PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Need to hear from experienced brothers

iwc282
05-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Bro, one of my closed friend just called me and tell me his PRC gf is pregnant.
He is ok to keep the baby but i think the gf wants to abort it due to certain worries (she felt that her recent lifestyle of drinking and late nights wont be good for this baby).

He is worried if she can do the abortion here in SG as she is holding on to a Singer working permit.
I went online to check that its possible but i just want to ask for further opinions from you guys.

Another thing is if you have any recommendations from any good gynae?

Very much appreciated!

HunterJ
05-01-2012, 02:45 PM
So your "CLOSED" friend called you, where is he closed in a? hahaha... :p

Anyway, since the decision is not to keep the baby, then straight go for the process before it exceeds the time-frame. Forgot after how many weeks then cannot do abortion liao.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Me no experience guy but just share my thoughts.

1) ask your "friend" go checkup since he bonk a singer without raincoat :D
2) since the lady dunwan the child just go ahead with the abortion. No commitment no worries after that unless he really love her deep deep :eek:

Since you helped your "friend" so much liao, u might as well google gynae for "him" too.

JJDoggieNDoggie
05-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Well having a baby is no laughing matter. Its about responsibility and commitment. If they still want freedom, want to earn more money, then abort it.

You will not have problems aborting, who says those working here in singapore, cannot have sex and misfire?

Cos baby here its expensive, living etc. If you guys not ready, then consider aborting it.

iwc282
05-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Me no experience guy but just share my thoughts.

1) ask your "friend" go checkup since he bonk a singer without raincoat :D
2) since the lady dunwan the child just go ahead with the abortion. No commitment no worries after that unless he really love her deep deep :eek:

Since you helped your "friend" so much liao, u might as well google gynae for "him" too.

I understand where you are coming at but i guess that's their choice.
Even without raincoat, doesnt mean sure got STD.
It all depends on individual lifestyle.

Like i say, i am just trying to help but googling is one thing, taking additional opinions wont hurt.
if you cant be bothered to, then its ok.

Cheers

tailgunner
05-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Firstly, as the PRC lady in question is a work permit holder, she would not be allowed to get pregnant in Singapore. If MOM gets wind of this wind, she might lose her work permit.

If she wants to give birth, she has to do it outside Singapore.

If she wants an abortion, there are plenty of women's clinics in most major shopping malls. However I do not know whether the gynae (in the case of
work permit holders) is required to inform MOM. Otherwise ask your friendly doctor to recommend a good back-lane abortionist.

Xgenre
05-01-2012, 05:47 PM
i think the gf wants to abort it due to certain worries (she felt that her recent lifestyle of drinking and late nights wont be good for this baby)

She talk cock. Having a baby means she can't sell sex anymore. A baby ruins her ricebowl. Plus she will have another mouth to feed. Your friend is probably a cock. He believes her. Is the baby even his to begin with? How to confirm? Don't end up 'Your friend pump petrol, other guys drive the car'. It means 'other guys get her pregnant, your friend pays for the abortion and feels guilty about it forever'.

iwc282
10-01-2012, 02:00 PM
She talk cock. Having a baby means she can't sell sex anymore. A baby ruins her ricebowl. Plus she will have another mouth to feed. Your friend is probably a cock. He believes her. Is the baby even his to begin with? How to confirm? Don't end up 'Your friend pump petrol, other guys drive the car'. It means 'other guys get her pregnant, your friend pays for the abortion and feels guilty about it forever'.

thanks for your opinion.
last heard, my friend paid the air tix for her to go home for the abortion.
think around 1k plus 500 air tix.
i told him my worries as well but i think he has done quite an extensive check and seems quite confident that the girl is not a sex worker (my friend oso quite lao jiao in the ktv field, since he say so, i oso got to believe him).

nonetheless, thanks for your input :)

RealEstateGuy
10-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Braddahs we need to close our national boders to further visitors.

raftime68
10-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Yes i do experience and same time i working in healthcare, before she want to abort u must know how many month and second thing cost will b very expensive. Ask ur friend think abt it very careful and second the girl is holding singer permits, ,they both need to think and come with conclusion wat they really need to do.

aldof.hilter
11-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Don't do abortion... call 6339 9770 - Pregnancy crisis centre. They will be able to help her. They helped my gf when she's pregnant.