PDA

View Full Version : Gym Girl

bo liao
07-01-2012, 01:22 AM
5 years ago I was staying in a small private development with limited facilities. One of them is a small gym. At that time, I was crazy enough to register for the STD Chartered marathon even though I had never run more than 15 km in my life and at that time, I even struggled to pass my IPPT. Therefore, I started a gym and running routine... Going to the gym in the morning before going to work and running in the evening after returning from work.

That is when I noticed her, a slim MILF doing her treadmill in the morning. Initially, we just gave each other a courtesy smile while in the gym before doing our own exercise routine. but as the days goes by, I begin to position myself somewhere behind her when she is at the treadmill as I simply love to just look at her ass and slim body in exercise tights.

More days goes by and we sometimes talk to each other although very briefly. I found out from her that she goes to the gym regularly becos she says is afraid of gaining weight....which I always replied saying she is so slim . This answer never fails to bring a smile to her face.

vlpAndro
07-01-2012, 03:28 AM
so what happen next ? ladies who play gym actually not bad

indubitable
07-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Please continue.

eeemen
07-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Camping here for more milf story! Cheers bro . . . . . .. . . .

sammyboysexfor
07-01-2012, 01:47 PM
brought some beer and fries for bros camping here...

TS, pls continue....

mastersergant
07-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Haha... her ass must have been quite a view. :D

IM.xiaozhu
07-01-2012, 04:25 PM
typical gym ladies goer are either in pretty good shape or out of shape.

not suited for folks that judge beauty by bust size.

There are quite a handful of beauties around.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Story still have anot...:D

asdfghjkl
08-01-2012, 03:34 AM
from my experience in high end gyms, those babes are there to attract attention from muscular guys. :o

thrush
08-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Carry on, bro.

sgsingle
08-01-2012, 07:37 AM
My favourite type of story....

znet
08-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Camping here...

ThaiBeautiful
08-01-2012, 10:49 AM
end of story??? lol

owl888
08-01-2012, 11:00 AM
TS still running marathon, only halfway completed :D

dennischan
08-01-2012, 01:15 PM
camping here for more bro!

SharkMan
08-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Please continue story :)

IwantbustyKim
08-01-2012, 07:05 PM
5 years ago I was staying in a small private development with limited facilities. One of them is a small gym. At that time, I was crazy enough to register for the STD Chartered marathon even though I had never run more than 15 km in my life and at that time, I even struggled to pass my IPPT. Therefore, I started a gym and running routine... Going to the gym in the morning before going to work and running in the evening after returning from work.

STD Marathon?

LOL

littlepea10
08-01-2012, 08:00 PM
TS pls con, this is starting to get steamy :)

jolenekoh
08-01-2012, 08:23 PM
gym girl r too muscular. girls who dont go to gym are more appealling

bo liao
08-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Well, I must say that because of her presence in the gym, it really motivated me to stick to my planned routine. Every morning, I will wake up on time to be at the gym to catch her doing her exercise, ass wriggling as she do her threadmill . As there is a mirror in front of the threadmill, it is not difficult to see her front as well... her size about 32B...but look really good as she is slim.

After the gym session, I will invariably be horny and have a hardon and go home to wank it off while fantasizing...

One morning, I was early and eagerly awaiting her arrival then I saw her in a new outfit. Her new outfit is even more sexy than before.. She was wearing a spaggetti stripe top, a little low cut that show off a little of her cleavage, her ass was even more perkier than before ... maybe its the new tights she was wearing.
She came in the gym say good morning before her eyes widen and staring at my crotch for like about 5 seconds... Oh dear, I had a hardon and did not really realise it, it was showing ..how embarrassing!
But I have pretend like nothing happen and continue my run on the threadmill.

She came on the threadmill beside me and started running too..

Here we are, I am on my threadmill having a hardon sneaking passes at her cleavage and bouncing boobs ...then our eyes met... She knew I was looking .. then she stop her run on the threadmill.

"Hi BL, can you help me on the weights? "
"Of course!" I replied.
"What do you want to do?"
"Bench Press"
"Ok"

After doing a few sets and some other free weights exercise, we were getting a little more closer, there are invariable some skin contact..and my hardon is still there.... I was behind her, she suddenly bend down to put down the weights, her ass is in full contact with my hardon...

"Arghh!" somehow I just groan unwittingly...

She turn around and look at me with a knowing smile.
"You like it?"

bo liao
08-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Well, I must say that because of her presence in the gym, it really motivated me to stick to my planned routine. Every morning, I will wake up on time to be at the gym to catch her doing her exercise, ass wriggling as she do her threadmill . As there is a mirror in front of the threadmill, it is not difficult to see her front as well... her size about 32B...but look really good as she is slim.

After the gym session, I will invariably be horny and have a hardon and go home to wank it off while fantasizing...

One morning, I was early and eagerly awaiting her arrival then I saw her in a new outfit. Her new outfit is even more sexy than before.. She was wearing a spaggetti stripe top, a little low cut that show off a little of her cleavage, her ass was even more perkier than before ... maybe its the new tights she was wearing.
She came in the gym say good morning before her eyes widen and staring at my crotch for like about 5 seconds... Oh dear, I had a hardon and did not really realise it, it was showing ..how embarrassing!
But I have pretend like nothing happen and continue my run on the threadmill.

She came on the threadmill beside me and started running too..

Here we are, I am on my threadmill having a hardon sneaking passes at her cleavage and bouncing boobs ...then our eyes met... She knew I was looking .. then she stop her run on the threadmill.

"Hi BL, can you help me on the weights? "
"Of course!" I replied.
"What do you want to do?"
"Bench Press"
"Ok"

After doing a few sets and some other free weights exercise, we were getting a little more closer, there are invariable some skin contact..and my hardon is still there.... I was behind her, she suddenly bend down to put down the weights, her ass is in full contact with my hardon...

"Arghh!" somehow I just groan unwittingly...

She turn around and look at me with a knowing smile.
"You like it?"

Totally embarrassed but really horny to think properly at that time, as she stand up from her position, I pressed my hardon onto her ass and wrap my arms around her whispering to her ears,

" Oh, J (her name), I am really horny."

To be honest, after all the tension from the flirting, it just went over the line where I could still control to go home and wank it off.

" Oh! I already knew it when I saw you just now.." J said as she reached behind and gave my little bro a light squeese...

All this can happen in the gym becos there is only the 2 of us in that early morning..before we knew it, we are in the changing room. I also cannot remember who pull who in...All I know is I just want to suck on those tits and ram into the pussy that I have been fantasing for a few weeks...

In the changing room, I was sucking and fondling on those tits, easily made available ... then she kneel down, pull down my tights and started slurping and deep throating my throbbing member...oh! Am I dreaming?.. She suck and suck like no tommorrow and before I can say anything, I was already climaxing and ejaculating as she swallow everything in..

After slurping up all my cum, we kiss a little before saying goodbye...
"See you tommorrow , BL!"
"Yes, see you tommorrow, J" I replied...

yang punk
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
TS ... Dream cum true or just dreaming? ;)

bo liao
08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
The next morning I went down to the gym, J was already there.
“You are late...” she cooed.
“Yes, I worked late last night…” I replied.

We continue with our usual exercise routine. But today it’s a little different. I was ogling at her openly and I would like to think that she is enjoying the attention because she was like flashing her cleavage and ass to me all the time. Needless to say, I have my usual hardon.

Then as she was doing her weights, she lost balance and fell. I went forward to help her up. She seems to have twisted her ankle or something as she has difficulty walking properly.

“I think you better go and see a doctor.” I say.
“Ok, I go home first, rest a while then see how.” J replied.

yang punk
08-01-2012, 10:38 PM
"She seems to have twisted her ankle or something as I have difficulty walking properly." :confused:

bo liao
08-01-2012, 10:42 PM
yes, spotted the error myself and corrected it. :)

bo liao
08-01-2012, 11:14 PM
I was helping her to her apartment as she had difficulty walking by herself. Holding her, we were really close as I can smell the fragrance from her hair.. The view is really good as I have a close up view being so near, sometimes when she stumble a little, I can see even more of her soft breasts from the top.

Very soon, we were at her door. She pressed the doorbell and her maid came and opened the door. Hmm… so disappointing, with a maid at home, I don’t think I will be lucky today. I quickly help her in as she hop along and then sat on the sofa.

Her maid very quickly went back into the kitchen to continue with her chores.

“How’s your ankle? Ok or not? You need me to send you to see a doctor?” I asked.
“I think it should be ok, just help me into the bedroom.” J replied.

Again very soon, we were in her bedroom. I was thinking that we cannot be doing it with her maid in the house lah… so I was preparing to leave and I think my body language shows.

“Where are you going? Close the door please.” J cooed.

Like someone that is being on charm, I obeyed.

“Oh BL, I think you need some help..” J said as she pulled me towards her.

She was sitting on the bed with me standing in front of her, she pulled down my shorts and let my little bro free… and standing in full attention. Then she started her bbbj on me…. Licking the full shaft slowly and deliberately and looking at me at the same time. I was like, “ Your maid is outside!”
She simply ignore what I was saying and lick and lick on my member hungrily.
This is even better than many of the paid sessions I had.
“Oh J, I need your pussy.. I want to put my cock in your pussy and fuck and fuck.”
J simply look at me and continue slurping away until I can hold no more and shoot it all into a little sweet mouth.

tomvoyeur
08-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Reminds me of my motivation to gym. ;)

FRwriter
09-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Sorry but when I read the part before the weights and changing room, I find it nothing wrong. But when you said you all were "touchy" and the changing room actions, I find it a little inbelievable.
I'm nor sure about other bros but it's just my thoughts. :confused:

CKee
09-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Camping here for more milf story! Cheers bro . . . . . .. . . .

Hi Bro, gd to see you here and how have you been?

I would like to contribute a couple of real-life stories and in no way, shape or form do I want to steal TS thunder. Unlike TS, I never had touchdowns. Read on

Story with Belle
Belle has since moved out...

Due to time constraints, I would typically work out in the estate gym after 9pm (gym closes at 11pm). One, this was off-peak and hence the gym wasn't crowded so did not have to wait for the threadmill or other equipment. Two, with fewer people in the small gym, it wasn't crowded. During my fav hours, there was this slim, long-haired lady working at the same time. Belle lived in the same block and would always see her leave with hubby and kid in the morning. Athletic body with a sweet smile, we would just make small talk in the gym, like "Hi" and once the workout is done, would say "Bye, see you ard". Her hubby is a big guy and not sporty type.

As time went on, we gradually spoke more to each other, such as other sports besides running on the threadmill and working our asses off on the stepper. There was a definite liking (I think!) BUT hey, we are neighbors and I she's my neighbor's wife. So it was strictly hands off and admire from a distance.

A couple of mths passed and Belle would never greet me when she was with her hubby. Hmmm, I thot that strange. We are neighbors mah so wat's the big deal? Me thinks mebbe she likes me or she has an insanely jealous hubby? Nvr mind, dun greet dun greet lah. But when we bumped into each other in the gym, we chatted like old pals.

If memory serves me right, on one particular weekday, after our workout at abt 10ish, she asked whom were my fav author/s and musicians/bands. I mentioned some names and Belle mentioned she'd like to pass me a book which she thought might interest me. The book was in her apt and we could go and get it and maybe chat and have some drinks as well. Huh? I thot... Errr wouldn't someone be home? Belle informed she was separated from hubby and now lived alone. Child with hubby. There was a lump in my throat and I let out an audible gasp. Now, before you guys think, come on lah, it's only a book and post workout drinks, why u so kan chiong and think she wants to get in your pants? From the body language, I knew.

A thousand scenarios and possibilities raced in my mind. And sorry to be anti-climax, I rejected the offer. She was cool about it. Soon after, Belle moved out and remarried. She's pretty hot and I like her cool demeanour. In certain ways, she's slim and tall like our local actress Huang Biren... this incident leaves me with unanswered questions and one of my unsolved mysteries involving the opp sex.

End of story.

bo liao
09-01-2012, 05:29 PM
The following morning my routine continue, I was at the gym early but J did not come... I was wondering .. Anyway I did my run and the day routine which is work, lunch, work , run, dinner, watch tv , sleep...

This carry on for a few days , almost up to a week which I did not see J at all.

I was thinking, maybe she is avoiding me... Perhaps it is better this way, we live a little too close to each other to have a secret affair.

One evening, we saw each other at the carpark ..... Our eyes met, we did not talk to each other. There is a man with her, maybe her husband, maybe her boyfriend.. Gosh, how little I know about her! and with that, I decided not to pursue anything more with J which I think is what she wants too.

End

yang punk
09-01-2012, 06:27 PM
TS. She must have thought you were one ungrateful guy. 2 bjs and even took you to her apartment and yet when she didn't turn up at the gym you didn't show any concern to find out how she was. You could or should have gotten her hp no. and give her a call or at least a sms or drop by her apartment! When a girl gives you a bj she expects you to reciprocate without having to ask for it!

IM.xiaozhu
09-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Anymore marathons?

jolenekoh
09-01-2012, 08:49 PM
TS. She must have thought you were one ungrateful guy. 2 bjs and even took you to her apartment and yet when she didn't turn up at the gym you didn't show any concern to find out how she was. You could or should have gotten her hp no. and give her a call or at least a sms or drop by her apartment! When a girl gives you a bj she expects you to reciprocate without having to ask for it!

my thoughts exactly. when a girl did tt to me, i will at least be nice to her

bo liao
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
I guess it's one of those encounters which has a a lot of 'what if....' :confused:

and which provides endless imagination for the DIY sessions.. :D

Pls feel free to add on any gym girl stories.....

xiaosiong
11-01-2012, 12:01 AM
more bro!!!!!!!