PDA

View Full Version : My gf's friend's gf

weiweiwei
09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I have some interesting experience that I encounter. I still remember this happen a few years back. Is all started with a holiday trip. I decided to bring my gf to Bangkok as a birthday present gift, one of her guy friend(Max) wanted to join us also, because he and his gf(Alice) does not know to get around at Bangkok and with us around as we can help each others.

The first day we reach Thailand, we first took a cab down to our hotel and book in. After that, we head to the nearby night shopping to have our dinner and some shopping. We had steamboat buffet for dinner, while we were eating, I can’t stop staring at Alice breast as she is those slim and sexy type of girl compare to my gf. My gf is those abit plump type de. I admit that Alice is much prettier and sexy than my gf (that y I keep looking at her). Every time Alice put the ingredients in, I will act to help her put and the same time peep her breast.

After finish all the shopping and dinner, we head back to our hotel to take an early rest. Our hotel room that is side by side that can able to link each other room. When our gfs is taking bath, I and Max were playing daidee and I kept looking in to their toilet to see Alice figure through the blury glass. Alice took around 15 min to finish her bath and she wear a big size t-shirt and a shorts, come over to my room and tell Max to take his bath and will take over the game. While playing, I can see her cup c breast( I think is C) because she sit quite straight up and I notice she is not wear bra, but I this only last for a while because my gf finish taking her bath too. We went to bed early as we plan to wake up early.

this is a real story that i encounter, is up to u to believe.
sorry for the bad english hope readers still enjoys it.

FernandoTorres
09-04-2010, 04:09 PM
something to be proud of? mmm i think u can go to the market more often there are alot of D cups

fanatic07
09-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Hmm, hoping to see more exciting parts coming up.

sky_liner2
09-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Hmmmmmm......pitching tent here.......

superdelta
09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
setting up tent here.. :)

spunk
09-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Pitching here for more.

Jaxratch
09-04-2010, 10:48 PM
please carry on bro , thanks

KIng's Order
09-04-2010, 10:49 PM
No need to worry about your english. it is ok. Pse carry on writing.

sbftiankon
09-04-2010, 11:35 PM
I have some interesting experience that I encounter. I still remember this happen a few years back. Is all started with a holiday trip. I decided to bring my gf to Bangkok as a birthday present gift, one of her guy friend(Max) wanted to join us also, because he and his gf(Alice) does not know to get around at Bangkok and with us around as we can help each others.

The first day we reach Thailand, we first took a cab down to our hotel and book in. After that, we head to the nearby night shopping to have our dinner and some shopping. We had steamboat buffet for dinner, while we were eating, I can’t stop staring at Alice breast as she is those slim and sexy type of girl compare to my gf. My gf is those abit plump type de. I admit that Alice is much prettier and sexy than my gf (that y I keep looking at her). Every time Alice put the ingredients in, I will act to help her put and the same time peep her breast.

After finish all the shopping and dinner, we head back to our hotel to take an early rest. Our hotel room that is side by side that can able to link each other room. When our gfs is taking bath, I and Max were playing daidee and I kept looking in to their toilet to see Alice figure through the blury glass. Alice took around 15 min to finish her bath and she wear a big size t-shirt and a shorts, come over to my room and tell Max to take his bath and will take over the game. While playing, I can see her cup c breast( I think is C) because she sit quite straight up and I notice she is not wear bra, but I this only last for a while because my gf finish taking her bath too. We went to bed early as we plan to wake up early.

this is a real story that i encounter, is up to u to believe.
sorry for the bad english hope readers still enjoys it.

Is this a real story can add some picture will be batter:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Is this a real story can add some picture will be batter:)

So we can help to judge what is the cup size :D

Ho-Lee
10-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Camping for more here.

clarence9
10-04-2010, 03:54 PM
it is a good start, when is part 2, bro

weiweiwei
13-04-2010, 10:26 AM
here come the part 2.. sorry to keep u waiting.

The next day, we went to shopping, shopping and shopping. Cut short to the incident that happens. At night, we celebrated birthday for my gf, we found a pub nearby our hotel, and we kept ordering drink in order to make my gf drunk. End up 4 of us were drunk and we slowly walk back to our hotel room.

Once we enter the room my gf straight away rush to toilet and puke, Max carried Alice to the bed and throws her on the bed, she is like total drunk there’s no respond and Max also went to puke after putting Alice down. I help my gf to wash up and change to her pajamas (those 1 piece) and carried her to bed and position her to her slping posture then I go toilet to puke too.

After puking, I take a bath as I din not close the door I could hear Max flushing and hearing he taking of his clothes and throw on the floor (all the jeans and belt sound). After bathing, suddenly I heard my gf moan while I wearing my shorts, I went out to take a look. I saw Max was fingering my gf, in my mind “fucking hell y touch my gf”. I was really piss off, he going having sex with my gf in front of me and my gf is those scare tickles don even let me to finger her pussy or lick because she cannot stand tickles and he is now fingering my gf, the worst is I hear my gf said last time Max like my gf before. When I was about to go over and pull him away, I saw Alice taking off her clothes. While I admire Alice, I heard a loud moan, I turn and look I saw Max dick is entering my gf pussy from her back (spoon style). The feeling is super weird, sad, angry, confuse, when I having sex with my gf she also does not moaned that loud or that shoik, I wondering am I lousy in sex, no skill in sex. I din even once let my gf have cum or squirt(only tell me to stop a while because she feel she wan to pee. Issit she going to cum?). I still looking at Max and my gf, I notice both of them eye were close and my gf is back face Max. After a while Max changed position, he was on top of my gf, lying down on her back fucking her from behind. Meanwhile I looked at Alice, she was totally naked her clothes, bra and panties were all on the ground.

I stood there around 5 – 8 min and Max release his cum on his stomach. I quickly hide and look at Max as I will thought he would wake up and clean himself, but he just slp there open his leg and hands snoring away, I think he was too drunk and he though my gf is his gf. Then an evil though came in my mind, since u fuck my gf, I will fuck ur gf. I walk toward to Alice as the same time I take off my shorts and lie beside her as she was back face me. I started to kiss her back, slowly my hand slide under her arm and play with her nipple. She does not have any movement so I proceed to her pussy, playing with her clitoris, she start to let out a soft moan. I push her leg away a bit so I can play her pussy more. I insert my finger in her pussy and feel so warm in it. I cannot wait to put my dick in to her as I some time will dream of having sex with her. I only play her pussy for a while and her pussy gets super wet, then I push her leg more a bit to allow my dick to insert her pussy. It was so wet that I dick just went in easily.

I fuck her around a few time the suddenly she moan “yesh Maxi” (that what she call Max every time), I was shock and stop a while, she said “don stop, faster, faster”. I quickly pump her as I scare she turn around, she keep saying “ahh faster, ahh harder”, I did what she say just fuck her faster and harder. Without warning she just turns and lay straight flat her back facing up. I was so afraid that she will turn and look at me so I quickly climb on her back and fuck her again. She start to moan again and this time louder I was afraid that Alice moan to loud that wake my gf or Max up so I push Alice head lie on the pillow. After for some while Alice knee up and change to doggie style but her head is still on the pillow just that her ass move up.
Then I carry on fuck her, this view I able to see her sexy figure, I think she like doggie style every thrust I pump she moan so loud and shout “Yesh Maxi Yesh, Ahhh harder, ahhh harder Maxi”. Then her both hands grab my hands tightly, I started to fuck her harder in my mind I was saying “huh, fuck my gf just now, now I fuck urs. Take it”.

Out of suddenly.....

naturegreen
13-04-2010, 10:32 AM
More! More! The sexciting part already! :D

BABYG
13-04-2010, 12:03 PM
wow its good. tenting up.

Joris
13-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Nice exchange there.

blowingzen
13-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Hmm.. delicious encounter bro. Keep cuming...:D

1985derrick1985
13-04-2010, 02:16 PM
More more! See Liao also bth! How I wish I got this experience too

3cross
13-04-2010, 02:35 PM
wa you can tahan ar? see your gf kena fuck infront of you...

i sure whack that guy :mad::mad:

zl1983
13-04-2010, 05:25 PM
cant wait to c more TS

jjdoggie
13-04-2010, 05:25 PM
continue fast pse...getting excited liao.

yossy
13-04-2010, 05:33 PM
nice, park here for more.

jesery
13-04-2010, 05:44 PM
exciting story, waiting for your next post.

weiweiwei
14-04-2010, 09:06 AM
of cos canot la. ahhaha but get to fuck his gf also good deal.

weiweiwei
14-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Out of suddenly, she just turn and hold her pussy and shiver, I was blur by looking at her, as this is the first time I saw a girl shiver until like this. Lucky she still closes her eyes, I quickly hug her, she also hug me back. My ear was near her mouth, I only hear her heavy breath. Then I started to finger her again, she moan softly at my ear, I feel so shoik, after some fingering, she shift herself to my dick, it was still very wet and my dick just slide it in easily. This time I fuck her in missionary, I dare not to come up, I just hug her all along. Then she moaned at my ear and said “ahh, harder Maxi, harder”. I start to pump harder, then she moan louder, my ear was in pain (my ear was near her mouth), so I turn my head more to the side to prevent her to see me if happens that she open her eyes.

As I pump harder and faster she hug me tighter and tighter, I still remember she use her finger nail to poke my back (like stab) and scratch me and she quickly uses her legs to warp over me, and keep pressing my back to pump her. In my mind, I know why Max’s back have so many scratches. After a while she does not scratch me anymore I pump her harder again. She was like enjoying every time I pump her, I was so tired due to all the hard and fast pump, She moaned “Maxi I cuming, ahhh I’m cuming”, right after that I felt some warm liquid stuff and squirt on me (this is the first time I experience squirting and squirt on me, feeling like she pee on me), I could not run away as her leg was warp over me. So I just didn’t care and just keep pumping her.
When I going to release my cum, I cannot tell her I’m cuming as I not Max and I cannot take out my dick as her leg was warp over me so tightly in the end I cum inside her. I does not know how much I cum but I can feel that it is everything that go in her.

I use my hand to push her leg away and slide down the bed and quickly take my shorts and went back to my room. I saw Max still in tat slping posture so I can assume that Max did not have second round with my gf. I faster clean up and walk to Max and wake him up, telling him “hey u are in the wrong room”. He was still was drunk and din say anything just walk back naked to his room. I take all his clothes and throw back to his room then I went to slp, as I was super high, tired and angry.

The next day, we keep asking ourselves what did happen last night. (so I assume everyone expect me know about the incident.)

next post will be next week, sorry bro. weekend quite busy...

water_boi
14-04-2010, 11:02 AM
nice story, just give u my humble pts...

Restricted
14-04-2010, 07:31 PM
nice story camping for more...

caveator
14-04-2010, 08:50 PM
hm......i think i read this story before

If you go to the store selling newspaper, mostly at MRT kiosk or those small stall selling newspaper eg. peopls park complex, there are lot of books with exotic cover page with fantasy story.

I think this story is the modified version which i read before.

anyway....nice story.

I also read of brother screw his sister fantasy story also...

see when i damn free then i convert to english for all reading pleasure

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-04-2010, 10:23 PM
hm......i think i read this story before.....

:eek::D

Guess there will be long queues in the newpapers stores soon & no one will come read the stories here liao...:D

noscun
14-04-2010, 10:56 PM
more to continue?? or stop already

bbotb
14-04-2010, 11:29 PM
waiting for more updates!

weiweiwei
15-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Thanks for all ur support,

here is the next post before i start to burn my nite. enjoy

When we back in sg, we seldom meet up but my gf will still msn with Alice. After past a 2 month, I heard the news from my gf saying Max and Alice broke up and Alice went for abortion. I was shock and my gf say Max is a jerk because he 2 timer her while she agree to have an abortion because they does not have money to marry nor having a baby. A few days later after hearing this news, Alice msg me:

Alice- Hi weiweiwei, I’m Alice. I got ur no. from ur gf as she now don have the time to talk to me. I need someone to chat with. R u free now?

Weiweiwei- ya, I’m free. I heard it from my gf so how u now? Where u? do u need me to come over to have a chat?

Alice- can u? I at home now.

Weiweiwei- sure, y not. When I reach ur house I call u.

Alice- ok, thanks

In the past, I always fetch her home when we go out together with my gf and Max. When I about reach her house down stair I call her to ask her about her unit no. and ask her to wait at her door. Reaching her unit I saw her sitting at the gate cry and waiting for me. I tell her don’t cry first, open the door let me in first. After open the door, I help her to take all the tissue on the ground and went inside to sit. Then she asks me weather I need any drinks. I say cold water will do. She sadly walks in the kitchen and brings me a glass of water and sit beside me.

zl1983
15-04-2010, 09:35 PM
cant wait for more fr u TS.. great work!

weiweiwei
21-04-2010, 11:55 AM
She sadly walks in the kitchen and brings me a glass of water and sit beside me.

And bring a few can of beer for herself, we start chatting and she start drinking,

Weiweiwei – don be sad, everything will be over, is just the matter of time and u will find someone that deserve u.

Alice - I know but I now still unable to forget him. I’m in pain. Sob sob.

Weiweiwei – ok, today just cry as much u wants I can lent u my shoulder. Tml will be a new day for u.

She just cries for around 15 min, my whole shirt was so wet. After she done with her crying, she tell me to take off my shirt to make it dry and she went to take a bath. So I just sit on her bed and try to dry my shirt by using the fan. She was slping in the master bed room so the toilet is in her room and her toilet door is those tinned glass. While drying my shirt, I walk around her room, looking around and I stand in front of the toilet door. I notice the side of the door have a little gap and I able to look in. Then I saw her soaping her breast then her pussy, I stand there for quite long. Then suddenly, she looks through the gap and saw me standing at there looking at her.

She screams at me “hey don look le!” I was shock and quickly sit on her bed. A few minutes later, she warps a towel and opens the door saying “did u just peep at me?” My face turns red straight away and says “sorry, I cannot help it, u u too….”. Haven finish my sentence she say want to join? I was shock and replies can I? She walk in and just carries on bathing but without closing the door, so I take of my pants and quickly went in (I dono y but I think she was high and in my mind say yesh la).

shyboy252001
21-04-2010, 01:51 PM
:eek: waaa.. she pregnant with ur baby is it???

ahpatt
21-04-2010, 02:12 PM
nice story.... any more ?? :D

high123
21-04-2010, 02:55 PM
TS waiting for next intallment... Good story

laziboi
21-04-2010, 03:17 PM
wow im steaming.. please come back and post next installment.

weiweiwei
22-04-2010, 09:43 AM
i not sure issit my, i don even dare to ask haha, but everything is gone then i know.

weiweiwei
22-04-2010, 09:44 AM
I went in and just stand behind her and look at her bath and my dick start to harden, then she looks at me and say “u come in to look at me? Or to bath?” I say to bath. She then splash water at me, then I reach the water hose and spray at her. End up we are playing inside, snatching for the water hose. She sure loses to me because I holding the water hose, then she snatches the hose and using her butt to push me away. At that point of time, we were like fucking in doggie style. Then I turn the hose to her face, she quickly squat down and also drag me down. Now she was lying on to top of me, then I say stop playing ba quite hot le. She says ok lo but still lying on me, face to face.

Slowly she starts to kiss me, and my dick hardens again. My hand start to play with her breast, play her nipple. After a while, without warning her hands grab my dick and push in to her pussy, I felt very warm and slippery. She started to ride, keep pumping and swirling like dancing on my dick. After a while she said she tried want to change position, then I say doggie lo, she din say anything and position herself ready for me to fuck her. Then I carry on to pump her, I think she like doggie more, because this time I can really hear she moan (from the back I can see her beautiful body, make me want to smack her ass). Keep moaning “ah~ yes~ Yes, don stop. Hmmm~”.

Meanwhile the water was still running, so I took up the water hose and spray at backside, she scream hey don spray, fuck me properly pls. then I stop playing and carry on fuck her. Then after doggie we change position, this time is we both standing with one of her leg on my hand. Now I can really play with her breast, press, lick, play in circular. She keep moan while I playing her breast. Then she ask me to faster, then start to pump her the fastest that I can. She moan even more loud and say faster, faster, I cuming, I cuming. As the same time I quickly take out my dick and cum the same time with her. I shoot all my cum on the floor, after tat my leg turn jelly.

She then ask me, wah u cum a lot le. I just smile and think this cum is like cum twice as the same time. After fucking her, she and me just bath normally and dress up. She say she going out to meet her girlfriends for party to help her forget abt her ex, she ask me to come along. I say don wan, is all gal and some more my gf will jealous de. (I actually want to go but I too tired from the fucking session no choice have to reject.) then I take cab back and straight away go to slp when I reach home.

next coming is she visit me while i'm sick

zl1983
26-04-2010, 01:04 AM
nice 1 gg TS

chikoman
26-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Steam man...continue pls, thanks

eeemen
05-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Eh bro, how long after abortion was it? Tot, girl needs a few weeks to recuperate before can have sex again? Pardon my question, just curious that she so "heng" !

More plz and Cheers bro .........

xvestigex
06-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Eh bro, how long after abortion was it? Tot, girl needs a few weeks to recuperate before can have sex again? Pardon my question, just curious that she so "heng" !

More plz and Cheers bro .........

Half month to 1 month should be enough depend on the girl's condition