PDA

View Full Version : Most Unforgettable Shanghai MM

Crazyfowl
05-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi bros while writing about the encounter with massage lady I would like to share another story as well,,This is my favourite gal,, I am still in contact with this lady....

The most memorable gals that I've bonked ,,,, The best feel I've got so bros if you are keen to know about this story I'll continue and write about this concurrently if not then I'll finish the other and just continue from there.....

SYTBigBoobLover
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
1st camper...

Please share bro!

mastersergant
05-01-2012, 01:54 PM
2nd camper . Do please share your story with us.

kelvindartz
05-01-2012, 02:52 PM
i'm the third one forming a queue here. Hope your story is a true life experience.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Bonking story or got story with this lady also ;)

Me sit here also ok :D

Hunky925
05-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Tent set up already haven't start? =x

LovePotion
05-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Shanghai girls are the prettiest in China. I miss that place too =(

Crazyfowl
05-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Ok seems like I should start this story ...... It's all 98% true and the rest of the 2% is my own fantasy. Names has been changed though:p

My head office was in Pudong City and I was placed in a luxurious apt in the city of Pudong for 2 months and during the 2 months I had bonked quite a few FLs and also gals I knew from the internet,,,, Those encounters I will share on my other thread - shanghai encounter,,,,

One day my boss informed me that I will be stationed at the fabrication yard on weekdays and return to the city apartment only on friday after work,,,, In my mind was like WTF (A place that birds don't even lay eggs) it was more than an hour drive from the city...

Reason was simple... I was the only asian in the company... The rest all europeans,,,,,,,

I have visited the yard a few times but go there in the morning and return in late afternoon.... I was told that in that ulu place the city is the road that leads to the yard and I can't see a decent massage place or even a KTV... (It's going to be Hell for me I thought).....

My first few days was work eat and sleep,,,,,, So on the forth day I ask Guo, one of the engineer in the yard,,, Is there any "Black Car" (Illegal taxi) there that can take me to Shanghai city as you can hardly see a taxi in that ulu area,,,,

I asked becos I wanted someone who's trustworthy,,, (I have been working in China for years so I know it's best to get someone you know)

"YES" he said "This guys works in this yard as well so you can be rest assured he's trustworthy,,,,"

"OK let's go for dinner today after work and ask him along" I said

And I asked another Engineer "Dong" to go along as well,,,

We went to a steam boat restraunt for dinner and I asked the driver "Mel" how much do you charge for a trip to the city??? 300 one way was the answer.... And 2 way??? he siad just pay him additional 50 rmb to cover the toll fees would be ok for him if it's less than 3 hours he have to wait but if whole day then he would charge me 550.....

"Where do you exactly do you want to go?" Mel asked me.....

I said "Well you should know men likes to go what kind of places"

"But why need to go to City??? It's so expensive there,,,, There are plenty cheaps ones around here..."

"You mean right here in this small little town???" You sure????

OK then let's go after dinner on me.....Dong & Guo you guys on? any problem???

They both agreed and it was decided then,,,,

Mel: So what you want to do??? Massage or KTV??? If you wana go KTV it's still early,,, anyway the place start about 9-10pm then only the gals start to come in......

lightning
05-01-2012, 07:37 PM
300 with 50 rmb for toll fees for less than 2 hour drive is considered a fair deal. But damm.... Your work place is so far far away from the nearest "playground:. That is dammm sianzzzz.....:(
I reached my playground in less than 1/2 hour bus drive, although very ulu place too.

cavemanng
05-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Is this place Malu, or Jiading or Anting? Haha

joew2005
05-01-2012, 08:10 PM
unforgetable ..... in every way .....

alan0338
05-01-2012, 08:50 PM
camping and waiting :D

thomas88
05-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Camping here for some steamy story. :D

owl888
05-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow kampung chicks, interesting! :D

callmebad
06-01-2012, 12:13 AM
those girls who work in the service industry in big cities of China are not locals because they have this unwritten rule

never work in a place where they can easily bump into friends and relatives especially if they feel ashamed with what they're doing

so definitely the massage girl is not a local Shanghainese, even if she is pretty

WonderBee
07-01-2012, 09:46 AM
TS please continue with your story.

studdyme
07-01-2012, 10:05 AM
camping for more!

Crazyfowl
07-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Bro Callmebad seems like you're Old Bird (老油条)liao hahaha:D

Anyway the story goes on like this......

So I aske Mel: You mean the gals only starts coming at 9pm??? Cos in Changping though there's more than a THOUSAND gals to choose from everyday but afetr 6:30 all the solids ones get picked liao so we usually go ther at 5:30 and wait,,, And isn't it in here the same????

Mel : "No no no ,,, This is a small town there's not so much gals to choose from,,,, Let me give a a rought idea of what's available in this town....

If you want to have just a FJ by WLs it's very cheap here compared to the city.....
100-150rmb for short time
300-400rmb for Overnite"

Me :confused: Huh??? 300 can ON????

Mel : Yes if you lucky you can find very good looking and young ones.....
And for KTV rates from below

Tips from 100-400rmb depending on the place
Rms & drinks - from 180 - thousands rmb
And if you want to bring gals out you'll have to be patient if you wana a good deal cos some of them are WLs and they'll turn up at the KTV sometime after 11 and they'll chrage you double or even triple the price, depends on gow you negotiate and for the high class KTVs they charge min 1,000 upwards"

Me: 180rmb??? does it include drinks???

Mel: Yes 180 rmb for whole nite and includes 6 beers and if you want more drinks then you pay more......

Me : Hmmmm sounds interesting but don't think we can go now cos it's still early only 7:30 now.... so do we have something else to do to passtime??? What about massage??? Any nearby place that we can go for a good foot massage?

Mel : Yes just round the corner I'll drive you there after this.......

simple2kee
07-01-2012, 09:14 PM
interesting story! juz another camper here.

francined69
07-01-2012, 10:13 PM
camping here :D

dennischan
08-01-2012, 02:29 PM
nice share bro. keep going!

pro.d.igy
09-01-2012, 01:30 AM
The rates are about there for smaller places. :)

Camper here. See how the story develops.

gaipauchi
09-01-2012, 02:02 PM
nice 2 read oversea's sexperiences.......:p

Alan Ong
09-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Camp here .... I waiting for chance to post overseas

owl888
10-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Cheap cheap....hope quality's good:D

Crazyfowl
10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Mel : I'll send you guys there and I'll come back to pick you guys later cos I've got some errands to run, is that ok for you Mr C (that's me)

Me : Ok that's fine with me....

Guo : Hey Mr C I'll accompany Mel you and Dong go for the massage and we meet up later is that ok?

Me : Sure

So Mel dropped me and Dong at this not so attractive massage place......
I wanted a foot massage and so did Dong and we were both led to a small room,,,,,and we were served with a cup of chinese tea and some
fruits,,,,,

2 MILF came in and 1 was so so (Miss Z) and the second one (Miss Y) was ,,,, "SWEET and GORGEOUS"

They asked us to wait while they got fetch water for us to soak our feet and when they returned with the basins Dong said to the Miss Y : I want you to massage for me is that ok with you?....And inside my heart was like Thank GOD

So after placing the basin for us to soak our foot they left the room....
and said we'll be back shortly

Dong : How??? You like that Miss Y??? I purposely asked Miss Z to service me so that you can have Miss Y....

Me : Hmmm Not too bad Still can lol...

SYTBigBoobLover
10-01-2012, 11:48 AM
......... 2 MILF came in and 1 was so so (Miss Z) and the second one (Miss Y) was ,,,, "SWEET and GORGEOUS"

They asked us to wait while they got fetch water for us to soak our feet and when they returned with the basins Dong said to the Miss Y : I want you to massage for me is that ok with you?....And inside my heart was like Thank GOD.........

I believe you meant to say "Dong said to Miss Z", instead of Miss Y, right?

Crazyfowl
10-01-2012, 07:01 PM
I believe you meant to say "Dong said to Miss Z", instead of Miss Y, right?

Thanks for pointing out Bro,,, You are right he purposely let Miss Y to massage for me as she's the prettier one:p

whitetreefrog
10-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Waiting for next update .

callmebad
10-01-2012, 09:51 PM
so this Miss Y is the 'Shanghai' MM?:)

eeemen
11-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Looking forward to your sexperience with miss Y :D, Che's bros . . . . . . . .

michael_368
11-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Nice story from China posting..pls do cont.:D

Crazyfowl
27-01-2012, 03:20 PM
sorry for the long break guys.... Happy CNY to all of you

So when they returned with the basin of hot water for us to soaked our feet they left the room again,,,,,

Dong : She's (MissY) cute isn't she????

Me : Yes she sure is....

Dong : How?? You want her to accompany you to the KTV???

Me : Can??? But How????

Dong : Leave it to me.....

When they returned to the room and started washing our feet I was quiet and waited for Dong to do the job,,,, I was playing games on my ipone and peeping at her cleavage once in a while and that really turnrd me on....

Miss Y : Why are you so quiet????

Me : Oh I'm shy.....

who0ps
27-01-2012, 04:10 PM
waiting for more bro !! (: go on camping here !! :D

Crazyfowl
28-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Apologies for my spelling errors.... pls bear with me cos my english not so Powderful:p

Y : You've got good fortune(福气)
Me : Why you say that? You can tell fortune??
Y: Your ear loops
Me : No la not true if I've got good fortune I wouldn't have no GFs lol....
Y: I don't believe you... It's either choosy or you're lying...
Me : I dun lie....

so that's how the conversation started

Dong: What do you gals normally do after work???
Z: Oh sometimes we play MJ sometimes we go KTV and most of the time we just sleep
Dong: Sleep ??? What a waste of time... How about joining us for KTV after this???
Y: Oh we're not sure if we can go,,, need to check with boss,,,
Dong : Ok go check with your boss now and see if you gals can leave after this session
Me: If cannot then I send someone to pick you gals after you finish work ok?
Y: Don't think so cos if after work will be about 12 plus ,,,Too late to go out....

I was a little disappointed

But Dong was quick and asked for Y's mobile number, while Dong was keying her number I pretended that I wasn't interested but I was trying to memorise but WTF 11 digits was too much for my lazy brain.....

Z : after your session we'll go ask our boss and see if we can leave ok??

Me : Anything no prob

Dong : No what anything.... Must go... If your boss says no let me talk to him....

Both of them giggled

So when our session ended I went to the counter to pay and both the gals were no where to be seen... I took my time and delayed paying hoping that they come out soon....

But they didn't appear... I gave an additional 100rmb and told the cashier that it's for the 2 of them,,,,

Walked out of the front door feeling disappointed,,,,

Mel and Guo was there waiting for us so as we walked towards the car Z came out and said : Hey wait.... My boss say need to pay booking fees "买钟“then we can go out.....Any problem???

Me: Sure how much???
Z: 100 rmb each
Me: 100rmb an hour??? so total how much for both of you???
Z: No 100rmb for tonite till we knock off so it's 200 for both of us....
Me: Here you go...200

(Inside my hear was like I've struck an excellent deal)

dennischan
01-02-2012, 01:53 PM
next please

amateur.bonker
01-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Me: Sure how much???
Z: 100 rmb each
Me: 100rmb an hour??? so total how much for both of you???
Z: No 100rmb for tonite till we knock off so it's 200 for both of us....
Me: Here you go...200

this type of "买钟" (buy time) is pretty common in the land of PRC..
if you see any girls working in shopping mall.. and she is willing to accompany you.. you can always "buy" them out.. they told me they rather dun earn money for that period then to stay in the shop cos very boring.. hahaha..

but deep down i think they also know we will tip them lah.. go KTV sing song and get tip better then working right? hehe..

callmebad
01-02-2012, 05:10 PM
seems very easy to get girls at bargain prices if you know the way:)

eeemen
01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Can learn something from reading this story keke. Thanks bro, cheers . . . . . . .

Spud_Boy
01-02-2012, 08:01 PM
this story reminds me of the time i was posted in Shanghai...

my office was at Puxi side, but weekends, I will end up at Pudong 外高桥 side where my buddy had an apartment there.. entertainment there was really much cheaper than Puxi...

those were the days of really cheap entertainment! =)

dalflour
02-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks TS, brings back fond memories too. I was posted to SHA for 2 months and visited this resturant opp. the appartment (in HongQiao Area) 3-days in a row when I arrived. There I got to know this waiteress (seems to hit-off after first visit). After my 3rd visit, we arranged to visit some pubs after she knocks off at 10.00pm. No tipping required, just provide "GOOD FUN". On the 1st Friday, I brought her to a French resturant for dinner and we popped a bottle of champagne. That night and I also got to popped her "CHERRY"....:D..yeah.. it is her first time (saw a patch of red on the bed in the morning). With that, my evenings were never boring again. We were at night spots and KTV most evenings after 10:00am. Best of all, my bed was never too big there after...:D Tired? nope...SeX is equal to eneron cubes.....it transforms man...:D

Crazyfowl
02-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Glad that you guys like the story
Motivates me to continue sharing
It's all true facts

Pls up me if you guys can TIA

Crazyfowl
07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Okie again I'm sorry for the long pause......

So with Mel being the driver, Guo in the front seat... Me and Dong in the rear seat,,,, The 2 ladies also to cramp into the rear seat...... It was really cramp and to my surprise Miss Y asked: Can I sit on your lap????
Me: Of Cos.... It's my honour......

Well what was on my mind I leave it to you guys to imagine......

After 10 mins of drive we reached our destination,,,,, Went into a quite run down place and I was really comfy with it,,,, Asked for a room and when I was in it I said to Mel: Can we go some place better???

Mel : of cos it's cheap here only 180 rmb for the whole night inclusive of 6 beers and there's better places but it's gonna be more expensive ....
Me : How much??? What the range like???

Mel: Well from 250 up to thousands....

Me: let's go to a mid range type ...let's say with 1K is fine with me....

During this time the ladies went to the wash room and Dong aske me: How? She's okay with you? Can on???

Me: Huh?? So fast ??? I haven't got chance to ask her yet... Later i'll try asking her,,,,

Dong : Haiya I'm sure she likes you cos otherwise she wouldn't have sat on your laps but you should try testing her further....

Me : Testing??? How????

Dong : you should try touching here and ther and see if you meet any resistance or not.... If no resistance then it's a sure on... You really need me to teach you this????

Me: Touch here touch there later she cry molest then I jiaklat liao....

Dong: hai mey frd this is China... don't worry... with us around If there's anything like that we settle for you.....

The ladies came back and we stop the conversation

Starkarat
07-02-2012, 10:22 PM
cool bro... more please....😊😊😊😊

jdi813
07-02-2012, 11:00 PM
camping for updates :)

typhonic
08-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Please continue.

chenzong
10-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Me: Touch here touch there later she cry molest then I jiaklat liao....

Dong: hai mey frd this is China... don't worry... with us around If there's anything like that we settle for you.....

This part is very familiar indeed. Yeah, this is China.

Crazyfowl
12-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Here it goes again,,, Bros this is a true story and I'm still in contact with this MM think I'm really in love with her,,,, Need counselling liao,,,,

So as we got into the car again to the second joint she sat on my lap again.....

This time round my didi really hard liao,,,,

I delibrately put my face so close to her ears and breathe sligthly harder then usual into her ears and I could feel that she enjoys it,,,,,

I slowly grabbed her hands and hold them crossed fingers and guess what??? No resistence at all,,, In my heart was like HOSEI liao I think she could feel my hardened didi also,,,,

But I didn't want to scare her off so that was as far as I went,,,,,,

Reached the KTV and my heart wasn't there .... Hoping that the session would end soon and can have next mode...:p

Ocassionally I would just find opportunities to put my arms around her shoulder and totally no resistence at all that made me real horny.......:o

Hope Bros who like my story pls support me with some reps and pls leave your nick so I can return. Thank you

andythai
13-02-2012, 08:48 AM
will wait for your updates bro

zelc
13-02-2012, 05:07 PM
keep it going bro..camping for more and will up you once my points recover

Xpress
13-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Camping for more.. very interesting...

Crazyfowl
14-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the ups bros I will return 1 by 1

Mel, Dong and Guo took turns to make her drink
Man she was a real drinker,,,,Never rejected a single toast until I've got to stop them So we drank & sang till about 12:30 am....

Throughout the whole session I was thinking very hard how to ask her if she's willing to accompany me without being offensive,,,, Tried to open my mouth a few times but just don't know how to start

I settled the bill which was around 700 rmb if I remembered correctly and up into the car and she was on my lap again my didi harden again and this time round I'm very sure that she noticed it liao,,,, cos she turn around and gave me a very cheecky look,,,, Inside my heart was like if you're not going to ask you'll never get it.....

So I whispered into her ears and said : I'm very tired and I hope that you can go over to my place and give me a massage till I fall asleep? Ang I arrange for Mel to send you home after that can?

She again gave me a very cheecky and kept quiet,,,,

I said : Don't worry I won't force myself on you....Will not ask you to do anything if you're not willing......

She noded her head...... And my precum already oozing out liao cos could feel my undies wet wet liao:p

So we reach the massage palour and when Miss Z alighted Y said to her... They're sending me home......

Guess she didn't wanted her to know.....

Crazyfowl
27-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Dear fellow Cheongsters A THOUSAND APOLOGIES

Me MIA because psoted to Dongguan and I've been busy here for the past 1 year plus,,,,

I've missed out lots of SEXCITING stuffs here on this site,,,,,,,

Didn't expect to be able to log on to this site cos even facebook cannot loggin here in China,,,,,

Now I'm back,,,,,

KonKam
27-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Dear fellow Cheongsters A THOUSAND APOLOGIES

Me MIA because psoted to Dongguan and I've been busy here for the past 1 year plus,,,,

I've missed out lots of SEXCITING stuffs here on this site,,,,,,,

Didn't expect to be able to log on to this site cos even facebook cannot loggin here in China,,,,,

Now I'm back,,,,,

Brader,
My precum is Oozing since way back Feb 2012.
Ya. Great China block facebook but using VPN can bypass it as what i did my stay at Shenzhen. Nanshan District Hotel Wifi.

Up you liao.
Cumming back for more.
:D

andythai
27-05-2013, 07:02 PM
bro are you continuing o where you have stop the other time :)

LovePotion
27-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Please update bro... thanks

Crazyfowl
29-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Thanks to all bros for the Upz ,,, will return,,,,

I've missed out 1 year plus so I'm spending time reading stories contributed by fellow cheongsters,,,, as for the continuation pls give me a little time.

Thank you guys

Crazyfowl
31-05-2013, 10:23 AM
So we reach the massage palour and when Miss Z alighted Y said to her... They're sending me home......

Guess she didn't wanted her to know.....
OR
She really wanted us to Send her HOME????

BUT I already had the answer in my heart

I whispered into her ears : You really want to go home?

She replied : What do you think?
and gave me a cheecky look,,,,,,

I buat bodoh and pretended not to understand and showed a very disappointed face.....

She grabed my hand and said : Are you really that dumb???

I played along and said : You mean you're coming???

She : I agreed earlier did't I???? I don't break promises....

alan0338
31-05-2013, 11:13 AM
camp for more... :D

KonKam
03-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Popcorn now
faster faster:p

jdi813
04-06-2013, 08:37 PM
good to see u back and posting :D

Babymllo
05-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Pitching up tent here

getitdone
05-06-2013, 01:19 AM
got the popcorns ready... action is abt to start soon..

Steventan
05-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks to all bros for the Upz ,,, will return,,,,

I've missed out 1 year plus so I'm spending time reading stories contributed by fellow cheongsters,,,, as for the continuation pls give me a little time.

Thank you guys

Welcome back, TS...
Miss Y... Cannot wait any longer
Please carry on posting
Thanks

charsiew
05-06-2013, 02:20 PM
TS...continue ley.... :)

cs

Ice2005
07-06-2013, 10:03 AM
looking forward to see some exciting updates.

Iridium
07-06-2013, 06:50 PM
nice... but waiting for your continuation...

risingeast
07-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Please continue..

Crazyfowl
08-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Here it goes,,,,

As we reached my hotel room

Me : I go take shower first okay?

She : Sure you go ahead....

Me : You wana help me scrub my back,,,,,

She : Dun be naughty ha,,,,

Me : I'm just kidding,,,,,,(In my heart was like :()

After I finished my shower I deliberately came out in my undies as I wanted to see her response but she pretended not to notice and so I ask her : You wana take a shower also?

She : Of cos but ,,,,,,

Me : But what????

She : My clothes is full of ciggy smell,,,,

Me : Oh sorry here it goes,,,,,

as I passed her a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of my favourite Tees (My boxer short was loose soft cand easy to remove and my Tees was also big and of thin & soft cotton, very obvious reason for choosing them)

She : Thanks

and as she went into the shower I was lying on the bed and my dick was real hard just imagining her giving me a BJ,,,,,

I laid face down on the bed with a towel wrapped round my wasit as I didn't want her to see my erected dick while waiting for her to finish her shower,,,,