PDA

View Full Version : My true story with a nurse

itguide
05-01-2012, 04:52 PM
This is 98% true story about me and a nurse... ( ofcourse cannot show real names and places names )...

The year was 2003, it was March and SARS came to Singapore. I was running a high fever for a week and finally decided that I should check into the hospital myself and I was there for two weeks. I was really scared and wonderful if I would ever get out alive. Each day I hope to hear of a cure or at least no casualty and hope that my fever will go away. On my 7th day, a lady nurse came to take my temprature. She has short hair, petite and honestly sweet looking. Not beautiful but somehow I like her on the first look...

That was before she enters the ward... isolate ward that is... one person only... and she has to put on a mask, protective gloves, etc. She came in...

Nurse: Mr Teo?
Me : Yes Ms Liena
Liena: Aye, how you know my name?
Me : Because I look at you badge ma...
Liena: Are you sure... you not looking at something else?
Me : Aye... I forgot... what should I look for?
Liena: Don't look... nothing there... (sad look)

Indeed she is not big ... but I don't really mind... oh what was I thinking about.

Me : Better than me I also nothing here... (I place both my palms flat on my chest)
Liena: Are you sure... come open your mouth... (she placed a thermometer under my tongue...)
Man don't grow there...
Me : I also not much elsewhere...
Liena: Ha ha ha... where har?
Me : Show sad look,... don't answer...
Liena: Why... (she place a band round my arm... take blood pressure)
Me : Nothing... you look good in that mask and protective gown.
Liena: I take out mask not good la... (angry look but smiling)
Me : No no... just now before you put on outside I see very sweet.
Liena: Sure or not... I old already still say good.
Me : Yes... I guess you are 30 at most...
Liena: Ha ha ha... you are wrong I already 39...
Me : What ... you are kidding... I already 36...
Liena: Ha ha ha... my boy already 12 years old...
Me : Wah... you hubby so lucky... 12 years old kid and the mum still so sweet...
Liena: I divorces already...
Me : Oh I very sorry... I should not have said that.
Liena: Never mind la...
Me : ...
Liena: Why... (she removed the arm band...)
Me : Nothing... wonder if I will ever survive this SARS thingy.
Liena: Dont worry... your blood pressure is okay ... and (she took my thermometer) temperature still not good...
Me : ...
Liena: Dont worry la... Jie Jie take care of you okay...
Me : Really ah...?
Liena: Jie jie where got bluff little brother one...
Me : I don't have a sister (jie jie)... so never know.
Liena: Ok la. I be your sister and you guai guai listen to me okay...
Me : Ok jie jie...
Liena: Good boy... now you take medicine and sleep.
Me : Will I see you again jie jie...
Liena: Yes... I will be here two weeks. A number of nurses sick so I have to stand in...
Me : I hope they will be fine. You must take care too. If I get out alive I will be grateful to all of you.
Liena: No worries. You rest la... (she went out of the door, took out the mask and gown and throw them away.

Wow... she look even more sweet now... She smile and wave bye bye... and I did the same...

...to be continue

jay2968
05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Wah ...story seems to be very excited bro......shall wait for your next post

JJDoggieNDoggie
05-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Quite bored in office, suddenly I log in I saw this story, Nurse & Patient, Japanese Roleplay, setting camp , please continue :D.

After your story finished, we all go camp in the hospital. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Uncle come is sarpork too :p

shiokguyisgood
05-01-2012, 05:30 PM
waaa...nurse sure knows how to take care of u lah.......continue yr story...camping for more

amateur.bonker
05-01-2012, 05:51 PM
“我要帮姐姐打针!” :d:d

DarthRevan
05-01-2012, 05:53 PM
camping for more :D

Bronco
05-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Join the Q..:D

handcell
05-01-2012, 06:54 PM
swee story..:D

itguide
05-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Thank you all brothers and sisters (if any sisters reading). I actually hope to write this down because it was a part of my life and I want it to be forever recorded in writing. I am glad you all find it interesting. I... hai... let me continue my story.

So it was another week of high fever and finally I started to get better... during which I get to see Liena every third day. We chit chat about life a bit here and there and also on children... This time is the last time I will see here because I getting discharged... she came in protective mask and gown.

Liena: Hi Di Di... getting discharge today lei... happy...
Me : Hmmm.... yes and no la...
Liena: Why? (she put the thermometer in my mouth)...
Me : Yes because I going home, no because I leaving here and cannot see you again... (sad look... wonder how I became so cheeky)
Liena: Ha ha ha ... (she always laugh like that and loud but the laughter kana blocked by the mask) why you wanna see a old lady ... ha ha ha...
Me : Cause I finally got a jie jie... its such a nice feeling...
Liena: Well.. always come back and see me la... (put band on my arm)... I mean not come back to hospital... hmmm... how to say... ha ha ha...
Me : Okay la... how about I come back to invite you for lunch or dinner?
I really enjoy chit chat with you.
I have no sisters and these 3 days I really feel happy I got a jie jie.
Liena: Wah you so serious ah...
Me : Yes... I am just working around this area... so very easy...
Liena: (quiet... taking blood pressure)
Me : (Show sad look)
Liena: Look at me... why?
Me : I want to remember you... my jie jie for 1 week...
Liena: Ha ha ha... Want me to be your jie jie you much go Guang Gong and bow 8 times with me.
Me : No problem. 80 times also I bow...
Liena: Ha ha... okay la... you want to buy dinner I usually go off at 6 pm. You can meet me after that...
Me : Oh... I call the hospital make appointment say I want to meet you?
Liena: Why you want my number ah?
Me : If you would trust me... I won't abuse it... or I give you my number can already... when you have time then you call me?
Liena: No need la... if got chance we will meet one...
Me : Oh... if no chance then I advertise paper and look for you or call the hospital...
Liena: Okay la...

She finished her stuff and left... I felt sad seeing her for the last time not knowing if I will get to see my Jie Jie again.

itguide
05-01-2012, 08:18 PM
After my discharge, I was weak but every so often I remember Liena's sweet smiles and jokes... I know I miss her but I do not know why... but she is a very direct person which I like and I am too. So when I am better I started going to the hospital at about 6 pm and see if she is leaving after work. I waited and waited for 3 days... but no leh... did she post out? I did not give up... I waited for a 4 day and finally I saw her after work walking and eventhough there is a nurse beside her I still walk over and say hello...

Me : Hello Missy... (this is the general name for nurses...)
Liena: Hello... you come for review ah?
Me : No la... got something to do and see you coming out so I let you see if I am better.
Liena: Okay la... look more healthy...
Me : So you taking bus or train?
Liena: Train... you leh...
Me : Of course TRAIN (actually I don't take train one... hee hee....)

So we chit chit chat chat with the other nurse and walk to train. Lucky leh... the other nurse take a different direction... yahoo........ When she went away...

Me : So you okay for dinner today...
Liena: Why?
Me : I waited for you for 4 days today then I get to see you...
Liena: Siao ah?
Me : Don't know leh... I thought I should come and catch up with my Jie Jie...
Me : Because I miss having a jie jie to talk to...
Liena: Ha ha... you ah...
Me : Okay... no offend... I just want to buy you a good dinner and be happy.
Liena: Hm... actually I have nothing on... usually I eat dinner alone too...
Me : Okay la... where is your favorite place, we go makan...
Liena: You no need to go home ah?
Me : Not today... I mean I will but after dinner...
Liena: Okay lah.. there is a mall at XXX XXX XXX she stay west side and we can eat there.
Me : Good... I like that place too (actually never been there)
Liena: You have been there ah?
Me : (jia lat).... no... but if you like that place I will like... (phew... don't know where I get the wit)

So we had dinner and chat till about 9.30 pm and we went home. I stay west too and so not too far... actually 2 MRT stops away. I finally got the tel no and happy like ku ku... went home smiling...

simple2kee
05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
i like true story. :)

alan0338
05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
parking here liao :D

skymontana
05-01-2012, 09:47 PM
camping here for more..hahahah

callmebad
05-01-2012, 09:56 PM
quite an interesting start of the real story:)

Me Siam Bu
05-01-2012, 10:20 PM
put tent wait :p

Andylin24
05-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Pitch ytent here Hee

CherryPickle
06-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Another camper joining in. :)

itguide
06-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Sorry brother, wrote this yesterday but it was so hard to log into sammyboy... maybe its singtel... (maybe ah... not confirm.... the 3g is so bad where i stay).

Thanks Mr Rickey brother also for up up my point. A million thanks... more like someone like my story rather than the points. It meant much more that way... BUT seriously Brother Rickey. Thank you. Feels like Teo Bay Bio...

So we started texting, sms, email, call and dinner, occasionally lunch... we chit chit and talk about a lot of things like old friends and she will tell me how her day went... some bad ones like got an accident the young girl very pretty but died... then got a old man came for surgery when bathing him his ku ku stand up... ha ha ha... this one I laughed until peng sang... stomach muscle cramp... and she will tell me one ang moh play dildo put that thing into buttock and cannot come out... ha ha... this one also beng...

One evening, I had a simple ah kun lotti with her cause she says not feeling good... tired... and back pain... stiff neck.

Me : Oh stiff neck... they say at the capula (bio name for the two big pieces of bones below shoulder)got clot... must rub and soften it...
Liena: Is it.. how come doctor never say...
Me : It is a chinese thingy...
Liena: Help me leh... wah cannot tahan...
Me : Aye... here is ah khun coffee leh... also massage for blood to circulate...
Liena: Don't bluff la...
Me : Really... I bet 100 the last time it work and in fact every time it work...
Liena: Okay lah go your house and rub for me...?
Me : Siao ah... my wife will kill me and cut me into pieces and cook...
Liena: Oh yeah... forgot...
Me : Go your house la...
Liena: You siao ah... my pa pa will kill me and cut me into pieces and cook...(she stays with parent after divorce)
Me : Hm.... toilet ?
Liena: Chay... dirty... I nurse okay...
Me : Okay... no offend... how about budget hotel? There is one about 2 streets away...
Liena: Never been... safe or not...
Me : Don't know... never been...
Liena: Chay... you real or not... like that also recommend.
Me : No try never know mah. More important thing is to help you get rid of stiff neck...
Liena: Okay lah.. try try... I really boy tahan...
Me : Ok... finish coffee and go?
Liena: No ... I don;t want to drink already.

I quickly finish my coffee and then walk to the hotel 81... actually there is a frangrance also but I read this forum most brother seems like 81. I blur blue was told to show IC and asked to pay 30. Which I did... collect a key and then a remote for tv and asked to go second floor room something... can't remember.

So we went... room is clean... nice... bed is okay... clean too... she say very urgent go to toilet and pee... I can hear its urgent cause the sh sh sound very loud... then she finish I go in... pee...

Came out she is on the bed using remote to switch to channelnewsasia.

I went over, put a pillow at the end of the bed and ask her to prone so that she can rest on the pillow, watch tv while I massage the back... (I am not medically trained but I used to massage because my father got leumatism).

She did as I have said... and I started the process with her TV still on. I press along both capula using my thumb searching for clot and go down the line from neck down... and somewhere I found a few hard areas which could be clots. I massage those areas and she seem in slight pain...and said "ouch"...

Me : Pain?
Liena: Nope.. shiok...

I am happy... and kept searching... and kept massaging... after about 15 minutes I heard a slight snore... she fell asleep... poor girl... months of SARS pressure caused all the nurses to be so stress up. She was sleep okay and can even see her hand shivering and jerking. Think it is stress... I just kept on doing some light massaging so as not to wake her. I also maintain my gentlement style... not to take advantage...

After another 20 mins she woke up...

Liena: Huh... I fell asleep ah...
Me : Yes... say you well asleep didn't wake you.
Liena: Wah... urgent... sorry...
Me : No problem...

I lift up my ear as she got into the toilet and again a rushing water sound came...

She took a while... think she washing her face... and hear some splashing sound... then she open the door walked out and blushing... with a tower around her lower body...

Me : What happened?
Liena: I wet my panty...
Me : Wah... need me to go buy for you? The paper type...
Liena: No need la... I got... we always bring just in case period that time stain the panty.
Me : Oh... you are on period ah...
Liena: No la... ha ha ha...
Me : So you want me to put on panty for you?
Liena: Ha ha... siao ah...

She slapped my shoulder and I caught hold of her hand... and just look at her...

Liena: Why...
Me : I don;t know... but I like my jie jie a lot...
Liena: ... (quiet... did not look at me)
Me : Come sit down...

She sat on the bed... I held her hand and did finger massage for her...

Me : Nice
Liena: Yes...
Me : You neck still stiff?
Liena: Aye... better already... really hor...
Me : You tooo stress already...
Liena: How you know...
Me : You were shivering and jerking when you were sleeping..
Liena: Hai...
Me : Why... Pain?
Liena: No... very nice...
Me : Just curious... now that you are divorce... do you still...
Liena: No...
Me : Me too...
Liena: Aye... I thought you married...
Me : Yes but after my wife gave birth she refused to do with me for the last 2 years...

Liena said nothing... but looked at her feet... I know it now or never... I slowly put my hand on her tower covering her lower body and she quickly use her hand to stop me...

Me : Its okay... I will not force you... just... massage you...

She look at me for a second or two and relent her hand... ... I don't know where I get the courage and I slowingly un-wrapped the tower. Her lower body appeared... right below the tower... she is not bushy... nicely trimmed... and look really attractive...

She used her hand to try and cover the part but I already reached it.

Me : I cover for you...

She slapped my hand... and gave a cheeky stare...

OK... boy tahan... I need to sleep first... tomorrow then continue. Sorry brothers and sisters. Nite nite.

ktcabi54
06-01-2012, 01:18 PM
good and interesting story bro .... keep it coming

shanewolf
06-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Waiting for next installment from TS.

amateur.bonker
06-01-2012, 02:43 PM
打针的部分到了!!!!! 快快!!

giggsgiggs
06-01-2012, 02:56 PM
v nice story....:rolleyes:

itguide
06-01-2012, 04:56 PM
I slowly lower my mouth and lay a kiss on hers while gentle and slowly place my hands on thigh and slowly stroke her... we kiss gently... and then I sense her tongue gently licked my lip... I thought wah... she so direct.. so I used mine and gently touched the tip of her tongue... all the while I was stroking her soft and cold thigh (cause she just washed her lower body)...

My other hand gently lower her body down on the bed and held her waist when I lower myself on her and by now our tongues are fully in contact, playing with each other and sucking each other... her saliva taste so sweet and warm... the scent from her body is fragant... her smooth skin so nice to touch and the feeling is heaven. I hope I have another pair of hands...

Slowly I move my hand on her thigh to her waist and now with both hands on her waist I can lie down too on my side and gently lift her so that she lie sideway as well... this is to position her so that she face me directly...

Shit Boss Called... be back... sorry...

lostbird
06-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Well wriiten, light heated reading from the start...and now , wow , good momentum:D

itguide
06-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Sorry... computer issues... OT tonight for sure.

As we kiss... I felt her hand on mine... not stopping me but just resting on mine most likely because she don't know where to place her hand... she just let my hand... roam with hers on mine... and slowly I was feeling the buttock... the waist and stomach area... used my knuckle to press her naval a bit... and she gave a soft "ah..." ... ha ha... she like it... but it was really light... just to let her feel some pressure... and derive some pleasure...

Then I went about roaming my hands again on her warm body... feeling each inch of her smoothness and softness and then... I hit the end of the brassiere. Her kiss stopped and her hand grapped mine... she opened her eyes and softly said

Liena: I am ... very small...
Me : Its okay... I love you for you are not because of your size...
Liena: Really...?
Me : Yes... I will love them no matter what their size because they are a part of you...
Liena: Liar... (and she smiled... and look at me with her sleepy eyes, gave a short sigh, closed her eyes and let go of my hand)

I advanced... muah ha ha ha....

Okay... very short... need to go fix computer... weekend is busy so will be slower... please bear with me...

A lady wrote and asked if I can help her fix her stiff neck... yes... can try but... you must be prepare to... sacrify... muah ha ha ha...

Be back dont know when... sorry but I will sure continue.

Rasta Marley
06-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Late camper reporting now :D

bratwurst_dick
06-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Wonderful writeup. :D Makes me feel as if i can visualize the scenes. great work TS.

callmebad
06-01-2012, 11:24 PM
never know that nurses can be quite receptive
maybe due to the nature of the job
maybe be stressful

Joe Fox
07-01-2012, 12:41 AM

As we kiss... I felt her hand on mine... not stopping me but just resting on mine most likely because she don't know where to place her hand... she just let my hand... roam with hers on mine... and slowly I was feeling the buttock... the waist and stomach area... used my knuckle to press her naval a bit... and she gave a soft "ah..." ... ha ha... she like it... but it was really light... just to let her feel some pressure... and derive some pleasure...

Then I went about roaming my hands again on her warm body... feeling each inch of her smoothness and softness and then... I hit the end of the brassiere. Her kiss stopped and her hand grapped mine... she opened her eyes and softly said

Me : Yes... I will love them no matter what their size because they are a part of you...
Liena: Liar... (and she smiled... and look at me with her sleepy eyes, gave a short sigh, closed her eyes and let go of my hand)

Okay... very short... need to go fix computer... weekend is busy so will be slower... please bear with me...

A lady wrote and asked if I can help her fix her stiff neck... yes... can try but... you must be prepare to... sacrify... muah ha ha ha...

nice story... camping nw

diputs1269
07-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Nice encounter, I have nurse fantasy :Dbut never got the chance:mad: Nurses are mostly caring and attentive personnel :)

aswon
07-01-2012, 01:35 AM
camping here... :)

leodumlao
07-01-2012, 02:23 AM
awesome story. Waiting to read more :)

Steventan
07-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi TS itguide,
Love your postings, slow, steady & steamy. :)

david9128
07-01-2012, 08:46 AM
awesome story. Waiting to read more

bombshell
07-01-2012, 09:18 AM
reporting.setting up camp now.:)

itguide
07-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I am busy this weekend so sorry will not have new post that soon. I will make sure continue.

Have fun,

moder
07-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Great one.........me too camp here.

juzz
07-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks for sharing. Upzz

tikogoh
07-01-2012, 03:39 PM
yeah, uppzz...

SARS period, could it be TTSH?

itguide
07-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Sorry, long day... let see if I can write a bit...

I followed the lining on the bra and slowly feel toward her back for the hook... feel the smooth skin at the same time kissing her gently... by now our mouth almost do not part already and keep sucking each other and our tongues gently licking each other...

BUT... where is the hook... shit... both hands all used and still cannot find the hook... she smile gently... and softly said...

Liena: Its infront...

I can see that she blush a bit now... as I moved my hands forward and feel... inside by slipping under the bra...

Liena: Ah,,,... (she moan gently...)

Indeed it was almost flat... and I can reach the tip almost without hindrance...

Me : Can I squeeze it....
Liena: (no answer.... but just start to kiss me again...)

I went ahead and gentle rub it gently... twist it a bit... and her arms closed in together abit...

Her hand are holding on to my head now and holding my face toward her while she kiss me. I can feel that she is kissing with all her heart, sucking my tongue, my lips, sucking my saliva away ... letting me suck her tongue... and I suck a lot of her saliva too and its so sweet... I swallow them and suck for more...

I managed to find the hook and released it... pushed away the cups and focused on her right breast... twisting the nipple... and she hold on to me like a little kitten afraid of being hurt...

Slowly I sat her up and lifted up the t-shirt and she took it off herself and along with the bra...the moment she placed those beside the bed I already placed my mouth on her left breast and sucking furiously on her nipple... She was caught by surprised and moaned gently again ... my right hand is massaging her right breast... and for a good 5 minutes I alternated between the left and right ... ensuring I kissed both and had a handful of both,,

Liena: you are still clothed...
Me : Oh I forgot...

She giggled...

Liena: Why... you small too...
Me : Dont know leg... I let you take a look...

And I took off my shirt... and she help me un-buckled... off went my pant in double time and my panty... ( I mean underwear... )

My manhood already standing and jerking with each beat of my hear beat and she took it in her hand and rubbed it a bit...

Me : Is it big enough for you?
Liena: (no answer... just looked at my manhood, rubbing it and smiling shyly...)
Me : Let me look at your little pussy?
Liena; (lifted her head and smile... nod gentle and then gently lay down on her back... her legs still closed to conceal her little pussy)

I gentle lifted up her legs and place her on my shoulder... lower myself so that my head is between her inner thigh and what I saw surprised me....

Will be back...oh by the way, brothers and sisters feel free to correct my bad spelling, grammar and tenses.

TTSH... yeah hor...got mrt...

Bangster
08-01-2012, 01:40 AM
wah lao eh dont tell me you saw a cock....

tanman
08-01-2012, 02:29 AM
!!!!!!! Got Kuku? OOMG!!!!

yang punk
08-01-2012, 12:58 PM
No lah ... she is a white tiger! :D

Yardstick
08-01-2012, 06:52 PM
TS, nice sharing you have here. Milfs are always one of my favourites.

As for what you saw... Is she a hermaphrodite?!

Rasta Marley
08-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I gentle lifted up her legs and place her on my shoulder... lower myself so that my head is between her inner thigh and what I saw surprised me....

Ah ha....wonder what kind of surprise this is:rolleyes: Probably surprised that she is shaven....and probably not so innocent after all :D

Will await your continuation bro

itguide
08-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Dear All Brothers & Sisters,

Thank you for the interest and sorry to keep you guessing.... I am down with a fever... back is like breaking... need to recover before continue but I will try...

In the mean time, I am sorry to keep you guessing... its a real surprise...:D

eeemen
08-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Get well soon bro, take care n hope you'll continue when you'd well, cheers . . . . . . .

starlight 88
09-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Nice story wait for TS to continue .....

kingrex
09-01-2012, 11:44 AM
a tattoo or a pussy ring?

Artic
09-01-2012, 12:09 PM
con't pls :D

itguide
09-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Wah... all the brothers and sisters guess so funny... but interesting and creative. You guys must be doing interesting stuff to your body.... ha ha :D

Honestly for a 30+ women, and with a child... I was surprise to see a small, nicely trimmed and slightly pinkish pussy in front of my eyes... the labia is small and thin little flaps just covering the clitoris... although is is wet already... due to my simulation on the breasts. And the clitoris is just barely conceal by the outter vagina... wah... my little penis already very very hard .... but I control...

Also noticed that her vagina is slightly higher... maybe because she is slim and so it appears that way. This means I do not have to embed my face too deeply into her thigh nor lift her legs up too high to empose the little beauty... wow... its looks like a gorgeous little princess waiting to be touch and the nice thing is that I am going to be the one to touch it...

I took a deep breath, no smell... maybe she is a nurse and also she just flushed it cause she wet her panty... or maybe she cleaned it for me... ha ha... no matter what I am a lucky guy that day...

Me : Wow... it is such a beauty...
Liena: Is it... ?
Me : Yeah... it looks like a juicy little abalone...
Liena: Huh huh... don't bluff...
Me : I am serious... how I wish I can eat...
Liena: ... (she kept quiet... can hear her swallow saliva...)

Decided not to ask her... I hugged onto her thighs and open them a little wider and move myself further up toward her little pussy... and gently kissed her inner thigh...

Liena: Ah...

I smooshed up and down the thigh and then moved to the other thigh and did the same... she was using her hands to hold on to mine... gently... After a minute or so, I decided to advance... I blew air towards her clitoris... and because the room was aircon she could feel cold down there...

Me : Huh huh... what are you do...

But before she can finish her sentence I strike and french kiss her critoris and take it into my mouth licking it with my tongue at the same time...

Liena: Ah.... ... (She was taken by surprise, she gave off a high pitch moan and her body arc backward, her thigh close onto my head but can't close because my head is in between and her hand grapped onto mine hard...)
Liena: Ah.... ... oh... uh.... har.... (she continue her gentle moan while I used my tongue to gentle tickle the little critoris...)

I was able to peep at her face when she get used to the stimulus and lowered her back... and the look was... ...

Ok... lunch... hungry... someone want to buy me a abalone?

Be back later... if not too busy...

itguide
09-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Oh... thank you all Brothers and Sisters for the point. I do not know how this works but I know all of you have given me some points and power. A million thanks. It is not the point, it is the kindness that counts...

And her look was priceless.... her eyes were thightly shut, her eyebrows crumpled together, her mouth half open and she was panting... whenever I exert more suction I can see her head tilt backward and her mouth open wider and trying to breath harder as if she is trying to catch her breath... her thigh was pressing again my ear and her hand holding on tightly against mine...

I hold on to her waist and widen my mouth and engulf the whole vagina into my big bloody mouth...

Liena: Arh... (she cried fearfully... and lift up her head to see me eating her whole abalone as if she has just lost her vaginity...)
Liena: Oh please... (she cried. I dont know if she want me to stop or continue... )

I move my suction downward from the clitoris to the honey hole and exert more suction there and at the same time push the tip of my tongue into the hole...

Liena: Ah... ugh... please.... (she cried again... as her body arc up again... BUT... ha ha ha... I am holding on to her waist and she cannot escape my grip...)

I can feel her breathing getting really heavy and her waist twisting in pleasure... and at the same time there is a tention in her body waiting to explode... I know she cannot hold on much longer...

Should I let her orgas now???? I pondered for a while...

Me Siam Bu
09-01-2012, 11:14 PM
con't pls :D

yeah lol pls continue ha ha

Greyhound
09-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi, nice story account there!

pasteurisedmilk
10-01-2012, 12:15 AM
waiting for the good to come...

callmebad
10-01-2012, 12:38 AM
just wonder is she still your fb currently:)

itguide
10-01-2012, 10:20 AM
FB - YES and then no... ... till the end of the story you will know why...

By now she is so excited even her hip is moving up and down to allow my mouth to get her critoris and cunt hole at the same time.... yes she is very high... her juice spread all over her little pussy and over my mouth, chin and nose. There is a kind of fragrance in the juice... it is not as sticky and think which is strange... she must have been on a very clean diet... and it is not fishy in any way... I basically got drown and drunk in the mixture of my saliva and her juice. In fact I drank quite a bit of the juice and it just kept coming...

She was moaning louder now... panting and her hip moved much faster... I know it must have been more than a while since she had an orgasm... I decided that I should not delay it because this is going to be the best for her and I want her to have the best... I pressed my mouth tightly against her pussy and my tongue went all way out full speed on the tip and sucked real hard at the same time...

Her hands were still holding tight but now its vibrating... she knew I am helping her and she moved her hip even faster... her legs close in tightly and straightened out pushing my shoulder down... her body tensed up and she took one last look at me eating her pussy... and then collapsed on the bed and arc her whole body up... I held on to her waist but she is so strong and all her muscles seems to be exerting their full force...

She is all quiet now... but her whole body is vibrating and she is not even breathing... I am worried if she still remembers how to orgas because after not having sex and orgasing for a long time it will be very difficult to get one... but when you do get one it will be heavenly...

Suddenly I felt a jerk from her waist... she is starting to orgas... I held on and sucked and licked the tip of her vagina and felt another jerk.... her stomach is contracting and expanding strongly.... her breathing seems stopped... her eyes shut close... mouth close and face flushing red...I can see her veins in her neck and her shoulder collar bone all standing out... her arms muscle and rough and straighten... and there were a few more jerks... and towards the last few jerks she actually breath out in steps with each jerk... I guess she can no longer hold on to her breath... finally after a good twenty seconds... she open her mouth and eyes... looking with me still holding on to her vagina with my mouth and let out the remainder of her breath and all her muscles started to relent. Her straighten leg relaxed and her hands slowly released mine...

I just keep her vagina in my big ugly mouth and kept it soaked in a small pool of her juice. I stopped licking so that she can relax and just apply a very soft suction to keep her sensitive pussy comfortable.

She was breathing fast after that... and humming like a little puppy asking for its favorite snack...

... to be continued... sorry brothers and sisters... a bit slow cause tired due to the medication.

ni9htkidz
10-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Nice reading these. All I can say is nurse are damn fucking horny. Tried 3 to-date. 2 chinese and 1 malay

hardcoremayhem
10-01-2012, 06:36 PM
interesting story. thank you for sharing, bro!

you have lived a life long fantasy of mine! :D

itguide
10-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Brothers and Sisters,

No offend, just sharing my thoughts... not targeting at any one... forgive me if you feel bad... just want to share some sincere thoughts...

You know nurses are human too. I remember during SARS people shun and avoided nurses when they see them on the bus and trains. They are in a very dangerous working environment full of viruses and potential bio hazards. They are also exposed to chemical and smells and bad wounds and such and the unkind words of some difficult patients. I respect them for their sacrifies. For Liena, it just happened that we clicked and got along well and I don't know what happened between the two of us but we managed to get along.

Not all nurses are horny although there are hornier ones. Even if they are I am sure they do not usually F around. There is nothing wrong being horny... and even if one or two do F around it is likely their own preferences and they account for what they do themselves... After all we are human... I admit I am horny most of the time but I do not F around... :-)

Sorry la... I will continue my story later... still working.

simple2kee
10-01-2012, 10:14 PM
TS, u r good storywriter!

tikogoh
11-01-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm glad you've recovered from fever. My dinner appointment was cancelled 'cos friend had fever too. Must be the weather

itguide
11-01-2012, 11:27 AM
I just quietly suck her little pussy and enjoy the fragrance and juices coming out of her... oh... it was a very sweet moment to be able to give a women a good orgasm and at the same time taste her and consume her...

Her panting slow down and I can feel her relaxing further with her legs now slightly opened... and I can move my head... Slowly I let the labia and clitoris slip out of my mouth... and I lifted my head to look at my poor little sister... she opened her eyes to look at me... our eyes met and she smile... and her hands reached for my head. I gave her pussy a quick kiss and she giggled and used her hand to lift my head signaling me to go up to her.

I lifted my body up and position myself so that my right leg is between her legs and prone by my side so that my thigh press against her pussy to keep it cushioned, warmed and protected. She kissed me and our tongues meet again with her sucking hard to get my saliva... she is real thirsty because her mouth is all dry. We kissed for well over a minute... and I enjoy the nice warm and moist feeling coming from my thigh where it is pressing against her pussy.

I look at her a little seriously...

Me : Pain? (She smile... sweetly...)
Liena: No, shiok...
Me : Did little di di me make my jie jie happy...
Liena: Yes... little di di made jie jie very shiok. Jie jie under-estimated little di di...

I kissed her again... and used my right hand to caress her breast at the same time...

Liena: Are they small?
Me : Not to me... I like my Jie jie this way... (and I bend down to kiss the breast)

Her panting has slowed down and her legs relaxed instead of holding on to mine.

I reach my hand down to her pussy and touch the entrance to find it still wet and slipper... muah ha ha ha... guess what I am going to do next... muah ha ha ha... I am surprised again...

lostbird
11-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Only thru dream that i would have what you had encountered but till now ....not even in my dream:( you are indeed lucky bro.....

itguide
11-01-2012, 03:29 PM
What I am going to write next is of most surprising and something I have never understand but it is a true thing... if any of you know please share...

I used my middle finger to touch around the honey hole area and moved my finger up and down the slit spreading the juice and making the vagina slippery... I enjoy the soft and tender feeling on my middle finger tip and at the same time fonder with her little pussy which is some what bigger now after being sucked hard and induced an orgasm by my mouth.

Liena has become comfortable with me and held on to me like a little kitten and enjoying playing little games with my tongue and lips...while her legs opened with her pussy exposed to let me fonder with it. Occasionally she give off slight soft moans when I move too fast or move across somewhere sensitive or deliberately did something stimulating. Its a quiet little moments with the sound coming from our kisses and the sound of moisture from her pussy being touch and rubbed.

I decided to see if I can advance further and moved my middle finger down to the honey hole and slowly spread the lips to advance inward into her...

Liena: Ah... (she let go of my lips and open her eyes a bit to look at me while I look into her eyes and slowly move my finger in and out gently tandem. Her hands hold on my my arms and her eyes look at me and I know she is feeling some discomfort...)
Me : Pain ?
Liena: No... it has been too long since... ah... (she could not continue because I took the opportunity to insert my finger further.. this time her legs cramp on to my hands and her hands held on harder to my arms...)
Me : I am sorry... pain?
Liena: No... just ... worried...
Me : Worried I will hurt you?
Liena: No... worried once you had me you will dump me away or threat me badly... (some tears... her previous marriage must have been difficult)
Me : I will never be bad to my jie jie... I will not do it to you then... I am sorry... (I took my finger away... and held it up... and then I thought... where to rest a finger with all that cunt juice...)

She looked my finger... and I look at it... then I put it into my mouth... and I think I surprised her... because she was looking at my finger...with a bit of confusion... and suddenly she took my hand and pulled my finger away and kissed me and sucked all the saliva out of my mouth and swallowed them...

Liena: Don't ... its dirty...
Me : I already swallowed a few mouth when I was eating your pussy just now...
Liena: Ha... you ah... ( she showed an unbelieved and surprised look ... and slap me gently on my chest)...
Me : I like your taste... you pussy is my property now...

She slapped me again on my chest... and smiled shyly...

Liena: Smelly or not?
Me : I love the taste... better than abalone...

She looked at me again for a short while and then hugged me... and french me deeply while she straddle one of her leg on my waist... I know she is allowing me to advance... she is comfortable...

I reached down again for her pussy... do a bit of cunt juice spreading again to lube my finger and then I started inserting... she tensed up again but this time she made no noise and just kiss me as if she is drunk with her eyes close...

When the first segment of my finger is almost it I suddenly felt a hard ring stopping my finger from advancing.... aye... my finger not swollen ley... I tried again... and truly there is a ring there... I could not remember that there is such thing when I finger my wife and my first girl friend.... but this case really strange... I tired to lube my finger more and then exert a bit of force and the finger advanced but still the tightness particularly at the ring is so strong...

Surprise me ... what is this ring doing there.... any brothers or sisters experienced this before...

DavidFox468
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Coil contraceptive?

itguide
11-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Hi Hi, no she not using coil... :p

callmebad
11-01-2012, 11:51 PM
maybe use for strengthening her vaginal muscles

ni9htkidz
12-01-2012, 05:23 AM
Nice reading these. All I can say is nurse are damn fucking horny. Tried 3 to-date. 2 chinese and 1 malay

Sorry brothers. The nurses I met don't fuck around. They definately wont entertain you if I give you their number. Just a brief description of them.

1. MILF 35/ 36 this year. chinese single mum. Still bonging her now.
2. 23 - 25 this year. Malay. Recently started.
3. 26 this year. Chinese mixed. Did once, till now unforgettable. Have numerous pic of her.

All of them FUCKING horny. Was wondering I fuck them or they fuck me sometimes.

itguide
12-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi Brother,

Noted with thanks. Sorry I wasn't refering to the ones with you. Sincerely a generally statement. I also don't dare to "accept" since I respect them and they are with you... that is a respect for a fellow brother also :). Keep them clean for you and you only ... ;)

I agree with you though ... sometimes you do not know whos is F-king who. Should you like the story... till I get there please read on. I will continue. As I have said 98% true... so lots of details and the feelings and thoughts...

Sorry... my child not well, got my flu so a bit slow...

babycake
12-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Like to love nurse ....moarrrr plss

itguide
12-01-2012, 10:36 AM
At first I thought Siao Liao... kana a man who changed sex that why... but cannot be leh... got children... I was thinking maybe too long never do but strange leh... my wife virgin also not so tight...

Me : Wah... very tight...
Liena: Giggled... is it? I have not done it for more than two years...
Me : So I am the lucky boy?
Liena: Yes... just for my little di di only... from now on...
Me : Shit...
Me : I never buy condom... shit shit... (shit indeed I never plan it since it was to get her stiff neck fixed... ai yai yai... next time I put one in wallet and 1 in sack and 1 in shoe somemore... )
Liena: Its okay... ... I am safe... (she wispher in my ear..... doink.... I cana feel my penis bounced into attention...)
Me : But it is not safe...
Liena: I am having my period in lesser than 2 days... so it is safe...
Me : I mean... we must protect again viruses...
Liena: Oh... I am clean... I go through blood test regularly and do not go around... sleeping with man...
And I saw your medical record... not AIDs, not SARS because yours should be bacteria which you are cleared... so you are safe...
Me : You really want me to make love with you naked...
Liena: You are already nake... she giggle...
Me : Ha ha... I mean... raw... no protection?
Liena: You don't dare? Afraid I got VD?
Me : No I trust you... more like I do not know if I can make you feel good...
Liena: I just want to be with you... (she laid a encouraging kiss on me ) and let you have me...
I want to feel me in you...

All this while I was moving my middle finger in/out or so call finger fucking her... and the ring is still as strong... (lord of the ring thingy.... I think that is the period when we have lord of the ring).

I said nothing but kissed her... I move my finger a bit faster as she reached down for my penis and stroked it with a reverse hand grip...

Liena: You are so hard already...
Me : Yes... (I opened my leg wider so that it is easier for her to reach and stroke it... )

The feeling of the penis being fonder with is always very enjoyable... I already have pre-cum and my mind was struggling whether I should make love with her. All the teachings I was taught that suggest I should not came to me ... in the end its

"色字头上一把刀" Vs "食色性也"...

Rasta Marley
12-01-2012, 01:22 PM
... I already have pre-cum and my mind was struggling whether I should make love with her. All the teachings I was taught that suggest I should not came to me ... in the end its

Ah ha, the story is getting very steamy :p Remember always though that Raw is War! :D

shenlong
12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
up ya bro! Good description!!!

simple2kee
12-01-2012, 09:26 PM
getting steamy, keep it up! :)

callmebad
13-01-2012, 12:14 AM
during that supposed neck-massage session, how many times did you do her?
seems to be about 2 times or more?
you're quite strong:)

seelookseelook
13-01-2012, 12:36 AM
nice one. waiting for more to come

sgiceboy
13-01-2012, 08:45 AM
more pls more pls......:D

itguide
13-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Strong... me... no... I am old... but read on... the two hours hotel booking turned 3 in the end...

With her hand stroking my penis... I wondered if I should really do it to her... because I do not want to let her think that I am taking advantage of her... but the feeling of the penis bring stroked by her hand is just so nice... and my little penis is not stiff and hard and jumping as my heart beat got faster.... I imaging my little penis inside her tight little cunt and the ring of muscle holding on to it... wah... must be so heavenly... but... should I do it to her just because she is divorced... and is empty...

Me : I should not do this to you... I have already went over board by doing a mouth job on you...
Liena: Why... ? (She did not open her eyes and continue her stroking on my penis... and at the same time kiss my ear loop.)
Me : I do not want to take advantage of you...
Liena: I am willing... and I want to do it whole heartedly with you... and I want you to do it whole heartedly with me...
Me : ... (I already cannot tahan... I mean tolerate already...)

Her stroking became faster... and I am really too excited... pre-cum is ozzing out already... and I hear the sound of pre-cum being rubbed on my foreskin...

I pulled my finger out... she opened her eyes... I again put the finger in my mouth and sucked dry every drop of her juice... she smiled sweetly and gently at that sight and she kissed me again to try and take back her juice...

I get up and position myself in between her legs... she opened them wide enough for me to kneel between and exposed her little wet pussy which is now widely opened after I parted her labia to insert my finger... her pussy is definitely a bit higher and so it is very easy to get a full view... it is so lovely and I told myself... I should not disappoint her... I held my penis and move forward to rub her slit with my penis... the warmth from her pussy and the soft tenderness rubbing on my little penis head is so overwhelming... I rub and rub and used my little head to push against the clitoris and also poke the little hole a while while she lifted and twisted her waist to move her cunt in tandem with my penis... for about a minute... she was arcing her body up and looking at the way I rubbed... with curiosity and a bit of eagerness... sometimes the hole and the penis met somewhat hard and there were slight insertion and she moaned gently...

Finally I cannot take it anymore... I looked at her and she looked and me,,, we know it is time to be one...

kingrex
13-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Ha. i just love gals with small boobs. Ever bonk one with A cup, very very small but huge and long nipples. Mother of 3. :)

itguide
13-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes... small is cute and sweet too...

I upped a few brothers... sorry... I mean their points hor... I am sure there are a few systems I upped points... can't tell from your nicks. I forgot to leave my nick like some of you.... forgive me la...

But I will go along the list one at a time. Thank you also for the upping of my points... I am not well so a bit slow in writting...

Up up...

Rickey
13-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Me : I should not do this to you... I have already went over board by doing a mouth job on you...
Liena: Why... ? (She did not open her eyes and continue her stroking on my penis... and at the same time kiss my ear loop.)
Me : I do not want to take advantage of you...
Liena: I am willing... and I want to do it whole heartedly with you... and I want you to do it whole heartedly with me...
Me : ... (I already cannot tahan... I mean tolerate already...)

I pulled my finger out... she opened her eyes... I again put the finger in my mouth and sucked dry every drop of her juice... she smiled sweetly and gently at that sight and she kissed me again to try and take back her juice...

I get up and position myself in between her legs... she opened them wide enough for me to kneel between and exposed her little wet pussy which is now widely opened after I parted her labia to insert my finger... her pussy is definitely a bit higher and so it is very easy to get a full view... it is so lovely and I told myself... I should not disappoint her... I held my penis and move forward to rub her slit with my penis... the warmth from her pussy and the soft tenderness rubbing on my little penis head is so overwhelming... I rub and rub and used my little head to push against the clitoris and also poke the little hole a while while she lifted and twisted her waist to move her cunt in tandem with my penis... for about a minute... she was arcing her body up and looking at the way I rubbed... with curiosity and a bit of eagerness... sometimes the hole and the penis met somewhat hard and there were slight insertion and she moaned gently...

Finally I cannot take it anymore... I looked at her and she looked and me,,, we know it is time to be one...
Tks, bro, itguide, for such an erotic description of the encounter between yr penis & the nurse's pussy...havn't read 1 tat is so well described wif details of her bodily movements in reactions to yr stimulation...looks like its the cutest pussy u hav ever seen...

callmebad
13-01-2012, 08:21 PM
from 2 to 3 hours was real good stamina
you really know how to enjoy sex:)

ilovesingapore
13-01-2012, 09:11 PM
so what is the ring?

kingrex
14-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Don't worry. You are not alone. I am old too. ;)

itguide
14-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Sorry all borthers and sisters, busy spring cleaning and just recovering from flu. The ring... really I don't know... I never figureit old... but who cares... I am writing bit by bit on the next installment... which include the ring... wanted to finish it yesterday but got chestpain...

Getting old is a part of life. I accepted it... that is why I also do not mind my jie jie being a bit older than I am and her skin a bit dry... it is not the body, it is the feelings...

I will write again as soon as possible... and up one brother or sister .... points I mean.

Enjoy the weekend,
IT Guy

Hunky925
14-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Rest well bro... Waiting for ur next installment...

lostbird
14-01-2012, 03:24 PM
well done bro, u know when to use the push n pull strategy ya. make my neck hanging ..... anyway wish u a Happy Chinese New Year...:)

Me Siam Bu
14-01-2012, 05:32 PM
hv up u :p more story pls :p

ilovesingapore
14-01-2012, 09:59 PM
is it NuvaRing?

itguide
14-01-2012, 10:32 PM
The best part of love making is that every part is a joy. Foreplay, pre-entry, post-entry, in progress, building up, orgasm, slowing down and aftermath. Every part of it is a joy and when I recall these events with Liena I relieved every moment. Sorry brothers... here we go ... I hope this is worth the wait...

I positioned myself so that my legs are between hers but slightly spread to open up her pussy for penetration... I gently place the tip of my penis right at the entrance of her vagina and feel the warm and juicy pussy skin cushioning my penis head. I slowly lean forward and ... support my body on my arm and then lower myself so that I kiss her and gently rest my body on hers so that much of the weight is supported by my knees and arm. I held her hand on my hands and slowely but assurely insert my tongue into her little mouth as she kissed and suck my tongue. While kissing, I gently push and felt the head moving in slightly but pushed back by her vagina... I pushed again... and pushed again... feeling the smooth inner wall of the vagina cushioning my penis head and when it engaved it a bit it pushes it out again...

Liena: Shhh.... (gave off a hiss and at the same time her eyes which are closed crumple together as if in pain when she kissed and hold on to my tongue... )
Me : Pain ?
Liena: Shiok... (she said very softly... with eyes still closed but slightly relaxed as she spoke... and I took the opportunity to push in harder...)
Liena: Ah... (she was taken by surprise again and opened her eyes and smiled shyly and sweetly...) you are so bad...
Me : I want to let my jie jie feel every moment of surprise...
Liena: I want my di di to go into me... (she held my chin as if I am the women and said to me while looking at my eyes... )
Me : Hard or gentle ?
Liene: ... (and she lift her head up and frenched me so wet signaling that she really needs a penetration...)

I decided to go a bit stronger... and push harder... and felt my little head gets engulfed by the warm, smooth and tender pussy. I felt the labia being pushed aside and the clitoris running against the shaft of my penis and I arced my body a bit to ensure that I rub the clitoris with every stroke...

The wall of her vagina now pressed against the head of my penis and that is just the head and the feeling is already so good... I can feel the ring pressing on my little penis head and although I managed to get into it... the thicker part of the head is still trying to get through... it is really stimulating because its like something pressing on the head of the penis everytime I tried to push it and I decided that I must still push harder to be able to fully enter Liena...

When I was about to exert a greater force... I suddenly felt her legs hooked over the rear of my thigh and clamp me down and at the same time Liena lifted her hip up and down in a pumping manner... and being cushioned in between I have no where to run except being pushed into her deeper and deeper...

I felt the head of my penis going deeper into the ring and deeper and the slit of my penis opened up due to the pressure of the ring... and her warm juice started being pumped into my penis head... It was heavenly... fucking a girl, getting fucked by her vagina at the same time and the penis also got fucked by the inner vagina...

Me : Ah.... (my turn to be taken by surprised...) ah uhhh... ummm.... (I closed my eyes as she cramped my further into her and I felt the ticker part of my penis passed through the ring ...) Ah... ... (I am moaning now... my breathing got hard... I must breath to control or else I will shoot immediately...)

The ring now cramp on my shaft and each pumping action she does I felt my shaft being stroked my her ring of muscle... and because the head is in the ring each push by her made me felt as if the inner vagina is sucking on the head of my penis... it is like I am being milked just that it is a penis...

To be continue... I am very hard up... leaking pre-cum as I write... sorry...

siaolang17
15-01-2012, 10:26 AM
To be continue... I am very hard up... leaking pre-cum as I write... sorry...

oi kin kin come back after u pcc or whatever :p

moder
15-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Wow.........action coming......:D

ahwee73
15-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Hmm.. Give her deep thrust.

itguide
15-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi Brother and Sisters,

I got better and so I am able to sit and write more... sorr yfor a slow follow up. My sincere apologies....

On with the story...

I was stuned by the experience I was getting from Liena and my eyes look mystically at hers when she continue to help herself with my body... her breathing is heavy and through her nose as she savagely suck my tongue and lips... I could hardly breath at time... feeling the warm bouncy vaginal wall and muscle milking my little di di... my butt was risking up and down as she use her hip muscle and legs to lift me up and down in pumping action...

With each push I felt my penis advancing a bit and a bit more and her inner vagina sucking on my penis head... I close my eyes... and endured the pleasure and yet painful feeling of being consumed by a vagina...

Soon my penis is fully in and I felt the base of my penis hitting her vagina opening... I am fully in... and when I finally thought it is time for me to take over. But no.. , Liena who is now breathing so heavily and her body so tense continued to move my hip so that I am grinding her clitoris and her eyes were dead shut and her mouth sucking my lower lips so hard I think it is going to bleed...

The room was dead quiet and we can only hear each other's breathing through our nose... I pressed my hip down so that I am pressing against her clitoris and move my hip in circular motions to let the shaft of my penis massage her body...

Her legs relaxed a bit but still clinch on to me... I can hear her breathing longer and harder and she is making that puppy huming sound again... and then her legs tightened on my thigh again... her arms were under mine and her palms holding on to my shoulder tighly... I felt her stomach muscle tensed up and I know this is her coming... she had the same behavior when I make her orgased using my mouth..

I kept my shaft in place and did some very short but difficult and powerful pumping... and I could feel her vagina muscle tightening and clamping onto my penis... it was very difficult because her legs and arms are pinning me down and there is so little room for me to pump... but I want to maximise her orgasm and tried my best...

Liena: Hmmm..... (let out some air through her nose...) hmm... (some air out again...) hmmm... (some air out again)... she was sucking my lips so hard and I felt the pain... but I ensure...

My penis is having a wonderful time though... I felt like I my penis is part of her vagina... clamped tightly yet comfortable warmthed and loving nurished by her juice... It felt three to four strong contractions and then a few smaller ones... and yet the vagina clamped on to it...

I have stopped pumping but just press my penis deep deep into her vagina so that she do not feel empty... just like a man, when we orgased we want to feel that we are wanted ...

She held her breath for about 20 seconds... and then slowly I felt her grip letting loose and she breath out through her know... her crumple eye brows relax and she slowly relax the sucking on my lips... (seriously damn bloody pain...)

I finally realised that I too was controlling my breathing so that when she is orgasing I do not breath to disturb her breathing.... I let go a full breath from now nose and breath in...

The air is full of the smell of her scent, sweat, and there is another smell... and I realised it was the sweet smell of her pussy... not the fishy type but perhaps a bit of urine but very very very light so that it is not as pungent as that when someone has urinated...

to be continued...
I am leaking pre-cum again... this is going to be a long one... writing this true encounter is so stimulating... I never know... must get a mei mei and help me suck when I write... ha ha.. .no offend...

simple2kee
15-01-2012, 08:38 PM
awesome! more please. :)

eeemen
16-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Woah bro, read Liao, damn steam man ! Can't than also, keke. Cheers bro, . . . . .

itguide
16-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi Brothers and Sisters ,

Sorry I did not write... was having bad stomach since yesterday afternoon. Run toilet till legs shake...

To those brothers who wrote... and yes you are right... I PCCed :D too bad... no more outlet... hee hee...

Hope you all enjoyed so far... my body felt full of toxic and so I need some rest. Hope tonight I will be better.

Sorry again. Sincere apologies. I hope CNY I will be better. Last week was horrible. Lots of staff in office down with flu.

IT Guy

simple2kee
16-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Lots of staff in office down with flu.

i think u r down with stomach flu, do rest & take more water.

itguide
17-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Thank you all brothers and sisters... I am better now... stomach flu likely... doctor said so...

A few brothers and sisters asked if this is truly a real story. Yes it is ... no way I can make up the details... but still even if you do not belief at least enjoy the story.... :D

Okay... installment...

Liena's breathing slowed down and her muscles relaxed... I am still in my proning position and my penis deep inside her although not as deep... her vagina wall still cushioned my penis very tightly... any attempt to pull it out is like having a little mouse sucking on it. If you feel a mouth sucking it is just at the head... here the sucking feeling is on the whole penis... very very overwhelming...

She opened her eyes, smiled shyly and lay a kiss on my lips which is still painful...

Liena: Sorry darling... I could not control it. Its my first in years...

I said nothing but lay a kiss on her too and hug her...at the same time thrust my penis which is still hard into her... She lifted her hip and use her legs to hook herself onto me... I can feel the wet patch of her vagina spread on the base of my penis...

Liena: umhh.... (she gave a soft moan... her mouth is just about my ear and the seducive sound is so stimulating...) feels good with you in me
I know that she is prepared for me to climax... so touch a women is so dear...

I started to move my hip and thrust deeeeeeply but slowly and steadily... and she responded by moving her hip up and down with my movement. She really has stamina...and magically because wwith every thrust as I withdraw for the next I felt the inner vagina sucking on my penis... the pussy is like kissing fish kissing on my penis... I feel my penis hardening up and seems to have extended in size a bit as I thrust and withdraw...

While I thrust, I was kissing her and sucking her breast at the same time, biting it gently and sending Liena humming like a little puppy again. It is a back breaking task because I am taller when Liena is not as tall and I need to bend my back in order to suck her nipple...

My hands are strapped behind her back and holding to her shoulder and pull her down as I thrust to ensure maximum penetration and force and her hip also does the same to ensure that her vagina is positioned for me to enter deep...

I can feel her inner and out labia opened up as I thrust into her and cushioning the base of the shaft of my penis... the feeling is just magical. Her cunt juice is on free flow now and I can feel my scrutum soak in cunt juice...

I felt my heart beat faster and breathing faster as I thrust into her faster and my tongue thrusting into her mouth to find her tongue... I felt thirsty and was kissing and sucking her sweet saliva... Liena gives off a moan almost with every thrust and I know I can't hold on much longer...

Me : Jie jie... I am coming...
Liena: Shoot... ah... shoot in hmm.... side.... ah..... (and she just kiss me hard....)

The feeling of those words are so intense that I felt a tingling sensation at the tip of my penis... my legs are straightened now and I used one hand to hold on to her shoulder while the other hold her head and pulled her down with each deeper and forceful thrust... the bed is rocking and the mattress gave a bom- each time I thrust....

Liena: Darling... I want ah... uh.... you....

I kept on trusting... my eyes are opened and looking at her like an eagle... she is my prey and she looked at me with expectations, pains, joys, sufferring and yet loving sight.

Me : Ah huuuhh..... .... ah.....

A chilling feeling went from the lower part of my spine up to my neck... straightening my back... and because she is shorter... her head is now near my neck region. She hug onto me tightly... her hip no longer moving because I pinned it down on the bed with my weight and I feel lots of moisture at my groin reason... could be sweat or cunt juice... my brain... was trying to capture the feeling at the moment but it started to go blank as I felt my scrutum contracting... a tickling feeling went up to the base of the rare of the scrutum where the anus is... my breathing is so fast and I felt my heart beating so fast as if it wiwill burst...

I felt my penis getting extremely hard and straight... and the raw feeling on the head pushing in sent tingering pulses to the shaft and I felt pressure building at up at the testes... The moment is finally here... I am orgasing... I took one last look at Liena... her face so read and much in pain and mouth gasping for air... I initially wanted to pull out so that I ejeculate outside but looking at her working so hard for me to orgas, I could not bear to disappoint her... with one last hard and powerful thrust... as I held her head and should and pull her down for me to thrust to the deepest point...

I head a "umh,,," from her as if she is taken by surprise or perhaps my weight too heavy or my thrust too powerful or hold her too hard... I wanted to let go but it is too good and I need this long time no have orgasm... I decided that she has to endure the next 30 second... and anyway.. it is too late because with that last powerful utimate thrust... I felt a very strong and powerful contraction from my testes and my first burst of sperm rushed through my penis and out thru the tip of my penis... it was so forceful that the tip felt slight pain... but the pleasure of orgasm was very intense and the pain is a compliment...

My mind was blank... and although my eyes should still be open, I felt a second burst of semen rush thru the penis head and I just seeing white light as a wave of comfort shoot up my spin and to my neck and seems to have cleared out the small brain as well.

All this time I also feel the vagina throbbling and the vagina wall tightly pressed on my penis and there is a nimble feeling at the tip. The tip felt a round thing as if like a mouth covering it and the sperm felt as it it is sucked into this round thing like a black hole...

Me : huhhh.... ah..... (I moaned loudly as each burst of my sperm got suck out...) I felt as if my life is being suck away into the tender, smooth, warms and moist circuit of pleasure... and the second feeling is of the sperm rushing out of my penis...

The whole thing went on for about 15 second... this is my best and longer orgasm ever... I could not think anymore but just feel every muscles of mine explode in pleasure as I hold on to this lovely little jie jie of mine and gave her all my love and sperm...

numb3ers
17-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Bravo! Bravo! *clap, clap, clap*

moder
17-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Nice......enjoys my reading here.

sgiceboy
17-01-2012, 12:51 PM
F&@King good story

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 04:22 PM
I LOVE THIS STORY !!! 1st, it is a MILF (i'm a sucker for MILF). 2nd, it is a "jiejie" story !! Support you TS.. :D

SYTBigBoobLover
17-01-2012, 04:39 PM
I LOVE THIS STORY !!! 1st, it is a MILF (i'm a sucker for MILF). 2nd, it is a "jiejie" story !! Support you TS.. :D

You also got a JieJie story to share? :D

HunterJ
18-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Got.. A few to write.. But I don't have time to really sit down and write a good story.. Maybe soon... :D

MillerV
18-01-2012, 02:26 AM
NIce one itGuide!
Really enjoy your story telling

itguide
18-01-2012, 10:52 AM
I read my last post and noticed lots of mistakes... forgive me on the bad English, grammar and spellings.

Usually people like the part on climax or orgasm but I like the moment before and after to see the building up and also the satisfaction after the climax and slowly wind down ... my installment again and I hope you will like this after orgasm description... I personally enjoyed it...

As the last burst of sperm shot out of my penis... brushing through the little head creating the last burst of pleasure... I was still pressing my groin hard down on Liena pinning her to the bed with my long, hard and straight penis deeply in her vagina... the warmth, the juice, the tightness, the smell, the breathing, the embrace, the sweat and touch all seems perfectly merged as one. I still feel my muscle around my scrotum contracting vigorously but not violently like during the orgasm... it was a ticklish and soothing feeling with occasional strong after burst of contraction but not enough to shoot out semen although I feel some fluid still flowing out of my penis but it is not shooting out.

Our kisses are not light moist juicy kisses and exchange of light suctions on our tongues... our eyes are all closed... and we enjoy the light quiet moment. Her legs are hook around the rear of my thigh and her vagina still engulfed my penis in her fully... our groin area are wet and sticky smooth. My leg muscles are relaxed now...and I just do some simple rocking and very light thrusting... from left to right and feel the moment of my penis in her sweet and juicy cunt. Strangely my penis did not go soft as quickly... the ring of muscle near the entrance of her count constrict tightly on the base of my penis which kept the erection longer. However that muscle also started to relax and slowly I feel my penis soften and slipping out of her vagina... and her juice or mine or our juices mixed together started oozing out of the little small gaps between my penis and her vagina. As the penis slipped out gently the juices also rushed out and push my penis out of the vagina. I am a free man again...

By now our kisses has stopped... I was able to slowly regain my strength a bit to support myself and I look at Liena panting below me...

Me : I am sorry I pressed on you so hard and hold you so tight... ( I said softly...)
Liena: I can feel you ejaculate in me... (she said gently and panting...) You shoot so much... I can feel you flowing in me...
Me : Its my first good one for years too... thank you for allowing me to orgas in you... (I kissed her)
Liena: Tell you a secret... she came to my ear and ...

Guess what she said...

lostbird
18-01-2012, 11:17 AM
oh is she a "modified" ....:(

eeemen
18-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Could it be that she said that she's never had an orgasm before? ;). Well done bro, cheers . . . . . .

sgiceboy
18-01-2012, 01:43 PM
exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas
18-01-2012, 03:48 PM
oh is she a "modified" ....:(

Have the same feeling haha

callmebad
18-01-2012, 04:07 PM
as a guy I suppose what you want besides wealth and status and is to have an enjoyable sex life

looks like sex with this nurse is quite orgasmic to both sides

good for you:)

ah rat
18-01-2012, 04:10 PM

Guess what she said...

She says love to have yours penis in her pussy hole :D

late bloomer
18-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Liena: I can feel you ejaculate in me... (she said gently and panting...) You shoot so much... I can feel you flowing in me...
Me : Its my first good one for years too... thank you for allowing me to orgas in you... (I kissed her)

Guess what she said...

Guess no. 1: I can't get pregnant. I'm a transsexual?

Guess no. 2: I have AIDS?

Guess no. 3: I went for a surgery to have my tubes tied?

Just kidding, TS. :)

Great job, despite a few typos here and there.

A good story should not be judged by its typos.

Any more adventures? :D

ilovesingapore
18-01-2012, 10:42 PM
holy $%#@!! dun keep us waiting. the suspense is annoying. :O

18-01-2012, 10:49 PM
too slow..... :o:o

funfox
18-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Good contribution bro!! Do continue sharing your sexapades :D

Will Upzzzz U soon

Cheers/funfox

ccl69
18-01-2012, 11:25 PM
very nice story thanks

itguide
19-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Sorry for the wait. I worked late and only get home just. Worst still the Singtel Broadband on Mobile cannot make it at all. Impossible to get a good download... still wanna increase price - shitty company.

I managed to squeeze some bits... I saw the few who suggested possible things she said... but I am sorry... it is just pure love messages... It may not meet the expectation of some brothers... but it is the truth...

Have a short one... I am going to bed... tired liao...

-------

Liena: I had a second orgasm... I felt you thrusting deep into me and your penis rubbed my tip and side so hard and I just came... sorry I did not tell you... it was too fast... I can feel your penis enlarged in me and then it shot your warm semen into my little pussy... I feel your semen being injected going into my womb...and melt in me... as if your blood flow into me darling... (she hugged me and kissed me again... inserting her tongue into my mouth...)

I am astonished because she only had an orgasm just and then she had a second one when I had mine when we made love...

Me : Wow, you are so powerful... (I barely managed this first one...)
Liena: I know... I have not got an orgasm for so long.... I want to be part of you darling... I want your penis deep inside me... (she mumbled at my ears)

And she hugged me. We are both very tired and the sweet has started to dry away with the air-con. After a few minutes of rest... I got up on my limbs and look at the damages... my penis is covered in a white slimy milking color moisture... like soaked covered... it looks inflated...and is really soft now like a dead snake... my pubic hair also soak in the white concoction of our juices and pasted onto my skin... the mouth of my penis still has some clear fluid seeping out... my arms are shaking a bit when I used it to support myself up.

Her thighs are still opened to the side exposed her pussy also totally soak in our juices... the mouth of the vagina is slightly opened and I could see some white sticky fluid at the mouth... that should be my semen... the inner and outer labia are opened and the skin of the pussy is now flushing bright red... her golden pubic hair is also like mine, soaked in juices and sticking to her skin.

Liena: Why... (she look at me smiling and with sleep eyes...)
Me : Admiring your lovely vagina... and looking at our juices flowing out...
Liena: Really ah? (She struggled up and looked at her pussy... she cant see as much as I can... and so she used her hand to touch and look at it...)
Liena: Aiyoh I am so wet already... (she giggled as she spoke)

And indeed the patch where her buttock rested is almost fully wet.. and we can see the black mattress below the white bedsheet... I was kneeling and she was sitting up and I bend forward, hug her by the waist and kissed her again...

--- To be continued...

callmebad
19-01-2012, 12:37 AM
yes, you better have a good rest
don't stress yourself too much with your multiple orgasm story:)
otherwise you really can't orgasm when you actually do it
good nite:)

vonnieleung
19-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Will await your continuation bro

itguide
19-01-2012, 07:03 PM
We kissed a bit and then took a short nap together... again we sleep sideway, facing each other, my thigh between her legs pressed against her pussy and cushioning the warm juicy pussy... We must have slept for about 20 minutes... on and off I would woke up and look at the lady in my arms... she is so peaceful and her stress seems to have gone away. And then she woke up and crawl down the bed...

Liena: Urgent,... she looks kind of blurr... after waking up...

Again the sound of rushing water hitting the toilet bowl... and flushing and sound of water from the shower... most like washing pussy... and then phone rang,..

Lady Operator: Hello time up... want to extend...
Me : Yes, please one more hour... thank you...
Lady Operator: Ok... Thank you... (she sound so sweet... muah ha ha ha... but I got one right in the room with me MUAHHHH HA HA HA...)

I lay down on the bed and recall the intense session with Liena... and wonder if it is true... there is a sweet feeling in my mind and heart and that is un-usual.

Liena: Who is it...
Me : Operator, say time up...
Liena: Huh... then how?
Me : I asked for 1 more hour...
Liena: Oh... like that one ah...
Me : Yeap.. hourly rate... (hmmm... she really do not F around... or else she should know...)

I hop out of bed to run to the wash room... I also urgent... the urine seems to be really easy to release .... maybe the flushes of semen cleared the path... the penis is soft but it did not contract fully... which is strange...

The moisture has dried up and my pubic hair sticked to the skin... I took the shower and washed my body from top to bottom quickly... want to go back and spend more time with my jie jie...

I wiped try and went out... Liena is sleeping and covered the blanket to her breast level... I crawl up and laid a kiss on her cheek and she smiled... and looked at me... and then she push me back and went on me and kissed me... she is hungry for my tongue and when she kissed she used her palms to hold mine and pin my hands to the bed... I am in a star jump position...

After kissing for a while... She got down and grab my penis in her hand... she is going to give me a blow job... ?

I quickly cover my penis with my hands...

Me : Don't its... dirty...
Liena: I want to do it for you... (she look at me with a begging look and with such affection that rejecting her will be painful)

And she took my hands and un-cover my penis... which is still soft... she grap it by the shaft and gentlely unfold the foreskin... looked at the penis as if admiring it like a piece of art. She stroke it a bit... when sent it hardening up again... and used her finger to touch the tip ... which is oozing a bit of fluid... urine maybe or water trapped when I wash it... she smiled and look at me seducively...

She lifted her self up... and ... I am going to have a hell of a life time...

to be continued...

HunterJ
19-01-2012, 11:30 PM
I am hooked on to this thread !! Support you bro TS. Waiting for more exciting episodes !

callmebad
19-01-2012, 11:38 PM
within a day, quite real intensive fucking:p
I'm worried you will get tired of her very fast:)

itguide
20-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Thank you for reading all brothers and sisters... I wanted to write more but boss walking around...

---

She position her head so that she looks down on my upright and erected penis like a lioness looking on it prey...her left hand holding the base of my shaft and pulling down to expose the penis head fully... and she pulled quite tight down and the skin of the head is stretched fully. My penis is throbbing with my heart bead again... and she looked left and eight with hungry eyes as if to find the best spot to attack... I swallowed my saliva with anticipation and it was the longest wait although it is bare a while...

She look at me with a slutty look and smile... secretively... I was really worried... what is she going to do...

She stick up her tongue and use the tip of the tongue to split the slit of my penis and gentle licked the inside of the slit... it was not much... she can't reach very deep in but it was killingly shiok... I lifted my head initially and was looking at her but when she started the drilling and twicking of my slit I felt srengthless and my head collapsed to the pillow giving off a moan...

Me : Oh... oh.... ah..... hmmm.... (it is my turn to hum like a puppy....)

She did the drilling and twicking for almost a minute and then used her lips to press on the tip of my penis as if massaging it... and sucking it at a same time...

Me : Gosh... jie jie... ah... ah... I love my jie jie...

On hearing my moaning her mouth engulf a bigger portion of my little head but not fully... and the feeling of the warm, wet mouth with its tongue tickling my penis sent me to heaven. My body statred to arc backwarm and my legs bent at the knee to the sides opening my groin area bigger in anticipation for more...

Suddenly...

To be continued...boss walking around...

HunterJ
20-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Maybe your boss is a supporter of this thread too !!

itguide
20-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I hope so... but I will never know... ha ha... good one... Hey Boss you reading also har?

---

Her mouth let go of the penis head and there was a pop sound... and the good feeling is suddenly interrupted... but it was a relief... I brief quickly to regain the lost oxygen... I thought lucky she stopped or else I am going to orgas in no time...

My arced body straighten up on the bed and my legs straighten a bit.... phew... what a relief but really I celebrated too soon.... I look down and she was looking up at me ... with hungry eyes... I can tell she is breathing really hard and seems like she is controlling herself... and she is really excited... she did not smile... but just looked up on me like a ferocious lioness... I got a bit worried again... what is next... and she smiled with the closed lips tilt to one side... Her hand was still slowly stroking my harden penis and sent pulses and pulses of tingling sensation to my groin area...

Me : Jie jie... (I said softly... not knowing what she wants to do and she did not answer).

I took one last look at her as she looked at me with sharp eyes and I closed my eyes and laid back signaling her I am ready and willing to let her do what she want...

I can feel her tongue splitting and licking the head of the penis again and again my back arc up... as she slowly and gently stroke my penis... (phew... not too bad... ha ha ha...)

But that is just the beginning...

dhay101
20-01-2012, 08:40 PM
The best story I read so far. Please continue.

simple2kee
20-01-2012, 08:56 PM
truly amazing, i like ur true story!

callmebad
20-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Guess next few days, most of the brothers here will be busy with their OCs.
You relax, don't stress yourself with trying to update us.
This nurse is a real good sex partner, can make a man feel like a real man (no need Viagra)

Wish you & your loved ones a Good Year ahead in this coming Year Of Dragon!

hehfun
20-01-2012, 10:28 PM
good story pls continue... nice

limwp
20-01-2012, 11:35 PM
hi ts, great story you have there. keep it cumming.

itguide
22-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi Brothers & Sisters,

An early happy new year to all of you and I hope to write as and when I have time.

---

Then I felt the whole of my little penis head inside my jie jie's mouth... She was sucking and twisting her head at the same time and her lips closed up on the gap below the head. Its like my little head trapped inside her warm and wet mouse and as she suck and twist she was making a aound much like when we ate something real good and gave off a "hmmmmm" sound but it was short but repetitive. Her hand no longer stroke my penis but hold the base of it and pulling down exposing the head of the penis for her to feast on it.

I felt the suction getting stronger and with each twist of her head I felt a stream of tingling pressure running down my penis.

And then she gave me a real hard suck and twisting her head at the same time... I felt as if my ball also got pulled...

Me : Ah! ( I really yelled in pain... the pain is like my ball being pull and yet it was pleasure in pain...)

I lifted my head to look at what is she doing and I was just nice to see her release the suction on the head and engulf the whole penis into her mouth... It was a deep throat... and I felt my penis hitting the back of her throad... and she sucked onto the penis and pull her head up...

Me : ah........ ( I gave off a long and joyful moan...)

Suddenly I felt pain on my little head which shock me from the good feeling... and my whole body jerk... She bite my little head in the middle... Damn painful...

Me : Woohh... ai yai yai yai.... Ah... ( I can feel my little penis shrinked instantly)... jie jie... (I called her softly)...

But she did not stop... she just continues to lick the little slit of my penis again as if nothing has happened...

I am really worried now... what is going on here? What if she bite me... is she SM....

But again the good feeling of licking the little slit chased away the pain very quickly... and I am back in heaven again. She is groaning even louder and faster with each twist of her head while she suck at the same time...

My penis is fully erected and hard again... in fact I could almost orgas but somehow I am not feeling it coming yet... and Liena is now acting as though she is feasting on my little penis like a Lioness eating up her prey...

And then she stopped... just leaving her left hand stroking my penis... and I was like... hanging half way... I built up but never get enough to orgas... the feeling is like a women feeling her man orgasing and suddenly the penis was withdrawn...

I was humming like a puppy begging for its special threats...

She is definitely not going to stop,... she was still looking at me with sharp preying eyes... and smiling a bit as she move her sight to my penis which is red, hard, erected and covered with her saliva... She opened her lips and bite her teeth...

I know she is going to bite me and she is not going to be gentle... I panic...

Me : Jie jie... pain... Ah! Ah!

It was too late... she bite the head again and worst still... her other hand pressed my testes ... not exactly hard but enough to send my legs up into the air and my body jerk up from the bed...

I sense the fear in my body and my tear almost shot out... as I bang my body on the bed... I was panting and giving off painful moan... but the room was filled with her laugh like a teenage girl laughing at a comic and she is really merry....

She did not attack again but kept stroking my penis up and down and smiling as she look at me panting in pain which is going away...

Yeow... I am in big trouble...... and I could sense she has not got enough...

--- next one... should be after CNY... thank you all for the support so far.. trying to up brother and sister points at the same time. Happy Chinese New Year

callmebad
22-01-2012, 02:22 AM
wah ! the nurse is getting rougher:D

itguide
22-01-2012, 03:24 PM
I was recovering and thought it is going to be a very painful one again... I lift up my head and look down on my little penis which has now soften a bit... Liena did not look at me but her eyes were looking at the penis as though she is looking for the next point of attacked... she looked really merry... like a little girl who has first seen a penis and curious of its capability... as she stroke it up and down...

She looked at the base of the penis and the area where it meets the scrotum... and then she used her thumb and fore finger to press gently looking for my testes... I was really ticklish... and my legs were kicking and flipping as she pressed on my testes gentle...

Me : Ah... ah... ah... ah.... Jie Jie... pain... ( I begged... )
Aliena: Hmmm hmmm (she laughed with her mouth close but she did not look at me)

She let go of the right testes and search for the other one... and pressed it gentle... as if looking / testing for something.... My legs were kicking and swaying again... My head pressed hard against the pillow and I felt her pressing getting slightly harder...

Me : Ah .... Jie Jie... cannot.... I am dying... ah.... AHHHH......! Haaauhhh.... (she press really hard this time... my body stress up again...)

Aliena: Ha ha ha.... hmm.... my di di is bad... must punish my little di di...
Me : Jie Jie... (I look at her as she looked up at me... can tell she is enjoying herself... )

She used to be carrying a somewhat sad look even when she was happy because her eye brows seems lock together most of the time but now she is really merry and happy... smiling and her stressful look disappeared.

I felt a sense of pitiness as I looked at her smiling face. She sat up in between my legs and placed her legs on mine so that my legs are pinned below hers... she used her right hand to stroke my di di while her left hand gently massage my scrotum... she looked at me and looked at the penis... on and off.... I know she is enjoying her self...

I decided no matter how painful I will let her enjoy herself... I laid back and reach for her legs and held on to them hard... signaling to her that I will endure what ever she wants to do...

Bzzz
23-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Nice story..... Happy CNY

RisingDick
23-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks for sharing . Keep it coming. Happy New Year to TS. :)

HyenaHunter
23-01-2012, 09:37 AM
nice story, wishes for a prosperous and successful Chinese New Year of the dragon!

itguide
23-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Liena continue to stroke my penis and at the same time fiddle with my scrotum and doing some light pinching... I endured and even when it was a bit painful at time I just held on harder to her legs and she get the signal... I can feel pre-cum oozing out of my penis and occasionally the sound of fluid as the foreskin rubbed the head and trapped pre-cum in between...

Liena could not suck my penis because she was sitting and she used her finger to rub the tip of the penis... and used her thumb and forefinger to press on the tip to expose the inside of the slit... some pre-cum oozed out again and she used her forefinger to spread the pre-cum on my little head and the finger circling the little head smoothly sent tingling sensation to my penis and I arc my body up again while holding harder to her legs...

She used her left hand to hold on to the base of my penis and used her right hand to stroke the shaft up and down really quick... the sensation built up quickly and very soon I was feeling my testes contracting and my penis hardening which is a sign of orgasm coming... I struggled to endure further and held on to her legs really hard... my lower body jerk which is a sign of orgasm coming really quick... and suddenly she stopped and used her finger and thumb to hold on to my little head really hard and at the same time tighten her grip on the base of the penis... I was trying to shook my lower body to induce the orgasm but her weight and legs pinned me down... my heart missed a few beat as my vision blurred out but the orgasm would not come...

Me : Arhhhggggg... ahhhhhhhh please.... jie jie... please... ( I was begging for her to continue to stimulate me to orgasm but she didn’t....)

I felt my semen boiled in my testes but could not shot them out... I felt them pushed to the base of my penis but blowed by Liena’s tight grip... my body is arc up and my penis hardened to maximum.... I felt as if I am going to die... and blood will shoot out of my mouth soon... I stopped breathing thru my nose but my mouth was gasping for air...

The whole thing lasted some 20 seconds... and I felt as if my sperm is flowing back into the testes.... the pressure built up has somewhere gone down... my little head is still between her thumb and forefinger... my strong erection has somewhere start to go down...

I breathed out from my mouth and my arced body flattened slowly on the bed... the testes are still constricting voilently.... but the semen has no outlet cause her tight grip is still there... I hands relent and let go of her legs... I am too tired... and no more strength to do anything except lay back and try to catch my breath....

She held on for another 30 to 40 seconds until the activites in my testes stopped and then slowly release the head and then the base...

Me : Jie jie... ( i called out really softly... the sound barely could squeeze thru the voice cord...)
I was totally dazed... an orgasm without semen ejeculation..my mind was blank and this is my second in a day... I breathed really hard and my vision came back... she started stoking my penis again and more pre-cum... or maybe it cum because it cloudy in color started to oozed out from the slit...

Liena was quiet.. she was staring at the penis and looking at the white discharge coming out... and smiling...

itguide
24-01-2012, 03:26 PM
My legs are now spread apart... pinned under her legs and my hands resting on her legs. I am too tired to move and panting as I felt my penis softening and there is a itch inside my scrotums but its a soothing tingling type... not the type you want to scratch...

I look at my Liena jie jie who is still fondering with the little penis and signal to her to come up to me... as if I wanted to kiss her... Liena let the poor little penis rest down on my adomen area and then she got up and kneeled with her legs on both my side... she move forward and I suddenly moved my hands below her thigh and held them and lifted her buttock up so that she also fall forward and I move my body downward with the pull of my legs...until her pussy is right above my chin... I can see the outter labia already closed up and cover the sweet little vagina and clitoris but there are some love juice seeping out of the gaps and already moist the labia. I guess she is also excited after playing with me and my penis...

Liena: Oh... (she was taken by surprised...) what are you doing...

Without answering her I pull her down with my arms and used my mouth to suck onto the clitoris area like a leech and licked the whole area boldly...

Liena: No... I am not ready... I don't want ahh ahh...

I am not listening at all and used my arms to move her buttock in a forward and backward motion and at the same time let mout mouth slide down and up her vagina sucking as I go along...

She tried to get up and lifted her buttock but my whole weight is hooked to her legs and since she is kneeling she cannot exert any force to get up... even if she managed to lift her buttock up a bit I stick my mouth to her vagina like a leech...

Liena: Ahhhh.... ahh.... hmmmm..... (she started moaning)... di di be nice... or else jie jie will punish you again.... AHH....

Ha ha... this time I bite her clitoris... but not too hard... she gave a loan moan and fell forward... her hands just managed to break her fall since it was holding on to the head board.

She gave up struggling... and her head rest on the head board of the bed while I exert more suction and used my tongue to paint all whole vagina aread until the whole patch is wet and naturally some of her juice came out and I belief I smell my own smell as well because when I first made her orgased with my mouth I did not smell it... but it was a wonderful combination and the smell made me excited... I felt my penis reacted although it was not harden...

Liena: Di Di... ahh.... gosh... jie jie sorry... oh.... (when she said sorry... I focused all my suction on her clitoris... it maybe painful... or too hard because I felt her pussy pushing down as she cried in pain ... or maybe pleasure...)

But it was a mistake for me... her lower body almost completed presson on my mouth and jaw area... and my nose is also partially covered by the upper portion of her vagina. While the tender skin and smell made me enjoy in pleasure... the pussy also prevented my nose from breathing properly... I was suffocating at time.... and couple with jaw breaking pressure... I really must say it was very very difficult....

She started to rock herself forward and backward and that when I get to breath when she rocked backward... or else I may die of suffocation... I just focus on sucking her clitoris and used my hands to support her buttock in a smooth forward and backup motion...

Liena: Di di... (she was breathing very hard again... and I can see her eyes closed... as she let her head hang while focused on motion and using her hand to hold on to the head board..) di di...

I just held on since I cannot talk anyway and focus on machine gun speed licking and applying a strong suction....

Liena: Ah... ah... di di... I am ... co m ing....

I felt her pussy pressing down hard and tight onto my mouth and if not for my hands supporting her butt I would have got a broken jaw... BUT the upper patch of her vagina covered my nose again... and I can't breath... I endured... and hold my breath at least got air inside I can survive a minute...

I can see her facial expression... she looks in deep agony and in pain, her face is read and her mouth opening... as if to moan but could not longer gave any voice...her eye brows are closing up together again and the veins in her neck stood upp... her collar bone as well... I felt her muscles at the pussy area jerked again... and everything it happened I saw her eye brows clinch together and relent... her stomach is expanding and contricting as her orgasm exerted every muscles in that areas... her legs are stretched... and as she orgased her upper body started coming down as her arms looses their power and ability to hold her up... Oh yes... I cannot breath... and its getting worst... but I held on...

Finally I felt her last span of orgasm and she buttock started going up a bit lifting the pussy up as well. I can breath again and I took in a lung full of cold sweet air... My mouth still clinch on to her clitoris like a leech to keep it cushioned and warmed... because right after orgasm if you just let go the girl will felt that she is used and is no longer of value... (dont know where I read this but I remembered...)

She was panting for almost 1 minute and finally gain enough power to move. I slowly let go of her clitoris as she move and she lie on her side looking at me... with sleepy and tired eyes... she held my face and looked at me...

Liena: Smelly or not ?
Me : You smell so sweet... I can also smell and taste a bit of myself...
Liena: Really... (she look at me surprisingly...) let me taste...

She moved forward to kiss me and sticked her tongue into my mouth and sucked every single drop of saliva I had... We kissed for a minute and then she looked at me...

Liena: I can smell you and tasted you too... It is a nice taste... strange... I thought you guys do not taste well...
Me : I take a lot of fruits and also have a more vegetarian diet...

Liena: My little di di is the best taste man... she kissed me again... our tongues met and exchanged our love...

I was thinking... finally... event over... because I was really tired and barely has the strength to do anything else...I hugged her and pulled her body closer and position my legs in between hers and lifted the thight up and cushioned the pussy...

Little did I know my sisters had one last thing she wanted to do... stay tuned...

calex
24-01-2012, 05:01 PM
bro ts.. nice writing ... please keep it up..

JohnnyStorm
25-01-2012, 08:39 AM
I will be staying tuned in this thread. Thanks TS.

xawoo
25-01-2012, 09:59 AM
bro ts , your story is the best and entertaining .. keep it up.

moder
25-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Happy CNY.............

Waiting for the next one

itguide
26-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Sorry brothers and sisters, I work a yucky full day yesterday... hope I get to write before the day starts...

------------

As I lay beside my little beauty... actually she is not pretty... but she is lovely... that is the thing about love... its not beauty... I cannot tell why I had such feelings towards my jie jie when I saw her for the first time. Perhaps that is what people called fate.

I was tired but a million thoughts must have gone through my mine as my jie jie lay beside me and looked at me with lovely eyes. She was smiling and using her finger to touch my nose, lips, eyebrows, etc...

Then she started floating her finger onto my breast, stomach region and then downwards towards my groin again...

Me : Jie jie... (i said softly and painfully...) I cannot already...
Liena: Let me try...

Oh dear... in the back of my mind I kana strucked by a 10 pound hammer....

Her tiny fingers spread like a large craw around my testes and grapped it into her hands... I thought big problem now... she is going to pinch my balls again... but she did not... she just massages them in a circular motion and stopping once in a while to press on the region between the testes and anus...

It was very soothing indeed and after a while my scrotum felt warm and comfortable and miraculously I felt my penis starting to erect in the warmth although this whole time she did not touched it... Now this is power...

Liena: My di di so strong... (she wispered in my ear...)
Me : My jie jie very powerful...

She continued to massage for a while more and the penis is already harden and somewhat blocking her hand from touching my scrotum. She started to hold the shaft with her forefinger and thumb and did some gentle stroking. The feeling is again very stimulating and soothing...

Liena: You are so hard already...
Me : Yes... I want to go into my jie jie...
Liena: No... cannot ...
Me : but my jie jie made me vert painful... I need my jie jie to comfort me... with her little pussy...
Liena: No... listen to jie jie... I will do something else for you...

???? ting ting ting ting... what is going on???? make me high and dry and no allow me to fuck her... what is she up to...

- Sh... boss came... continue later

itguide
26-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Me : What is it jie jie...
Liena: Later you will know...

I felt a cold chill running up my spine and thought ... not again... eik... my penis started shrinking...

She held on to my little penis and sat up and signal for me to sit up too...

I blurr blurr gong gong sat up and wait for her...

She kissed me on the lips...

Liena: No worries... I won't bite you...

I was thinking maybe she will just want to take me by surprise...

She went behind me and position so that she lean against the head board and opened her legs in a V shape and cup me in between. I was thinking... she want to butt fuck me but no leh... she has no penis...

She signal me to lift my thighs and then she slipped her legs below mine and sort of hook my legs and pull backward so that my knees are bend and my legs opened up as if I am a women ready to be ... fucked... from the front...

My brain is empty again... what is she going to do?

Then she kissed me on the shoulder and both her hands go under mind and around me... her right hand gripped my shaft and her left hand continue to massage my testes... wah... shiok... but I would prefer she let me fuck her ...

But it is very stimulating being hugged from behind by a women... although she is A cup but still feel nice with the two dots massage my back... and her pussy somewhat sticked on to my lower back so that she hold my legs in position...

Me : Jie jie... very nice... ( I wispered and held on to her legs... feeling the soft and smooth skin...)

The jerking action continued and she massage the testes so that its harder occasionally and soften down ... it was really nice and I felt my penis straightening up and hard...

Her soft and slow jerking became harder and faster and I can feel my leg jerking with every stroke because my penis is very sensitive after 1 orgasm and a secone dry orgasm... pre-cum oozed out of my little slit and wet the whole shaft and her hand... the sound of the fluid rubbing is like a beautiful music....

I can sense my orgasm coming soon and I think she felt it and she used her legs to pull mine backward tightly and hasten her speed...

A quick itched shot thru my scrotum and the muscle below the scrotum started vibrating... I know I am coming again... I held on to her legs as she kissed my neck and ear...

Me : Jie jie.. I want to shoot in you...
Liena: No... listen to jie jie... its good for you... be good boy...
Me : Jie jie.. ai... jie jie... (the agony of going to orgas and not having a pussy to insert into is so painful)
Liena: Jie jie wants you to orgas... you can do it one... come ... orgas for jie jie to see...

Liena continued to jerk and my legs are now jerking voilently... and my hip also moving with the rhythum...

Finally I felt a sharp rush from my testes and a stream of semen shot our of my penis rushing thru the head which is alreay tender and send some pain... I am orgasing... and the agony and pain is totally shattering...

Me : Ah... jie.. ah... ah ... uhhh... ah... (before I can finish calling her a second shot of semen shot into the air and landed on the bedsheet... followed by a third shot)

I was in pain because the rubbing is hurting my skin and the semen are shotting out with her every stroke... I had no time to enjoy and the next shot went down... my legs are struggling to break free because the muscles at the groin area is straining... I thought I will shoot blood soon...

But Liena did not stopped... she kept jerking and using her hand to massage my testes... for about 10 seconds or more... my head was shooking from left to right while my little head was desparately spitting out the last bit of my sperm in smaller and less powerful shots...

Me : Ah.......... ( I was crying and moaning at the sametime but Liena held tight and kept jerking.... and my whole body jerked with every stroke while barely any semen shot out... )

I am running out of semen... I know because the testes are in pain as they contracted deparately trying to supply a semen with each spam of oragsam.... I shot until my legs are curled... and my body totally out of strenght and Liena finally stopped and used her palm to held on to the head of penis and used the other to held on to the testes but no longer jerking.... I was panting... breathing hard trying to catch my breath.

callmebad
26-01-2012, 05:30 PM
wah ! can you stand on your legs after this marathon session?

shchen
26-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Nice story!

diputs1269
26-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Ooooh nice story, please continue :)

strudel
26-01-2012, 06:20 PM
so long never hear nice story!! uppz u bro! :D

monkeytan
27-01-2012, 09:01 AM
If there's a FR rating, I guess you sure rate GF:10.00, BBBJ: 10.00, FJ: 10.00 etc... All scored 10.00 man!!

itguide
27-01-2012, 09:02 AM
I was sweating like a pig and the air is full with the smell of sweat and semen. I was panting and no longer has strength to sit up... my jie jie hugged onto me from behind and lay gentle kisses on my shoulders and cheek... her right hand held on to my penis and her left hand kept my testes warm... I still feel a gentle tingling in my testes and some contractions...

After about 2 minutes.... I opened my eyes and slowly took Liena's hands away from my penis... the little thing is soft but did not become smaller... it was blood red and I saw bruise around the base of the penis head... it was burning hot and cover with wet think spots of yellowish white semen over white milky sticky concentrated fluid which should also be my discharge being rubbed against my skin...

Liena: I am sorry I made my di di so painful...
Me : It is okay... I am willing... I just want my jie jie to enjoy herself...

She laid a kiss on my cheek.

Liena: Look at your sperm... it thick and yellowish which means it has been kept for a long time and your body is heaty... it is not good to keep it... (she showed me her right hand which is covered with my semen also)
Me : Oh... oh... ( I listened attentively. She is a nurse. She should know...)
Liena: I saw the discharge coming out from my vagina after we made love and know it... and decided to get it out for you...
Me : Oh... thank you jie jie... (I felt very loved...)
Liena: It is not easy to get those in your testes out and so I had to massage them to heat them up and press them to release them fully...
Me : Thank you jie jie...
Liena: See your penis is bruise... so sorry... I will make it up the next time.
Me : No worries... it is worth the pain...

I look at the bedsheet which is spotted with my sperm and indeed some of the patches are yellowing... I wonder if it will truly be problematic if they were to stay inside my body. But now that they are out I felt better although my testes are tingling stil but it was soothing.

glibndirty
27-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Great Story! I am a new happy camper who can't wait for the next installment :)

Keep up the good work and Happy New Year to all bro's!

calvintan123
27-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Cfm upz! Bravo!

Starkarat
27-01-2012, 12:10 PM
wow bro! superb story! sure made us hard ons reading ur sequels! awaiting for more...ups for u !

Lennyberg
27-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Power ahhh please don't stop!!!

zorro2zero
27-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Nice Story Bro! Camping for more! LIKE!:)

averagesize
27-01-2012, 04:57 PM
wonderful story!!! I'll ask mg gf to dress up next time!!

Me Siam Bu
27-01-2012, 09:58 PM
more more pls lol

callmebad
27-01-2012, 10:21 PM
she gave you painful love, made you sweat a lot:)

itguide
28-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Dear Brothers, Sisters,
Sorry I had a very long day at work... just got home... will write again on Sunday. Need to clean things up on Saturday. Pai say. I wish all of you a good weekend,
IT GUy

ice meltg
28-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Dear Brothers, Sisters,
Sorry I had a very long day at work... just got home... will write again on Sunday. Need to clean things up on Saturday. Pai say. I wish all of you a good weekend,
IT GUy

No worries, Bro, we dun mind waitg for gd stuffs :p but try not to turn us into Giraffes :p:D lol

ilovesingapore
28-01-2012, 01:44 AM
is she bullshitting or what? http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/discolored-semen/AN00779

itguide
28-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Read my next 2 or 3 installments brother... I belief it is not bs... its up to individual to decide if certain messages is right and I respect your thoughts but my own experience is that she has her point.

So.... pls wait a bit till Sunday. If all goes well I can start tonight at about 11 pm... Really something very interesting... I had 3 women in my life and the 3rd is a nurse and I only had this experience with her and she is a real "sex love goddess" in some way.

Again I apologise for the wait...
Have a fun fun day.

Ravenzou
28-01-2012, 09:51 AM
kEEP IT UP BRO!! Btw is yr Jie Jie local???

zorro2zero
28-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Parking Here Till This Loving Story End... Nice 1 Bro... UPZ U!

artie
28-01-2012, 05:05 PM
wonderful story TS!

crazydude289
28-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Read my next 2 or 3 installments brother... I belief it is not bs... its up to individual to decide if certain messages is right and I respect your thoughts but my own experience is that she has her point.

So.... pls wait a bit till Sunday. If all goes well I can start tonight at about 11 pm... Really something very interesting... I had 3 women in my life and the 3rd is a nurse and I only had this experience with her and she is a real "sex love goddess" in some way.

Again I apologise for the wait...
Have a fun fun day.

Bro

Just continue with the story. I am now evaluating it and may recomend you on this year Top Ten Award. Chance's acting on the next movie with Fann Wong and Zoe Tay

I am still waiting.....:(:(

kingrex
29-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Just cont with your story, we are here to read, not to meddle into others or your affairs. damn those people trying to be private investigator. Happy new year. :)

itguide
29-01-2012, 01:08 AM
She is from Malaysia... I think although she sexually open but she is mentally conservative.

This one is the after math... so not sexy... sorry brothers and sisters.....
---------
It was getting late and she got up to go wash herself while I rest on the bed... my penis has soften and when I look at the blood stain my my penis I was dazed totally... it is like I am now a girl and it is my first time kana fucked...

I was tired, exhausted, weak, thirsty and HUNGRY... also... the AH KUN already digested. I opened the water from Hotel 81 and drank it... leaving 1/2 for her...

When she got out I went to the washroom but did not dare to use the soap solution and just run warm water over my penis.... wahh... damn bloody pain ... the little brother is badly wounded... and I did not use the tower to wipe my di di dry in case it is not clean. I just wipe other parts dry, put on my clothing...

We hug each other and kissed deeply...

Liena: Thank you... it is my best day ever since my divorce...
Me : Me too... sorry I can't do better and make you feel better.
Liena: I felt wonderful especially when you shot your semen into me. I can feel your penis shooting hard and deep into me. Thank you for letting me have you.
Me : Jie jie... (I could not find any more words... just kiss her again...

The testes are still giving a cramp feeling just like muscle cramp... but inside them there is a ticklish feeling that runs mildly from the testes and the tube connecting to which the testes connects. I used to have a stuck feeling or pulled feeling on my right testes but now it is gone.

I can walk but I am very tired and thirsty. We checked out and bought bottles fruit juices from the near by 7-11. I wanted to go for some food but she told me she need to catch some sleep cause she is doing night shift. So I flagged a taxi and send her home.

For the next three days my ticklish feeling in the testes remained... it was very interesting... and when I pee I felt smooth and very easy like a tap fully opened. As I walk on the road I will feel my ticklish testes occasionally releasing some fluid and when I open my pants to pee or change I will see a patch of sticky stuff... like pre-cum. The pain of the wound went off on the second day and healed quickly but the ticklish feeling remain.

Liena wrote a number of sms to me and called me every day. I did the same and told her my feelings and particularly on the ticklish testes. We discussed about our love making as if we are married couple and told each other how nice it was when we had each other.

On the 4th day, Liena call...

Liena: Hi Darling, its me...
Me : Hello jie jie...
Liena: How are your testes?
Me : Still ticklish...
Liena: Ha ha ha ha.... (She laughed merrily on the phone) Got any more leaking (refering to ejecting pre-cum)
Me : No, stopped yesterday...
Liena: Good. No worries its ok...
Me : I am ok.
Liena: Tomorrow I off. Can spend time with me?
Me : Yes... I take leave... what time you want to meet?
Liena: Meet me at 8 am.
Me : Okay...

I hung up the phone then thought shit... she want to do again... its only 4 days... and really I am afraid of the torturing...

Ok... I tried my best to write... but I am really tired... its 1 am... another long day. Tomorrow brother and sisters. Have fun.

jux4u
29-01-2012, 09:17 AM
camping here for more!!!:D

simple2kee
29-01-2012, 08:17 PM
it is camping time. :)

itguide
29-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Fann Wong, Joey... ? Nah... I do not do that any more. They also do not appeal to me but I truly thank brother for the consideration for top 10. Many many thanks,

-------------

That night she message again say she want to spend more time and want me to come out early for breakfast and I obliged. I need to get out of house like normal at 6.30 am for work anyway and so I met her at 7 am at MacDonalds for breakfast. She looks really bubbly and merry. She is either in very good mood or looking forward to be well served...

She worn a loose t-shirt and can see the bra strap and cup although it is A cup. Her skirt is short... she eats fast and I too... its due to her work always busy and for me its army trained. When we are done with breakfast... we took a cab and head to the same hotel 81... on the way...I rest my hands on her thigh and pinch her a bit once in a while. She rest her head on my shoulder and close her eyes. I positioned my hand so that it is between the two tighs and digged my finger into the gap. I did slowly so that taxi driver can't see. She shift her head a bit and took a deep breath and wispher in my ear.

Liena: I like your smell.
Me : Me too...

The journey seems like forever and I was stroking her thigh unknowingly as she close her eye and rest her head on my shoulder like a little bird. The driver was peeping at us thru the mirro but I ignore him.

We alighted at the nearest convenient store and bought some snacks and drink and I went to book the room. I told the Malay lady reception 6 hours and she look at me and smiled.

Reception: Want to take full day for S$79 (back in 2003/4 it was this price).
Me : Okay... that is good...
Reception: Okay... key and remote... have a good time, I shall not call you...
Me : In case I do not check out you check on me... maybe I too weak...
Reception: ha ha ha... okay...

We went to the lift and the moment we entered the room and switch on the aircon Liena went to wash room... I switch on TV and select CNA. Undressed and waited a bit and she came out with her body wrapped in th tower and hung up her skirt and t-shirt... bra.. panty... (its a G-String for those interested).

I look at her and she smiled merrily...

Me : I go wash up...
Liena: Ok

I pee and wash clean clean shake shake so that the urine in the pipe all shake out and wrapped myself in a tower too. When I walked out, I took her G-String and admired it... wow... it is a black one and at the front there is already a wet patch. I touch it and its sticky... its her juice... she is so high already...

Liena: What are you doing?
Me : Admiring my jie jie's G-String... It has a wet sticky patch...
Liena: Is it ? (She laughed and looked up and I showed her the wet patch... and she laugh even more...)
Liena: So what are you waiting for?

She has taken off her tower and hide herself inside the blanket looking at me with sheepy eyes and much anticipations.

I lift up the blanket from the end of the bed and saw her legs... I went under the blanket and started to crawl up to her...

The legs are cold and body cold too because she washed herself as well. I think we both prefer clean and hygenic engagement but we are not afraid of our juices or body fluid such as cunt juice and semen.

This is going to be a long day... do check back for more. I hope to write tomorrow cause it is a long Monday but I wil try my best. Happy Sunday night. I hope all of you have someone to hug and caress... and make love or fuck depending on your preference.

To be continued...

Rickey
29-01-2012, 11:44 PM
When I walked out, I took her G-String and admired it... wow... it is a black one and at the front there is already a wet patch. I touch it and its sticky... its her juice... she is so high already...

Its sad TS din end up wif this nurse who has unusually HSD, since they enjoy n love each other so much...

jux4u
30-01-2012, 02:05 AM
camping for more updates from u bro!!:D

studdyme
30-01-2012, 10:32 AM
nice story!

Riferman
30-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the good story bro! Camping for more

tinpain
30-01-2012, 01:49 PM
set up tent liaoz

callmebad
30-01-2012, 05:09 PM
going to be another half day of frantic 'bed wrestling'
hope this time round, it is less bloody:)

amateur.bonker
30-01-2012, 05:40 PM
On the 4th day, Liena call...

isn't she having her period that day? if it's true then no more pussy eating liao.. :(

itguide
30-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Sorry… another long day. It has been like this since after CNY…

Okay … this one is again real… but it may not be well like by some… It was challenging but I overcome it…

Liena smells a bit strange today but the smell is really very arousing. I inhaled her smell in the blanket and by the time I got out at the top, the smell has caused me to have a super hard on. Maybe it is also because of her panty being wet already which has caused me to imagine thing… we kissed and again started sucking each others saliva as if it is high grade honey.

Liena: Darling I miss you so much…
Me : I miss you too jie jie…

She has already grab my penis as we kissed and talked and stroking it… her body has become warmer… in fact more warm than the last time I was with her.

Liena: I want you in me Darling…
Me : So fast ah…

But it was too late… She already straddle her legs around my thigh, lifted up my lower body and using her right hand holding my penis and rubbed my little head on her wet and juicy pussy…

Me : Ah jie jie… you are so powerful… (I know there is no retaliation… she know a man's body like her fingers… I just bend down to kiss her nipple and bend my knee to support my weight a bit so that she need not exert too much).

By now my little penis head is already fully wet with a coat of her cunt juice… I felt my little penis head slide up and down over her vagina and after a few times, she just push her hip up and my penis slide into the juicy, warm and smooth vagina…

Me : Ah… jie jie… so nice… so warm…

My little head again hit the ring of muscle but she is so wet and on the next stroke she pull me down real tight and lifted her hip real high and my hear pushed through the ring of muscle and felt compressed on the penis head all the way down to the base of my penis as my penis slide into the tight and warm vagina until her pussy stick on to my pelvic area. I cannot explain the feeling of a women taking control of love making and felt like I am the women instead. The feeling of the penis sliding into a warm and tight vagina with a ring of muscle near the entrance can cause your mind to go blank and especially when the whole vagina has consumed your penis and the external vagina just sticked onto your groin area is like in heaven… and yet you feel it is better then heaven…

Liena: Ah… darling… I want to have you deep inside… ah.. ah.. ah… ah… hmmm…. ah…

Hee hee… I started pumping her vagina full strength but one full stroke at all time… must try take the upper hand also… and I make sure I move my body upward a bit to ensure that I rub her g-spot and clitoris also with every stroke…

Her moaning became loud and emotional…

Liena: Ah ah.. ah.. ah… darling… fuck me… ah… ah… (She let me take control and just hooked her legs around my thigh really tight so that all the moment are somewhat restricted. I can only pump her straight in and the chances of a disconnection is not there…)

Shit… just by writing my penis already leaking pre-cum...

She is really wet now and I can feel my groin reason wet and smooth with her sticky cunt juice… she is breathing real hard… in fact before when I kissed her the breathing was hard already.. She is really waiting and looking forward… her hip is pushing up onto me in sync when I pump my penis down into her. My penis is tightly squeezed by her vagina wall and because of the tight braise from her legs, every stroke is like a pain of hands doing a hard massaging down my penis forcing my foreskin to flip backward and down, pulling the skin of my penis head along and extending it and causing the slit to open up and feel the warm cunt juice making their way into the penis…

Me : Ah… oh… oh… (I also cannot control my moaning)…

Liena: Ah.. ah.. ah.. ah… (she moaning is becoming faster and faster and I can feel her jerking becoming very rapid and irregular,… )

Me : Jie jie.. I want to make you orgas … I want to shot my hot sperm into your vagina and let them go deep into you…

Liena: AH… …. … HMMMMMM….. HMMMMMM ….. HMMM…….(she gave off a load moan and then held her breath… letting go short breaths through her know as I felt her body tensed up and she pull me down with her arms and her kissed stopped but just sucked onto my lower lips….SUPER PAIN).

SHe is orgasm… barely two minutes into our first round of intercourse she has initiated the sexual intercourse and fucked me to induce her own orgasm…. I held on to my breath and push my body really hard into her vagina until I felt as if I have hit the base and at the same time there is a feeling of a little mouth sucking on my penis head… if I had not held my breathing i would have orgased and game over….

Liena: AH……..HMMMMMMM…. (she is really enjoying and feeling every inch of the orgasm as her eyes shut close tightly).

Her eye brows again closed up and she looks like in pain and yet in joy… her stomach is tightening and softening in rhythm… and she is breathing out of her nose… I can smell the strong smell I experience just now in the blanket and really it is an aroma that is just soothing and it makes me close my eyes and let my jie jie enjoy her orgasm with my penis and my soul fully in her…

- To be continues...

ice meltg
31-01-2012, 01:42 AM
wow, Bro, u really can write & describe beri well, Kudos !!! Keep it up & fast coming !!! :)

michael_368
31-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Its sad TS din end up wif this nurse who has unusually HSD, since they enjoy n love each other so much...

Bro, just return my humble 6 greens to you. Cheers:D

Mischievous
31-01-2012, 10:00 AM
thank u! camping :D

HunterJ
31-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Continue with the story !! "Jiejie" story always so nice.. hahahahha

itguide
31-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi bro & sis... I am down with a flu again, when sit up like there is a machine gun firing in the ear... so I am resting early... sorry for the let down. I will write tomorrow evening when I hope to get better.

Thank you and my apologies,
IT Guy

siaolang17
31-01-2012, 11:36 PM
woah u so weak arr????
muz be not enuf fucking ...:p

dreamlight
01-02-2012, 11:01 PM
it is going to be a 6 hr battle....

itguide
01-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Sorry brother and sisters... I got better but ... not too well still but I managed a short one... again it is a true thing... but some of you may not like this one...

Finally I felt her grip relaxing and her legs slowly lost their pull on my thigh… I can move away but I really enjoy having my penis tightly and comfortable surrounded by her warm and moist vagina… Once in a few seconds I will pump once or twice deeply into my jie jie's vagina and hear her hum on the pressure I exerted into her and sent my mind wild and my penis harden again for a few seconds. This is enjoying… orgasm is a 10 to 20 second of joy but fucking a women is a much more enjoyable process if you can endure not orgasing…

But I forgot one thing… this Lioness is not a simple women. She can use her body to make me fuck her, she will have many other tricks that I have yet to learn…

She seems really peaceful and kiss me on my cheek and pull my head down above her shoulder and hugged me merrily…

Liena: My di di made jie jie very shiok , jie jie love my little darling di di…
Me : I love my jie jie and want to be in my jie jie's vagina…
Liena: You have not orgased?
Me : Not yet… I want you to enjoy my penis hard and solid in you when you orgies…

She looked at me with shining eyes and hug me tight and lay her lips on mine again. I kept my position and again pump once in a few seconds to maintain an erection and enjoy my penis being hard in side her … we keep sucking each other's saliva and I was using the hands to tweak her nipple which has harder. Still A cup but the breast has somewhere become a bit meaty… maybe she is arouse…

After about 5 mins she pushed me to the side and then lay on to me with her legs on the outside of mine and continue kissing me… somehow I managed to maintain my penis in her… which I never could do with my other partners. Maybe her ring of muscles around her vagina is exerting it grip on my penis… she kisses me furiously and hard sucked my lip until I cannot breath and I feel my lips almost breaking… damn bloody painful and I think I started to soften due to the pain…

Then she slowly sat up and got up to a kneeling position. My penis sledded out of her vagina and exposed to the cold zircon… it is still erected but not as hard… she used her hand to lift up both my legs and in such a way that I understand she wanted me to bend them which I obliged…

Me : Jie Jie… what do are you doing….?

She did not answer but gave me a secretive look… and then with my knee bend she lifted my legs up until my foot is somewhere my shoulder area and due to the stress my buttock was lifted up…. she move up upon my buttock region near the tight and used her hand to pull my penis up till it is pointing to the ceiling and she mounted onto my penis slighting her pussy onto my penis until she sat on the back of my thigh which is facing the ceiling now…

Me : Jie Jie… what… … ( I was astonished and surprised… but before I could retaliate she held on to my legs and push them down on me and start to ride me as if she is the man now fucking me from above…)…

The feeling is really funny… on one hand I cannot retaliated although I can kick her back but I really don't want to hurt her… second thing is that she is like a man and I somewhat took the role of a women… I know of women who go on man but usually the man lay flat on the bed. In my case my legs got push up and push down… but the penis is also not having a good time… it was pressured until I felt as it is in the shape of the letter "S"… my base was pull down and we all know if we try to push the penis down to pee when we have an erection the pressure is not enjoyable… I am so afraid that the penis will break and so I was really careful to try and co-ordinate with her moment…

My penis seems to have maintained it erection well maybe because the base is locked and so she closed her eyes, held on to my legs and pushed them back and lean forward at the same time and do the fucking action like the man… she was doing the "sriiish: sound and occasionally she moan a bit…

I cannot feel like I want to orgas at all and worst I felt as if my buttock hole is exposed to air and the feeling is not pleasant…

Liena went on fucking me and for a good 5 minutes she was almost sitting straight while my back almost break… my penis is hot and hard inside her hot and tight vagina… as in I literally feel that my penis is hot like a hot rod… but the deep pumping action showily shorted to rapid rubbing i some way and I can feel her wet pussy trying to position so that the clitoris is rubbed again my shaft… her tight muscles held on to me as her rubbing motion became vigorous and she finally leg go of my legs and put her hands behind my legs and pulled me to ward her… I used my left arm to hock around the back of the neck and pulled her head so that her face is below my chin faceing my throat… I open my legs wider so that she her body can touch mine when we hug and I used my right hand to held onto her buttock…

Liena: Darling,.. ah ah ah… I … fu…ck … … you… Hmmmm hmmmm hmmm (she began her signature humming which I now know it is her orgasm coming… I endured … as she rubbed her clitoris on my penis and high so tight until I can no longer catch my breath especially with my legs pressed against me and I know she has stopped breathing and I felt her vagina muscles tighten around my solid and burning hot penis… )

Liena: HMMMMM….. AH! Huuuuuhh… Ah… ah… (she is having her second orgasm already…)

I held onto my jie jie tightly although my back are breaking… I felt my buttock , groin and anus region all wet with her cunt juice and wonder how much juice she has secreted…

After about 15 second she let out a breath full of air and relaxed her hands… and I can start to breath…. she tried to sit up to get off me but her muscles are too weak and her two attempts failed and so she just rest on. My penis has soften because of the stress n my back which is so unbearably pain and sledded out of her vagina eventually… she gave off a soft moan when she felt the penis slide out as if she has lost something precious and dear…

I finally can relax my back and my bud get to rest on the bed… now I know how painful it is to be a women kana fucked by a man with her legs pushed back on her… because I also kana fucked like that by a women… :-0

Joe Fox
02-02-2012, 01:36 AM
my humble 3 pts for great stories...

Sorry brother and sisters... I got better but ... not too well still but I managed a short one... again it is a true thing... but some of you may not like this one...

Finally I felt her grip relaxing and her legs slowly lost their pull on my thigh… I can move away but I really enjoy having my penis tightly and comfortable surrounded by her warm and moist vagina… Once in a few seconds I will pump once or twice deeply into my jie jie's vagina and hear her hum on the pressure I exerted into her and sent my mind wild and my penis harden again for a few seconds. This is enjoying… orgasm is a 10 to 20 second of joy but fucking a women is a much more enjoyable process if you can endure not orgasing…

But I forgot one thing… this Lioness is not a simple women. She can use her body to make me fuck her, she will have many other tricks that I have yet to learn…

She seems really peaceful and kiss me on my cheek and pull my head down above her shoulder and hugged me merrily…

Liena: My di di made jie jie very shiok , jie jie love my little darling di di…
Me : I love my jie jie and want to be in my jie jie's vagina…
Liena: You have not orgased?
Me : Not yet… I want you to enjoy my penis hard and solid in you when you orgies…

She looked at me with shining eyes and hug me tight and lay her lips on mine again. I kept my position and again pump once in a few seconds to maintain an erection and enjoy my penis being hard in side her … we keep sucking each other's saliva and I was using the hands to tweak her nipple which has harder. Still A cup but the breast has somewhere become a bit meaty… maybe she is arouse…

After about 5 mins she pushed me to the side and then lay on to me with her legs on the outside of mine and continue kissing me… somehow I managed to maintain my penis in her… which I never could do with my other partners. Maybe her ring of muscles around her vagina is exerting it grip on my penis… she kisses me furiously and hard sucked my lip until I cannot breath and I feel my lips almost breaking… damn bloody painful and I think I started to soften due to the pain…

Then she slowly sat up and got up to a kneeling position. My penis sledded out of her vagina and exposed to the cold zircon… it is still erected but not as hard… she used her hand to lift up both my legs and in such a way that I understand she wanted me to bend them which I obliged…

Me : Jie Jie… what do are you doing….?

She did not answer but gave me a secretive look… and then with my knee bend she lifted my legs up until my foot is somewhere my shoulder area and due to the stress my buttock was lifted up…. she move up upon my buttock region near the tight and used her hand to pull my penis up till it is pointing to the ceiling and she mounted onto my penis slighting her pussy onto my penis until she sat on the back of my thigh which is facing the ceiling now…

Me : Jie Jie… what… … ( I was astonished and surprised… but before I could retaliate she held on to my legs and push them down on me and start to ride me as if she is the man now fucking me from above…)…

The feeling is really funny… on one hand I cannot retaliated although I can kick her back but I really don't want to hurt her… second thing is that she is like a man and I somewhat took the role of a women… I know of women who go on man but usually the man lay flat on the bed. In my case my legs got push up and push down… but the penis is also not having a good time… it was pressured until I felt as it is in the shape of the letter "S"… my base was pull down and we all know if we try to push the penis down to pee when we have an erection the pressure is not enjoyable… I am so afraid that the penis will break and so I was really careful to try and co-ordinate with her moment…

My penis seems to have maintained it erection well maybe because the base is locked and so she closed her eyes, held on to my legs and pushed them back and lean forward at the same time and do the fucking action like the man… she was doing the "sriiish: sound and occasionally she moan a bit…

I cannot feel like I want to orgas at all and worst I felt as if my buttock hole is exposed to air and the feeling is not pleasant…

Liena went on fucking me and for a good 5 minutes she was almost sitting straight while my back almost break… my penis is hot and hard inside her hot and tight vagina… as in I literally feel that my penis is hot like a hot rod… but the deep pumping action showily shorted to rapid rubbing i some way and I can feel her wet pussy trying to position so that the clitoris is rubbed again my shaft… her tight muscles held on to me as her rubbing motion became vigorous and she finally leg go of my legs and put her hands behind my legs and pulled me to ward her… I used my left arm to hock around the back of the neck and pulled her head so that her face is below my chin faceing my throat… I open my legs wider so that she her body can touch mine when we hug and I used my right hand to held onto her buttock…

Liena: Darling,.. ah ah ah… I … fu…ck … … you… Hmmmm hmmmm hmmm (she began her signature humming which I now know it is her orgasm coming… I endured … as she rubbed her clitoris on my penis and high so tight until I can no longer catch my breath especially with my legs pressed against me and I know she has stopped breathing and I felt her vagina muscles tighten around my solid and burning hot penis… )

Liena: HMMMMM….. AH! Huuuuuhh… Ah… ah… (she is having her second orgasm already…)

I held onto my jie jie tightly although my back are breaking… I felt my buttock , groin and anus region all wet with her cunt juice and wonder how much juice she has secreted…

After about 15 second she let out a breath full of air and relaxed her hands… and I can start to breath…. she tried to sit up to get off me but her muscles are too weak and her two attempts failed and so she just rest on. My penis has soften because of the stress n my back which is so unbearably pain and sledded out of her vagina eventually… she gave off a soft moan when she felt the penis slide out as if she has lost something precious and dear…

I finally can relax my back and my bud get to rest on the bed… now I know how painful it is to be a women kana fucked by a man with her legs pushed back on her… because I also kana fucked like that by a women… :-0

hornyrabbit75
02-02-2012, 11:04 AM
now I know how painful it is to be a women kana fucked by a man with her legs pushed back on her… because I also kana fucked like that by a women… :-0

but bro, my FB just love this position ... she will scream non stop....

guess we guys r not used to this position...

itguide
02-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Ha ha... Indeed I am weak and much weaker now. I need more training but really I am out of the scene already. Yes... some like this position but they much be flexible la... for me... old man... back almost broke.

Have fun and thank you for the comments...

Botakhead
09-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Still waiting for your next chapter. After so many years, there should be loads of fun.:p

itguide
10-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Sorry for not writing. Me, wife & kid all down with flu... 39.5 fever... sorry I will return my installment when I am better.

Back pain ... sorry sorry...

Botakhead
10-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Take care and bless all of you. Get well soon.:)

studdyme
10-02-2012, 11:42 PM
great story!