PDA

View Full Version : Secondary School life......

trolled
07-01-2012, 01:26 AM
I had a GF back in sec school though we are not together now. She is rather slim standing at around 1.65m and has c cup jugs. I noticed her since sec 1 and I finally confessed to her in sec 3 and she agree to stead too. This story happens during our third month of relationship. Btw her name is Dory(fake).

After school....
Me: wanna go anywhere today?
Dory: lets go your house study for mid terms?
Me: sure!( noticed that I skipped some boring chats)

We both went into our room as my parents were out. I decided to do something....

Dory: how to do this ah?

Standing behind her, I reached out just like hugging her and pointed on the worksheet on the table teaching her how to solve the problem. She immediately blushes( she is the shy type) and our face were just next to each other. Occasionally I would look at her cleavage and she will kiss me on my lips. I started to get horny and my little bro stood up. I try to make her notice by poking it on her back, she would blush instantly and take it that nothing has happened. I continued teaching her while making her realise my little bro by continuously poking her from behind. Then I started to go further and slightly touching her jugs .....

Dory: Mmf.....(soft moan)
Me: what is it?

She then took my hands and place it on her chest, I can feel her jugs covered with her bra. I slowly carressed it in a circular motion while frnching her.

To be continued....

indubitable
07-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Please continue.

joew2005
07-01-2012, 09:51 AM
yesterday ..... all my memories seem so far away .....

WonderBee
07-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Setting up tent . :)

SYTBigBoobLover
07-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Nice... 1.65m with C cup! Hope she is not the heavy weight type. :D

eeemen
07-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Interesting start, do carry onz bro, cheers ......................

mastersergant
07-01-2012, 02:30 PM
The gal so young and already a c cupper . I can't imagine what her size will be when she grows up.

thrush
07-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Please carry on.

transgressor
07-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Lucky when young, suffer when older. Anyway, please tell us more.

trolled
08-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Nice... 1.65m with C cup! Hope she is not the heavy weight type. :D

Thanks for supporting! She is rather slim, if I am not wrong she is around 40+ kg that time!

trolled
08-01-2012, 01:30 AM
If anybro thinks that my story progresses too fast, I am really sorry I am the fast writer type haha! Anyway Part 2 is here.

I guessed she is also feeling very high and horny now. She was really skilled with her tongue while we frenched, going in and out of my mouth and wrapping around my tongue. I signalled her to sit on my laps with her legs tied around my waist and we continued trenching. Since she is also not wearing any extra pants down her skirt, I was able to feel her cunt with my little bro, stroking it whiile she slightly rode it. I could feel that she is already wet down there and so I proceed on further by removing her blouse, revealing her ever so lustingly cute pair of jugs covered with black laced bra. I laid her down on bed and started rubbing her nipples through her bra. She let off a soft moan again and I had to french her before she goes too loud. My other hand went south to feel her wet cunt, slowly rubbing her, trying to feel her g-spot.

Dory: ah! Mmf! So good! I want it inside me now!
Me: ok! I also cannot tahan anymore!
Dory: AH! Slowly! This is my first time....

I couldn't care less about her and just went straight in, to my surprise it went in pretty easily! I slowly thrust it in, going faster and faster while she gave off a loud moan. It went on good for 5mins or so and I got tired pretty quickly then I slowed down while sucking her nipples, trying to get her to reach her climax soon.

To be continued.....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Wow...her 1st time...but she already initiated you to quickly put it in..
Wow...her 1st time...but can slide in so easily..that's good :)

Hope can hear more other flings in this secondary school life if not the progress of your story 1-2 pages should wrap up all liao :D

:D

KittyLuv
08-01-2012, 07:29 AM
my sec.school teacher touched me before...*sob sob
i was naive back then...
but was kinda nice when my nipples pinched...*blushing

ah rat
08-01-2012, 09:43 AM
my sec.school teacher touched me before...*sob sob
i was naive back then...
but was kinda nice when my nipples pinched...*blushing
Do u want to have yours nipples pinched again :p :D

wally888
08-01-2012, 10:47 AM
U lost her virgin to her........but she may not virgin atm....:D

alan0338
08-01-2012, 12:03 PM
camp here :D

dennischan
08-01-2012, 01:11 PM
waiting for more bro

trolled
08-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Wow...her 1st time...but she already initiated you to quickly put it in..
Wow...her 1st time...but can slide in so easily..that's good :)

Hope can hear more other flings in this secondary school life if not the progress of your story 1-2 pages should wrap up all liao :D

:D

Thanks for support....anyway I would try to write longer describing things slowly....and maybe I willl like start a new arc after this story.....but of course the same girl with more characters on the way.

littlepea10
08-01-2012, 08:04 PM
WOW, the girl must be super horny, immediately without hesistation, get her pussy penertrated!!!

Camping for more action :). Good story bro

trolled
09-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks for support until now! This is the final part for Home Story! PART 3!

I sucked her nipple and played with it with my tongue, circling around it. She continued to moan with soft and loud moans. I regained my stamina after a short while and I signalled her to ride me now. Seeing her boo s bouncing up and down while she rode my little bro made me felt like I am in heaven(anyway at least that is how I felt when I was then). The sight was just too perfect for my eyes.to take it anymore so I asked her to switch to doggy style and pumped her really hard. She started to shout really loud, " go faster! Harder!" I couldn't take it any more and told her that I would be cumming.

Dory: cum on my boobs! I am not safe today! Ah! I am cumming too!
Me: ok cumming!!
Dory: ah! Ah!

Streams of cum flowed out and landed on her boobs ans she sucked my little bro dry. We cleaned up afterwards and she left saying that she was tired. That was like....wow...best day of my life!

End of part 3! To be continued....
Preview of next arc/part 4: Does it in school! Heart Pumping Situation!