PDA

View Full Version : My Mom's Best Friend by Martin

kums
09-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Where do I start? This happened way back in 1987, I at the time I was a 19 year old with a high sex drive and reading more Playboy than actually getting laid. My mom's friend Gail, a 39-year-old sexy divorced woman with wild blonde hair and a big set of tits. Gail's nickname was Dolly because she had real long nails and always wore low cut tops showing off her big tits like Dolly Parton. She slightly resembled Dolly but I always called her Aunt Gail while growing up. Gail was wild and carefree and everyone loved her. She would always secretly flirt with me, as I got older especially when I turned 18. At 19 I was a big kid at an even 6 ft tall and possessed a near nine-inch cock, which I still pack today lol.

Unfortunately at the time I turned 19 I hadn't had a girlfriend in almost a year so there was plenty of jerking off going on. My parents were divorced as well and Gail was over almost every weekend drinking and playing cards with my mom. Sometimes they would go out to a bar. Gail always asked me when I was going to have a few drinks with her and not being able to get in bars I told her she'd have to wait a couple of years. I noticed how since I had turned 19 she would flirt with me even more than before, getting more physical like pinching my butt or sometimes putting her hand up my shirt and scratching my back with those long nails which drove me nuts. She'd massage my shoulders sometimes and always kissed me on the lips to greet me where as before it was on the cheek.

One weekend my mom had to take a short trip to Wisconsin for her job and I had plans so my mom asked Gail if she could watch my sister who was 11 at the time. It was just for Friday night and Gail asked me to cancel my plans and hang out with her. I found this a strange request at the time but she talked me into it. I was only going to a friend's party but the thought of spending time with Gail seemed like a good idea. She seemed real happy when I told her I'd hang out with her. I figured if my sis mentioned anything to my mom I'd just say I didn't feel good and came home early. I had to leave the house until my mom left and Gail was coming over at 7pm.

kums
09-03-2010, 06:01 PM
My mom was leaving then, it was only a short drive to where she was going. I went and hung out at the record store until about 8 and then went back home. Gail greeted me with a big hug and was in a damn pair of silk pajamas, I remember they were pink and the top was unbuttoned showing her cleavage. She was playing a game with my sis and they were having a good time. Gail told me she was spending the night, which I didn't even know about. I took a shower and went to my room and listened to music and went back downstairs around 10. Gail was getting ready to put my sis to bed. It was around 10:30 when my sis finally went to bed and Gail seemed happy that we were alone. She went and poured herself some wine and asked if I wanted any, I preferred a beer so she brought me one in the living room. Before you know it, it was almost 12:30 and I had put down 5 beers and Gail a few large glasses of wine. That's when she moved over and sat real close to me on the couch.

I just had some jogging shorts on and a t shirt, no underwear and Gail was talking to me real close making my cock start to get hard. She had her arm around me and told me how sexy I had become and all sorts of other drunken nonsense. I noticed somewhere along the way her top was now unbuttoned almost all the way, she obviously did it when I wasn't looking. I could see most of her tits and they were big. My cock was now getting very hard. Gail had her hand on my chest and glanced down at the bulge in my shorts. As she whispered in my ear she moved her hand to my cock. She rubbed it through my shorts and started licking my ear. That's when I turned to kiss her and our tongues met for the first time. We kissed as she gave my cock a good massage and I put my hand on her tits. Man they were big and soft.

kums
09-03-2010, 06:02 PM
I took her top off all the way and began sucking them. I licked her nipples and squeezed them and she released my cock from my shorts. I slid them off and my full 9 inches was hard as a rock and standing straight up. Gail moved down instantly to my lap and sucked and licked it very eagerly. One thing when I was younger, when I drank I could stay hard for a long time. Seeing those long nails wrapped around my cock while watching it disappear between her painted lips was a real sight. She slipped out of her pajama bottoms and got on top of me so we were in a 69 position. Her pussy was shaved almost completely with just a little strip of hair above her lips. I lapped at her loose cunt lips like a starving animal.

When I think about it now, she had probably had fucked several men. She had some big pussy lips that hung down. I gave her a good tongue fucking until she came. Her pussy got really wet and creamy and being young and eager I tried lapping it all down. She flipped around and sat on my cock and started riding me on the couch. I prayed my sis wouldn't walk in, we were lost in the heat of the moment. I didn't last long in her pussy and came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. She milked me for every drop and then dismounted me and cleaned my cock with her mouth.

She kept right on sucking for another five minutes until I was rock hard again. She told me to fuck her again and she got on the couch on her hands and knees. I grabbed her hips and put my cock between those huge pussy lips and fucked her hard for a good ten minutes. I came hard again deep in her pussy. A little later I went to my room and Gail came in and spent another hour with me in there and I ended up eating her cunt for a good half hour and then fucked her again filling her pussy with another load of cum, although this one was not as powerful, I was tanked out.

I really got an education that night and throughout the next 3 years I must have fucked Gail another 70 or 80 times and even got to pound her asshole a few dozen times. I see her now and then and as she gets close to 60 she still looks damn good although now being married all we can do is talk about "the good old days"

kums
09-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Back in the late 90's, I was in my late teens. I was a fairly attractive athletic guy who was fairly intelligent for my age. I had met and moved in with a woman who was in her mid 40's. Your connection was purely sexual. She had been married previously, divorced, dated and was single once again. She was what you would call a biker chick. She was a natural redhead, petite and had small A or B tits. She wore leather and fit the part perfectly. She was loud in bed and had an appitite for cum. You could fuck her twice a day and she'd still be ready for more.

As a young single guy, my goals were quite simple, I wanted to fuck women. I didn't try to hide it either. From the begining, I made it very clear that my intent was purely sexual. By not hiding behind the false lies of love and romance, this left me free to experiment and be myself.

After a few months of meeting up randomly, I decided it would be a good change to live away from home and made arrangements to live with her in her apartment.

The best part about being with an older woman is the experience you pick up. You can keep the shy, young girls as far as I'm concerned. They may be nicer to look at, but that is about it. She'd worship my feet, sucking my toes until moving on to giving a rimjob and massaging my prostate while sucking me off nearly every night if I was up for it. She was also pretty demanding though. I'd wake up with her rubbing her cunt in my face. She'd make a joke and say something like, "Rents due."

kums
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM
I didn't mind at all. That is what I was there for. I love eating pussy. At that age, I was always wanting to push my experience further. So while 69'ing, I was watching her light brown asshole winking at be as I ran my tongue over her clit. I figured what the hell, and started running my tongue over her asshole. She seemed pretty receptive of it. She would make noises and wiggle her hips a bit. I decided to make it apart of my pussy eating skill set.

As the weeks went by, she became more verbal about it. I'd be watching TV, and she would approach in her underwear and say, "How about you come lick my asshole while I fuck this dildo?"

I didn't turn her down. During fucking sessions, I began rubbing her asshole with my thumb. She was receptive of it, and I started putting my thumb in her ass when fucking her doggy style. She seemed to really like it. It made her more vocal when cumming.

Finally, I had been awake most of the night. She had slept because she was going to work that morning. It was summer time and already getting light out around 5am. I was at desk in her room. Since it was warm, her covers were thrown off and her ass was exposed. I thought to myself, "How hot would that be to butt-fuck her?" I set out in an attempt to make it happen.

kums
09-03-2010, 06:11 PM
I crawled into the bed behind her and started fingering her slit. After a few minutes, she rolled onto her back partially awake. I started licking her clit. She naturally spread her legs and made some receptive noises. After a few minutes of licking her, I told her to roll over. She complied. I spread her ass cheeks and began licking her tail bone and traced my tongue down the crack of her ass over her asshole. I slid my tongue in her pussy and pressed my nose against her asshole. After a few minutes, she told me, "Fuck me," in a low sexy voice.

I slid my cock easily into her wet cunt and started pumping her from behind slowly. She reached beneath herself and was playing with her clit. As usual, I pushed my thumb slowly into her asshole. I pushed in past the outer ring and all the way to the last knuckle. Pressing downward, I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her cunt through the thin skin.

I finally got up the courage to say, "Lets do something different."

She looked back at me sexily and said, "Whatcha got in mind?"

"You ever been fucked in the ass before?" I asked casually. I flexed my thumb still buried in her shitter.

"Oh, no. I tried once, but had to stop," she said a little surprised.

I asked, "What was the problem?"

"My ass was too tight," she responded.

I said confidently, "Well, get ready to try again." I felt her asshole clench down on my thumb.

Nervously, she said, " Ok, but you have to go really slow, and we might have to stop."
"Deal," I said.

kums
09-03-2010, 06:13 PM
I pulled my cock And thumb from her body and let her get up on her knees. She then put a large pillow under her chest to lay on. She then asked if I wanted a condom because it might be dirty. I bent down and stuck my tongue in her asshole, and asked, "You think I'm worried about it?"

I slid my cock back into her cunt and pumped her for a few minutes while I poured KY on her ass. I rubbed it into her asshole with my thumb.

I pulled my 6 and a half inch thick, cut cock out of her and rubbed more KY on my it. I pushed the head of my cock against her asshole. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands while guiding my cock with my thumbs. I had the perfect view.
She reiterated, "Go slow and easy," nervously.

It took several tries to get the head to start penetrating her. As soon as it slipped past her anal ring, she started breathing hard and deep. Her hand reached back and pressed against my hip to act as a non verbal cue on how to proceed. Her other hand rubbed her clit rabidly. I spread her asshole with my thumbs trying to stretch her little asshole. We sat there for about 4 minutes not moving. Finally she said, "A little more."

There was significant resistance to get my cock to slip in deeper. Most pushing simply pushed her entire ass in. Like the tin man, I kept applying drops of KY on the shaft of my cock hoping some would run in. I figured she would need some verbal stimuli to keep her mood up. I asked her, "A year ago, would you ever had expected that you'd be getting fucked in the ass by a man more than half your age?"

kums
09-03-2010, 06:14 PM
She moaned deeply, and said, "No, how about you?"

"Me? Think that I'd have my cock in a womans ass who is older than my mother? Never," I said smiling.

She moaned and said, "More..."

I pushed my cock in about half way. I pulled back so only the head was in her and pushed back in half way. "OH SHIT!" she said loudly.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"That's intense..." she explained.

"You like hard young cock up your ass?" I questioned.

"More..." she said firmly.

I pulled out again so only the head remained and pushed it slowly back in about 3/4 of the way in. "OH god..." she pleaded through the moans. "It hurts, but I don't care," she explained short of breath.

I pumped her again, her reaction was similar. She said, "It's OK, give me all of it."

I asked her, "You want my cock in your ass?" She moaned, "Uh huuuu..."

I pulled out and pushed all the way in slowly. I was grinding my pubic hair against her spread ass. "OH MY GOD!" she moaned loudly. I put my hands on her hips and clawed into her sides.

I told her, "You've got a nice tight asshole [her name deleted]."

She moaned deeply and said, "Fuck me up the ass, baby."

kums
09-03-2010, 06:15 PM
I pumped her ass slowly for 15 minutes. I'd slow down before I would cum in order to make it last. I made comments to her while pumping her like, "Every man you have ever fucked wished he was doing this to you." "You're going to have to go to work today will a colon full of my cum." "Your ass is going to be sore for days, and you'll know I'm the one who did it to you." "You're going to remember this for the rest of your life."

She was into woman power and feminism, so I figured I'd use that on her as well. "You like the idea of a man using your body for his own pleasure?" I asked her.

"Using me? You'd stop if I asked," she stated while getting pumped.

I laid against her and spoke into her ear, "Maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I'd hold you down and pump your ass until I'm finished with you." her body went limp under me. I pressed her against her pillow and stroked her ass hard. She yelled, "OH MY GOD, IM GOING TO CUM!!! FUCK ME IN THE ASS [my name deleted]!!!"

I pounded her shit pipe as hard as I could. I felt her hips rise up off the bed slowly. Finally she broke loose and started bucking as she came. Her asshole clenched down tight. She squeezed my cock so tight it hurt. I kept pumping her anyway. The exitement and the tightness were too much to contain. I told her, "I'm going to cum in your ass."

She said, "Pump it in me!"

I broke loose and buried my cock in her ass as I started to cum. It felt like the most I had ever came. I could feel wave after wave of cum squirting up her ass. I laid on top of her with my cock buried in her ass for a few minutes. I told her, "Time for you to go to work, whore."

kums
09-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I pulled my cock slowly from her ass. Her asshole remained open as a trickle of jizz leaked out. She staggered to her feet and waddled into the bathroom to start the shower. As we got in, I rinsed my still rock hard cock off in the warm water. She dropped to her knees and started sucking and kissing my cock quietly. Almost what I would call cock worshipping.

"Off to work for you with a colon full of jizz," I told her as we getting out.

It was time for bed for me. I saw her out the door. She had a dazed look in her eyes. I told her, "Think about what I did to you all day."

After she left, I went to bed quite pleased with myself.

When she returned home, she started bitching about how much her ass hurt.

I said, "Let me see your ass."

she pulled her pants and underwear down and bent over. Her asshole was puckered, red and still open a bit. I said with a sly smile, "Looks like you got fucked in the ass."
"No shit," she said sarcasticly.

I asked her, "So, when do you want to do it again?"

She said, "As soon as I heal up!"

kums
09-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Bob had been my best friend ever since I could remember. Since we were little kids, I spent almost every school holiday over at his place. Being the only child in our families, we were like brothers to each other. Furthermore, our parents were close family friends so my Mum would just leave me Bob's place for days at a go without the least of worries.

Now Bob lived in a huge mansion in the middle of a plantation, coz his father was managing the place for a large international corporation, and as one the benefits, his family gets to stay in that mansion as long as he works for them. The place was surrounded by acres and acres of greenery so it was very peaceful and no one ever drives by. However, Bob's father was very busy and always travelling around, so I saw very little of him. His Mum on the other hand, was a full-time housewife and rarely left the house. Aunt Serene was a lovely, gentle lady with a very kind heart; she saw to everything in the house including the cooking, laundry and the overall household chores. But being the wife of a rich plantation manager also meant that she could afford the best-looking clothes and beauty products available! Aunt Serene always looked her best no matter what she was doing, be it during dinner, dipping in the pool, or even while vacuuming the living room! When I was there during the holidays, she'd make sure both Bob and I had awesome snacks to eat, various activities to do and even gives us hugs and goodnight kisses before bedtime! And every time we played in the pool, she'd make sure to apply sunblock lotion for us and stayed in the pool with us to make sure nothing goes wrong. As a result, I really liked Aunt Serene even from a very tender age. However, one incident made me very strongly attracted to her in a very different sort of way.

One day, after we had enough fun in the pool, Aunt Serene told us that she had prepared an extra special local snack for teabreak, and asked us to go shower before enjoying it. Both of us were excited (and very hungry, to be honest) so we dashed from the poolside all the way to her bedroom bathroom for our shower. We usually took our showers there because it was the only bathroom that could fit the two of us at the same time. Being the little boys that we were, we yanked down our trunks to the floor and had a quick shower, each boy trying to be faster than the other. As usual, Bob finished first, dressed up and again dashed to the kitchen towards the awaiting snacks. I followed closely behind but before I could get to the table, I remembered that I had left my trunks on the bathroom floor! Mum always said that it is rude to leave clothes strewn around, so I let out a long sigh and ran back up the stairs, hoping that Bob would not finish my share!

As I approached the bedroom, I noticed that the door was closed. However, In my eagerness, I forgot to knock and opened the door to enter. The room was empty as we had left it, but there was the sound of running water. "Damn it! I must have forgotten to turn off the shower!!" I thought. So I walked towards the open entrance of the bathroom and as I neared it, I saw a sight that I would never forget. Aunt Serene was standing in the shower, back facing me, without the shower curtains closed, and more significantly, without any clothes on!! I mean, I was used to seeing her in the pool with only a bikini on, but in the nude?!! It was definitely a first for me!! Aunt Serene always took good care of her figure and oh how it had paid off! I just stood there staring, unable to move or speak!! She continued washing herself and humming a tune at the same time. Then she turned a little to her left to get some shower foam. And that was when she saw me!! I was dead meat!! I knew it!!

kums
09-03-2010, 06:23 PM
But to my surprise, Aunt Serene didn't freak out or scream at me like I had expected! Instead, she calmly and gracefully placed her left arm over her breasts to cover them while turning to face me, although that movement also caused a cleavage to form, enhancing her already full bosom! "Looking for this?" she said with a slight smile, picking up my trunks and holding them out in my direction with her right hand. "Er... yeah..." I said shyly, slowly inching forward to retrieve the piece of swimwear. As soon as I got hold of it, I muttered a quick 'thank you' and sped out of there!

From that day onwards, I started to look at Aunt Serene's attractive body in a new light, as if I have never noticed it at all before! Whenever she walked past me, I would steal a glance at her buttocks. Whenever she bend down while going the housework, I would hope to catch a glimpse of her cleavage. But nothing realy happened, and I continued to spend my holidays at Bob's place over the years.

But in life, nothing remains forever. In my case, Bob had to move abroad as his father was transfered to another country to take care of a new plantation. I never saw Bob or Aunt Serene for several years, although we kept in touch by telephone or mail. Slowly, those phone calls and mails grew less and less...... I finished my studies, got a job in another city, and had a life of my own.

Then one night, I received an unexpected call - it was Bob!! I was elated and we chatted on the phone for hours!! There was just so much to catch up on! And I was even happier when he told me they were coming back for good!! He went on to say he wanted to introduce his new girlfriend to me and that we could all hang out together, just like old times! He said that he and his girlfriend would be coming back first with Aunt Serene, as his father had to settle some matters and would only joined them later. I took note of when theyd be arriving and immediately applied for leave just so I could be back in my hometown to meet him after so many years!

After a few weeks, the day was finally here!! I had told Bob that I'd drive over to his old place to spend some time with him and also get him back to speed on how much has changed since he left. I was really excited on my way there and my mind was just going wild over the things we'd do during my stay there! It's be just like old times indeed!

I pulled into the large parking lot and got my stuff out. The place looked pretty much the same as I remembered it - peaceful and serene with lots of flower beds in front, and the pool by the side. As I got to the door, I rang the doorbell and waited with my heart beating like crazy! Gosh was I excited, like a little boy again! After a few moments, the door opened and in the doorway was a familiar, gently face. It was Aunt Serene!! It was as if she didn't age a day! In fact, she looked slimmer and more shapely than before! But her lovely, warm smile remained the same, and she spread her arms to give me a welcome hug.

kums
09-03-2010, 06:24 PM
"Oh my goodness how you have grown!! You're a fine young man now! And you're so tall!"

"And you look even more beautiful than before, Aunt Serene!"

"Oooh, you flatter this old lady....... but I like that nonetheless!!" and we both burst into laughter.

"Come on in and have a seat!" she said and led me into the living room to sit on on the sofa. Aunt Serene was wearing a dark blue dress with a rather low neckline. I couldn't help but notice that right away!

"So.... where's Bob at? Is he sleeping again?" I asked, since he was nowhere to be seen.

"Well, about that...... I have some bad news to tell you. You see, just a day before we were to fly back here, Bob's girlfriend Katie met an accident and had to be hospitalised. Bob wanted to stay by her side while she was admitted so he asked me to come over first. He said he was really sorry and will call to apologize soon. In fact, let me just give him a ring to tell him you're here."

Aunt Serene got through to Bob and then passed the receiver to me. Bob said he felt really bad but he had to accompany Katie. He promised that he'd be here in a few days, as soon as Katie was discharged. Anyway, I felt relieved to hear that it wasn't anything serious and she should recover in about a week.

"I hope you won't mind staying here while waiting for Bob"

"Of course not! I bet you need all the help you can get unpacking your stuff anyway!"

"Yeap, but that can wait till tomorrow. You must be tired after the long drive here. Why don't you go up to my bathroom and freshen up? Oooh, and then you can come join me in the pool!!" Aunt Serene chirped.

Her bathroom? I started to feel turned on already!

I took my stuff upstairs and changed to my board shorts and went outside to the pool. Aunt Serene was already in her bikini, applying sunblock lotion on herself. She wore a white bikini top with small yellow flowers on it, and a matching bottom. I must admit she didn't change a bit! In fact, I think she had an even better figure than before! She had a tanned complexion, firm buttocks and a very full bosom. Her bikini top was obviously straining to contain her heavy assets!

kums
09-03-2010, 06:25 PM
"There you are! Could you be a dear and help me apply some lotion on my back, please?"

I jumped at the opportunity and began touch her smooth skin, being as gentle as I could, enjoying every moment, occasionally peeking over her shoulder to glimpse at her breasts. The view was amazing from where I was seated, I must say!! Aunt Serene then helped apply sunblock on my body, caressing my chest, arms, back and even my thighs. I prayed that she didn't notice that growing lump at my crotch area! If she indeed saw it, she certainly didn't show any sign of it!

Then she led me into the pool and we swam and frolicked about, chatted about my life, as well as her life overseas. She kept quite close to me in the pool, occasionally putting her arms around me, and showering me with attention. However, during our conversation, she did mentioned that she found out her husband has been having an affair, and that because of that, they haven't been on talking terms. They slept on the same bed, sure, but they might as well be on different continents. She was just holding on for the sake of Bob. I listened to her and comforted her in every way I could. After a while, she felt better and we changed to happier topics such as my first crush in school and stuff.

Hours went by and soon, the sky started to turn orange. Aunt Serene got out of the pool and dried herself.

"I'll go upstairs to have my shower first, then make dinner. You can stay here a while longer, or you can go watch TV in the living room." she said.

I nodded and watched her walk back into the house, a devious thought forming in my mind. Would history repeat itself? Would I get to see her in the shower again! I wanted so much to see her naked. No, in fact, I HAD to see her naked again!

kums
09-03-2010, 06:27 PM
So after a few minutes of pondering, I nervously made my way upstairs to the master bedroom still in my swimwear and a towel draped around my neck. I could hear the sound of running water as I got closer. The door wasn't closed! I tiptoed silently into the bedroom, and just like that fateful day those years before, the bathroom door was left open!! And beyond the door was the most amazing sight!! Standing under the shower was Aunt Serene, back facing me, without a single piece of clothing on!! The bikini she was wearing a while ago ended up as just a small pile on the bathroom floor.

Water was flowing down her smooth back, her perky buttocks, thighs and calves. Her arms were held up as her hands were running through her short hair. If only she would turn around to show me the rest of her gorgeous body. And after a while, she did just that! Well, not to show me her body, of course, but it seems she was about to reach for the shower cream when she realised I was standing behind her! And just like before, instead of reacting in shock, Aunt Serene just gracefull lifted her left arm across her chest to cover her breasts.

"Oh, you're up early! I thought you'd spend some more time at the pool" she said calmly. I'll still need some time in the shower. You can wait in my room if you want...."

"Ah, I'm so sorry to interrupt, I thought you were done so I came in to have my shower. Sorry for not knocking when I came in," I lied nervously.

"That's all right, sweetheart. You know.....actually, since you're up here already..... why don't you come join me?", and as she said this, she lowered her slender arm which was not doing such a good job in covering her huge bosom anyway.

I could not believe what I just heard. And I could not believe what my eyes were seeing! Aunt Serene was now standing naked in front of me, with her big, heavy, breasts in full view! She had very nice nipples and light pinkish areolas. And now that they have no support whatsoever, they was a little drooped, but most probably due to their sheer weight than because of Aunt Serene's age. Oh my god, her breasts were more beautiful and bigger than I had imagined! My jaw must have reached the bedroom floor!

kums
09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
"Er...join you? You mean.....?"

""Why of course, honey. You can come join me in the shower. I have seen you and Bobby in the shower before, you know.... when you were younger! Are you getting shy in front of Aunt Serene now?"

I took a few steps closer, entering the bathroom now, but still some distance away from her. I did plan on seeing her naked, but I didn't plan on what to do next!! I certaily didn't plan for things to go this smoothly! She had totally caught me offguard!

"But...Aunt Serene, I mean..... but you're.... you're...."

"Naked?" she cooed.

"Well.... yeah....." my tougue was tied and my heart was beating like crazy!

"You don't have to feel shy about that. I certainly don't mind you seeing me without my clothes on, you know. Afterall, we have been so close for so many years..... unless.... of course..... you feel uncomfortable about me being naked around you"

"Oh, of course not. Not at all..... I just thought..."

"Then get over here already, you silly boy" she held out one arm towards me, beckoning for me to enter the jetting stream of the shower with her. I thought I heard a hint of seduction in her voice, but I wasn't sure at the moment. I proceeded forward until I was sharing the fountain of the shower with Aunt Serene.

"Now let's get this off....." she reached for the tie-strings on my board shorts and her nimble fingers got it loosen in seconds. She let it slipped down my legs, gently moved me to the side so I may step out of it. She then used her right foot to flick it away, joining her bikini in that swimwear heap.

Aunt Serene then proceeded to apply shower cream on my body, starting from my chest and outward to my arms, neck and back. Her gentle touches and the upclose view of her breasts swaying while she did her work turned me on even more, and I could feel an erection coming on. She then started to work her way downwards, but suddenly stopped.

"Oh dear me, sweetie..... are you having an erection?!"

"Oh Aunt Serene..... I... I just.... can't help it. I'm sorry about this....." I stuttered. "It's just.... you're so sexy.... and ..... you're all naked....."

"Oh gosh, are you turned on by me?!"

"Erm........well, yes Aunt Serene. You... you do have a great body!!"

"This old body of mine? Are you sure?" she looked at me with a wry smile and her hands on her hips.

"It's true Aunt Serene..... I really think your body is... so hot! And.... your breasts.....they're just so full and beautiful!" I wasn't using the best of my vocabulary then as my thinking was obviously impaired under the circumstances!!

"Oh, you're so cute, sweetie! It's nice to know that there's still a guy who finds my body attractive. I'm really flattered. So..... you like my breasts huh?", she didn't wait for me to answer. "Then..... would you like to touch them?" Her hands were still placed on her hips, but her smile was getting a little wider.

I let out a nervous smile. "Well.... can i really?"

"Go on, honey. Like I said, you don't have to be shy with Aunt Serene. Besides, it's been a long time since I allowed someone to touch me".

I slowly raised my hands in front of me and lightly touched her breasts. They were so smooth and soft, but firm at the same time! It's amazing how she managed to maintain her body like it was. She must have used some of those bust serum or whatnot I've seen advertised in the papers.

"You like that?".

I just nodded, eyes still transfixed on her breasts. Gosh they were heavy!

And since Aunt Serene said I didn't have to be shy, I gathered some courage and started to gently squeeze her breasts. She let out a soft 'mmmmmph' of approval. That gave me more confidence it what i was doing.

"Darling..... now you're starting to turn ME on!"

"I could do more, Aunt Serene, if you'd like......"

"Oh really? Show me what you have in mind then."

kums
09-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I lowered my body till my face was at the same level as her chest, and started sucking on her left breast!! Aunt Serene immediately let out a soft moan and put her hands around my head. I concentrated on her nipple because it would take too much time to cover the whole of her breast! I alternated between gentle sucking and flicks with my tongue. Her nipples were getting erect and I knew I was doing things right!

After a while, when I was temporarily satisfied, I moved on to her right side and repeated the routine. Although this time, I sucked and licked harder and opened my mouth wider to cover as much of her breast as possible. Aunt Serene's moans grew louder and were mixed with some groans.

"Oh dear me, this feel so good!! Ooohhh! I haven't felt this good in so many years!! Shall we go to the bedroom, baby? You can continue there."

I gave a few final hard sucks on both her breasts and stopped to turn off the shower. We barely dried ourselves with her towel and she led me to her king-sized bed. Aunt Serene sat herself at the edge of the bed. She wasn't her calm, usual self anymore. She was visibly excited, and she wasn't trying to hide it!

"Now let Aunt Serene see how much you've grown." Aunt Serene wrapped her fingers around my erect penis and started gently stroking it. "Mmmm, you're really all grown up now!"

"Yes, I am, Aunt Serene. Do you like how my body looks?"

"I like it very much! In fact, I've always liked you, sweetie. You've always been such a good boy!"

It was my turn to smile now.

"Can you let Aunt Serene have a taste of this?" she said, still stroking my penis.

"Of course, Aunt Serene, you can..... do anything you want to me!" I offered.

Aunt Serene put her lips around my penis and started working it up and down, moving from the head all the way down the shaft to the base and back up again. Again there was that gentleness that made it feel especially good! Her nimble fingers were also at work again, gracefully fondling my balls while she sucked. My penis got even harder then before! I let her work her magic in the dimming evening light, enjoying every moment of it, occasionally looking outside at the tress gently swaying in the evening breeze. It was hard to imagine that there I was, in my best friend's mum's bedroom, with her sucking on my penis and playing with my balls! It was out of this world! And there wasn't a single person for miles around!

After several moments, Aunt Serene stopped, slurping the saliva that was left on my penis.

"I want you to do something for me...... but you must promise not to let anyone know about this, all right?"

I nodded.

"I want you to make love to me, baby...... right here, right now! Will you do that for your Aunt Serene?"

Aunt Serene laid on her back and spread her legs for me, revealing her moist, dark reddish pussy.

kums
09-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Well, having your best friend's mum give you a blowjob is one thing, but fucking her takes it to a whole new level!! But I wanted her badly nonetheless. I was ready to enter her, and there was no doubt now that she wants me inside her too!!

I didn't have to answer. My hard and wet penis gently touched her pussy, and I slowly but gently guided it to enter. Aunt Serene uttered a deep moan as I slid my penis inside her, untill I was in all the way!! I then rested both her legs on my shoulders and made myself confortable for the action that was to come. There was an intense look of anticipation on Aunt Serene's face. I paused for a slight moment, just to heighten that anticipation, then started thrusting.

Each thrust was firm and at just the right speed, and our moans and groans filled her bedroom. Her big breasts were swaying and shaking with each motion. I was really doing it! I was really having sex with Aunt Serene! Making love to her, having forbidened sexual intercourse with her. All those years of peeping at her cleavage, admiring her in her bikini, looking up the stairs to catch a glipmse of her panties - all accumulated to this grand finale!! I has conquered Aunt Serene!

But I wanted more action! So, I exited her halfway, much to her surprise.

"Why are you stopping, honey?" she panted.

"Turn around, Aunt Serene" and I helped her turn around. She got into a doggy positon, expecting that I'd do her that way. But I push her down gently so she was lying on her tummy, and knelt on top of her

"Oh, honey, what's this you're doing?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I made her arch her buttocks upwards towards me. Then, I parted her pussy with my left hand, while guiding my penis in with my right.

"Oh you naughty boy.... you, you.... where did you learnt his?" Aunt Serene managed to utter before I started pounding her again, harder and harder. Her moans grew louder and louder.

"You like this, Aunt Serene?"

"I..... yes! Of.....yes!! Just keep fucking me!"

I went on and on without skipping a beat, until her moans turned to whimpers and back to moans again.

But nothing lasts forever and soon, I was getting to the point of no return. I gave a final few thrusts with all my might and withdrew again from Aunt Serene. But this time, cum came spewing out onto Aunt Serene's buttocks and lower back. I massaged my penis until all its contents was on her back and lay next to Aunt Serene. She turned around to face me.

"Oh wow..... you were.... good..... very good!" Aunt Serene said between breaths. "I'm really.... glad I had.... you all to myself today.....". There was a smile of satisfaction on her sweaty face.

"And for the next.... one week... Aunt Serene!"

My holiday had just begun!

Bangster
09-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Erm,

you looking for points or something?

I think you've just infringed on somebody's copyrights to their story.

TommyPingPong
09-03-2010, 07:46 PM
My Mom's Best Friend by Martin - Sex Stories Post (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=284984)

That is right, copy people story should say early! :eek::mad:

axxa
09-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Anyway its a good read

ATSC
09-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Really good story!! Thanks for sharing!

wewe2010
09-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Erm,

This is a small world.. or shall I say "This is a small Web"... Well done.. Bro Banster.:)

topcook1
09-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Very good effort!!!Cheers

kums
10-03-2010, 09:39 AM
thank you so much.. with you guys support, i shall copy and paste more good stories from other's site.. to contribute to SBF and to share with all Bros and Sis here.. :D

my apology for not original as my english is "horrigable" and in the end it may not be that interesting after reading it.. My Apology.

kums
10-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Let's start off by saying that I'm an average guy, 19 years old, living in a suburban home in Ohio. I've lived in Ohio my whole life and I'm now in college, but living at home, for now. A extremely hot MILF moved in across the street from me and I always find myself staring at her. She hasn't lived there very long, only a few months. I met her when she first moved in and got to know a little a bit about her. Her name is Kim and she has three kids, all of which are under the age of 12. She's thirty one and was married once but has divorced and, sadly, has a boyfriend right now.
She has a job, but its only a waiting on tables at a local sports bar, so she's home a lot during the day. She's around 5-9 and does not weigh a pound over 120, but is probably weighing around 110. She has beautiful blue eyes and long black hair. She always seems to have a smile on her face when I see her which is good for a women as beautiful as her. Her body is absolutely amazing for a woman who has three kid with her small hips and long slender legs. She has a flat stomach that you can see a faint outline of her abs, not the abs like on a body building woman. She has nice 34 C cup breast that make my jibblets tingle when I see her working out through a window or just walking around in her workout clothes. I've never had a real conversation with her because it's hard to have a conversation with a 31 year old, gorgeous woman who you have nothing in common with.
Well one day, I was outside shooting around on my basketball hoop when she calls me over. Obviously, I hustle over just so I can have a close up look at this sexy mom.
"Can you help me move some furniture around?" She asked with a cute smile.
"Of course!" I reply a little too anxiously.

kums
10-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Her kids weren't home because they were at school. Thank god I get this beauties attention all to myself for awhile. And I knew her boyfriend wasn't there or she wouldn't have needed my help. We began by moving the couch, a table, and the television around. She told me she'd be right back to get me some cash for my efforts. I replied by saying that I don't need any money from her because I was just doing what any good neighbor would do. She said nonsense and that she'd give me like ten bucks.
"You can sit down and rest a minute, I'm going to change into different clothes real fast." She said walking to her room.
How could I just sit here with her in the other room getting naked? I needed to catch a glimpse of her bare ass and I quickly got myself hard thinking about her slowly undressing and being able to see those big bare breasts. I got up and walked to the hallway to see that she had left her door wide open. I had to get a glimpse of her naked body whether or not I actually got to see something or not. I was as hard as a rock and I hadn't even seen anything yet.
She was turned around so she didn't notice me walk into her room. She had nothing on except for a thong and I could see her fine smooth ass and it was obviously very firm as she loved to work out. She turned around slowly with her hair flinging around like she was a model or something. I saw her huge breasts staring back at me and she had very small nipples which looked perfect on her body. She saw me and instantly looked down to see the bulge in my pants. She finally reacted after a few seconds.
"Oh my God! I can't believe you would just walk in here!" She said covering up her amazing boobs, "You little bad boy!"
I was scared shitless, but then she smiled while her eyes kept darting between my eyes and my bulge.
"Well you obviously like what you saw, so I'm going to have to punish you. I think it's only fair that I get to see you naked." She had a big grin on her face that told me she was turned on.
"Okay?" I said as I took my shirt off nervously.
I'm not ripped, but I'm not fat either so i don't think I impressed her very much. She motioned for me to remove my shorts and boxers. I slowly took them off and my full 7 inch member sprung up straight into the air. She had a shocked look on her face like she'd never seen someone my age with such a big cock and she smiled an evil smile which I liked to see.

kums
10-03-2010, 09:59 AM
"You're bigger than my ex and my boyfriend and you're like half their age. Impressive." she said.
She walked toward me, now letting her breasts be bare for me to see and I felt her hand slid slowly onto my penis. Then she leaned in and kissed me and I was shocked this was actually happening. She began to slowly rubbed my cock up and down and slowly picked up speed. I pulled her face to mine and we began to ferociously make out swapping our tongues into each others mouths. This is what I had been dreaming about since she moved in....well not exactly a real dream but you get the drift.....She dropped down to her knees and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock which was a pleasure in itself. I felt her soft, warm mouth slowly engulf more and more of my penis. She slowly sucked more and more, deeper and deeper down her throat. And finally she began to deep throat my cock uncontrollably. It was the site I had thought about everyday since she had moved in, but I never thought it would actually happen. She deep throated my dick all the way down her throat and kept on doing it until I started to moan from me about to cum. She pulled my dick out of her mouth just in time for my cum to shoot all over her face and bare amazing tits.
"I'll give you a few minutes to recover than meet me in the shower." She said with a smile.
My mind was running wild. I just got head from One of the hottest women around this little town and i was pumped. I heard the water turn on and I knew I had to rejuvenate fast or she might not want to do anymore. I was about to fuck the girl I had dreamed about since I met her. It's all that I could think about. I walked to the bathroom and saw that she was already in the shower behind the curtain. I smiled and knew I was ready to fuck her. My cock was throbbing to get some more of this sexy woman, but I knew I had to make it better than she's ever had it. I came in behind her and she turned around. I kissed her and we began to make out again as my hands found there way around her tight, firm ass. Then I brought my right hand up to her tits and began to rub on them. I kissed down her neck to her big full breasts and began to play with her nipples with my tongue. My left hand slid between her legs and began to rub her nicely shaved pussy. Her head fell back into a pleasure, I hope she's never felt before.

kums
10-03-2010, 10:00 AM
I turned her around and bent her over slightly so that I could grab her tight ass while I ate her out. I stuck one finger in her pussy while i ate it out as long as I could. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to fuck her pussy. I slid my shaft between the lips of her pussy and she moaned as she had never had such a big cock. She was loving this as the water ran down her body, I could hardly take it. I fucked her hard and she was writhing in pleasure and she was screaming my name so load I was scared the neighbors were going to call the cops. Finally I was about to come and I told her. She turned around and wrapped her lips around my dick as I shot my cum into her throat and she swallowed as much as she could. I was more satisfied then I had been in a long time. I smiled a huge smile.
God I hope there's more of this to come

alacrity
10-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Your effort is commendable. Thanks.

ol'coyote
10-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Erm,

My Mom's Best Friend by Martin - Sex Stories Post (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=284984)

That is right, copy people story should say early! :eek::mad:

guys...give him a break...
he did not asks for points...
oso...his thread title already mentioned the 'original' author...martin...
it was already a good effort on his part posting such long juicy story...
gd for me to read...cos me stuck in offc...
cannot go out to curi makan...

kums
10-03-2010, 05:34 PM
It all started this one day when I accidently rub my boner against her ass at work. I was standing there waiting for work and just staring at Crystal. I couldn’t help myself but to undress her with my eyes. She called me over to her desk to chat because there wasn’t much that was going on at work. While I was walking toward her I was trying to hide my boner but I’m pretty sure she noticed it. When I got to her desk, she quickly bent down to grab something off the floor and turn which made her ass rub completely against my boner. I moved back a little bit, but that incident just my boner even more harder which poke her in the ass. She got up, didn’t say anything and just gave a quick smile. We just continue on and started chatting about how slow the day has been until some work came in so I went to work. The whole time talking to her I couldn’t stop thinking about how great her ass feels. My boner was up the whole time too. For that whole evening, I was walking around with a boner and her ass on my mind.

Later that day when she got off, she came to my work area and asks me if I wanted to have dinner when I got off. Of course I said yes. I was so excited about the date later; I was going to work my magic and hopefully get to fuck her. Time seem so long, I didn’t want to work anymore. I finally got off work, when home to shower and change then met up with her for dinner.

Crystal is about 5' 6", 28 years old, has the perfect ass, it nice and round, and have nice perky breast size, 32B cup. She a single mother with a daughter, and a killer body for a MILF. During dinner we were just talking about work related stuff and life until I mention about the early incident we had. I was apologizing for what happen. She told me to not worry about it, and that she saw my boner that why she did it. I was surprise when she told me that. It got me even hornier. I ask her if she wanted to leave the restaurant and go back to my place, but she offers hers instead. We left the food place and when to her house. When we got to her place, the first thing she did was put on something smoking hot. She wasn’t wasting anytime at all. She threw on a garner belt, high stocking, and nice baby doll on, all black lingerie. That outfit just threw me out of this world. I wanted to just rape her now. She was smoking hot in it. I didn't want to waste anymore time. I quickly drop my pant, leaving my boxer on, and walked right to her. Crystal quickly squat down and pull my boxer off. She had the best surprise of her life. She couldn't believe what was under that boxer.

kums
10-03-2010, 05:35 PM
"OMG, I never knew you had this under here." said Crystal. I was bigger than average for an Asian guy. I'm seven inches and 4 1/2 around. Crystal couldn’t wait to suck my big cock. One deep throat after another until I came all over her face and glasses. I grab her off her feet, took her to the bedroom and threw her onto the bed. I couldn’t wait to lick her pussy. I quickly spread her legs apart and lick that cunt. She had one beautiful pussy to go along with her nice body already. It was nicely shave and clean and very pink. I licked her pussy until she came.

She was begging for my cock inside of her. “Fuck me Tenzo, Fuck me. I haven’t been fuck for so many years now. Fuck me; I want you deep inside of me. Fuck me with that big Asian cock.” I wasn't going to give it to her just yet. I wanted to tease her some more and have her beg for more. I face fuck her for another while, and then cock teases her pussy. I keep rubbing that pussy with my cock which made her cum again. “Come on Tenzo, Fuck me now! I’m your little slut; I need you inside of me now. I can’t wait any longer.” Finally I stuck my big cock inside of her pussy. Oh boy, Crystal pussy was so tight. I asked her how come her pussy was so tight, "I haven't been fuck with such a big cock before," said Crystal “My old boyfriend penis was only 4 inches long and thin. You’re so big and thick”. Crystal Evans was so horny that she was rocking her body with me. She was riding me like there was no tomorrow. I did her doggy style, 69, T-bag, standing up, all the position you can think of. Her pussy feel so good, I just couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Tenzo, you’re going to make me cum again,” “Fuck Crystal, I’m going to cum. You’re pussy feel too good, it nice and tight.” We both came together. I shot my biggest load of my life inside of her tight pink pussy. Crystal really knows how to fuck. She will give me a hand-job and right before I was going to cum, she’ll stop and blow me. She swallow all my cum and every suck me dry.

I fucked her all night that night. We did it in the shower, living room, kitchen, patio, and her daughter bed too. Ever since that night, we'll fuck every day, even that work. She'll give me head in the bathroom at work or I'll give her a quick fuck.

One night, I bought over my cousin to double team her, but that will be a different story. We also double team his brother ex wife Iyo. Let me know if you guys want to hear the story.

uzumakiidii
10-03-2010, 10:46 PM
support. ur stories are good. :) pls post more. looking forward to reading them.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:15 PM
I looked at my math mark on my final report card, I failed Math 9 again. I was the definition of a loser, I didn’t have many friends, I wasn’t athletic at all, and I failed most of my classes. I knew my Mom was going to be really angry at me for another F on my report card. It turns out that I was right, she started screaming at me and it escalated into a huge argument. The outcome of the argument was that I had to get a full time tutor to help me over the summer. Naturally, I was choked that I would have to spend my summer vacation studying math with some geek tutor instead of hanging out with my few friends.

Well the first hot day of summer vacation came along and thus my first day of getting tutored started. I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it. I thought my mom would have hired some loser math geek to teach me this stuff but boy was I surprised when I opened the door. There stood the hottest fuckin' girl that I have ever seen in my life. She had blonde hair down to her shoulders, big green eyes, sharp beautiful features, a golden brown tan, big round D cup breasts, a skinny stomach, long smooth legs and a huge ass!

“Hi I’m Breanne and I will be helping you with math for the whole summer!” she said

“Thank you mom.” I thought to myself and then replied “Hey I’m Kyle, nice to meet you.”

She greeted me with a big hug, pushing her big soft tits into my chest. I noticed how even though she had long legs and huge curves, she was petite and looked really skinny, she was probably around 5’6”. After a long hug, I took her into my room where we would be working. After some math problems we started to get to know each other. I found out that even though she was really book smart, she was really stupid when it came to common sense and street smarts. She was very gullible and naïve.

I was amazed when I found out that she went to my school because I surely would have noticed her because she was by far the hottest chick that I have ever seen. It turns out that I never saw her before because she was a huge geek! She studied in the library during her off blocks and was taking advanced courses. She was two years older than me, she was 17and in grade 10 and she never even had gone out to a party, drank alcohol or did any drugs, and she was still a virgin!

kums
11-03-2010, 12:16 PM
After about 4 or 5 hours of math, she went home and I masturbated to thoughts of fucking her. I didn’t have much material to think about though because she dressed very conservatively with a long skirt and a sweater.
The next day it was very hot outside. I thought for sure that she would wear something more revealing this time but when she came she was wearing another sweater, and sweatpants.
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I thought to myself. But I had a plan that would surely make her shed some clothing. I brought her up to my room, closed the door and turned up the heat. Soon it was getting unbearable hot so I stripped to my boxers and an undershirt and I played the waiting game. I could see the sweat running down her forehead and knew it would only be a matter of time before she lost some clothing.

“Can you please open a window or something?” she asked.
“No sorry these windows don’t open. But I could turn the AC on.” I walked to the wall, pretended to turn the AC on but really turned the heat on even more. After a few minutes she said
“Wow it is unbearable hot, I have to take my sweater and sweatpants off, do you mind?”
“Not at all.” I responded.

This is when I found out why she was so reluctant to take off her sweater; it was because she was wearing no shirt underneath, just a small white bra which was struggling mightily to contain her big breasts. Then she stripped off her sweatpants revealing a matching small thong. Her thong was barely visible as the small cloth was engulfed by her tights sexy ass cheeks. I almost fainted at the sight of this beautiful half naked goddess. She bent over to pick up her discarded clothes; this gave me a perfect view of her magnificent golden tan ass. I had to resist the temptation to go up to her ass and start squeezing it.

“Wow your clothes must be really sweaty, I can put them in the laundry if you want and my mom could wash it when she comes home.”
“Sure that would be great.” She said while flashing a smile.
I was doing cartwheels in my head, not only would she be without her clothes, but she would have to be here with me half naked for at least 7 hours until my mom came home and got a chance to wash her clothes. Also, she still hadn’t stopped sweating, sweat beads were trickling from her head all the way down her beautiful golden tan body. Her white bra was getting so sweaty that it was almost see through. I got up and turned the heat to full power. Within half an hour her bra was completely see through, and her body was drenched in sweat.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:17 PM
“Wow it is still really hot, can you turn the AC up?” she asked.
“No sorry its on full power.” I lied. Then I thought I would try to push my luck and I asked “Why don’t you take off your bra? I promise I won’t mind.”
“hahaha your funny.” She laughed. I laughed and pretended I was joking too. Well it turns out that she wasn’t THAT stupid, but she was still stupid enough to not notice that her nipples were completely visible because her bra was soaked with sweat. All of the sudden the laughing stopped and she passed out due to the heat. I started to panic, I thought the best thing to wake her up would be cold water, so I got an empty milk jug and filled it with ice cold water.

When I returned to the room I noticed how sexy Breanne was and my panic turned to lust. I poured the gallon of ice cold water only on her breasts. This made her big nipples fully erect. I got my digital camera and started snapping pictures of her beautiful body. Then I took her bra and thong off and took pics of her naked breasts. I hid her underwear so she couldn’t put them back on when she eventually woke up. I then started squeezing the hell out of her tits. This was the first time I’ve ever touched boobs, I was in heaven.

I started to suck on them, they were so soft and luscious, and they felt so nice. After what seemed like hours of sucking on her breasts I made my way down her sleek tummy and went to work on her clean shaven pussy. I started fingering it. Juices started oozing out of her unconscious body. I started to lick her beautiful vagina, making it ooze more and more. Then I turned her around and admired the work of art that was her god like ass. I took my sweet time with her ass.

I gently squeezed her beautiful ass cheeks and then gradually started to massage them. My fingers’ movement was imprinted on her big ass, her butt flesh molded to whatever my fingers did to it, it was sensational. I then started licking her ass cheeks; I licked each and every sweat bead off her ass. Then I split her great golden globes and went to work on the interior of her ass. I took a long deep whiff of her asshole, it was intoxicating. Then I got fudge from the kitchen and smeared it all over her ass, both on her cheeks and on the inside of her butt. I took some pictures of her fudge covered butt and I proceeded to licking it off. The taste of chocolate fudge mixed with the taste of a hot chick’s ass is unbelievable. I continued licking her ass until all the fudge was gone and it went back to being its original golden color.

After this, I preceded to working with my camera. I took about 500 pictures from all different positions before she finally woke up.
“Wow what happened” She asked “And why am I naked?”
“You fainted, and I”m sorry but I had to splash cold water on you to try and wake you up, I didn’t wanna ruin your underwear so I took it off.”
“Oh that’s alright, thanks for caring so much about me, where are my bra and thong anyways?” She asked.
“Oh I’m sorry but I can’t find them, I put them somewhere in my panic but now I can’t remember where I put it, and you can’t wear your other clothes either because my mom just put them in the washing machine, they won’t be dry until tomorrow. I am really sorry Breanne.”

“Well can I just wear some of your clothes?” She asked. Even I had a hard time coming up with a reason to deny her my clothes. I said
“Well no offence but you are really sweaty; can’t you just stay like that? It’s not like I’ve never seen a naked girl before.” I lied.
“Ok I guess I can, but I have to walk home.”
“Don’t worry you can sleep over here, you can sleep in my bed with me.” I said calmly
“Well I trust that you are not a creep or anything so I am ok with it, but won’t your mom care that you are sleeping with a naked 18 year old girl?”
“My mom is going out of town today; she won’t be home for a few days.”
“Ok I’m down.” She flashed a smile and said “but no funny business, and absolutely no touching me alright?”
“Oh obviously, I promise I would never touch you against your will.” I said.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:19 PM
I could not believe how gullible she was. We did some math for a while; obviously I learnt nothing because I was looking at her incredible naked body the whole time. The time came to go to bed and I stripped down to just my boxers and went to bed. She hopped in with me. Right when she went to sleep, I went back on my promise and started to caress her body from her supple D cup breasts, to her sleek sexy stomach, to her long perfect legs, and of course her god like ass. I could not control my urges any longer. I whipped out my 8 inch penis, and got on top of her. I held her arms down and started pumping my dick into her pussy. This woke her up.

“WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF!!”
She tried to squirm free, but her petite body was no match for my strength. I held her down and started pumping faster. I was taking her virginity, she was in obvious pain as blood and juices were flowing freely from her pussy. I exploded in her pussy. Then I made her scream in pain by twisting her big nipples. Her screaming didn’t make me stop; it made me twist them harder.
“I will let go, but you must stop squirming and trying to escape, accept it, you will be raped over and over again tonight, the more you cooperate, the less I will hurt you. And don’t worry tomorrow you can quit this job and I will never see you again.”
“OKAY I WON’T MOVE JUST LET GO OF MY NIPPLES.” She screamed, tears were rolling down her face. I waited a minute to enforce my point and I finally let go.

“Get up, now we will fuck doggy style.”
She got up; she was barely even able to walk because her pussy was throbbing so much. She got on all fours and stuck her ass out. What a sight this was, I took some pictures and then got back to the rape.
“Good, hold this position, no matter how much you hurt, if you lose balance you will be punished.”

I got behind her and started pumping her pussy doggy style. Her big ass was cushioning my dick, I could fuck her like this all night. She was screaming because of the pain. I grabbed on to her breasts for leverage and started pumping harder. I was squeezing and wrenching her tits harder and harder as I went faster. I started twisting her nipples even though she was cooperating perfectly. I did this because her screams of pain turned me on. And did she ever scream. I was afraid that she would wake up the neighbors. After I climaxed in her pussy again, I gave her a slap on the ass as acknowledgement that she did a good job and I shoved her to the ground where I soon began fucking her sweet pussy again. I told her to passionately kiss me while I was fucking her. She stuck her tongue down my throat and we played tonsil hockey until I climaxed in her for the third time.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:20 PM
“Good job slut.” I gave her another hard slap on the ass. “Now brace yourself, I am going to fuck that god ass of yours.”
She was so sexually ignorant that she did not ever realize how much anal would hurt her. I did not put any lube or anything, I attacked her ass without warning and she let out a scream so loud that the whole city must have heard. To my dismay the phone started to ring.

“Bitch if you call out anything, I will kill you.” I answered the phone; It was my neighbor wondering if everybody was alright. I told him that everything was alright and that we were watching a scary movie and my girlfriend screamed, and I told him to disregard any screams in the future.”
I went back to the blonde vixen and continued my assault on her ass.

“Scream all you want now slut, no ones coming for you” I said as I pumped her ass harder and harder. And she did scream, not because she thought she would be saved, but because of the pain of having an 8 inch penis penetrating her asshole. Right before climax I pulled out and exploded all over the floor.
“Go on Breanne, get on all fours like a dog and lick my cum off the floor, I want it spotless.”

She did as she was told, I set my camera on a stand and made a video of her licking cum off the floor. While she was doing this I went to her ass and started fucking her doggystyle again.
“If you don’t eat all that cum on the floor by the time I climax, I will spank your ass.” I was pumping her so hard that it was almost impossible for her to lick the cum, every time she would lick some cum, I would fuck her pussy extra hard, making her face smash into the cum covered floor. She was still doing a good job and was getting most of the cum off the floor. I exploded soon after and shoved her aside. I inspected the job she did.

“Very good Breanne, but there is still a spot of cum on the floor, you must be punished.”
I bent her petite body over my knee and started slapping her big ass. With each hard slap she would let out a yelp. I loved that sound; it was very cute, so I was determined to keep making her yelp. I slapped her ass harder and faster, soon her golden tan ass had become beat red. But I wasn’t done yet. I got a leather belt from my closet and started whipping her luscious ass with it. This pain turned her cute yelps to screams of pain. I gave her one last whip and then told her to get up. I told her to put her big breasts around my penis and start jacking me off with her boobs. She got up, put her big beautiful tits around my dick and started moving them up and down my shaft. This was much more pleasureful than a tittie fuck because she was doing all of the work. This quickly got me ready to cum. I exploded all over her big boobs.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:21 PM
“Go over to the camera, and start licking the cum off your tits. Say you love the taste of my cum, and you want more to the camera.”
She did this, she could easily lick the cum off her tits because they were so big. And she started saying things like
“Ohhh I love cum.” “Please cum on me” “I’m nothing but a cockslut, I want your hot cum in my mouth/”
“Well if you want dick I’ll deliver it.” I said.

I walked up to her and put my dick up to her face. She got the message. She started sucking my cock like she was born to do it. She put her lips on my penis and started massaging it with her mouth. This was so exhilarating. Her beautiful lips moving up and down my cock for what seemed like hours. I finally cummed, this was my biggest explosion of the night. And my entire load shot into her mouth.
“Swallow it all” I commanded.
She did, she looked like she was about to throw up, but she knew I would make her eat her puke so she made a second effort and got it all down.
“Good slut good slut. I think that’s all for the night.”
“Ok I am getting the hell out of here.” She said as she got off her knees and began to make her way to the door.
“Hold on” I said as I walked up to her from and gently grabbed her breasts from her behind.” You can walk out the door, and I will in turn sell this sexy video you made to every porn site on the web. And I will email it to everyone in our school, and even to your parents. No one will believe that it was forced thanks to your superb acting skills.” I said slyly while massaging her breasts.
“No! No you can’t do that, what is the other option”
“The other option is to stay here and become my permanent sex slave.”
“My parents will come looking for me soon; your plan will never work.”
I squeezed her breasts in anger at her sly comment. “Sweet Breanne, don’t you think I thought of that, that’s why you will emancipate yourself first thing tomorrow and you will send them a letter saying that you moved away with your boyfriend and will never return.

They won’t even be able to get the police to search for you because you will legally be an adult. My mom won’t care either, she probably only got you to be my tutor because she wanted to see you shake that ass around the house over the summer. She will have as much fun with you as I will”
Tears were now again beginning to fall down her cheek, she sniffled “But it’s only for the summer right, after that you will have to let me go, we will have school.”
“Oh sweetheart of course not, when school starts we’ll pretend like we are girlfriend and boyfriend. Of course you will have to dress A LOT sluttier to school then you are used to. I am thinking of outfits like kid sized blouses with only enough buttons done up to cover your nipples, no bra of course, and how about some short skirts or booty shorts to show off your ass and fine legs.

Besides having a hot ass girlfriend like you will make my popularity go through the roof. And if a teacher is giving me a hard time, you could just fuck them and persuade them to give me better marks. You are my ride to success babe. So what will it be? Will you be mine forever?

Tears were rolling out of her eyes, but she tried to look strong, she bit her lower lip and slowly nodded.”
“Good good, now let’s celebrate this new beautiful relationship by having some sex.”
I turned around and got into my bed. She followed me and hopped in too. She got on top of me, got my dick hard by stroking it with her hands and then she put her pussy on it and started moving up and down slowly. She bent down and kissed me softly while fucking me. I whispered to her to go faster. She started going faster and faster, her kissing got more intense to as we were now passionately making out. I climaxed in her for the last time that night. Her body went limp; she was thoroughly tired from all of the fucking. There she was, her naked beautiful pure golden tan body on top of mine. I kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered
“I love you Breanne.”
“I love you too. Goodnight Master.” She whispered back as she put her head down next to mine and went to sleep.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:30 PM
I opened the medicine cabinet quietly, grabbing the bottle of Oxy and taking a few. (Popping one, obviously.)

I closed the cabinet, then exited the bedroom. I heard the screech of tires, and knew it was dad leaving.

"Where's he going?" I shouted, little to loud.

"Eh, he got an important phone call, what else is new." She snapped.

I laughed, and then went to sit on her couch. As I did, Carol sat beside me.

Let me describe Carol: 170, maybe 58kg? Long blonde hair, but unfortunately - Forty-three years old.

Her shirt's collar was a little low, so I was able to see down her shirt. I naturally looked, being a man. (Haha.)

I don't think she was, because she obviously didn't say anything.

"I know you've been stealing my pills." She shifted her glance to me.

"Wha - Wha - What? What are you talking about?" I quickly responded, studdering on my first word.

I could feel the rush of the Opiate starting to kick in, as I became more relaxed and content with myself.

She rested her palm on my upper thigh, looking into my eyes.

"You don't think I wouldn't notice my fucking pills disappearing, would you?" She barked at my face. Raising her voice as she cursed.

I grinned, the Opiate took over my system and I spilled out what was kept inside, "Eh .. Fine, I did it. What do you want from me?"

Damn, this pill was really getting to me. This wasn't the normal Oxycontin that I was used to, I've never felt so sluggish.

"Yeah, you feel that? You thought you were so smart. But I'm smart, Chris. I replaced those Oxy's - which what you thought were twenties -

with fourties. Now, you are completely in my control, what do you have to say to that?" She cackled.

"I uh.. Uh.." I slurred, and gave up all hope of talking.

I felt her warm palm slide up my thigh, resting upon my crotch. Her digits slowly unzipping my pants, pulling out my seven-inch shaft.

I looked at her, drugged .. Confused .. Dazed .. And went along with it. No choice.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Sliding my pants to my ankles, then off my feet. (My shoes were already off.)

"And the boxers?" She said, hastily.

I began to take those off, when she started to help me - pulling them off the rest of the way.

She then took off my shirt, resting her lips upon my shaft - sliding down to my balls and all the way up again.

When she took her lips off my cock, I saw the drool dripping from my man-hood, to my balls, onto the couch.

I stared, then watched as her mouth went down for another dip.

She took the whole thing once again, starting some rythm.

As her head lifted from my penis, she licked the tip of my cock, inserting her tongue into the tip.

Then dipped once more, her hand now cuffed on my balls.

I felt so weak and powerless, yet enjoying every ecstatic moment.

I finally felt like I was going to blow, and shot my load into the back of her throat - which caused her to gag a bit.

She swallowed the juice, but I could still see some white liquid on her lips. Her tongue ran between them, evaporating the liquid in a moment.

"Wow, you should've warned me Chris!" She winked.

She then proceeded to take off her shirt slowly.

I saw her dancing a bit as she did, bobbing from one side to another.

I lifted my eyebrow, then smiled. I didn't have the words to speak, I was so .. tired. And horny at the same time.

Her gigantic breasts bounced and wobbled, her nipples pointed sharply.

Then, she extended her legs over mine, and began to unzip her tight-fitting pants.

Pulling them down, I noticed what beautiful legs she had - for someone of her age.

Her legs were like they ran for miles, (Or so I thought? Drugs change your perception ya'know.)

kums
11-03-2010, 12:33 PM
But her thighs then formed into the most beautiful shaven cunt.

It was pink - like a rose - and damp as if it was just washed.

With us both being naked, she slipped herself over me. So that her knees were facing towards me.

My erect cock directly facing her hole. Her hands on my shoulders as she thrusted me inside her.

My hands rested at her thick hips, grabbing her tightly. Her nails scratched my shoulders, but I was to numb to notice.

I felt my cock being squeezed into a pencil, she was so fucking tight!

She bounced when her lips touched my sack, then she bobbed up once more.

Wetness surrounded my cock, my man-hood has never been fucked so hard.

Through the numbness, it was like my dick was being squeezed with two hands.

The second time she came down to my balls, she stayed down there for a moment - wiggling.

She then began to make rythm again, panting as she did.

"Huh, huh, huh.. Uh.. Fu.. Uh.." All I could make out that she was saying.

Meanwhile, I was making quite similar noises.

I let out a giant scream as her nails dug into my back, almost drawing blood, her thick breasts bouncing heavily.

The slap of our bodies connecting, the sweat of our stomaches making it easier for her to grind against me.

Our faces turning more rose, as we became hotter.

It was like we were fucking in a furnace.

She moaned, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ..!"

I had nothing to say now.

Within a blur, I felt her vibrate and a pool gather on the couch.

But I didn't stop - she stopped bouncing and I lifted my waist so that I could insert myself into her more.

I grabbed her with all force, thrusting her thick thighs onto mine, her insides being torn up by me.

"It .. Feels like it's in my fucking stomach .. Chris .. Stop .." She cried.

"You wanted it!" I screamed as loud as I could.

The Opiate's were nothing now. I just kept pumping like a maniac, my balls turning blue

I felt the sweat on her hips, making it harder for me to hold on - but at the same time - her erect nipples made me hornier and forced me to go on.

Without hesitation, I shot my load into her, feeling her orgasm once more.

She fell to the side, resting beside me.

I could see her juices all over her too, her feet resting on my crotch. Her pink (Color) toe-nails rested at my penis, gripping. Her toes squeezing out the extra-cum.

When I glanced at her pussy, it was deep-crimson, leaking soft liquid. It was so beautiful, so tight, the best piece I ever had. I had to have more. Now.

I was hard again, for the third time.

I squirmed onto her back, with the little strength I had.

Our wet, sweaty bodies sticking to eachother. My erect cock pressing into her thigh.

I then worked my way down, sticking my tongue into her hole. But before I could finish, I heard a soft thump.

I turned around quickly, aside from the Opiates in my system, I saw my father there.

His hand was against the TV ..

The other .. Upon his penis.

What a dysfunctional family.

A perverted/crackhead for a son, a forty-three year old aunt, who loves to be rode/ride, and a father who maturbates to his own son and sister.

kums
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM
I had been over at my Uncles house most of the day playing with my cousins when it was decided to play a game of hide and seek. There were five of us playing and we were hiding both in and out of the house. After a few games i decided to hide in the upstairs bathroom which was very big. In the room was a cupboard that was used as storeage for towels and other things so i dived in there and closed the door,

It was only a matter of minutes before i heard someone come into the bthroom. I stayed as quite as possible and held my breath. Then i heard the sound of runnig water, it was the shower. I didnt know what to do. I didnt know who was there so i waited, then after a minute or two i very gently pushed the cupbord door open just a bit and looked out.

It was my aunt, there she was taking off her clothes and getting ready to get into a hot shower. I couldnt believe my eyes, i had looked and wanked at pictures in porn mags but this was the first time that i had seen pussy and tits in real life. My cock was throbbing as i watched. She stripped off the rest of her clothes and stepped into the shower.

I didnt know what to do, but i had a hard on that was getting sore so i opened my flies and took out my 14 year old cock and statred to pump it. Oooh it felt so good lookng at her through the glass of the shower, there she was rubbing her self all over , washing her tits and pussy and i was getting to see it all.

By now my cock was really wet from all the pre-cum and i was close to cumming, i pumped and pumped for all i was worth ... getting ready for the spurt of cum that was close, then ... the water stopped, i froze and watched as she came out of the shower dripping water every where and walked right towards me in the cupboard.

I sat back and waited, she pulled open the door and gasped. There i was, sat on my ass with my cock in my hand looking up at her. She had opened the cupboard to get a towel, she stepped back and looked me up and down. I couldnt look her in the eye ... i waited. Then i heard her say " do you need a hand with that ".

I looked her in the eye and she guestered for me to come out of the cupboard and follow her. I got up and stepped out into the bathroom, my cock starting to shrivell up as i moved. She had sat back down onto the edge of the bath, her long slim legs slightly apart, water still dripping off her. " come over here " she said. I moved forward until i was at arms lenght from her and stopped. She smiled and looked at my now limp cock and reached out her hand and touched it, she grasped it and squeezed it. OOOOhhh it felt soooo good. It then started to grow again, getting firmer as she squeezed and squeezed. While she did this i looked at her pussy, it was getting wet, ozzing juice as she played with my cock, her lips starting to protrude and go that deep red colour.

She spread her legs and started to rub her cunt, letting go of my cock and telling me to wank it fast. I didnt need to be told twice, i grabbed my hard cock and pumped for all i was worth. Her eyes were fixed on my now hard as steel young cock as she pumped two fingers into and out of her sopping wet pussy. Then i felt it, that feeling that tells you the cum is on its way, moving forward two steps i pointed my cock upwards as i wanked as fast as i could, pump ... pump and then it was cumming...my cum shot out of the end of my cock and sprayed all over her stomach and pussy area, ... i wanked and wanked until there was no more to cum.

My aunt had noticed that i was close to cumming and as i moved forward she had spread her legs and held her pussy lips open ready for my load to hit her. As it sprayed her she had orgasmed as well stuffing her fingers into her cunt as far as they would go.

The two of us stared at each other and grinned. She asked if i had done anything like this with a girl before but i told her that i was a virgin ... this had been the first time that i had even seen a pussy in real life. Well ... this was my lucky day. My auntie stood up and pushed me back ... at the same time making me sit down onto the floor of the bathroom.

" lay down and get your cock hard again " she said. Did i need to be told ... no, i took my cock in my hand and started to wank again. Auntie then moved towards me and stood over me, legs spread wide either side of my body.

The view was so wonderful for a 14 year old boy, i was looking up my aunties cunt, red and wet with her juices running down the insides of her thighs. My cock was hard now and ready to go another round. Then it happened ... auntie bent her legs and lowered her pussy onto the tip of my cock. Oh my god ... i had a 37 year old cunt touching my cock and it was about to swallow it up. It did ... down she sat on my rock hard cock, it went in with so much ease. Her pussy was so hot and wet, i started to raise my ass of the floor to meet her pussy, but she pushed down, taking my cock into her cunt right up to the hilt. She sat there for a minute and then started to ride me, jumping up and down on my cock for all she was worth. I knew that she was'nt going to last to long, she must'nt have had a cock in her for a long time so i tried to keep up with her and time it with her at the same time. Christ it was soooo good to feel my cock go in and out of my aunties cunt,i was close to cumming so i told her and this only meant that she jumped up and down even faster.

Then she groaned and went stiff, that was my cue to start pumping cum into her now very tight pussy. The look on her face was out of this world, she pushed down on my cock, trying to get the last bit of cum out of it, not wanting this moment to finish. I lay there, cum dripping down my cock onto my now empty balls, and my auntie got off and walked into the shower stall. She turned and thanked me and suggested that i get cleaned up and be gone by the time that she finished her shower.

luckyyeti
11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Bro Kums

Its nice you copy and paste to share with bros in sbf...

but it will great if you write yr own story...

then tats original!

lousy english or slinglish is not important...its the originality that makes yr story!!

thanks for sharing...

ps: it seems these stories u copy from lit...com site

luckyyeti:p