PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Cafe Barista

kiddy_tub
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Was at the Change Alley Bridge with friends & drop by this small coffee joint ... OMG ... the lady boss/barista was in this jaw dropping dress revealing her wonderful cleavage & easily D cup bust ...

We were enjoying the sight while waiting for our coffee ... keep yr eyes wide open when she bends down to reach for things under the counter ... heavenly ;p ... the coffee's great as well, but a little pricey ... coffee with a view ... what do you expect?

Pls up my points if you enjoyed the coffee & view :)

transgressor
06-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the recommendation.

innuendo
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
black coffee dessert bar or Dimbulah?

kiddy_tub
07-01-2012, 07:11 AM
black coffee dessert bar or Dimbulah?

Nope. At the bridge. Xxxxxxsmith.

WonderBee
07-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Soon this place will be very crowded with male customers. :p

sammyboysexfor
07-01-2012, 01:48 PM
I will try to drop by during lunch time...hehe :D

indubitable
07-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Go early to reserve seat.

kiddy_tub
10-01-2012, 10:58 AM
apparently lady boss is Korean :P

pro.d.igy
10-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Put the name of the coffee outlet la bro. Like this how to guess? :D

I will go take a peek once I'm back in SG... :)

callmebad
10-01-2012, 09:20 PM
times are bad ! maybe this is her way to get crowd and attract the chi ko peks like us !:) better than to suffer losses and close shop, just a small loss on her part in return for bigger profits:p

whitetreefrog
10-01-2012, 09:24 PM
A real intelligent way to advertise for the shop. :p

kiddy_tub
10-01-2012, 09:28 PM
A real intelligent way to advertise for the shop. :p

Actually the Ang Mos oredi queuing there LOL ... go see first & then report back ... see no need money one :)

wanna stay longer than must buy kopi.

whitetreefrog
10-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Actually the Ang Mos oredi queuing there LOL ... go see first & then report back ... see no need money one :)

Too far for me too travel.Anyways I dun drink kopi. :)

tiko
10-01-2012, 09:33 PM
wow bro! everyday also can see cleavage???

hehehe

IwantbustyKim
10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
was at the change alley bridge with friends & drop by this small coffee joint ... Omg ... The lady boss/barista was in this jaw dropping dress revealing her wonderful cleavage & easily d cup bust ...

We were enjoying the sight while waiting for our coffee ... Keep yr eyes wide open when she bends down to reach for things under the counter ... Heavenly ;p ... The coffee's great as well, but a little pricey ... Coffee with a view ... What do you expect?

Pls up my points if you enjoyed the coffee & view :)

npnt!!!!!!!!!

jameschong1
11-01-2012, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=kiddy_tub;6753408]Was at the Change Alley Bridge with friends & drop by this small coffee joint ... OMG ... the lady boss/barista was in this jaw dropping dress revealing her wonderful cleavage & easily D cup bust ...

We were enjoying the sight while waiting for our coffee ... keep yr eyes wide open when she bends down to reach for things under the counter ... heavenly ;p ... the coffee's great as well, but a little pricey ... coffee with a view ... what do you expect?
======
tell her - coffee with MORE MILLLLKKKKKKKKK!

kiddy_tub
16-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Went back there today ... and had a closer look ... ok she's no SYT ... may be a little older MILF ... a bit more covered up today, but still had an eye-full when she bends down to pick up things ;p

Probably was blinded by her cleavage revealing dress the other day ... wonder when she'll put on that dress again :)

Now thinking if the $6 latte's worth the while LOL ... but it's still a very good cup of coffee!!