substantial amount!

Thanks for the pleasure :)

curiouslala
21-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Camping hereee!!
Can't wait for the continuation even i can't read the dialogue bcos of my poor chinese skill.
But the naration is damn good!!
Support!! Supportt!!

Blunder
21-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Dude, this story has been the most captivating. the descriptions are accurate, and they allow me to connect and visualize the ongoings!

Keep up the awesome work, if I have points, i definitely will up you a substantial amount!

Thanks for the pleasure :)

Camping hereee!!
Can't wait for the continuation even i can't read the dialogue bcos of my poor chinese skill.
But the naration is damn good!!
Support!! Supportt!!

Thank you very much for your support.

However curiouslala, I'm sorry I couldn't type it all in English. If not I couldn't bring out the essence of the dialogue. Please forgive me on this part!

Cheers!

Blunder
21-05-2012, 11:17 PM
As we prepare to retire for the night, we lie on our sides underneath the blanket, facing each other. Her hair was a little messy, but it made her look sexier this way. She was in this huge oversized tee which the bottom hangs all the way till her knees. We were quiet for a long while just enjoying the presence and company of each other.

Me: Nan,累了吗?
Nan: 嗯,一点点。但是我很开心这两天
Me: 那就好,你开心就好
Nan: Qi 不晓得珍惜你,是她的损失

I detest it especially when our conversation always move on to Qi. It was like a time bomb and if we continue it this way, the signs wouldn't be positive for me. I had to cut this topic off and if need be, end the conversation. There'll be many other ways to start one in future.

Me: 也没有什么损失不损失的.. 我们还是早些休息吧.. 我已经放了闹铃了.. 明天还得早起吃早餐的呢.. 我去关灯

I turned around to switch off the lights through the controls by the bedside table. When I turned back, she held on to my hand and turned her back towards me.

Nan: 抱着我睡觉好吗?
Me: 嗯...

With her back facing me, I slide my left arm under her head. As I caress my right hand against her flat tummy as her hand cross fingers with my left hand. It has been an ever so long time that I slept with someone in my arms. The feeling was so wonderful and I could smell the lightly sweet fragrance of her hair as my face lay beside it. My right hand moved from her flat tummy, to her waist, against the outline of her body, I led my hand downwards. Even though she was very slim, her hips wasn't boney. I rest my hands on her thighs and it felt so smooth and comfortable...

Blunder
21-05-2012, 11:19 PM
「嗯.. 嗯... 啊...嗯...」

It was probably late into the night. I didn't know what time it was and I was awakened by a series of moans. It was light, and they sounded very sexy. I could feel Nan pushing her buttocks against my already very erected manhood. Her sexy continuous moans with her actions got me very aroused. She knew I was awake when my hand reaches out for hers. With my left arm still under her head, my left hand and her right hand fingers became locked and intertwined, I matched her rhythm by pushing my hips forward everytime she pushed her buttocks against me.

I slide my free right hand from her thighs to underneath her pyjamas. I glide my hand upwards until I found her breasts. She had small breasts, but it felt good all the same. I cupped her breasts and alternate between the left and the right every short while. Her nipples were already erected and her areolas felt especially soft. The volume of her moans increases as I pinched and pulled on her areolas.

I was only in a singlet and a pair of basketball shorts with nothing underneath. As my hands retreated from underneath her pyjamas, I grabbed her bum and it felt firm and it was very meaty. We continued dry humping each other as my free hand lifted up one of her legs for better access. At the highest point of the bulge from my shorts, it was wet, probably from my precum. I ran my hand through the lower half of her body. She was wearing a lacy panty and I tried to get it off by pulling down from the one side. She helped me with the other side. I could tell, she was as eager as me. With my hands at the lower half of her body, I could feel her excitment building up. Her pubic hair was sparse and very fine. They felt almost as gentle as she is.

My hand went further south and I could feel the outer lips of her vaginal. It was protruding and it felt thick. As I spread her lips gently, her wetness starts to flow. It was totally slimy and I knew it has been a long time since she came across something like that. Her clitoris felt bigger compared to the other girls I've been before. Tapping on the center of her vaginal with my middle finger lightly as I held her lips apart with my index and ring finger, I could hear the splashing sound of her wetness.

「啊.. 啊...嗯... 啊啊啊...」

As the volume of her moan starts to escalate, it started to turn me on further. I would tease her by pushing my finger in halfway, wriggle about in her vaginal and then remove it and go back to rubbing her. It didn't take too long before she couldn't take it further.

Nan: J... J... J... 不行了... 真的不行了.... 啊.... 有套套么
Me: 我... 没有呢
Nan: 那... 嗯... 啊... 怎么办?
Me: 对不起呀... 我... 没有准备... 我也没有想到... 我们会... 这样....
Nan: 我... 真的...嗯... 嗯... 不行了...
Me: 我用手... 帮你.. 好么?
Nan: 嗯.... 嗯... 好... 好....

This time, I insered 2 fingers into her virginal running them through the inner walls of her vaginal. Not too far from the opening, I felt a slightly rougher patch of skin along the walls, this has got to be her g-spot. I continued to rub on them with my index and middle finger while my thumb pressed onto her clitoris. Her moans sounded loud and clear, yet sexy in the middle of the silent night. I could tell she was losing it anytime soon. I continued to concentrate working on rubbing her g-spot and clitoris, and I heard her let out a cry. I felt a long stream of liquid engulf my fingers, flowing onto my palm. Her orgasm lasted for quite abit as her body convulsed. We stayed on in the position for a moment, as I waited for her orgasm to subside before withdrawing my fingers from her vaginal.

Nan: 嗯... 好舒服...

I kept quiet as I lay by her side looking at her cute expression. My entire hand was wet, slimy and sticky from her strong orgasm. I haven't seen anyone got so wet during orgasm and convulse like her before. It was a sight to behold! It wasn't me that is good, it was her that is a natural in this field. She definitely wasn't faking it as her smile and her eyes that glitters through the night has revealed that she hasn't been satisfied for a very long time.

Nan: J... 好舒服呀. 好久没有这样的感觉了
Me: 真的么?
Nan: 当然呀... 我...

I pinned her petite body onto the bed not giving her a chance to complete her sentence. I gave her a soft peck on her lips before I start to nibble down onto her neck. Her legs were spread as I laid in the center. She arched her body upwards and gave me access to nibble on further. I lifted her pyjamas upwards as I continued to kiss her body. When my mouth finally got to her nipples, I bite on it softly. She reacted strongly by twisting and turning and I knew this is where she is weak at. I pushed my bulge against the vaginal through my shorts and suckle on her nipples at the same time. I could hear her moans again.

Nan: J... J... 不行... 不行呀...
Me: 对不起... 我...

She looked at me with her lovey dovey watery eyes and I succumbed when she pushed my shoulders down. I don't really have the habit of going down on girls and this is one of the very few times I've done it for girls but one of the many times I'll be doing it for her. I started by licking from the outer lips of her vaginal, to the inside. She tasted a little sweet. Not that there was any foul smell, but instead, she smelled nice. I could feel her body tensed up and she started to shove her pussy towards me. As I nibbled and sucked on her clitoris, I saw her clenching her fist, tightening the grip on her sheets. The sight was so erotic and arousing, it spurred me to work harder on her. In no time, she came again. This time I get to taste her cum. It was not totally tasteless, in fact, it was a little sweet.

When I finally gotten off her, her eyes were still closed in ecstacy. From her very fair complexion, her cheeks turned rosy. She looks a little flustered and she looks spent. I caressed her face lightly with my hand as if to tell her she is in good hands. Her eyelids lifted a little and I saw her smile. She motioned for me to go nearer and kissed me on my forehead. I brushed her hair away from her face and somehow, I feel, a lady looks the best after her orgasm.

Blunder
21-05-2012, 11:20 PM
We headed to the bathroom, cleaned up a little and retreated back to bed. I was still very uncomfortable down there but I have to bear in mind that this game is nowhere near the ending. There is still a long way to go. As the saying goes... 【一着不慎满盘皆输】 I certainly don't want to lose the entire game due to a moment of folly. I tolerated for this instance.

I let her climbed onto the bed first and she almost looked tiny on this king size bed. As I stood by the side of the bed, my bulge could be still be seen clearly from the frail night emerging from the bathroom as it stands proudly amidst the silent room. I redid the bed a little and she was eyeing my every move while she lay down flat on her back. I tucked her gently under the blanket before getting underneath it to join her.

As we lie on the bed facing each other, I swiped the few strands of hair covering her face and tucked it behind her ears. I wanted to see her pretty face. She has distinguished and very sharp facial features which allows her to get enough attention even without make up.

Me: 早一些睡觉吧.. 我们等会还得早起呢
Nan: 那么你呢?
Me: 我...? 我怎么了...?
Nan: 你这样睡的着么?
Me: 当然睡得着啊... 怎么睡不着了?

She kept her silence, turned away from me and reached for her bag. As she recovered a packet of wet tissues, I saw her pulled 3 pieces out, left 1 by the pillow side, unfold the other 2 pieces totally and aligned it neatly before turning back to me. Facing each other, she snuggled towards me and leaned her head against my chest and I put my arms around her. I could feel the warmth and love emanating from her body. I felt her hands slide into my shorts and as the coolness of the wet tissue brushed pass my skin at my lower body, it sent a cold sensation straight through me to my head. She held my hardon with a hand, and with the other hand, wrapped the wet tissues on the top of the shaft, covering my little head.

With a hand, she stroked my cock in a up down motion through the wet tissue wrapped around it. Moving her other free hand down to my testicles, alternating it between her hands, giving it a soft massage. I have never had anyone masturbated me like this before. The feeling was totally different and it was tantalizing. Her strokes were slow, with a little pressure added on, she was building up the sensation within me.

My free hands roamed freely on her body through her pyjamas. I rubbed my right hand against her flat tummy and around her waist, while my left hand cupped gently onto her breasts. My fingers encircled her nipples through her pyjamas as I tugged and pulled at them gently. I was rewarded and at the same time, encouraged by her soft moans.

It had been a long time since I've had physical contact with a lady, and this lady was not just another lady. I could feel the love involved and even though it was just a simple handjob, it felt different. It felt better, and sexier. It wasn't long when I knew I was about to ejaculate. I started to knead and squeeze harder on her breasts with a hand and pulled her closer towards me with the other. We kept our silence throughout and nothing could be heard except for her moans once in awhile. Even though that is so, we managed to communicate efficiently, as each of us accommodate each other in the way we wanted. She knew I was about to ejaculated, and the motion of her strokes increased slightly. Her other hand applied more pressure on my testicles and it have never felt this good.

「啊.....」

I groaned as I could no longer hold on, finally succumbing to the overwhelming pleasure that her hand brought me. The feeling was wonderful and I could feel my little brother spurting many times. This is probably one of the days that I've ejaculated the most I guess. As I finished ejaculating, Nan was still stroking me, milking me totally. I felt my legs turn soft and I probably felt lucky I wasn't standing.

She collected all that I've ejaculated on the 2 pieces of wet tissues and in a quick movement, removed it from underneath my shorts. Recovering the piece of wet tissue she left aside initially, her hands slide into my shorts again, cleaning my little brother up before disposing everything into the bin. This was the first time I felt so looked after. Even thought there wasn't sex, not even a blowjob involved, but I haven't felt so much love through a handjob before. This experience was totally different.

Nan: 抱着我睡觉好么?

I could only nod my head in agreement as I went speechless on how amazing this whole situation had been. She turned away from me and I put my hands around her. The entire room was filled with love and an essence of fragrance filled the air...

mekinkyhubby
22-05-2012, 02:05 AM
wow! Nice loving story + some erotic details, well balance of both side. Good story, can't wait for the next chapter... Please continue soon... :)

Blunder
22-05-2012, 07:49 PM
It's been a day since we returned from from the KL trip. I was home, alone, and bored. I wanted to ask Nan out, but I held on to myself. I was adament not to be the one that start contacting the other party. I wanted her to contact me instead.

I logged onto facebook and I saw a new friend request. Her name was Hui. She was my schoolmate, a junior. I didn't know her from school though.
She was a housemate of one of Xiao Qi's good friend, xxx. Well, all the girls here, they all knew each other, just perhaps, not very well.

Hui was a really young lady from Guang
Zhou. From her profile, I could see she was actually new to facebook. It actually came to me as quite a surprise because not many PRC uses facebook then. Her profile picture was.. seductive. In her picture, she was in khaki green jacket with a black blouse underneath. Her blouse was low cut, revealing a little of her cleavage. I accepted her friend request as I wanted to see more of her.

Shortly after, I received a message from her in facebook. It goes something like that...

Hui: 嗨 J
Me: 嗨!
Hui: 你还记得我么?我们在 xxx 的生日派对上见过面
Me: 我还记得.. 在 Wave House 嘛
Hui: 对呀,没想到你记性还不错喔

Why would I remember her? Of course I do, she was one of the few who captured my attention during the birthday party. Nan was at the party too, but she was attached then. I didn't pay too much attention to those that Xiao Qi was too close to. However, this girl, she was special
in a way. She not only looked, her actions were cute. Probably because she was young. She wasnt even 18 when I first seen her (of course she was of legal age when we started to know each other better). I couldn't remember what she was wearing then, but one of the things she told Xiao Qi kept her in my mind...

“我真羡慕你有一个这么好的男朋友... 我们这些在这里的留学生如果有人肯照顾该多好”

From there I knew she wasn't someone that demure or innocent. I knew I stand a slightly higher chance with her than compared to the other girls because I already clearly knew of her motive, and her motive benefits me. We chatted for awhile and we exchanged MSN address, and mobile numbers. We promised to keep in contact and I will certainly make sure I don't break the promise.

[BeEpPpp... BeEpPpp...]

My SMS tone rang and it was a SMS from Nan

Nan:
明天有空吗?可以陪我去报考新加坡驾照么?
Me: 你知道我不会拒绝你的 :)
Nan: 有你这个朋友是我的幸福,谢谢你
Me: 那么我们明天联系吧好么? 你就早些休息... 晚安
Nan: 晚安

So.. we are still only friends. I still have a lot to work on between Nan and I...

Blunder
23-05-2012, 01:07 PM
wow! Nice loving story + some erotic details, well balance of both side. Good story, can't wait for the next chapter... Please continue soon... :)

Thank you for appreciating the write out. Will update in awhile.

Cheers!

goofy1128
24-05-2012, 07:41 AM
I like the story. Please carry on. :):)
Thank you for appreciating the write out. Will update in awhile.

Cheers!

Blunder
25-05-2012, 07:06 PM
This is the day I promised to company Nan to ComfortDelgro Driving Centre (CDC) to apply for her Basic Theory test as it is the requirement for her to do a conversion of driving license. Having stayed in Singapore for quite some time already, she is already pretty much localized. She had on a simple tee-shirt with a pair of shorts. As I picked her up from her home to the driving centre, the journey was quiet except for the songs playing from the radio. However, I could tell that she is happy to meet me. Of course, I'm definitely more excited having a chance to meet her.

We proceeded to book a date
for her theory, went for some window shopping, had dinner and when nightfall, i sent her home. Probably, there are some slight progression as she started not to mention Xiao Qi so often. We have more of our own topics and this is a wonderful start. The more wonderful thing is perhaps when our topic move on to Hui towards the end of our meeting..

Nan: J... 今早喔.. 我看到 Hui 加了你在 Facebook.
Me: 嗯.. 对呀.. 怎么了
Nan: 你跟她会熟么?
Me: 不会耶.. 就是在 xxx 的生日派对的时候认识的啊,你当时也是在的..  我没有跟她真正说过什么话.. 但是她跟那个女人到聊了不少 (because I don't want to mention her name too often, I always mentioned Xiao Qi as 那个女人 in the presence of Nan)
Nan: 是喔...
Me: 对呀.. 怎么了?
Nan: 那么你要小心她哦
Me: 啊? 小心她? ....?
Nan: 对呀.. 她很奇怪的...
但是我不方便说别人的是非啦..
Me: 哈哈... 你放心啦.. 我又不会喜欢她.. 你知道我喜欢谁的...
Nan: 嗯... 谢谢你陪了我一天
Me: 没事.. 有机会我还想多陪你一些
Nan: 今天我姐姐 (Her family friend from the same hometown) 在家.. 不然可以请你上楼坐坐..
Me: 没有关系,来日方长.. 你早些休息喔
Nan: 知道.. 你开车小心.. 到家给我个信息喔..

She gave me that sweet smile again before she left and I was rewarded with a soft kiss on my forehead. How sweet could it get. I felt like I was in seventh heaven. The feeling reminds me of the first kiss I had with my puppy love.

I drove to my resting nest, the studio apartment. Still in the car, I remembered what I needed to do, and took out my phone wanting to message Nan. There was a missed call, and an unread message from Hui.

“J.. 我是 Hui.. 给你打电话但是你没有接. 我现在在
Clarke Quay. 你要一起来么?”

I started pondering... Should I...?

I picked up my phone once again to text Nan first...

Me: 我已经到家了.. 我今天很开心. 谢谢你肯给我机会让我陪着你. 我们几时还有机会再出门呢?
Nan: 嗯.. 你终于到家了.. 我终于可以睡觉了.. 我们随时都能出门啊.. 你有我的号码随时能约我出门的 :)
Me: 行.. 我知道你也累了.. 你就早一些休息吧.. 晚安..
Nan: 晚安 :)

This time I picked up my phone and rang up Hui...

I wind down my window, lit my cigarette, waiting for Hui to return the call. I reckon its probably too noisy in there thats why she missed my call...

[RiinGggGgG... rInGgggGg...]

I was awakened by my phone ring. Only then did I realized I was still in my car and had fallen asleep waiting for Hui to return the call.

Me: 喂...
Hui: J... 你可以来接我么?我好不舒服... (The background noise wasn't that of a pub)
Me: 可以啊.. 你怎么了?你现在人在哪儿?
Hui: 我在 Clarke Quay 的出租车站等你
Me: 嗯..

She sounded like she wasn't well. As such, I zoomed off to the destined location which was set that I'll pick her up. I always have been a very safe driver and I did not beat any traffic light no matter how much of a rush I'm in. Of course, I don't own a Ferrari...

There were just too many people at the taxi stand when I arrived. Somehow, Hui just seemed to have caught my attention. She was leaning against a wall, meddling with her phone. As I honked, she glanced at where the sound came from and spotted me. This was when I started to pay more attention to her. The
way she dressed is very similar to the pictures she take in facebook, totally different from how she dressed for school. Well, I'm sure there're many of you out there wondering, how little can a girl wear to school? I can assure you that during that period of time I was schooling, it was a very exciting place.

She hopped onto the seat beside me. Her slightly longer than shoulder length hair covering a portion of her face. In a white one piece dress, she was flaunting her cleavage. It wasn't too deep, but it was definitely attractive, and seductive. It has got to be the magic doings of a push up bra for sure. She don't seemed like she had such a size when she was in school. As she adjusted her seating position and cross her right left over her left, the bottom of her dress was hiked up exposing much of her mid thighs. All these time, I was focusing on her as my adrenaline level rushes up, anticipating what might happen next.

Hui: 嘿...

Hui: 嘿... !!!

I was caught off guard as she echoed to get my attention. She speaks with a really cute accent, even until today. It was neither the tongue rolling Beijing type of Chinese, nor the heavy Cantonese type of accent. I had to almost fight my thoughts as I forced myself to look away from her cleavage.

Me: 嗯嗯...
the
I was sure I saw her tried to subdue her laughter when she knew I was staring.

Hui: 我住在 xxx
Me: 哦.. 好的..

She told me her place of stay, like I was a taxi driver. Well, not that there wasn't anything I could do. It's just that the game got interesting. She's staying in a condominium.

* Side note: In case some gets wondering, how come these PRC students have such money to stay in a condominium? Like for the case of Wu Weiwei from the Ferrari incident, are they holding any sidelines even though they are from rich and reputable families? All I can conclude is... Yes
and No. Yes, they are rich. In fact, many of them, very, very rich. So rich it's hard to imagine and I'm not kidding. Most schoolmates I knew, I'm sure they're not working in KTVs or nightclubs. Yet, I also knew of some that are very rich, yet still work in these nightspots. Xiao Qi was one of them mentioned earlier in the story. Xing will be another lady that works in a nightspot mentioned later in the story. Yi姐 wasn't a student, wasn't from a rich family, she works in a KTV. The rest of the ladies mentioned here - No, they do not work in nightspots. Interestingly, there're also many other PRC schoolmates that I do not know, often get chauffeured to school in BMW 7 series, Porsches, Maserati, etc. Being a kept lady? Yes, I'm sure they are.

Right, and back to the story...

Hui wasn't as spent as she sounded when she was on the phone. It was certain she did drink a fair bit, but she still seemed very composed. (Yes, many of them can drink
a lot, and I mean a LOT.) Throughout the drive, I'll steal glances at her whenever I had a chance and she seemed oblivious to it all. I drove into the condo and stopped at the drop off point, only to hear her finally invite me up to her place.

Blunder
26-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I like the story. Please carry on. :):)

Thank you so much for the support.

Cheers

Blunder
26-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I was shocked by the number of shoes lying around the entrance of the main door as I entered the apartment. I thought I was at the show flat of a newly launched project. As I've found out from her, there wasn't too many people living there and that could only means each individual owns many, many pairs of shoes. Out of courtesy, I offered to wait in the living room while she needed to change. Pacing up and down, I tried to compose myself as my thoughts were running wild...

SD: Hey J !! My buddy !! What brings you here?
Me: What the.. don't tell me you live here
SD: Of course I do! Are you the latest addition?

SD, my classmate from India. Someone who is definitely
suffering from the MCP (Male Chauvinist Pig) syndrome. He was a good friend of mine in school. A very interesting guy, I find him so. He tends to talk too much most of the times, and I'm usually fine with it. However he was the last person I had wanted to see that night.

Hui: J...

Both SD and I turned towards the direction the voice came from. The door, slightly ajar, allows her head to pop out while the rest of her was hidden beneath our sight.

Hui: 我的裙的扣子在后面,我解不开,你可以进来帮我么

I walked towards her room as SD watched in bewilderment and started shouting “我不知道... 我不知道... 你讲什么... 我不知道...”. He wasn't this annoying usually.

She pulled me in and closed the door after me with a slam.

Hui: 烦死了他... 天天吵.. 天天我不知道..

She turned around and pointed on the hook and the zip at the upper portion of her back. Many thoughts ran through my mind... If she couldn't get the zip down, how did she zip it up in the first place. Even so, if I wasn't here, who would she have asked help from? If this was a game, then 2 can play the game. I swept her hair in front to bare her fair shoulders. I was enticed by her figure. Yes, I'm always enticed when a different lady showed a different part of her body, which guy wouldn't? I was easily a head taller than her. She was slim, and her collarbone was sexy. I had a downblouse view, or perhaps a bird's eye view of her cleavage.

My hands fumbled with the hook on her dress as I paid more attention to her cleavage then any other matters. It was only after a short while, she used her hand to press her dress against her chest, that I managed to get the job done. I was sure, she was deliberately showing me more of herself though. Again, althought unwillingly, but out of courtesy or just being tactful, I turned around for her to get
changed. Well, at least she didn't ask me out.

Hui: 好啦... 你可以转身了...

I sat by the side of her bed as there wasn't a any chairs around. Her bed was very high and it looked very comfortable. Higher beds actually felt more comfortable to lie on if anyone realized it. Her room was.. not too tidy, but it was clean. She lied down flat on the bed, her head on my thighs. Her eyes closed as my hand caressed her face. I stared hard at her petite frame, and I tell she wasn't wearing a bra as I could make out the shape of her already erected nipples through her pyjamas, an oversize tee.

Hui: 我头好疼呢...

My hands stretched out as I massaged her temple on the side of her head. Her hands resting on my inner thighs was casuing me to develope a raging hard on. Everything was progressing fine until...

[KnOck KnOck.... KnOck KnOck.... KnOck KnOck.... ]

She went to open her room door and SD stormed into the room and sat heavily on the center of her bed.

SD: Hey buddy.. Tell me seriously... Are you both an item...
Hui: Shut up ok... You're so irritating!
SD: Nono, you don't get it. J is my buddy..
Me: SD my dear friend.. Hui is just a good friend and being a gentlemen, I'm just doing my part to send her home. Now that she is safe and you're here to look after her, I have to take my leave so... See you both in school ya!

I was reluctant to leave but I knew I wasn't able to achieve anything with SD lurking around. I hastily made my way out of the apartment, retrieved my car and drove home with windows wound down. I need to feel the breeze on my face to help composed myself.

I received a text message just as I got into my resting nest.

Hui: 他走了... 我屋还有半瓶酒... 要过来陪我喝吗?

This was a game that two could play and I decided to be a little sarcastic. Besides, I was already very tired and I needed a rest.

Me: 不了.. 迟了.. 我怕现在过去会做错事.. 你还是早点休息吧.. 你明天应该还得上课吧..
Hui: 不会做错事的...
Me: 我累了... 晚安

Blunder
26-05-2012, 04:42 PM
For the next couple of weeks, I would date Nan and Hui alternately. These days were blissful for I felt like I returned to the days which I first fell in love. While I am advancing on Nan, I'll be pulling away from Hui, and everytime Nan retreats and holds her stand to me as a good friend, I'll accommodate Hui by going along with her. I'm taking Hui to be Nan's replacement everytime althought these girls were very different in character.

Nan protrayed herself to be a very caring lady, someone who possesses the calibre of a very good wife. I was totally blown off by the care and concern she showered on me. She would always wipe the utensils before we have our meal, buy me herbal tea when she sees a pimple popping out, find means and ways to help me smoke less. Most might find her particular, but I felt loved. In fact whenever we're out on dates, she'll offer to pay half the time. Also, she is probably the cleanest, tidiest, best tempered and most soft spoken PRC I ever came across till date. We hit off very well, and can chat about anything under the sun. We could spend half a day in a cafe just having high tea.

Through these times, Nan knew that I was falling head over heels for her. I could also tell that she recipocate the feelings. Althought ever since the trip back from Malaysia, we haven't had any sexual contacts, she would allow me to kiss her good night whenever I sent her home. However, everytime I asked for a chance to take our relationship or rather, my status to her to the next level, she'll reject me.

Her reasons were always the same and the conversation often goes something like that...

Nan: J... 对不起. 我知道你很喜欢我,也对我很好. 但是我不能接受你... 如果没有 Xiao Qi, 我想我们会很开心的在一起. 但是因为 Xiao Qi 是我的好朋友,也是你的前女友... 我们不能这样. 我知道她现在不在这里,但是我们不知道她会不会回来,我也过不了我自己那一关. 我答应你,你会是我最特别的朋友...
Me: 但是...
Nan: 我知道.. 我知道你对我的感情也从来没有怀疑过. 你的心, 我明白...

I'll be in a lost for words everytime it reaches this stage. Somehow or rather, I started to develop a strong hatred for Xiao Qi. Physchologically, I believed that she is the one that have been hindering my relationship with Nan, and strangely, this has led me to love Nan more.

While my relationship with Nan remains status quo, this has led me to go on dates with Hui. Hui is more outgoing. She enjoys clubbing and partying which is not my cup of tea. I would classify her as a materialistic lady who could be bought over easily by Marc Jacob, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Miumiu and such. There is no lack of young guys around her whom she befriended in clubs. Many guys have bedded her I believe, and I could have done so, but I took my stand. Many felt I was stupid, but Nan and Hui knew each other. I could not risk taking a step further with Hui, only to lose the entire route I've walked together with Nan.

While Hui always take chances to lay on my shoulder, get me to massage her head, I took my stand firmly. Many times, she would invite me out to club but I'll reject her. Instead, I'll pick her up after her clubbing session to have supper with her and have her sent home after that.

It was just so random, during one of the days while I was out with Hui. We had just finished a late dinner and I was driving her back to her place. She wasn't acting right this night. She was far too quiet, she wasn't herself. By the time we were at her place's carpark, I could heard her whimpering. When I finally turn to look at her, tears were already streaming down her pretty face.

Me: 怎么了...
Hui: 我男朋友要跟我分手
Me: 哦... 原来你有男朋友喔...
Hui: 其实... 他有老婆的. 他跟我说过他要跟他老婆离婚... 但是他是骗我的...
Me: 你很爱他么?

She nodded her head in silent. The sight of her sobbing was too much for me to handle. It pains me so much to see her crying so badly and I felt sad for her. I could feel my emotions coming up as I passed her a packet of tissues.

Me: 原来你有男朋友...

I didn't know what else I could do. I was at a lost and I lit my cigarette as she continued crying.

The next couple of days, I spent more time with Nan. On one occassion over lunch in Bugis...

Nan: J... 你是不是在追 Hui ?
Me: 没有啊.. 这段时间是有和她出门.. 但是我没有想要追求她的意思
Nan: 是么?
Me: 当然.. 难道你还不了解我的想法么? 你知道我喜欢的是你的..

She smiled, it was this smile that got me attracted to her.

Nan: 如果你不是喜欢她的,那么别跟人家太靠近
Me: 我虽然跟她出门过几次,但是我真的跟她没有什么的
Nan: 那么如果是她对你主动呢?
Me: 她经常对我主动呀.. 我是认真的,你别笑!很多时候她都会给头疼的借口之类靠在我肩上,但是我知道极限. 我拒绝了她的次数不比你拒绝我的次数少..
Nan: 哈哈.. 还算你没有给我说假话.. 你知道么,她都告状告到我这边来了... 看.. !

She fumbled with her phone abit before showing me the content of what is within. It was the SMS conversation between her and Hui. It goes something like that...

Hui: 你近来跟J走的很进,你们在一起了?
Nan: 没有. 你跟他在一起么? 为什么这么问我
Hui: 其实他这人很不错,是个正人君子. 我是喜欢他,但是我想他喜欢的是你.
Nan: 好妹子,你想多了. 我当然知道他人不错,也是正人君子. 但是至于我跟他什么关系,他是我最要好的朋友. 你既然已经有了男朋友就别跟他搞在一起把他的思想弄乱了. 我希望你不会伤害他.
Hui: 既然你没有跟他一起,我想我要怎么做我也没有义务要给你交代!

I was trying very hard to contain my laughter when I finish reading the series of SMSes. I had achieved what I was looking for. It was with a stroke of luck that I was totally truthful to Nan on how it was between Hui and I. Now I could finally go ahead with Hui because I knew Nan would not believe her. Nan was someone who reads a person. Unfortunately, many times, she reads too much into it and this time I knew she believed me with all her heart. As I returned Nan her phone, I smiled.

Nan: 看来有人真的看上你了
Me: 哎... 你知道我喜欢的不是她..
Nan: 知道.. 知道的.. 时间不早了.. 我们回学校吧..

As I turned my head to scan through the restaurant, trying to get the attention of a waiter for the bill, I spotted a familiar face. It was Xing, another one of Xiao Qi's better classmates when they were in the English foundation classes. She was very lanky, at about 1.7 odd with very slim thighs and legs. Her boobs are small but she definitely can still make many heads turn, for she has a very pretty face even though she was already 25 then, 2-3 years my senior. She and her partner were at the cashier. Her partner was probably more than twice her age. While she leaned her body against the guy with her hands clung around his waist, his hands were groping her bottoms.

Fortunately, even though all of were schoolmates but we were in different class and different levels. The good thing is, Nan doesn't know her. If not, I'll need to play the waiting game again and this definitely needs tons of patience. Immediately, my thinking went haywired. I started to imagine and develop thoughts on how I could get her...

BoundToBio
30-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Like the story a lot! Camping here for more! Waiting for the next update!

fearlesslion
05-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Bro

I been following your thread for a long time. Keep up the good work. I pm you before. This thread gives me an insight of china girls rarely seen but which is true If one opens his eyes to look for it

want0nmee
06-06-2012, 05:21 PM
looking forward to next post

lawla
22-06-2012, 09:25 PM
waiting for ur updates!!

callmebad
22-06-2012, 09:59 PM
as I read about your colorful sex life I notice your nickname is Blunder, did you ever think or feel that what had happened between you and the girls is a blunder?

lawla
07-07-2012, 01:56 AM
TS where are u

YagamiX
07-07-2012, 03:27 AM
great story bro! I will be camping for more ^-^

beloving
17-09-2012, 12:54 AM
bro, still here?

Aficionado
18-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Bro, waiting for more....

kraam
18-09-2012, 01:42 PM
camping too for updates

beloving
10-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Any new updates, bro?

sanuuuk
11-02-2016, 12:24 PM
camping too for updates

sanuuuuk
11-02-2016, 09:00 PM
camping too for updates.

lapyong
13-02-2016, 01:27 PM
More please......

BenQ
14-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Such a lon thread

ParkTaeWoo
14-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Just finished reading, but able to roughly understand despite my half-past six Chinese :)