PDA

View Full Version : cURIOUS ABT bIG bOOBS

stel
05-01-2012, 04:45 PM
hi everyone,

was wondering , how the ladies achieve big Boobs ? and how do u know its real ?

ilovebigtits
05-01-2012, 04:52 PM
IMHO...thats kinda ugly a Pussy pic..:rolleyes:

Apocalypse
05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
If u squeeze it, it burst. Its probably fake

If it defy gravity, its probably fake

If u squeeze it, it takes too long or a standard amt of time to inflat back, its probably fake.

Xgenre
05-01-2012, 06:09 PM
and how do u know its real ?

Punch Hard Hard!! Fake ones burst, real ones bruise. :p

alan0338
05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
how the ladies achieve big Boobs ?

heard before is they punch emselves until sibeh swollen :eek: :eek: :D

Gerald Tan
05-01-2012, 09:22 PM
To test the delicious boobs, sucks the nipples, and use tongue to lick aorund it, try to engorge the breasts wholesome into mouth...and if u enjoy this, it doesn't matter real or not..hehe

callmebad
05-01-2012, 09:59 PM
if the breast size looks quite not proportional with the rest of her body, most likely it is fake

Xgenre
05-01-2012, 10:35 PM
When she lies down, facing up, gently push her breasts towards her chin. What do you see at the area between the top of her breasts and her chin? Real breasts shows up as a mass of fat. Fake breasts will show off a semi-circle (which is the saline bag that is inside her). Why semi-circle? The saline bag is a semi-circle.

Give each boob a gentle squeeze using your last finger anf thumb. Real breasts feel soft. Saline breasts feels tough.

wally888
05-01-2012, 10:39 PM
When she lies down, facing up, gently push her breasts towards her chin. What do you see at the area between the top of her breasts and her chin? Real breasts shows up as a mass of fat. Fake breasts will show off a semi-circle (which is the saline bag that is inside her). Why semi-circle? The saline bag is a semi-circle.

Give each boob a gentle squeeze using your last finger anf thumb. Real breasts feel soft. Saline breasts feels tough.

Wow, expert. Good one! :D

bonkster
06-01-2012, 12:40 AM
If u believe in Taiwanese variety shows, eat more papayas n apply tiger balm ointment to your boobs will up u a couple of cup sizes. :D

To tell if the boobs r real or fake, i can lend u a hand :p

biozaogeng
06-01-2012, 03:22 AM
1. take knife

2. stab boobs

3. if fake, whole piece of silicon gel will emerge together with the knife.

4. if real, only blood will flow.

CherryPickle
06-01-2012, 08:59 AM
hi everyone,

was wondering , how the ladies achieve big Boobs ? and how do u know its real ?

Why don't you ask your teacher ?

stel
06-01-2012, 09:35 AM
use tiger balm ?

hmm .. but its just for a short effect , right ? ccause tiger balm is hot , so it make it swollen a little , after that it will still go back to square one

If u believe in Taiwanese variety shows, eat more papayas n apply tiger balm ointment to your boobs will up u a couple of cup sizes. :D

Kenjo
06-01-2012, 10:23 AM

Drink papaya milkshake better?

SYTBigBoobLover
06-01-2012, 01:08 PM
I can help you 'teh neh neh', which indirectly massaging your boobs & therefore, may enhance your boobs. :p

bonkster
06-01-2012, 07:08 PM
use tiger balm ?

hmm .. but its just for a short effect , right ? ccause tiger balm is hot , so it make it swollen a little , after that it will still go back to square one

That's what i hear the gals say on TV. Maybe improve circulation so can grow better? :D

I'm not really sure if it works sis...u see, i'm more into touching boobs than growing them. :p

Drink papaya milkshake better?

Yup papaya milkshake or papaya boiled with spare ribs...a lot of patterns. Common ingredient is papaya :D

HayHot
07-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Call 99958885, Look for Ma Ta, got lots to recommend you...:cool:

Hotmocca
07-01-2012, 11:33 AM

Sexpert! :D

stel
07-01-2012, 05:18 PM
wow .. thanks ..

guess i shall have a slice of papaya evveryday after my lunch for weekdays .. lol

transgressor
07-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Thanks for all the interesting information.

hunterwong
08-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Well, it is almost every gal's aspiration to have a bigger pair of boobs. Just like we guys would love to be tall, dark and handsome and got a big, thick and long dick.

Now, have you heard of women lamenting that their pair of boobs are too big, which are a burden to them? Firstly, big boobs are heavy, strain on their shoulders, their bra straps hurting their skin. and the boobs tends to sag, stretching the skin. And I got one friend who said she is thinking of bust reduction surgery and asked me if I wanna to sponsor her...... BTW, she is 39 year old.

stel
10-01-2012, 01:11 PM
:(

no papapy milk shake for me today ...

wahlanz
10-01-2012, 01:28 PM
:(

no papapy milk shake for me today ...

Can consider Vanilla Milkshake...?

Am sure there will be many volunteers... :D

newyorker88
10-01-2012, 04:46 PM
And I got one friend who said she is thinking of bust reduction surgery and asked me if I wanna to sponsor her...... BTW, she is 39 year old.

One famous actress in Hollywood did that, she says her boobs are too big. Drew Barrymore.

bonkster
10-01-2012, 10:52 PM
One famous actress in Hollywood did that, she says her boobs are too big. Drew Barrymore.

Dolly Parton's one like Mount Everest also never complain. Drew Barrymore this kind of Bukit Timah Hill wanna KPKB :p

sex crusader
10-01-2012, 11:34 PM
One squeeze and the feeling of hardness is definitely fake boobs. Real boobs should be firm and soft in texture. Btw, i am not a fan of big boobs. B cupper will do Just fine with a pair of long legs.:p

n30n
10-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Stel is a girl right?
If you need bra sizing help, can pm me.

Actually it may also depends on the bra you wear.
So many girls wear the wrong bra size, forcing all the breast fat to go else where.

Anyway as for you guys, don't know why you all keep saying perfect is 36DD-23-36.
It's impossible for 23" waist to be a 36band size.
36band ribs size, is like the hip size of L size guys liao lo excluding the boobs.

Most prolly it should be 30FF-23-36.

So the breast is FF cup!

IwantbustyKim
10-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Sexpert! :D

HAHAHAHA.....I like dat too!

Sirrus
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
1. take knife

2. stab boobs

3. if fake, whole piece of silicon gel will emerge together with the knife.

4. if real, only blood will flow.

u mean like this yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVek3emy2Ag

stel
11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
how ?

u know much abt bra sizing ?

Stel is a girl right?
If you need bra sizing help, can pm me.

Actually it may also depends on the bra you wear.
So many girls wear the wrong bra size, forcing all the breast fat to go else where.

Anyway as for you guys, don't know why you all keep saying perfect is 36DD-23-36.
36band ribs size, is like the hip size of L size guys liao lo excluding the boobs.

So the breast is FF cup!

Xgenre
11-01-2012, 09:25 AM

So the breast is FF cup!

Give us guys more credit than that please. We guys never say 23 inch waist can have 36 bra size. But 23 inch waist can have 32 bra size? Check out this girl's nick 32F-23-36 or something. Got photos to show you some more ah :D See already nose bleed, stomach hungry(for milk)

Anyway, another sign of a fake boob is nipple location. If the nipple doesn't look to be in the centre of the boob, the boob might be enhanced. How her boobs rest when she lies down can also be a sign. If a girl is D cup, when she lies down, her boob may fall to the side of her chest. Fake boobs always remains on top of her chest (I feel). Anyway, big boobs nothing fantastic. I prefer watery boobs anytime. Very rare commodity. Nice to touch too.

Riddle: Do you know why breasts are called Boob? 9 points from me for the first answer. Answer will be announced tomorrow.

hickeybites
11-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Give us guys more credit than that please. We guys never say 23 inch waist can have 36 bra size. But 23 inch waist can have 32 bra size? Check out this girl's nick 32F-23-36 or something. Got photos to show you some more ah :D See already nose bleed, stomach hungry(for milk)

Anyway, another sign of a fake boob is nipple location. If the nipple doesn't look to be in the centre of the boob, the boob might be enhanced. How her boobs rest when she lies down can also be a sign. If a girl is D cup, when she lies down, her boob may fall to the side of her chest. Fake boobs always remains on top of her chest (I feel). Anyway, big boobs nothing fantastic. I prefer watery boobs anytime. Very rare commodity. Nice to touch too.

Riddle: Do you know why breasts are called Boob? 9 points from me for the first answer. Answer will be announced tomorrow.

Wah... your riddle got me curious - had to go google! So many answers but I think this is most apt..no? :p
http://getfile5.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/fwd/70U1r781go9p8Hlbk4JjA7NcqrEx4vevk22VNMGA6TIdRmfX7M Oh1V1LK0T9/pic62522.jpg

No offense to anyone but 23 size waist is already freakin slim & to balance F cup boobs -- my sympathies to the ladies' poor back :eek: Gravity & age are not likely to be kind...
The nick you mentioned... er... she's more like 36F-"proportionate-inc"-36 ---- 23 seem to her waist size of yesteryears
Nonetheless I agree with Bro Xgenre... this lady's got a wonderfully curvaceous figure ;)

CruzerBaby
11-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Watch; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4hyiq9suWWQ

Step 1: Check the side view

It's difficult to tell the shape of a breast when it's holstered and hoisted in a bra. But in its natural state, the profile of a real one will slope down so it's fuller at the bottom than the top. If an unfettered breast maintains its full, perky roundness, there's probably an implant holding it aloft.

Tip: If cleavage is rounded or looks inflated on top, it's either being given a major push from below, or it's fake.

Step 2: Consider proportions

Mother Nature rarely bestows big breasts on skinny, small-boned girls. So if a size zero girl is sporting double D's, they're probably store-bought.

Step 3: Check the spacing

The average distance between a woman's nipples and her chin is approximately 10 inches, depending on her height. If the space is considerably less than that, it may indicate implants.

Step 4: Watch them in action

When a woman moves, her breasts move with her. If she's walking fast, they bounce. When she lies down, they flop to the side. If she bends over, they become more conical. Fake ones stay still and maintain their round shape.

Tip: Some high-quality implants today are designed with intentional sag to make them look more like the real thing.

Step 5: Judge their symmetry

God-given breasts are never exactly the same size; implants tend to look like a matched set.

Step 6: Find telltale marks

Breast implant surgery leaves telltale signs, like tiny scar lines under the breasts, by the armpits, or around the nipples.

Tip: Signs of a bad boob job: there's too much space in between the breasts, one is noticeably higher than the other, or the nipples point in different directions.

Step 7: Investigate their softness

Real breasts are soft. Fake ones look hard—and feel hard. Just be careful how you find that out.

Step 8: Don't stare

Whether the breasts you encounter are real or fake, try not to stare at them. Or, before you know it, you'll be talkin' to the hand.

stel
11-01-2012, 03:11 PM
lol ..

no papaya for me again for 2nd day ... sadz ....

hmmm .. gut guys are always looking for big boobs gals , am i right? :)

Bangster
11-01-2012, 03:25 PM
not really.

Big boobs is 1 thing, if face cannot make it I will also run off in less than a second

Can you imagine big boobs but on a fat sweaty body with armpit hair growing out of the underarms and a hankie tucked in between for the washing lady effect?

I would prefer perky boobs and a nice face to big boobs with a so-so face any day.
Big boobs sag like water-filled balloons once the girl gets old

bonkster
11-01-2012, 04:58 PM
hmmm .. gut guys are always looking for big boobs gals , am i right? :)

What's gut guys? :confused: Good guys all went up to mountains to be monks. Ok guys r looking for a pretty face with big boobs. Bad guys will bonk anything that moves :p

n30n
11-01-2012, 05:02 PM
how ?

u know much abt bra sizing ?

Ya, i would rather share the info in private.
It's a girl's thing.

If you really want the info, pm me.

sex crusader
11-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Nowadays with the advanced technology, one can hardly find scar on an implant. I still believed when you touch the boobs and it feels kind of hard, it's a fake!:D

n30n
11-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Give us guys more credit than that please. We guys never say 23 inch waist can have 36 bra size. But 23 inch waist can have 32 bra size? Check out this girl's nick 32F-23-36 or something. Got photos to show you some more ah :D See already nose bleed, stomach hungry(for milk).

Ok la, glad to know some guys are more educated in boob sizing.
Got link?

n30n
11-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Step 2: Consider proportions

Mother Nature rarely bestows big breasts on skinny, small-boned girls. So if a size zero girl is sporting double D's, they're probably store-bought.

Another misconception.

DDs are not watermelon sized.

Cup alphabets are in relation to band size. It's just about the inch difference between underbust and boobs.
So 36DD is of course bigger than a 28DD.
And in this case of breast cup volume, 28DD will be about a 32C, which i think is a more familiar size to you guys.
While 36DD will be estimated to be about a 32F

bonkster
11-01-2012, 05:14 PM
It's a girl's thing.

If you really want the info, pm me.

With CNY coming...think after all the festive overeating, i may develop man boobs. :p

Maybe by then i will also need to wear bra le. :D So it won't be just a girl's thing. Share share lei ;)

n30n
11-01-2012, 09:39 PM
With CNY coming...think after all the festive overeating, i may develop man boobs. :p

Maybe by then i will also need to wear bra le. :D So it won't be just a girl's thing. Share share lei ;)

Hey don't play play ar.
You know in japan, there are guys who wear bras.
And its bras for men
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T4dBZnDttRE/TU0j7hjbmkI/AAAAAAAAAPU/-RrI4iWQA7I/s1600/men-in-bra.png

There's a video on youtube, forgot the link.

bonkster
11-01-2012, 11:53 PM
You know in japan, there are guys who wear bras.
And its bras for men
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T4dBZnDttRE/TU0j7hjbmkI/AAAAAAAAAPU/-RrI4iWQA7I/s1600/men-in-bra.png

He doesn't even have man boobs, wonder y is he wearing a bra for men? :confused:

Btw, this guy looks perverted enough to make a good JAV actor :p

n30n
12-01-2012, 12:22 AM
He doesn't even have man boobs, wonder y is he wearing a bra for men? :confused:

Btw, this guy looks perverted enough to make a good JAV actor :p

I don't know why either.

Ok found the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ePOk9Mf1E

min`01
12-01-2012, 12:52 AM
My big boobs gal frens always tell me that we dont understand how they feel, the backache and all cause of the heavy front. So sometimes, they quite poor thing as well :p

n30n
12-01-2012, 03:48 AM
My big boobs gal frens always tell me that we dont understand how they feel, the backache and all cause of the heavy front. So sometimes, they quite poor thing as well :p

Ya very troublesome.
The bra size very hard to find in SG or very expensive :(

ahlang1919
12-01-2012, 05:48 AM
Wah! Favourite topic!
One thing for sure, implanted ladies SURE (100%)put on much more revealing clothings than normal gals would!!! Imagine they splashed a few grand on the implants n the ordeal of ops, do u think these gals wld conceal them?
Big is beautiful!!!

I do have a flare for booby measurements!!! At a glance, I shld be able to gauge the cups n sizes. So far so good!! mostly spot on, except those who stuffed tissues and jello to inflate their cup size!

Another test which I usually do is to spring a surprise/scare at my subjects. When a gal got into a shock/startled, her boobs would heaved up n down in ferocious momentum during that split secs. ZOOM in!!!!! Shld both boobs move in tandum, chances are they are fake!Rarely are two boobs the same size with exact capacity. However, the success of this test are higher for gals with cup size of C and above. Lately, my test result came back positive for a gal with F cup! Almost kanna slap by her bosom! kekeke

The cup size is the root of many gals backaches, not the bandwidth, a gal with 32C wld experience lots more strain than that of 40C. So for big booby gals with backaches, change your bras to backsupported wired bras which will aid in posture as well as shoulder relieve. Its like corset u know. Only drawback, not so appealing and cumbersome to put n off but at least its helps.

Well, with all due respect to all he gals out there, I will try my best not to talk to the boobs n try to 抬头做人!! Happy New Year

stel
12-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Papaya Milk Time :)

Xgenre
13-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Wah... your riddle got me curious - had to go google! So many answers but I think this is most apt..no? :p
http://getfile5.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/fwd/70U1r781go9p8Hlbk4JjA7NcqrEx4vevk22VNMGA6TIdRmfX7M Oh1V1LK0T9/pic62522.jpg

Bingo. Will up you some points if I have not upped you before. Using Google is a lazy way though. :p

stel
13-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Papaya MIlk in the morning = runs toilet ...

i need more papaya .. Papaya ... Papaya ...

anyone wants to buy me Papaya Fruit or Juice ( Papaya Milk shake) ?:D

wahlanz
13-01-2012, 11:52 AM

I buy u papaya milk shake, you buy me banana milk shake? :D

bonkster
14-01-2012, 03:00 AM

Haha...looks like even if the papaya-boob correlation turns out to be a myth, a good thing to come from it is that u won't get constipation :p

SYTBigBoobLover
14-01-2012, 09:21 AM

You need to 'ya ya', then got papaya. :p

HunterJ
14-01-2012, 10:14 AM

Ok la.. Buy for you, daily supply also no problem !! :p :D

n30n
14-01-2012, 04:52 PM
The cup size is the root of many gals backaches, not the bandwidth, a gal with 32C wld experience lots more strain than that of 40C. So for big booby gals with backaches, change your bras to backsupported wired bras which will aid in posture as well as shoulder relieve. Its like corset u know. Only drawback, not so appealing and cumbersome to put n off but at least its helps.

I beg to differ leh.

Most likely the band size they wear is wrong.
They would need a tighter band to hold up the boobs.
Those who rely on bra straps to hold boobs are the ones who get backaches.

Xgenre
15-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Haha...looks like even if the papaya-boob correlation turns out to be a myth

Of cos it's a myth. If drinking papaya milk shake increases your breast size, then what happens if a girl likes to drink banana milk shake? On a more vulgar side-note, ladies should know that when the bananas of guys are shaken enough, milk will flow. :p An early 90s type of joke...

stel
16-01-2012, 02:17 PM
u sure or not ? daily supply for me ?

SYTBigBoobLover
16-01-2012, 02:30 PM

Wow! Daily supply! You sure you got enough 'Juice' to supply daily? :D:D

HunterJ
16-01-2012, 02:50 PM
u sure or not ? daily supply for me ?

Sure !!! ;) :D Depending on you only mar... hehe.

HunterJ
16-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Wow! Daily supply! You sure you got enough 'Juice' to supply daily? :D:D

Err... Should be....Enough lar.. haha! :p :D

stel
17-01-2012, 08:44 AM
hey .. i m talking about the fruit juice leh .. wah lau ...

u all dont anyhow think till so far yet la

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 10:15 AM
hey .. i m talking about the fruit juice leh .. wah lau ...

u all dont anyhow think till so far yet la

yup !! I'm saying fruit juice lar.. aiyo... :p

SYTBigBoobLover
17-01-2012, 10:20 AM
yup !! I'm saying fruit juice lar.. aiyo... :p

You sure you are not talking about 'Hunter Juice' aka HunterJ? :p:p

stel
17-01-2012, 10:20 AM
then how are u going to deliver to me ?

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 01:50 PM
You sure you are not talking about 'Hunter Juice' aka HunterJ? :p:p

Hahahha !!! Since it is in my name, sure no problem about the Juice one lar.. lol :p :D

HunterJ
17-01-2012, 01:50 PM
then how are u going to deliver to me ?

This one we can discuss privately mar.. Later we say here, then suddenly everyday u got 10 juice, drink until you can be the manager of the toilet liao. haha !