PDA

View Full Version : Partner's Best Friend ?

Lycaon
08-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty sure some of us here would have had fantasies of doing his/her partner's best friend. Heck, I'm even sure some of us might have even done it already.

So what im asking is,
What would you or did you do to make it happen ?
How would it or did it happen ?

Cheers.

thrush
08-01-2012, 06:55 AM
I almost did. I was tempted at least twice. But I held back. On hindsight I think they were traps set-up by my OC. Be very careful.

blueferret
09-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I thought TS going to share story. :(

5ag1_Boar
09-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Speaking of traps... (posted this in another thread too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaXKGj2DwFo

Lycaon
09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
I thought TS going to share story. :(

Haha.

I do have a few personal stories up my sleeve. Just havent had the time to really sit down and pen them. Give me some time eh.

jolenekoh
09-01-2012, 09:01 PM
have the right chemistry. If she gives u all the right hints, go with it

transgressor
09-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Please share your story.

Lycaon
09-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Sorry Guys,

Unfortunately there isnt a story i can tell. Well. So Far.

To shed some more light. Here's the deal.

I have a long term girlfriend who has a best friend whom I have known for a while as an aquaintance. Hi Bye. You get the idea. We simply didnt really talk.
However, a few months ago, my girl went overseas for a business trip and since then, me and her best friend started to hang out, chill for drinks and such, because we were both bored. If you expect something to happen, You are sorely mistaken.

However as time passes and as we continued to chill, (even when my girl has already come back from her trip.) we discovered we both have much in common, even our sexual fantasies, fetishes preferences and such. Both of us are attached with our respective partners, they also know each other and they are fine with us hanging out.

I'm hoping the more experienced mates here would be able to shed me some light on this.

What do you think i should do ?
How should i go about doing so ?

whitetreefrog
10-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Do you still love your current girlfriend ???

tomvoyeur
10-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Threesome? :o

justdifferent
16-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Do you still love your current girlfriend ???

i think it is pretty obvious - he might love his girlfriend, but he's definitely not in love with her. and yes, there is a difference.

the thing with male-female friendships is that if there is any kind of physical attraction at the start, there will always be some sort of sexual tension at some point of time.

you stated that initially, you din't have many common topics, or much things to talk about - and yet you gradually started to meet up more. why? the reason is probably that you both felt some sort of mutual attraction. you liked each other a little bit in some kind of way, be it the physical appearance or the vibe or both.

the attraction obviously grew once you realized the common ground you have. the fact that you even talked about sexual topics can only mean that you both are rather attracted and feel rather at ease with each other.

while you're fantasizing of sleeping with her, she probably has thought of the same thing at least once. if you take it slow and let things run its course, while not drifting apart from her, then there's bound to be a chance somewhere down the road.

the key question at hand here is:

do you really want to do it?

things to consider -
1. your gf probably knows something is going on - why else would her bestfriend and her boyfriend start meeting up to chill so often when they din't even talk before?

2. women are very intuitive. she can probably feel that you're both a little fond of each other. whether she has brought that point up or shown jealousy tells you a lot about her personality.

3. do you love her more than your girlfriend now? or are you just infatuated with her? please remember that she's attractive, and she's new. add the fact that doing your girlfriend's bestfriend is something really naughty and that adds more to the excitement.

4. main question is what do you want in the end? what kind of person is she? will she get 'sticky' to you and screw your relationship up after sleeping for one night? will you fall in love with her? or is it just sexual tension between the both of you?

whatever decision you make, make a rational one. and don't regret it ever once you've made it. cheers!