PDA

View Full Version : Best Excuses to Go to a Gal Friend's House (and stories)

nickgoodfellow
06-01-2012, 02:19 AM
We all know that once we get an excuse to get in a gal friend's house when there's no one else around, there's sure to be fun - be it making out, getting drunk, or just rummaging through their underwear *grins*

To all bros out there, feel free to share your stories of doing so, and exchange tips on how we get get our foot through the door, so to speak ;)

SYTBigBoobLover
06-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi TS,

Probably you may want to get the ball rolling by sharing yours? ;):)

tromba
07-01-2012, 01:16 AM
need excuse one meh??

nickgoodfellow
07-01-2012, 11:27 PM
A few years ago I was quite active in church activities, as well as helping out my cell group do stuff. It was a mixed cell group, so there were adults and families in addition to youths.

One of the meetings, an 'auntie' was tasked to help prepare a banner and decorations, and being a nice guy (really) I volunteered to help her. She was not working, so I came by her place (sincerely) to help.

We were working on the banner when suddenly she realised she had run out of some stationery (I can't remember what) and she was like: stay put, I'll be right back.. And went out to a nearby shop to get it.

So there I was, alone in her home, with 5 maybe 10 mins. She has a really really SYT daughter, so I immediately went to her room and openened her cupboard..

A FEAST awaited me.. She had a tonne of bras and panties (I was surprised) and most were lacy/silky.. I looked at her bra and was surprised at how big her cup size was.. I sniffed through and enjoyed fantasizing.. But was afraid her mom would get back, so I reluctantly put them back and went back to 'work'.. Heart was still thumping when she got back.

>_<

ahha2011
08-01-2012, 09:45 AM
A few years ago I was quite active in church activities, as well as helping out my cell group do stuff. It was a mixed cell group, so there were adults and families in addition to youths.

One of the meetings, an 'auntie' was tasked to help prepare a banner and decorations, and being a nice guy (really) I volunteered to help her. She was not working, so I came by her place (sincerely) to help.

We were working on the banner when suddenly she realised she had run out of some stationery (I can't remember what) and she was like: stay put, I'll be right back.. And went out to a nearby shop to get it.

So there I was, alone in her home, with 5 maybe 10 mins. She has a really really SYT daughter, so I immediately went to her room and openened her cupboard..

A FEAST awaited me.. She had a tonne of bras and panties (I was surprised) and most were lacy/silky.. I looked at her bra and was surprised at how big her cup size was.. I sniffed through and enjoyed fantasizing.. But was afraid her mom would get back, so I reluctantly put them back and went back to 'work'.. Heart was still thumping when she got back.

>_<

Aren't you suppose to be holy?

wally888
08-01-2012, 10:34 AM
U never brought back some undies and bras. Seems that it'll command some market value in this forum:D

Anyway, camping for your story......

dennischan
08-01-2012, 01:12 PM
waiting for more

wrxboy
08-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Aren't you suppose to be holy?
Holy people are also human, therefore have temptation. Very normal.

valuedguy
08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
camping here for more update. :D

nickgoodfellow
08-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Alright, I shall continue to share some 'tips' I found to have worked:

- Purposely 'forgetting' some item when you leave a friend's house.. Works well in a group setting (i.e. you need to leave with the rest) After 30mins, you show up (unannounced of course) to get your item, and then make some excuse to stay e.g. headache, have time to kill, etc..

- Needing to 'borrow' something urgently, try to say your mom/sis/friend needs it, so that your urgency won't freak her out - rather, you'll be seen as a really nice guy who is serious in helping others.. Choose a time when you know nobody else will be around.

- Getting caught in the rain purposely or getting your clothes soiled (works best if you make her 'accidentally' soil your clothes so she feels guilty and responsible) Go to her place to shower, etc.. I love walking out with a hard-on and just the towel wrapped around me. Haha. Else, 'forget' the towel, and make sure you open the bathroom door big enough for her to see your fully erect manhood.. Flashing friends is quite thrilling. At least next time when you meet her, that image is in her - forever! lol.

Hope to hear other tips/stories from other bros as well.. If there's more interest, I'll type up my other encounters.. Cheers!

jolenekoh
08-01-2012, 08:24 PM

>_<

u shoulda jerked off to those undergarments. tts wht i would do lol

jolenekoh
08-01-2012, 08:26 PM
just say u needed to use the restroom n then make up an excuse to stay there longer, eg: needing to meet a fren one hr later, drinks together, work together, etc

fun2nite
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
choose those who can cook and tell her that you want to try her cooking one day...

Also, bring wine to the her house and the rest would depend on how you play the game

it worked for me and we ended up more than just a friend after that...

:)

LovePotion
08-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Too bad most of my target house always got occupied by their family.

I have an idea, you ask her which day normally her house will be empty.

the day before you buy her an extreme big soft toy.

She meet you and could not bring along during date, so she will ask u to carry to drop it at her place first. Hehe. But i think only apply to XMM and they are too smart these days so pls be careful.

nickgoodfellow
15-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Nice tactic, but damage is high and results may vary.. Keke..

nickgoodfellow
15-01-2012, 12:44 PM
During my Poly time, I would usually try to form groups with mostly girls.. It sucked for my grades, but it sure made long group meetings and discussions more enjoyable.. Haha.

Needless to say, doing project work gave my many opportunities to hang out at groupmates' homes! *grins*