PDA

View Full Version : Guys any idea why i cant dld from filesonic?

coccolatte
05-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Its either the code keep repeating and the countdown too, if not it will say no available parallel download or please upgrade ur account.

any fellow bros have the same issue? please advice. thanks alot. cheers.

coccolatte
05-01-2012, 10:26 AM
And yes to add on, i use a sercured net meaning its not shared; meaning i wont have dual downloads at a time.

And my firewall isnt the problem cos i made sure i off everything.

help advise ty

mastersergant
05-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Here is sbf not filesonic. Why not you ask at filesonic ?

coccolatte
06-01-2012, 10:07 AM
are u a retard im asking for advice from bros over here. not retard crap answers that u can provide. just need to up your own post counts? pathetic.

myyan71
06-01-2012, 11:21 AM
You can use "Filesonic premium link generator". Many websites provide this. You can Google it.

Reoxy
06-01-2012, 11:53 AM
And yes to add on, i use a sercured net meaning its not shared; meaning i wont have dual downloads at a time.

And my firewall isnt the problem cos i made sure i off everything.

help advise ty

I would advise you to re-direct your question to this section of the forum: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

chochochang2
06-01-2012, 01:13 PM
bro TS, are you a Filesonic premium user with a premium account?

If you are logged in with a premium account, there shouldn't be any problem downloading files from Filesonic unless there are security issues like what I recently faced, in which Filesonic said there were suspicious activities coming from my IP address. It refuses to allow me to access to website which includes logging in to a premium account. However, this has all been cleared up and I have no problem accessing Filesonic now.

Could you be facing the same problem as me? :)

mastersergant
07-01-2012, 02:21 PM
are u a retard im asking for advice from bros over here. not retard crap answers that u can provide. just need to up your own post counts? pathetic.

Tsk tsk tsk ... I am just being polite to you . But since you choose to be rude to me then please pardon me for being rude to you . It is obvious that you trying to draw attention to filesonic from this website . You are trying to get get members here to go see what is filesonic . In the end you will ask member here to sign up for premium account and you will get commission.

I don't like paying for something which I can't download . I like mediafire . It is user friendly and I will always support members here who post in mediafire.

mastersergant
07-01-2012, 02:24 PM
bro TS, are you a Filesonic premium user with a premium account?

If you are logged in with a premium account, there shouldn't be any problem downloading files from Filesonic unless there are security issues like what I recently faced, in which Filesonic said there were suspicious activities coming from my IP address. It refuses to allow me to access to website which includes logging in to a premium account. However, this has all been cleared up and I have no problem accessing Filesonic now.

Correct me if I am wrong , I believe you are a premium account holder ? Which means you have already made payment to filesonic ? You still can't download from their site ?